Humiliating Holly - Cover

Humiliating Holly

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

It was cold and I was covered in cum. But I still had to do what they wanted. I had to take off what little bit of clothing I had on, then get the garden hose and spray myself with cold water. I hoped I wouldn't freeze to death while they were in my bed either fucking or sleeping. And even when I did get in I would end up in that little fucking closet on a tiny army cot. Why me?

But, I did just what I was told to do in the note. I walked around to the back, through the gate into my backyard. I stripped off the two little tube tops and turned the hose on. I was already cold from the temperature and was about to get into the cold water to make me even colder. I should have just said, No I won't do it, but then I would be in jail. I thought it might be better. At least I might get a warm shower.

Once I had the water on and it was on shower spray, I started in my hair and let my body get wet. I shivered and tried to hurry. But I had to wash my hair because of all the dried up cum in it. Once everything was wet, I set the hose down and got my shampoo and soap that I kept by the back door. I washed my hair and then my body. I scrubbed as much as I could in order to get clean. I even managed to piss while I was showering. Maybe I wouldn't have to piss so much in the morning.

I finally figured I was clean enough and rinsed myself with the cold water. I didn't have a towel outside, so once I was done, I had to rush to the back door to get in for a towel. I was so cold that I thought I would get very sick because of it. But, at least I was going to get inside and get warm.

Once inside, they had put a towel by the door for me. That was nice of them. Always thinking of poor little me. I quickly dried off and used the towel to try to get warm. I had been outside for so long, I was almost numb. Of course the cold water didn't help.

Once dry, I walked to the bedroom, trying to be quiet, I didn't want to disturb them, no matter what they were doing. The bedroom door was open and I could see the 3 of them in my bed. They were all close together with covers over them. Ron was in the middle with a girl on each side. And it looked like they were all asleep. But I knew they had been fucking because the room smelled like sex.

I was tired and slowly crawled into the little cot. I knew I had to shut the closet doors so they couldn't see me if they should wake up. I don't know why they don't want to see me at night. Any time they are up, I am totally exposed. But I closed the door and put my poor used body on the cot. It wasn't long and I was sound asleep.

I slept like a log and was woke up with "Whore get your fucking piss drinking mouth out here!"

I jumped at the sound and then realized they were awake and wanted to use me again. I crawled off the cot and opened the door. I looked out of the closet to see all 3 of them naked on the bed with their sex pointing right at me. I saw two pussies and one hard cock.

I went to the bed and Ron said, "OK sis, I'm first today, then you get Kim and Jeni wants to be last."

I walked to the bed, knelt down and took my younger brothers cock into my mouth. I just kept the head at my lips and looked up at him. He smiled and then I got a big stream of hot piss into my mouth. I don't like drinking anyone's piss, but am starting to get used to it. The girls have made me do it so much. And I know it isn't bad for you. It is actually pretty clean. It is just the thought of someone pissing in my mouth.

He pissed a lot. I figured he must have drank a lot last night. I wasn't with them, but knew they must have partied and fucked well into the night. The room smelled like a French Whore house. Even if they were sleeping by the time I got in.

He finished pissing and finally pulled away. He said, "That was nice sis. But you need to do the girls before you get to suck my cock again. Hope I can still cum for you. They really wore me out last night."

I moved to Kim and saw her pussy winking at me. I knew she still had cum in her, but I was there so she could piss. Of course later I knew she would make me lick her clean. Just as Jeni would do. But, I have to do what they want so I don't get fired and put in jail. My parents would never understand.

So, I got between Kim's legs and clamped my mouth over her piss hole. She didn't wait too long and a steady stream of hot piss came out of her into my mouth and down to my belly. I took it all and swallowed many times to make sure none was wasted. Once she stopped, I licked up the last few drops and then moved to Jeni.

Once I was between Jeni's legs, she started pissing. I had not gotten up to seal my lips to her piss hole and some went on the bed. I hoped she hadn't noticed because I knew she was still pissed at me for what I said. I don't know how to apologize to her and I don't think she would accept one anyway. I only lost a few dribbles off piss before I was able to get to where I could take the rest.

She had a lot of piss for me. I think she wanted to go last because she had so much built up. I allowed her to use me as her toilet and drank all the rest down into my belly. I now had to piss and hoped they would allow me to go soon. I drank and drank and drank her hot piss. Finally, she stopped and told me to lick.

She said, "Don't stop with the little bit of piss on my lips. Go ahead and suck your brother's stale cum out of me. I know you love his cum, so get it all. Then move to Kim and do the same. Once you have us clean, suck your brother's cock clean too. None of us cleaned up last night."

I knew that I would be doing it, so didn't say anything. I just put my mouth back to her pussy and licked some more. I sucked on her hole and did get a good load of hot stale cum out of her. It wasn't as good as fresh cum. But last night I had a lot of fresh cum in and on me.

I licked and sucked on Jeni's pussy until she had a big orgasm and pushed me away. Then she pushed me toward Kim's pussy. I did the same for her, trying to hurry, because I had to pee. I knew I wouldn't be allowed until they all had me this morning. I licked and sucked on Kim, getting my brother's stale cum from her hole and swallowing it.

I made her cum pretty quick and kept licking until she pushed me away. Then she pushed me toward Ron's cock. I took him in my mouth and started sucking, but he pushed me off him. He said, "You know, I've had my cock in your mouth and in your cunt. Only one hole left to say I really fucked my big sister. So get up here on your hands and knees. Little brother is going to fuck you in the ass."

I cried when he said that. I had never enjoyed being fucked there. I only had a couple guys do it and it hurt. Now my little brother with his big cock was going to violate me. And I still had to pee. If he shoved his cock in my ass, I would piss all over the bed and then get punished for it.

So, I asked, "Please may I go pee?"

At first Kim said, "Hell no you can't. Little brother needs to get off this morning and is going to fuck big sister's ass."

Jeni asked, "How bad you got to piss whore?"

I answered her, "Really bad Mistress, (don't know why I called her that). If I don't pee soon, I'll do it when he fucks me,"

Ron laughed and said, "That would be interesting."

Then Jeni said, "Ok, if I let you go piss, what will you do for us?"

I knew I was going to have to do more if they let me piss, but if I pissed in the bed, it would be worse. So I said, "I'll do anything if you just let me piss."

Jeni said, "OK, you can go out and piss, but do it in your driveway. I sure hope your neighbor is out too, because if he is you will call him over and ask to suck his cock. And I have some other things for you to do today to finish up your punishment."

I knew I would eventually have to suck John's cock, but not like this. I thought they would have me do it in my house someday, but no, they want me to do it outside in the open where I might be seen doing it. And I might also might be seen peeing in my driveway.

Then Kim added, "Why don't you just go to the end of the drive to piss. That way if he is out, he will have a better view of your cunt."

The three of them laughed as I got off the bed and started to walk out. I knew I would do it because I had to pee so bad it hurt. But it also excited me. I have no idea why I would get excited about walking out my front door to the end of my driveway to squat and piss. But it did.

As I started out the door of the bedroom Ron said, "And hurry back sis. My cock wants in your hot little ass so bad."

I went out of the bedroom to my front door. I had been outside naked before, but I never had to pee in front. But, I had to pee badly, so opened the door and walked out. It was still cold, but it was daylight. It had started warming up some, but I still felt the cold air on my bare skin.

I walked to the end of my driveway and looked around to see if anyone was out. I saw no one, not even my neighbor. I guess everyone had gone to work already so no one was moving about. I had no idea what time it was as I walked to the end of the drive, squatted down and pissed right there. It took a while for me to finish because I had so much in me. I had all the nasty cum from last night and the piss of my three tormentors in my belly.

I finished and ran my fingers through my slit to get the drops off and licked them clean. John was nowhere around, so I got lucky and didn't have to suck his cock. I knew I would eventually, but it wouldn't be today. And I would probably have to fuck him too. I just hope his wife doesn't find out. But if she does, I might have to lick her pussy.

Once I was done, I made my way back into the house and the bedroom. All three were still in bed, naked and Ron had a big hard on. Even though he is my brother, I still think he has a nice cock. And yes, I liked sucking it and having it in my cunt fucking me. But now I had to take him in my ass. His trip would be complete and he could brag how he fucked his big sister in all three holes.

Once I was back with them and had warmed up just a little, Ron said, "OK Holly whore, up on the bed on your hands and knees. Time to get that sexy ass fucked. I'll use some lube so I don't hurt my cock."

He doesn't want to hurt his cock? What about my poor ass? I guess no one cares how I feel about any of this. I was almost tempted to just tell them all to get out of my house and leave me alone. But then I thought about all the things I have done, especially having sex with minors, I decided to just shut up and let them do as they wanted. I will get them all back some day.

I was on the bed with my ass pointing toward Ron. I looked back and he had the tube of lube and was ready to apply it to my ass. Then I felt the cool gel dripping down my crack to my hole. He rubbed it some and slid his finger into my tight little sphincter. I didn't like it, but what could I say. Here was my brother fingering my asshole. I never ever liked anything in my ass. It was made to get rid of things, not take them inside me.

But, he fingered me and got my asshole ready for his cock. Then once he stopped playing, he lined up his big cock and pushed into me. He got the head in and stopped. I guess so my hole didn't hurt his poor cock. I knew it wasn't for my benefit. Then he pushed some more and I felt his cock going deeper into my bowels. I hated my brother!!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.