Humiliating Holly
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

When I walked into the bar, everyone there cheered and I looked up and saw several big screen TV's on the walls and I was on all of them. I was shown trying on all the different clothes and everyone in the bar had watched me change. As I watched myself, I was totally humiliated and embarrassed. Not only had the people in the shop seen my naked body, but anyone in the bar had also seen me. I wondered how far this was going to go.

Then Jeni said, "Just think of all the people that are watching this now on their computers at home. I wonder if Mr. Jones has seen it yet."

Oh my God, they're saying I am now on the internet and my boss might see me. This can't happen to me. I saw my entire life swirling down the toilet and I started crying and tried to tell them to stop, but couldn't get anything out.

Jeni watched me for a moment and said, "Relax cunt. This is not on the internet. I was just fucking with you. Do you think I would let our boss see you like this? Hell we would all get fired and if it got out that you worked in his firm he would have to close his doors. So quit fucking crying like a baby."

I looked at her and said, "You fucking bitch."

Of course I regretted it as soon as I said it, but it was too late. I tried to apologize, but she looked so angrily at me. Her face was red and contorted in anger. I knew something bad was going to happen. And it wasn't something as easy as being made to fuck everyone in the bar or go pick up children. It would be something far more humiliating for me.

Jeni was pissed when she said, "Now you did it cunt. No one ever calls me that. I might be one, but you of all people won't ever call me that again. You are going to pay whore!"

I tried to say I was sorry and that I was just upset because I thought that our boss was looking at me naked. But she would have none of it. She went and got a drink from the bar so she was away from me.

Kim said, "You fucked up big time cunt. I know how she thinks when she is pissed and right now she is pissed. You are in big trouble."

I tried to hide the fact that I was scared, but I wasn't doing very well. Jeni came back with a drink in her hand. It looked like booze, but I wasn't sure. She just sat down close to where I was still standing.

I looked at her and said, "Jeni, I am sorry. I didn't mean to say that to you."

She cut me off before I could finish. She said, "Shut the fuck up you dumb cunt. I am pissed and the more you talk the more pissed I get. You are going to pay for it no matter what you say, so just shut the fuck up."

I stood watching her. She didn't even want me looking at her. She looked around and saw what she wanted. She said, "Cunt, see that corner over there? I want you to get on your hands and knees and crawl to it. Don't stop until you have your nose in it and then push it in so tight you feel like you are merging right into the corner. I want you to open your whore legs so your nasty cunt and ass is seen by anyone and everyone in this place. I'll let you know when it is time to leave. Don't say another fucking word."

I was really worried now, so I got on my hands and knees and did just what she told me to do. I couldn't afford to have her pissed at me and start showing everyone what I had done. I crawled to the corner and forced myself as close into it until my nose was mashed into it. I spread my legs open just a bit further than shoulder width apart and knew when people looked, they would see all I have. My ass and cunt would be on display for who knows how many people.

I was crying silently and big tears fell to the floor. I heard people giggling and whispering about me. I had no idea what else Jeni had in store for me, but as mad as she was at me for calling her a bitch, I figured it would be bad.

I stayed like that for what seemed like an hour, maybe more. I had cried myself out until no more tears fell. I was totally humiliated by this, but was afraid to say anything else. All because I couldn't stop watching that porn at work. How dumb could I have been?

Finally, Kim came up behind me and kick my ass. She said, "Come on whore, we are leaving. Get your nasty cunt up and follow me. Don't even look at Jeni because she is still pissed."

I got up and followed Kim through the bar and out the door. I didn't say anything and hoped I would be able to get back home soon. Even if I was humiliated by Jeni, I was so horny and needed to get fucked. I didn't care who fucked me. It could be my brother, my neighbor or even all those young boys. I needed a big cock in my cunt.

The three of them got in front while I got in the back as usual. I Spread my legs until my knees were against the car seat, then I started playing with my wet cunt. It was so wet from being exposed in the bar, it was making squishing noises as I fingered myself. No one said anything to me and I didn't dare speak. I wanted to apologize to all of them for being so stupid, but didn't dare say anything. It was a long slow ride home. Well at least I thought we were going home.

But Jeni had other ideas. She suddenly pulled into a parking lot and stopped. She finally spoke to me saying, "Whore you have really pissed me off, so now is part two of your three part punishment. The first was back at the bar. This one is different. Get out and wait for me."

I got out and stood beside the car and of course, once again I was out in public naked as the day I was born. Jeni and Kim got out and walked toward the building. Ron got out and stayed with me. He had a great big smile on his face. I watched the two girls walking away and then realized it was the adult store they took me to before when they got those pump things for my nipples and clit. I was worried now, because I was naked in there and had to suck the old guys cock last time. I knew it would be much worse this time.

Ron had me turn my back to the building and as he leaned against the car, he put his fingers in my cunt. Then he said, "Holly, I know I should not be doing this with you. I never should have seen you naked like you are now. I never should have had you suck my cock and I never should have fucked you. But damn sis you are one hot fucking girl and I can't help myself."

I looked at him and said, "Really, you shouldn't have? I shouldn't have let you do any of it and I shouldn't let you stand here in public fingering my cunt. And I shouldn't have looked at porn and got caught. But I did and now I am paying for it. I don't know how far this will go, but I don't blame you. I did enjoy sucking and fucking you, just in case you were wondering."

I stopped talking and then added, "And I hope you fuck me again. You are good. Just wish I had let you do it when we were younger."

"Really," He said, "You wish you had let me fuck you when I wanted to at 14?"

"Yes and I wish I had let others do it too. I love being fucked, but I don't really want to be fucked with in public like I am. Can you see if the girls will stop using me like they have been?" I asked him.

He told me, "No, sorry Holly. But I also enjoy seeing you being humiliated. Maybe if you had not got me in so much trouble when we were kids, I would think about it. But I see this as payback for what you did to me."

"Damn it Ron," I said. "This is not right. I am a lawyer and should not be outside naked like I am and I should not have to do everything they say. When is this going to end? Please help me."

"Sorry sis, but I can't. You are in too deep to get out of it and it will only end when the two of them say so." He told me.

Then he said, "Turn around. They are calling you." He removed his finger from my sloppy cunt so I could go to my two tormentors.

I saw them waving me to come inside the adult porn shop, which means I still won't be able to get dressed. But I did as they wanted and started walking to them. Ron walked beside me and was laughing the whole time. He was really enjoying this.

I got to them at the door to the store and Kim said, "Jeni is so pissed at you right now that she can't even talk. So, I will tell you what is going to happen and you will listen carefully to all instructions. If you fuck up and don't do it, you are in big trouble later. Understand you little fucking bitch."

I knew better than to beg, because Jeni was pissed and Kim is hateful. So, I just listened to her explain what I was going to do. And once she told me, I didn't like it.

She just called me what I had called Jeni, but she gets away with it because I'm their fucking little humiliation slut that they get to do whatever they want to and I can't do a fucking thing about it but take what they dish out. I had never been talked to so badly or treated so badly before I met these two girls. I don't know how much longer I can take their shit before I snap and do something I shouldn't do. But for now, I listened.

"This place has glory holes in the back and you are going to be in one of the booths." Kim explained. "You do know what a glory hole is don't you cocksucker?"

"I've heard them mentioned before, but not really sure what it is." I told her.

With that, all of them laughed. Then Jeni did say something, but not to me. "How dumb can a fucking lawyer be? I hope the cunt never has to defend me."

Then Kim said, "Stupid lawyer, a glory hole is a place that cunts like you suck cock. Sometimes they are in bathrooms, but mostly in a booth at an adult porn shop like this, which we have here. So we are putting you in one and locking the door. You will see holes in the walls and as soon as a cock is put in that hole, you had better be sucking on it. You suck it until it cums."

A lot of people heard her say that and I knew I was going to have a lot of cocks being poked through the hole. I hoped none of them had a disease that I could catch. I didn't want to do what they ordered, but in order to be safe from Jeni, I had to.

After letting that sink into my head, Kim said, "The first one that cums, you will swallow. The next one you will pull off it and let it spray your face. Then continue alternating swallowing and letting them spray their gooey cum on your face. Got it whore?"

I hung my head and said, "Yes."

Jeni spoke again. "I am still pissed at you bitch, but will get over it once you have completed your three punishments. This is number 2. You will stay in there until the manager opens the door. Once he opens the door, you will suck his cock, swallow his cum and then walk home. And don't even think about not doing it any of it. They have cameras in these booths so I will know if you don't. Also, don't even think of cleaning up or getting dressed before you walk home. If you do it will be even worse for you."

I looked at her like she had lost her mind, but she continued talking. "Yes, I said you will walk home naked with all that cum on you. I don't really care who sees you. But I don't care if you hide either. You have about 3 miles to walk to get home. We will be there when you get back."

I was really getting pissed now. I almost told her to fuck off, but knew if I did, all those videos would be sent out and I would never work again. Hell I wouldn't be able to work, I would be in jail. So, I figured I would go along with what she wants, at least for now.

Kim then added, "And when you get home, knock on the door and wait for us. Sit on the steps with your legs open. We will be inside fucking Ron and it may take some time to get out to you. So just enjoy your time cunt and we will see you sometime tonight."

So, there I was walking to the back of that store with the manager while the other three walked out the door to my car. They were going to my house, to use my bed to fuck my brother. Those bitches will pay someday.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.