Humiliating Holly - Cover

Humiliating Holly

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

I led the way into the bedroom and Jeni said, "Don't get any ideas cunt. We are letting you use our bed to fuck in, but that is all. You will never sleep in it again. The only time you get in our bed is to fuck the boys."

I knew she would say something like that. I figured I was going to be tormented for a very long time and that little cot in the closet would be my only bed except for fucking. So, I just pulled the covers back and got on my back on the bed. I even spread my legs so Ron could see my cunt and get ready to eat me. I was ready for that because recently I was doing all the eating. And I did love having my cunt licked.

I watched as Ron got undressed. He didn't go slow either. He was in a big hurry to get to his big sisters hot cunt. I laid there, with my legs spread wide open, showing him my cunt and ass. I may abhor the thought of fucking my own brother but I was so frustrated and horny from my constant humiliation that I wanted him now. If I was going to get fucked today, he was the only one available at the moment, so I wanted it.

Once he was naked, He climbed up on the bed and put his head between my legs. Then I felt his fingers in me and the next thing I felt was his lips kissing my cunt lips. I heard and felt him moan as he kissed all around down there. Then I felt his tongue enter my hole. God that felt so good.

He started really licking me and it felt so good. Truth be told, the shear taboo nature of what we were doing also added to the excitement coursing through me. I pushed my cunt to his mouth and said, "Yes Ron, eat me. Lick your big sister's cunt. I want it."

The girls started laughing as Ron kept licking me. He then took my clit into his mouth, between his lips and bit it. It hurt, causing me to scream, but not from pain. It felt so damn good. He was right, he knew how to please a girl with his mouth. He kept going from sucking on my clit, biting it and licking around my fuck hole. I was in heaven and didn't care if it was incest. I could lay here and let him do this forever.

Then, I started cumming in his mouth. He was really lapping up my juices as they seeped from within me. Then I did something that I had never done before with anyone. I started squirting just like I was peeing. Ron didn't move at all. He just stayed right there and drank down all I squirted out at him. God I loved my brother.

Once I finished cumming on his hot mouth, he pulled back and climbed on top of me and his cock was balls deep into my hot cunt in no time. I don't know where he learned all his sexual skills, but I was sure glad he did learn them.

He stayed still for a short time while I caught my breath and then he started pounding his cock into my cunt. My god he was such a good fuck. I don't remember the last time I had a man fuck me so good. And this was my brother. I should have let him fuck me back when he was 14 and he wanted me to do it with him. If I had known it would be this good, I would have. But instead, I told on him and he was in big trouble. Now he had his cock deep in me and was fucking the hell out of me.

I started cumming again while he fucked me and I guess it triggered his cum and he shot a big load of hot cum deep into my cunt. I knew I would have to go back outside to wash it out, but I think it might just be worth it.

Once he finished, he laid on top of me resting and I didn't move. He was a little heavy, but I didn't want to give up his cock. It felt so good in my cunt.

But the girls had another idea and they were in charge. "OK Ron, pull that cock out of your whore sister and let her clean you up. We need to get her cleaned out and have her shower so we can go to breakfast. I am hungry and I want to play with the cunt some more." Kim said.

Of course he listened to her and pulled out and fed his shrinking cock into my mouth for cleaning. I sucked him clean and then he got dressed. I waited until he was done and we all went back outside. It had warmed up some, but was still a little chilly. I went to the hose and turned it on, making sure it was at a steady stream. Without being told, I shoved it deep into my cunt and let the cold water run into me to get all of his cum out.

When they told me it was enough, I pulled it out of my cunt and shut the water off. Then I asked, "May I get that shower now, please?"

Jeni said, "Yes, but make it quick. We are hungry and we have some good plans for you. I'll get the coat and some shoes for you. Then you can meet us in your car, which is on the street."

I knew they were going to be doing a lot today and expected it. I know they wanted to show Ron just how much they controlled me and I was going to get really humiliated today. It would start as soon as I finished my shower. I wanted to take my time in the warm water, but was told to hurry. So, I went to the bathroom and got the water going. I stepped in and it felt so good. I hadn't had a warm shower in so long I almost forgot what it was like.

I washed my hair and got it rinsed. Then I soaped up my body really good and paid special attention to my cunt. I even took some time to shave off the stubble that had grown. Now my cunt was as smooth as a babies butt. I knew I had to hurry, but pushed it so I could stay in the warm water a little longer.

I figured I had been in long enough, so got out and dried off. I ran a brush through my hair and got the tangles out. It was still kind of damp, but knew I didn't have time to blow dry it. At least the day was starting to warm up and I figured we would be inside a lot.

I don't wear a lot of makeup and decided to skip it today. After all, it won't be my face people are looking at. They will just see a naked body. I don't like showing off like that, but what choice did I really have.

Once I was ready, I went out the front door, locked it up and made my way down the drive way. I got to the street and the car was parked on the street, but not close by. They had driven down about 3 drives, which meant I would have to walk past those houses to get to it. I just hoped my neighbors were not out and didn't look.

I walked down the sidewalk to my car and was afraid to look around to see if anyone saw me. I made it to the car and got in the back seat. The three of them were in the front. Ron was making out with Kim and Jeni was playing with his cock. I didn't say anything, but got in, spread my legs and started playing with my cunt. I have done this so much, it is almost automatic.

Jeni quit playing with Ron and started driving. She said, "I am so hungry and want to play with our little pet. This is going to be fun today."

Kim and Ron quit kissing and Kim said, "Hell yes it will be fun. I love seeing our whore naked around others. We going to the breakfast bar?"

Jeni said "Yes, I think they have the best breakfast and also a good place for some fun. I know a few of them in there and they will help us."

"Great," Kim said. "Can't wait to get the cunt humiliated again. I just love making her naked in public."

Ron just laughed and said, "You are so mean Kim, but I love it. I am having a blast watching my big sister doing all these things. I might have to visit more often and bring some friends with me."

Jeni said, "That would be so cool Ron. Then we would have some more cocks to fuck and she would have more cum to eat."

Then we pulled into a parking lot. I had been to the Breakfast Bar before and they do have good food. But I couldn't see where I would be able to get naked for the bitches. But, I am sure they don't really care about me being naked as long as I am that way.

Jeni looked back at me and tossed me my coat. She said, "Put this on whore and as you might see there are no buttons. Just one little tie to hold it closed. I am going to let you tie it for now, but remember, you said this is what you wanted. You picked the option."

Then Kim had to chime in and said, "And don't forget, the option was also you would remove it when we told you too. If you hesitate, you will be really punished."

Then Ron added, "And you know you can't put that coat on until you are out of the car."

I gave him a dirty look, but I knew that is what the girls wanted too. So, I stepped out of the car naked, shut the door and then slipped the coat over me. It was one of those that just barely covered my ass, but at least I was covered for now.

The others got out and we all walked into the restaurant. Once inside, Jeni said, "Stay right here for a minute. I am going to find one of my friends to see if they will help us. Be right back."

Ron, Kim and I stood waiting. Kim and Ron held hands and kissed now and then. I really think the two of them like each other a lot. And I don't think it was because Ron fucked her. I think they really do like each other.

It wasn't long and Jeni came back, followed by a black man. She said, "This is Jeromy and he will help us. He is the manager here, so we shouldn't have a lot of problems."

He said, "Glad to meet you all. Is it true one of you is naked under their coat?"

Jeni said, "Holy, show him."

I knew it wouldn't be long before I would be exposed, but didn't realize it would be before we sat down. But I did as she ordered, and untied my belt. Then I opened my coat so he could see my naked body. I couldn't look him in the eyes and lowered my eyes to the floor, blushing from the humiliation of being so exposed in the foyer of the restaurant. My breathing quickened and my pussy began to tingle and drip. I just don't understand why being humiliated like that causes me to get so excited. It seemed like an eternity passed as I held it open until I was told to cover up again.

He said, "Very nice. Now cover up and I'll take you to your seats."

I pulled my coat back together and retied it. Then we all followed Jeromy toward the back. We passed some customers eating breakfast, but apparently no one saw anything because no one was looking at me. I felt a mix of relief and disappointment that no one saw me exposing myself to the manager. He took us all the way to the back to a booth. He placed menus on the table and made sure we all had silverware.

Then as we started to sit down, he said, "Let me have your coat."

I looked at him, then at the girls. They both just nodded their heads, so I knew I had to do what this man was asking of me. He told me, "Jeni said I would get a blow job if I let you get naked and stay that way. And to be sure I get my cock sucked, I'll keep your coat until you finish breakfast."

I handed him my coat and stood before everyone naked. I was too stunned to move, so I was actually standing beside the table out in the open and whoever happened to look would see me. The black man never moved. He just stood there looking at my body, but especially my cunt.

"Jeni, you say this whore has had my gooey cum before?" He asked.

Jeni said, "Yep, she sure has. Remember when I took you to that house and said it was my aunts and she was out of town?"

He looked at her and said, "Yea, I remember that. We fucked like little bunnies. I sure enjoyed that instead of in our cars."

Then Jeni said, "Well, that isn't my aunt's house. It belongs to this whore and she was in the closet while we fucked. She heard us doing it. Then once you went to get a beer, I got her out and she sucked all your hot cum out of my pussy."

"Really. She did that?" He asked. "Why didn't you let her out to suck me then?"

Jeni said, "I didn't want the little cunt to see you or your cock, but next time you can have her watching if you want and you can also fuck her. She'll do anything I want."

"So, now I know about her, what about you're other friends. Do they know what she does?" He asked.

Al the time they were talking, I was standing naked and I am sure making quite a sight for the other patrons. But I didn't even think about that. I had not been told to sit, so just stood waiting.

Jeni said, "Oh yes they know. This is Kim and she has done the same with some guys. Of course we make her do lots of things."

Then Kim spoke up and said, "Glad to meet you. I might like some of that cock too, but not right now."

Jeni continued to humiliate me by saying, "And this is her younger brother Ron. She sucked his cum out of both of us last night before she sucked his cock. Then this morning he fucked her."

"You don't say." Jeromy said. "So you also keep it in the family. Well you are just so special. I'll be happy to help anytime I can. I'll be back for the blow job and I might give you your coat if you are any good."

With that he walked away with my coat in hand, leaving me standing naked in front of everyone. I didn't move at all. I just stood there showing my nakedness to all.

Jeni said, "Sit down whore. I know you enjoy showing off, but someone might not like seeing you and call the cops."

Ron and Kim both laughed as I sat down, trying to hide. But if anyone had been looking they would have already seen me naked in the restaurant. It wasn't too long after that, that a new guy came by to take our orders, but he wasn't alone. There was also a waitress with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.