Humiliating Holly
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

I don't know how long I had been sitting on my front porch showing my naked body and wide open cunt to my neighbors, but it was quite a while. I know at least one of my neighbors saw me. It was the same one who saw me unloading my groceries and felt me up. I saw him standing across the road looking my way. I guess his wife must have been home because he didn't come over to me.

But I just stayed like the girls had told me. With my luck, if I had closed my legs they would have pulled up and caught me. Then I would have to pay for it. So, I stayed there, just like they wanted. Finally my car pulled into the drive way and both girls got out. I didn't move until they told me to.

Jeni said, "In the house cunt. I am so fucking horny I could fuck a horse."

I wish she would go fuck a horse and leave me alone. But, I knew I would be licking her pussy very soon and then would have to do Kim too.

I followed them into my bedroom and they both stripped and laid on the big bed. Jeni opened her legs and when they were opened as wide as she could get them she stared at me fiercely and just pointed to her pussy. I knew what she wanted. She left nothing to the imagination and there could not be any misinterpretation of what she was ordering me to do. So knowing that I had no choice but to do it, I climbed up on the bed, got on my knees between her legs and stuck my head into her crotch and started licking her folds. I licked her pussy for a while and then stuck my tongue in her pussy hole. But she wanted something different and raised her ass up so my tongue was right at her puckered rosebud.

I didn't want my tongue on or in her nasty asshole, but she insisted that I do it. She said, "Put your tongue in my ass bitch. I want to feel you tongue fucking me as deep as you can. Then when I am happy, you can go back to my pussy. Do it you fucking whore!"

I couldn't get out of it and knew I had to do whatever she wanted. Especially now that I had sex with 8 very young boys and one very young girl. And it was all on video tape. So, I stuck my tongue out and licked her tight little hole and pushed my tongue into her. She squealed with delight when I did that and pushed her ass toward me more.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but still it wasn't that good. But I tongue fucked her ass and then she pulled back so I was once again licking her pussy. I licked her and got her clit hard, then sucked on it. I had her cumming very quick. She grabbed my head and pulled me into her crotch and held me there while she was cumming. I had trouble breathing because she held me so tight.

She finally released me and pushed me away. Then Kim said, "Next!"

I knew I had better hurry to get my tongue on her pussy. She could be so mean when she doesn't get her way. She is just a spoiled brat and always gets her way. And I was in no position to deny her so I scooted away from Jeni and got to Kim's pussy quickly. I started licking her outer lips and then got my tongue in her hole. But she had seen what Jeni did and raised up so I had to lick her ass too. I knew I had to put my tongue in her back door, but didn't want to. She didn't keep herself as clean as Jeni.

But I did lick her tiny ass hole and then stuck my tongue in her and fucked her with it. I could taste the remnants of the last shit she took but I tongue fucked her for a while and when she had, had enough then she let herself back down and I licked her pussy again. I knew what she liked, and went to work to make her cum. And it didn't take long for the little bitch to cum on my tongue. I continued licking her until she pushed me away.

When I got up, I noticed Jeni had dressed and was waiting for me to finish with her friend. She said, "We have to go home tonight, but will be back tomorrow night after work. Once we leave, I want our bed changed with nice fresh sheets on it. You will not get into our bed once it is remade. You have your cot to sleep on. And don't you to take a shower, brush your teeth or rinse your mouth out in any way until the morning I want you to savor the taste of us you stupid whore."

Kim was getting dressed while Jeni was talking, but she had to jump in and say something. "We don't just want clean sheets on our bed, I want you to iron them so they are nice and crisp. When ironing the sheets, you will stand in front of your window in the living room."

I hated her so much. Jeni was mean, but not as mean as Kim. But I didn't dare say what I was thinking because it would only get worse for me.

Once Kim was dressed, they both got ready to leave. Jeni said, "We will see your naked ass at work tomorrow. Be in early so we can fuck with you before everyone else gets there. And then tomorrow night we will come home with you and hopefully your brother will be there waiting for you. I can't wait to see his look when big sister walks up the drive naked."

Then they left. Finally I was alone. Well as alone as I can be with those fucking cameras all over my house. I was a little hungry, but wanted to get the chores done first, so I went to my bedroom and stripped the big bed. I gathered up the sheets and towels that had been used and got the washing machine going.

Then I got the clean sheets from the closet and set up the ironing board, right in front of my window. The blinds were still wide open because I was never told I could close them. I knew that if anyone ever walked by and looked towards the house, they would probably see me walking around naked.

I had no idea how to iron sheets, but set about doing what I was told. Who ever heard of ironing sheets? I put the sheet on the ironing board and started working. I ironed the top sheet first, then the bottom one. It was not easy, but I finally got it all done. Then I took them into the bedroom and made up the bed. I even ironed the pillow cases. I got the bed made and it looked so nice. But I couldn't get into it.

After that, I put the laundry into the dryer and was going to fix me a little dinner. But, I had to pee first, so I headed outside to use my bathroom. I hadn't noticed, but it was raining. I was going to wait, but the rain triggered something in me and I had to pee even more now. The longer I waited, the harder it rained and my need to pee became unbearable. I was to the point that if I didn't go pee in the yard like I was ordered to, I would pee on my floor so I left the house and got to my pee spot. I was soaking wet and it was kind of cold too.

As I squatted down there was a flash of lightning and a loud clap of thunder that startle me enough that I had a hard time starting to pee. Finally a little stream of pee started and stopped a couple of times and then it came gushing out. I peed as fast as I could and when I was finally done I didn't even wipe my cunt. I stood up and rushed back to the house. By the time I made it to the back door, I was totally soaked. I had to walk through the house dripping wet to get to the bathroom so I could get a towel. Then I dried myself up. It wasn't hard to dry off my body but my long hair was difficult to get thoroughly dry. When I was finally dry I had to mop up the floor all of the way from the back door to the bathroom. God this was beginning to be too much and I was almost ready to just give up. I thought about quitting my job and running away, but knew I couldn't do that right now. Ron would be here tomorrow night and I had to see him. I was praying he could help me stop this nonsense. I hoped he would see me and then get pissed at the two bitches and put them in their place. But, they have all this shit on me and if he couldn't get rid of that he couldn't get rid of them.

Once I got dry and the wet floor was cleaned up, I fixed me a little food. No salad tonight. I didn't want any of those veggies that I had in my ass and cunt. I fixed a couple of hot dogs and sat down to eat them. I was kind of hungry, but I was also very tired. I also knew that I had to get up early to beat everyone to work. I couldn't walk in with everyone else there, since I don't have any clothes to wear and even if I did, my two nemeses would make my life even more of a living hell than it already is.

I ate the hotdogs and had a glass of wine to calm me down and then went to bed. I looked at my big king sized bed and wished I could sleep in it again, but it looks like I will have to settle for this little cot in my closet until I can escape the bitches. I just stared at my big bed, and then crawled onto the little cot. This thing is so uncomfortable that it was hard to go to sleep so I was glad I was so tired. If I wasn't tired, I probably wouldn't be able to sleep.

I did fall asleep pretty quick and slept good all night. I was a little stiff when I woke up, but what can I expect from sleeping on an old Army cot. I don't know how those guys in the Army ever got any sleep. I lay there for a few moments thinking about the situation I'm in. I wracked me brain for a way out but couldn't think of anything. The video they have of me with those boys ensured my compliance. I knew that there was a jail cell waiting for me if and when that video got out and I would do anything to keep that from happening. The problem for me is that those two girls know that and they keep upping the stakes on me each and every time they see me. I finally got up from the cot because I had to pee badly. I hoped the rain had stopped so I wouldn't get soaking wet while I was peeing. I had to get a shower, but I just didn't want to piss in the rain.

I hurried to the back door and looked out. It had stopped, but it looked kind of chilly out there. I just wished I could use the regular bathroom again and take a nice hot shower. But I wasn't going to do that today, so I opened the door and hurried outside to my pee spot.

I was right, it was cold this morning because the sun was not up yet and it was almost winter time. I hurried to my spot, squatted down and pissed. But then I had to shit too. I really hated this part. It's bad enough I have to piss outside, but having to shit in my own yard is ridiculous. But I had no choice but to do it, so shivering from the chill, I was finally relaxed and let the turds out. Now I knew I had no choice but to shower because by orders by my two owners I have no other way to wipe my ass. The water had to clean me.

Once I finished with the bathroom duties, I rushed to the garden hose and got the water running. I was trying to be quick because I was already cold. I sprayed my body and then grabbed my soap and washed up. I made sure my ass was clean and figured I could go without washing my hair since it was cold. I was going to have to ask the girls if I can start showering inside because it is getting colder and I don't think they want me to get sick. I know I'll have to do something else for them if they allow me warm showers. I tried not to think about what that something else would be.

I finished getting clean and then rushed inside to dry off and warm up before I had breakfast and got ready for work. That doesn't take long when you're naked. A little make up, a brush through my hair and finally I put my shoes on. I never have to think about what to wear to work anymore, since I don't have any clothes to put on.

I had a nice warm bowl of oatmeal and toast for breakfast. It warmed my insides up nicely and my shivers started to subside. Once I ate, I brushed my teeth in the kitchen sink and then went to the bedroom to apply the little bit of makeup I wear. Then slipping on a pair of shoes, I was ready for work. Well not really. I was ready to go to work and with any luck, those two bitches would give me some clothes to put on. I had a court date today and I hoped they didn't make me show up naked or dressed as a slut.

I walked outside like I do every day now, naked except for shoes. I wore my heels today since I had court and once again prayed they allowed me to dress properly. I got in my car and got it running and noticed I would have to get gas soon. They had been using my car to go all over and now it was low on fuel. But I would have to wait for that because I had more important things to do. Maybe if they gave me clothes for court, I could stop on the way and get the gas.

I drove carefully to work and pulled into the parking area. I looked around and saw only one other car, and that was Jeni's. So I was once again safe from others seeing me. I quickly parked near her car and got out, locked my doors and went up the stairs to the office.

I let myself in and made my way to my office. Both girls were there waiting for me. I noticed they were watching something on my computer and when I walked in, Kim turned the screen to show me being fucked by those young boys.

Jeni said, "That is so hot bitch. We will have to let them fuck you again. But we can wait until your brother leaves."

I didn't say anything because if I did, I would be in trouble. So, keeping my mouth shut I watched as boy after boy shoved his cock into my cunt and fucked me. They didn't turn it off and continued watching my demise of being fucked by underage boys. I hoped that they would turn it off soon and allow me to dress.

Kim said, "You have court today cunt, so we will allow you some decent clothes. We don't want you getting a contempt charge before Ron comes to visit. But, there is something else we have for you."

I didn't like the sound of that, but kept quiet. Jeni said, "Bend over your desk whore and spread your legs."

I did what she wanted and bent over, spreading my legs apart and showing them my cunt and ass. Then I felt something at the entrance to my ass. It was cool and I felt fingers sliding into me back there. Whichever one it was stuck 2 fingers in my ass and wiggled them around. Then the fingers were removed and something else was being pushed into me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.