Humiliating Holly
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

Once inside, the girls headed to the kitchen. They opened the refrigerator door and started getting all the fruits and veggies out. They put them all on the table, putting the big ones down and then working backwards to the smaller ones. The hot peppers were the smallest ones. I just hoped they didn't shove those in my ass or cunt.

Jeni said, "OK whore, outside. Piss and shit if you need to, then take a shower. We will be out in a moment to make sure you are clean inside that whore body."

I started to tell them I didn't have to piss or shit, but thought the longer I took, the longer it would be before those veggies would be shoved in me. So, I made my way to the back door. I grabbed my soap and shampoo along with a towel on the way out. Then after putting my things down, I went to the center of the yard and squatted.

They stood on the back porch laughing at me. Here I am a grown woman, squatting in her back yard to shit and piss just because a couple of 16 and 17 year old girls told me too. How humiliating is that?

I squatted there for a few minutes worrying about being seen by the neighbors before I finally did piss and have a little shit. When I was finished I ran my fingers through my cunt lips to get the piss off and licked them clean. Then I went to the garden hose to get my cold shower. I wished I could get a warm shower for once. Since these girls have taken over my life I haven't had any of the comforts of home like using bathroom facilities to shit piss and clean up. These girls seemed to relish making me do more and more humiliating things. Simple pleasures like a warm shower were now things I could only dream of and it sure looks like getting a warm shower won't happen in my life for a while. I shivered as I sprayed my body with the cold water from the hose and then soaped up. I washed my body thoroughly and then my hair and rinsed off.

Just as I was finishing, my two tormentors both walked up to me. Kim took the hose and said, "Bend over whore. Time to cleanse your cunt and ass. Don't want to get your veggies dirty. After all you will eat them all later."

I shivered again, mostly in fear but also from a bit of excitement. I couldn't believe I was getting turned on at all by this. I didn't want any of this to happen and hate every second of it even though for some reason I seem to get turned on by the things they have me do. I have to figure out how to stop them, but they have so much more on me now that I don't think I will ever escape the torment. I bent over reluctantly and soon felt the hose going into my cunt. She had put it on full blast and turned the nozzle on to its hardest stream. Once she had it in me, she shoved it in much deeper. It hurt the inside of my cunt from scraping it with the nozzle and it was so cold. But, she didn't stop with shoving it just a little way in. She shoved it in deep and I could tell it was almost at my cervix. The spray was hitting it hard and it was excruciatingly painful. As the hard stream of water hit my cervix I began to get turned on more and more. She kept it in me that way until I couldn't hold back any longer and I came. I think I screamed but can't be too sure because I was convulsing on the patio from cumming so hard. Once I finally quit cumming, which was quite a while since she held that damn hose in my cunt, she held it in me for a little longer and then pulled it out of my cunt.

Jeni kicked me and told me to get back into position so I could get my ass cleaned out. After what they just did to me I couldn't believe they were going to torment me even more. I struggled to stand up and when I finally did get on my feet I bent over. Jeni took my ass cheeks and spread them apart. Kim shoved the nozzle of that damn hose up my ass. I felt it going in, but what was worse, was the cold spray going deep into my bowels. I just knew I was going to die. She just kept pushing the nozzle into me and I felt it going deeper and deeper. My belly cramped and I almost fell over from the pain.

They were laughing at me and then Kim said, "Ok, cunt, I am going to pull the hose out of your ass. You will walk to your piss spot, squat and release the shit. Then once it is all out, come back so we can do it again."

God I hated these girls. I didn't want any of this. I had looked at those sites to get my kicks. But I never expected to be living them. And what is worse, I am doing things that were never on the sites and doing them for two underage girls. And soon, I would be fucking and sucking my younger brother in front of the girls. They said they were going to fuck him too and I would have to lick their pussies clean. I hated these two teens!!

But I did what they wanted. I walked to where I have been pissing and squatted. My belly was cramping so bad I almost didn't make it. Just as I squatted, my ass opened up and a smelly liquid poured out of me. My belly started feeling better as soon as I released what they had forced into me. I farted a few times and thought it was all gone. So, I stood up and walked back to where the girls were waiting to shove the hose up my ass again.

They were really enjoying doing this to me. I don't understand why a couple of young teenage girls like tormenting a 32 year old woman. I sure didn't enjoy being treated like this. I know I looked at those sites, but I never really wanted to be like the women I saw on them. Well, maybe just a little, but not like this.

Once I was back and bent over, Jeni spread my ass cheeks again and Kim shoved the hose up inside me and pushed it way in. I felt the strong stream of cold water deep inside and my belly started cramping again. They were both laughing as they watched my belly grow with the water inside me.

Jeni said, "Damn cunt, you look like you are pregnant."

Kim added, "Yea the whore does. Maybe about 4 months. Maybe we should make her fuck a lot of guys and get pregnant. Wouldn't that be something to talk about around the office? A single cunt pregnant and not knowing who put it there."

I didn't dare say anything, but that is one thing I didn't want. I was on the pill so I wouldn't get pregnant, even though I wasn't fucking a lot. But if they made me come off the pill, my brother could knock me up if he fucked me. That could not happen. So I stayed quiet.

Once they had their fun cleaning my insides out, they pulled the hose out of my ass and I had to go back to my toilet spot and expel it again. Then they threw me a towel and told me to get dry before coming inside to get my veggies.

I tried to take my time getting dry because I was worried about all those things going up my cunt and ass, especially those ghost peppers. They would surely burn my insides and I would probably have to go to a doctor to get it taken care of. And I would have to explain why I put ghost peppers inside me.

But, they saw me being slow and Jeni said, "If you don't hurry up cunt, we will cut up the hot pepper and stuff all of it in your cunt and ass and then you will have to leave them there while we play with the other things."

I hurried then, not wanting that. I got inside and they made me get on the table on my hands and knees. Then they put a blindfold on me. Kim said, "We are going to play a game. We are going to stick something inside you and you have to guess what it is. For every time you are wrong, we add a point. If you get 2 points, you have to put the ghost pepper in your cunt. If you get 4 points it goes in your ass."

Then Jeni added "And if you get 6 points, you will cut the pepper and rub it all over your clit before stuffing it inside you."

That scared me a lot. So I had to concentrate on my cunt and ass to figure out what I had in me. They would not make it easy on me, so I had to do my best. I did not want that fucking pepper even near me.

I felt their hands around my cunt and then one of their fingers went into me. I guess to get me wet, but I was so hot and wet already from cumming earlier. I hated what they were doing to me, but it excited me so much that my cunt leaked all the time.

Then I felt something cool going inside me. I wasn't sure what it was, but it wasn't one of the big things. It was inside my cunt and they started pushing it deeper. I could feel it with my cunt and found it was a little soft, but still wasn't sure.

Then, it stopped and the hands moved away, leaving that thing inside me. Jeni said, "OK whore, time to guess. What did we put in your cunt?"

I squeezed my cunt muscles the best I could, trying to figure out what was up me. I squeezed and it gave some. It felt a little mushy, so I thought I might know what it was. I hoped that I was right and don't earn any points.

"Banana" I said.

"Very good whore! That is right. But we will leave it in your nasty cunt to get it nice and gooey before you eat it." Kim said.

"OK cunt let's see if you can guess what is going up your ass." Jeni said to me.

I felt her poking around my asshole with something. It was hard and not real big. It could have been a couple things, so I had to be careful. I felt it going in deeper and it seemed to get bigger as it went into me.

I waited for a moment longer to try to be sure and then said, "Carrot."

"Two for two. But I bet the cunt will fuck up soon." Kim said.

I was relieved to know I had it right, but there was more to come. I am not sure I'll be able to tell the cucumber from the zucchini or other things. They were all so big and I hoped they just used my cunt because it can stretch more than my ass.

I felt fingers at my cunt again and the banana was being pulled out of me. Once it was out, Jeni said, "Open up cunt, time to eat."

I opened my mouth and she stuffed the slimy banana in. I tasted my cunt juices on it as I chewed it up. She just kept pushing it into my mouth, so I had to chew and swallow pretty fast. While she was doing that, Kim was fucking my ass with the carrot. She pushed it all the way in, then pulled it almost all the way out and shoved it deep into me again.

I finished eating the nasty banana and Jeni said, "Let's see what else we can shove up this hot cunt. I am sure once we have used everything her cunt will be nicely stretched."

I don't know what she picked up next, but I felt something at my open hole. Then, something bigger was starting to go into me. I couldn't tell what it was and hoped by the time I had to tell them I would have figured it out. The carrot was still in my ass. Kim had shoved it all the way in me and my ass clamped over the end of it.

Jeni kept pushing the newest veggie into my cunt and I thought it might be the cucumber or the zucchini. I had to guess right or I might get the hot pepper soon.

It was huge going into me, but I thought back about when that guy fisted me in the parking lot. His fist was bigger than this thing. She pushed until it hit bottom and it wouldn't go any more. I felt so full and stuffed.

"OK whore, what is in your cunt? One guess and I hope you get it wrong." Jeni asked.

I had to think it was the cucumber. I thought they were going from the smaller to the bigger things. So I said, "Cucumber."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.