Humiliating Holly
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

I woke up the next morning with a terrible taste in my mouth, and I had to use the bathroom really bad. So I jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom. When I got to the door it wouldn't open. I had forgot it was locked and off limits to me. But I had to go really bad so I quickly headed out my back door. It was dark out, so at least my neighbors wouldn't see me. I went to the middle of my yard where I had been instructed to go. I quickly looked around to be sure no one was around and then I squatted down and started pissing and pooping. Oh I felt so much better but I couldn't help but feel like a caged animal. I guess that was the point of them making me do this. I closed my eyes and all of a sudden I had this flash of me being out in the middle of the local park in the middle of the day with everyone watching as I pissed and pooped. I could see their faces and they were a variety of disgust, curiosity and downright lust. For reason's I couldn't understand, I had a mini orgasm as envisioned that scenario. I just hoped that it would never happen. It's one thing to fantasize about that happening but real life is totally different. I shuddered in revulsion along with the orgasm.

When I finished, I needed something to wipe with, but there was no toilet paper. The girls had locked it up in the bathroom. I thought about it for a bit and decided I needed a shower, so I could clean up there. I got my soap and shampoo and headed for the water hose. I turned it on and turned the hose towards me. It was so cold that I was instantly covered in goose bumps and my teeth started chattering, but I needed to get clean. I washed myself really good, including my pussy and my filthy ass with soap and rinsed off in the cold water. I ran inside, shaking my arms and my head in an attempt to get my arms and hair to get dry. I brushed my teeth in the kitchen sink and rinsed that terrible taste from my mouth. Then I got ready for work. It didn't take long to put some makeup on and add a pair of shoes. I was as ready for another day with my tormentors as I would ever be. Damn why did I look at those damn humiliation porn sites, especially at work.

I drove to work naked once again. I had to be extremely careful driving so I wouldn't get pulled over or get in an accident. How would I explain to a cop about me driving around naked like this? So driving the speed limit and watching out for others, I arrived at my building without incident. I pulled into the parking garage and saw that the only car there was Jeni's. Safe again! I made my way up the stairs to our offices and the door was already unlocked. I entered and went to my office where the girls were.

"Good Morning our little slutty cunt!" they both said with big grins on their faces.

I said my good mornings and waited to do what I had to do to get clothes for the day.

Jeni said, "Thank you again for the use of your bed and wonderful cleaning last night. Kim you really have to do it soon."

Kim said, "I most certainly will. Where else can a girl have a nice bed to fuck in and then a slut to lick her pussy clean afterwards?"

Then Jeni spoke again. "Ok slut, today we are going to play some games here in the office. Your clothes for the day will be a dress, which buttons from the top to the bottom. There are 9 buttons on it. This will be enough for a full 8 hour day. Are you ready to get dressed bitch?"

"Yes, please" I said

"Ok, but before we do, here are the rules for the day." Kim explained.

Jeni cut in saying, "Once the dress is on, we will give you a pair of scissors and then the game begins."

As I was putting the dress on and buttoning it up, I had to ask, "So what do I do with the scissors?"

Both girls laughed and Kim said, "Well, during the day at different times, we will say top or bottom and you will cut a button off wherever we say. This is going to be so much fun. How many buttons will you have left at the end of the day to hold your dress closed?" And she laughed some more.

Jeni added, "And you will put the buttons in the glass we have on your desk. Now the final part of the game is you will not hold your dress closed at all. Even if you have no buttons left. Just let it do whatever it wants."

"Please," I begged. "I can't do this in the office. "I'll be showing everything. I can't do that in the office. It'll cost me my job. Please not here."

"Top" Said Kim, "you need to stop arguing with us. Now cut off that fucking button or it will be 2."

I picked up the scissors as a tear dripped down my face and cut the very top button off and drooped it into the glass of water on my desk. The girls laughed and started to walk out the door. I mumbled "Bitches" Under my breath, but somehow they heard it and Kim turned around and said, "Bottom"

Knowing I couldn't do anything else, I cut a bottom button off. I thought "Hear it was just a few minutes and I had lost two of the buttons already. Now I only had seven to go. Not enough for an eight hour day."

After they left, I set my self to get some work done and once I started, I was fully engrossed in getting some legal things ready for court next week. I heard the others come in and some even came to my office to speak. I had even forgotten about the girls little game of stripping Holly. That is until around ten am, When Jeni walked in.

"I have to piss again whore, and you need to take it for me. Now get down so I can relieve myself." She ordered me.

I hesitated and started to protest that we couldn't do that in my office, but stopped when she said, "TOP"!

I knew I was in trouble but took the scissors and cut a top button off my dress and dropped it into the glass. I watched it float to the bottom, and then got down on the floor. Jeni squatted over me and didn't even raise her skirt. She just got her pussy close to my mouth and started pissing. I missed a few drops, but was able to get all of the rest in my mouth and swallowed it. Once she finished, she lowered her pussy more and said, "Lick"

I licked her clean and then she got up and left me lying on the floor. I jumped up and was ready to run to the bathroom but Kim walked in and said, "Back down bitch, I have to piss too."

I lay back down and she stood over me, but did not squat. I didn't understand until I felt her hot piss splash all over my face. I was stunned and then realized I had to open my mouth to try to catch it. I did, but was still not getting it all. It was on my face, in my hair, on my carpet. She stopped and then made me get up to lick her pussy clean.

I guess I didn't do it the way she wanted and she pushed me away and said, "Bottom"

I made it to the desk with piss dripping from my hair and face and cut a bottom button off and dropped it in the glass. Kim watched me and then turned to leave.

But stopped before she reached the door and said. "And don't even think about wiping my precious piss off you. You fucked up and missed so now you have to wear it till I say you can clean up."

"I can't do this in the office!" I said kind of loud.

She just looked at me and said "TOP"

I started crying and took the scissors and cut another button off. I only had 5 left and hoped I could keep them until everyone else had left. Lucky for me it was Friday and everyone usually left early, so I might make it. My problem now was the dress was more open on top and my tiny tits were starting to show and I smelled like piss.

I was sitting down when my cell went off. I grabbed it and got it answered in time. It was Jeni, "Bad cunt. Punishment time! Get your little whore ass over here right now and bring your scissors." The phone went dead.

Knowing I was in big trouble I jumped up, grabbed the scissors and made my way to her cubicle. I didn't see anyone else and was grateful for that. Once I got there, Jeni and Kim were both there.

"Come stand by me cunt," Said Jeni.

I walked over beside her and stood facing her. I was scared now, not know what would happen next, especially since I was told I was being punished again.

"Hands on your head whore and don't fucking move!" she said.

I quickly obeyed her order and had my hands on top of my head ready for whatever she had in mind.

"Ok whore, first you didn't get all of Kim's piss in your cock sucking mouth. So you lose another button." And she grabbed the scissors and cut off one from the bottom.

As soon as she cut it off, she said, "Open your mouth bitch." I did and she stuck the button in it, saying, "Keep it in there until you get back to your office. Now the next thing."

I was shaking now thinking I was going to be caught like this from someone in the office, but it didn't seem to bother the girls any.

"You called us bitches under your breath, didn't you?" she questioned.

I shook my head yes, afraid to tell her no.

"So, even though Kim took a button, that was for her, now I get one!" and she reached up and cut another button off and stuck it in my mouth.

I only had 3 left and my naked body was beginning to show more. I just knew I was getting fired today because I was walking around the office naked.

"And since you didn't drink all of the piss given to you, you smell like a fucking toilet and I can't stand it" And she reached up and cut another button off the bottom.

Kim said, "Shit Jeni, let's just cut the other two off and strip her. She can then go wash her piss face and hair in the toilet since she smells like one."

Jeni laughed and said, "Good idea Kim," and she reached up and cut the last 3 buttons off, stuck them in my mouth and pulled the dress off me.

"Now cunt, go to the bathroom and put your head in the toilet to wash off the smell. Once you have your head in it, flush it 3 times so it will rinse off all the piss." Ordered Kim.

"I tried to speak, but couldn't because of the buttons and I just cried. I couldn't walk out of here like this and down the hall. I would get in so much trouble if anyone saw me. So I didn't move.

"Get moving whore, I don't want to see you back here until you get clean. NOW GO!!" Yelled Jeni.

I took a step to the door hoping she would change her mind, but she didn't stop me. So I reluctantly but steadily stepped out into the hall and slowly made my way to the restroom shaking horribly with every single step. I looked in the offices as I passed them but no one was in them. Maybe everyone had left and the girls knew it. I had been so busy with work, I didn't hear anyone leave.

I got to the bathroom, went to a stall and stuck my head inside the toilet. The water was cold but I got my hair and most of my head in and reached up, found the handle and flushed it. The water swooshed around me and I moved so that my face was in the water and flushed again. Then did it again and hoped all the piss was off me. I then stood up and water dripped off me. I made my way back to the cubicle and waited for something to be said.

I didn't have to wait long before Jeni said, "OK cunt, go to your office and spit those buttons in the glass and then get back here."

I had figured out we were the only ones left so I hurried to my office and spit the buttons into the glass and scurried back to Jeni and Kim.

"OK cunt now it is punishment time again. You keep fucking up and we enjoy it when you do. That means that we get to really get nasty with you. So, lay face down on my desk and put your arms under you. I want your skinny little naked ass at the edge." Said Jeni.

I did as I was told and lay there waiting for something to happen. I didn't have to wait too long before I felt it. SMACK!! Was the noise I heard and felt when the paddle hit my naked ass. I jumped and screamed.

"Don't move cunt or it will be even worse. You were a bad cunt and will be spanked for it. Right now it is ten smacks with my paddle. You move or try to stop me; I will have to add 5 more each time. Are you ready to continue?" Said Kim.

"Yes Ma'am but please be gentle." I begged.

SMACK, SMACK. SMACK the first 3 landed and I screamed through my gritted teeth and started crying but didn't move.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, came 4 more and seemed to be harder than the first few. I screamed and cried even harder, sobbing almost uncontrollably now. But I was too afraid to even try to move.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK went the last 3 and they were really hard. My ass was hurting, and I was crying eyes out, trying to get my breath as I sobbed and blubbered but I didn't dare move because I didn't want any more.

"Very good whore, now get up." Said Kim. Time to get you home to clean up my bed. I'll be there tonight with a stud to fuck, and I expect nice clean sheets to get into. Once the bed is made, do not get in it. You can sleep on the couch until I come and fuck. Be ready to let me in and then get in your closet so you can listen."

I just looked at her briefly and then down to the floor and said, "I will have it ready for you."

I went back to my office, got my purse and walked down the hall to go home. Of course I was naked still and hoped I could make it out ok, because it was still daylight. I walked down the stairs to my car a little less carefully than I had the past few days. My sore butt was at the forefront of my mind. It hurt so badly I could barely walk normally. I didn't know how it would be to drive home. I was so distracted that I just went out the stairway door without looking to see if anyone was watching and walked to my car in broad daylight. When I got in and sat down in my car, I grimaced in pain as my sore butt met the seat. It took me a moment to get my wits together before I put the key in the ignition, started the car and drove home. I was lucky no one spotted me and I was able to get home without any issues.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.