Humiliating Holly - Cover

Humiliating Holly

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A prominent lawyer who enjoys porn on her work computer gets caught by a couple young interns and is blackmailed into doing just what she looks at on the internet. Not only in her office, but many other places too.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism  

God what an awful day. How did I get myself into this situation? I know I fantasized about exposing myself like this but this is real life and has real life consequences. I mean, what if I get caught. It could cost me becoming a partner in the firm after all of my hard work. I deserve to be a partner. Yet it seems that bitch Jeni has me by my cunt hairs. With what she has on me, not only could I loose partner but I could go to jail for what I did with Kim and Jeni. They are both under age and I stripped and masturbated in front of them and they got it all on video.

When I finally got on the bed and curled up into a ball, amazingly, I fell asleep right away. I actually slept pretty well, I don't know how long I slept, but that came to a sudden end when that damn cell phone rang. I scrambled to get it and was lucky enough to get it on the second ring.

"Hello" I said

"OK cunt, get your slutty ass out of bed. It's time to play some more. Get a shower, get some clothes for work, make them slutty and then come to work. When you get here, come up to the office naked and we will see what you have brought to wear. We might let you get dressed if we approve of how slutty the clothes you bring are or maybe we'll just keep you naked all day. That would be fun, wouldn't it?" Was all that was said and then the phone went dead. She didn't give me a chance to even acknowledge that I heard her.

I was trying to figure out how I was going to pull that off with all the partners in the office. I just couldn't walk in naked. Then I looked at my clock and realized it was only 4:30 in the morning. If I hurried, I could get there before everyone else and be safe.

I went to my closet and picked out the shortest skirt I owned. It was a cute little number and when I put it on, it was about 3 inches above my knees, and I hoped it was short enough for them. I was kind of worried, because if I sat down, my cunt would probably be seen. Then I got out a blouse that was kind of transparent, but not enough so my little tits would be showing too much. That is unless my nipples decided to grow which with what Jeni and Kim were having me do was probably going to happen. I just can't help getting turned on by being forced to expose myself. It's been something I fantasized about for most of my life since puberty. I couldn't help but get excited by everything happening. That doesn't mean I'd want to do it for real though. Fantasy is one thing but real life is quite another.

I jumped in the shower and quickly cleaned myself and then went and put on some make up. I finished brushing out my hair and looked at myself in the mirror. Not bad I thought, even if I am naked. I put on my heels and grabbed my clothes and headed out the door. It was dark out so no one could see me. I got to my car as quick as I could. Hopefully no one saw me. It was early enough that I should have gotten to the car without being seen. I quickly got into my car, started it and took off for work. I was very conscious of being naked and did my best to keep within the speed limit.

I made it to the office and parked my car. I looked around the parking garage to see if anyone else was there and the only car I saw was Jeni's. I took a deep breath and opened my car door. Grabbing my purse and clothes, I got out, locked my door and made my way to the office building. Once again, I used the stairs so I didn't get caught in the elevator naked. I got up to the office and opened the door. I heard some giggles coming from my office and made my way to it. As I entered my door, Jeni was sitting at my desk and Kim sat in the chair opposite her.

"Well the little cunt is beginning to listen now. Very good. Let's see what you want to wear today." Jeni said.

I gave her my two articles of clothing and she looked them over, not saying anything. Then she gave them to Kim to look at.

"Not sure if we can let her wear these today," said Kim.

"Yea, not what I was wanting, so guess the bitch will be naked all day today." Said Jeni.

"Please, I can't be naked all day. I'll get fired and then you won't have me to play with." I said hoping that it would change their minds.

"Mmm, got a point there cunt," said Kim, "maybe we can do some other things so you can earn these clothes back. What you say Jeni?"

"Good idea Kim," answered Jeni, "How about you make us both cum and then you can wear your clothes. Ever eat a girl before bitch?"

"No and I'm not going to start now!" I stated

"Oh, such a bad idea bitch. But if that's what you want, guess you'll be naked all day then. Let's go Kim." Said Jeni and they both got up and started for the door, with my clothes in hand.

My mind was going crazy now and I couldn't even think straight. I could see Mr. Jones walking in and seeing me sitting naked at my desk ... I was getting fired for sure if that happened, and on top of that I'd be sent to jail once the videos of me doing things in front of minors were exposed.

"Wait, I'll do it, just give me my clothes, please!" I begged and cried.

"What will you do Holly?" questioned Kim.

"I'll lick you" I sniffled.

Both of them laughed and Jeni said, "Ok, let's get started then. You have about 20 minutes before the others come to work and both of us have to cum before you get your clothes back. Ready, set, lick, Hahaha."

Both of them pulled their skirts up and I saw they didn't have panties on and both of them were shaved down there. Jeni sat in my chair and ordered, "I'm first. On your knees cunt. Let's see how well you can get me off."

I got down on my knees in front of her and she spread her legs wide and I had a bird's eye view of her sex. I leaned in and smelled it. It didn't have a bad odor either. I leaned in more and got my first taste of another female. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I began licking in earnest and just doing to Jeni what I like when a guy goes down on me. She was pulling my head in closer and shoving her vag ... er cunt into my face. I licked, and sucked her clit and tried my best to make her cum quickly. She didn't taste that bad at all. Kind of like when I lick my fingers after fingering myself.

I kept licking her and finally, she pulled my head in really tight and came all over my face. She held me tight and I could barely breathe as she finished her orgasm. I was beginning to struggle for breath and began to struggle to pull away to breathe then she finally relaxed and let me go.

"Good job cunt that felt really good. Are you sure you never licked pussy before?" she said.

She got up and straightened her skirt and Kim sat down, pulling her skirt up to her waist. "Ok little cunt, get me off. You got about 12 minutes before the bosses show up, so you better be good."

I was getting worried now. I could not be caught licking this 16 year old girl's pussy in my office. We would all get fired, and I'd definitely go to jail but I don't think it bothered them. My job was so important. So, I dove in to her pussy and licked it. I sucked her clit and even bit it, gently of course. I knew I was doing well when she pulled my head into her pussy and she came all over me too. When she relaxed after her orgasm she pushed me away and I stood up.

Jeni said, "Very good slut, here are your clothes. Better hurry because you only have about 4 minutes left." And then they both left my office.

I grabbed my clothes and got them on just in time. I heard Mr. Jones coming thru the door just as I got my blouse buttoned. I hurried to the rest room to freshen up and wash my face to get the girls juices off me. I had to find a way out of this so nothing else happens to me. I can't afford to get caught doing these things.

I walked back to my desk and said good morning to the others as I went down the hall. Now everyone was in and I had to get some work done, but I was so horny I couldn't concentrate very well. I was afraid to go to Jeni and Kim to talk to them because I knew they would make me do something else. And they had told me that I would be punished some more today. So I had to try to avoid them.

I finally got into my work and didn't realize it had gotten close to lunch time, but the girls knew what time it was and came to my office.

"Holly, we are going out for lunch and we want you to join us, OK?" asked Jeni.

I didn't want to be with them so said, "No thanks, I think I'll pass."

Kim then said, "That wasn't a request cunt that was an order, so get your little whore ass up and let's go!"

That made me worried, so I closed down my computer and got up to go with them. We walked out of my office and I told the secretary that we were going for lunch and would be back soon.

We went down in the elevator and Jeni said, "Give me your keys bitch, I'm driving and you will ride in the back seat."

I knew better than to argue, so I dug my keys out of my purse and gave them to Jeni. Then when I started to get into the back seat, Kim stopped me. "Only way you can ride with us whore, is when you are naked. So strip it off cunt and then you can get in. But give me your clothes as you get them off."

I looked around to be sure no one else was around and quickly stripped and then got in the back seat. Both girls were laughing at me and said I looked good when I am scared. They got in the car and Jeni started it. Kim held my clothes in her lap and had such an evil grin on her face. I just knew this wouldn't end well for me.

"OK slut, spread those legs and get busy playing with that juicy cunt. You will play with it until we say stop and remember, no cumming." Said Kim as Jeni backed out of the parking spot and drove out of the garage.

Here I was in my own car, which they wouldn't let me drive, naked in the back seat playing with myself. I just hoped no one could see in. I kept my eyes closed so I wouldn't know if they did.

But, Jeni looked in the rear view mirror and saw my eyes closed and said, "Open those eyes whore. You want to see who is watching you play with your dirty cunt don't you?"

I reluctantly opened my eyes but didn't say anything because I didn't want to say no to her. So now I was playing with my cunt and also had to see if anyone saw me, other than my two tormentors.

Jeni drove around for a while making sure to find stop lights and signs to stop at and always made sure there were others around even if she had to wait. There was at least one light where she sat through three changes of the light before someone pulled up beside us. I know everyone in that car saw me as well as several other people along the way saw me. I started crying silently, hoping and praying that all of this would end soon.

After driving around for a while I noticed that she did drive away from work so I wouldn't be seen by anyone who knew me, or at least I hoped there would be no one I knew.

She pulled into a mall parking lot and stopped. Both girls turned to me and Kim said, "OK cunt, here's the deal. I will give you your clothes back so we can go shopping and get some food. You will do everything we say or you lose some things, like buttons. Got it?"

"Yes," I said with my head down and my eyes staring down at the floor of the car. I couldn't bring myself to look them in the eye.

"Good," Said Jeni, "And remember you still have some punishments coming to you and I am sure you don't want me to give them to you during our trip, do you?"

"NO, please" I begged, "Don't do anything in here. I'll do what you want."

"Good girl," Said Kim, "Now step out and stand by my window so I can give you your clothes."

I started to yell at her but barely cut that thought off before I said anything. I decided that if I did it would only get worse. I reluctantly stepped out of my car totally naked, shut the back door and stood by the front window. I was shaking from the fear of being see by someone. Kim had rolled down the window and handed me a shoe to put on.

I took it and waited for the rest, but she said, "One thing at a time slut. Get that on and I'll give you something else to put on. Better hurry though because it looks like others are watching."

I looked around, but didn't see anyone, and quickly bent over to put my shoe on. I stood up and she gave me the other one and I got it on quickly too.

Then I stood there and waited. I heard the two of them talking about what I should get next. Kim said the blouse but Jeni said the skirt. They argued back and forth and then Kim said, "OK, we will let this guy decide which one to give her."

I looked over the car and saw this guy, maybe in his 30's coming toward us. "Please let me get dressed before he gets here. Please," I begged.

But they waited until he got close and Jeni called him over. "Sir, can you help us decide something?" He had not seen me yet and I hoped he wouldn't. But that was not to be. Jeni continued, "You see we have this slut who is naked on the other side of the car. We want her to get dressed, but can't decide which to give her first. The blouse to cover her little tits or the skirt to cover her juicy cunt. Can you tell us which we should do?"

He was looking over the car now and right at me, but only from my shoulders up, at least I hoped that was all he could see. So Kim said, "Why don't you walk around the car cunt so the man can see you and decide which you get first."

I was mortified. It was bad enough having the car between us to block him seeing all of me but once I came around the car he would see everything. Once again, I almost refused, but I knew it would only get me in more trouble. So, I reluctantly walked to the front of the car and around it so the man could see all of me. I think his eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw me. But there I stood in all my naked glory so he could see me and hopefully decide which article I could get to put on.

"MMM, interesting to say the least." He said, "So you want me to say she can get her clothes back as long as it is only one thing at a time. What's in it for me?"

Jeni said, "How about a blow job from the slut?"

I said, "No, I won't do that!"

"Ok, then I guess we go shopping without your clothes. Might get kind of scary when security arrests you though." Jeni said.

"Ok, since you put it that way, I'll do it." I said, crying.

I was still naked, except for my shoes in a mall parking lot where a lot of people came to shop at. I wanted to get covered up as soon as I could, so I dropped to my knees and unzipped his pants. I reached in and pulled his penis out. It wasn't real big, maybe 7 inches and kind of thin. I got it out and took him into my mouth and began sucking him. I wanted to get him off quickly so I could get some clothes on.

Both girls were giggling now and Kim said, "Suck it good slut and make sure you swallow every drop of cum he gives you."

I almost chocked on that part. I don't mind sucking my boyfriends' penises, but I never ever swallowed. But I guess I'll have to take it in stride and do it this time if I want to get dressed again.

I sucked him as good as I knew how but apparently that wasn't enough for him. Soon he was pulling my head into his groin, shoving his penis into my throat. I started gagging and began struggling to push him away so I could get his cock out of my throat so I could breathe. That's when I felt him shooting his load down my throat. I swallowed every bit of it. It's not like it could go anywhere else with it stuck down my throat, but I didn't like the fact that he forced his cock into my throat and then came. Just the thought of him cumming in my throat was enough to make me want to throw up. I kept swallowing to keep the bile from cumming up which must have been something he really liked because it seemed like he would never finish cumming and let me go.

He finally grew soft in my mouth and he pull out after what seemed like forever. He let me go and I fell forward on to my hands and knees and struggled to get my breath while drool dripped from my mouth.

God my cunt was so hot. I never thought the humiliation these two were giving me would make it so wet. I knew if I even touched my tits or clit, I would cum.

"Good job whore," said both girls at the same time. "Now let's see what you get to put on first."

The man, and I didn't even know his name yet, had put his penis away and said, "Ok, let's start with the blouse but no buttons to start with."

Kim flipped me the blouse and said, "You heard the man put it on but don't button it up yet"

I slipped it over my shoulders and got my arms in the sleeves and had it on in no time. I pulled it around me to cover my tits, but the guy reached over and pulled it apart. He rubbed my tits while he did it and then said, "Ok, before she gets the skirt I want to feel her cunt. Is that OK?"

"Sure no problem, take your time. After all, she had your cock in her mouth, so I think you have earned the privilege so you can feel her up." Said Kim.

He put his hand to my cunt and rubbed it a little before he put his finger inside me. "That sure is one hot cunt and so wet." He said

I stood there shivering with both fear and excitement. I didn't know which emotion was predominant at that point but I was leaning towards excitement. I was letting him play with my cunt with one hand while his other was rubbing my tits. Jeni said, "Spread your legs whore, and let him get a good feel inside that hot cunt."

I spread my legs and began humping his hand. God I wanted to cum so bad now. "Please let me cum," I begged.

"We will let you cum if he can get his hand up your cunt. Think he can do it?" Kim said.

"God yes, anything, just let me cum. He can shove his fist into me hard. He can drive that hand up my dirty cunt," I didn't even know what I was saying. But I had to cum.

The girls were really laughing now. The guy started working his hand into me. He now had 3 fingers in me and working on the 4th one. I was humping him hard trying to get more into me. I felt the fourth finger inside me and he had folded his thumb over and was pushing his hand into me. It was up to the top knuckles and he kept pushing. I spread my legs more and felt him go deeper.

Kim was looking closer to my cunt now and said, "Almost there cunt, but it has to get to his wrist so you better let him in."

"Push it in me you fucking bastard" I yelled, not caring who heard me as I pushed my cunt down onto his hand. I felt him go in deeper and heard Kim Say, "Damn the cunt took it all and now he is really going to fuck the whore. His hand is all the way in Jeni."

He was fisting my cunt hard and I started cumming like a banshee. God it felt so good. I have never cum so hard in all my life and it was in public with a total stranger. But I really didn't care right then.

I finally calmed down from the greatest orgasm I've ever had. I couldn't believe that I came so hard from being humiliated, and fist fucked in the middle of the mall parking lot. God, what were these two high school girls doing to me. They're going to get me arrested for sure. I felt the strange guy open and close his hand a few times like he was trying to stretch out my cunt. I was on the verge of cumming again when he pulled his hand out of my sloppy cunt and it popped as he got it out. I groaned out loud in disappointment and was humping my ass in the air trying in vain to get his hand back in my cunt.

"Damn that is one wet cunt you girls have, but my hand is soaking wet." He said.

Kim ordered, "Lick his hand clean slut and then you can get dressed. But look around and wave to your audience first."

I quickly looked up and saw about 10 or 15 people watching me. Oh God I thought, what will they think of me. I hope no one knows me. I just dropped my head and cried even more than I had before.

The guy offered me his hand and I licked it clean while everyone was watching and when I finished, all the people started clapping. I was so embarrassed that my whole body turned red.

"Please may I get dressed so we can leave? You had your fun. Please." I begged.

The girls were laughing now and Kim said, "OK slut here is your skirt. Get dressed and we'll get something to eat. Then we can call it a day."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.