The Circle
Chapter 49: Sex after the photoshoot. A surprise letter

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 49: Sex after the photoshoot. A surprise letter - Three young men romance three ice princesses in an innovative way based on advice from sexy and horny 'Aunt Alice.' They win them over and succeed in establishing The Circle – a polyamorous group based on love and caring, and various events occur, many sexual. The Circle grows to over thirty people over time. Story is rich in characters, their adventures, and a plot that transcends years. Parts with much sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Lloyd had collapsed a few feet away into a comfortable living room chair. His cock remained wet from his wife’s pussy, and a few drips of semen remained on the head.

Alice stowed the large reflector she’d been using to help Matt with the lighting, and swooped in, gobbling down the cock. After a minute of surging her mouth around his nearly flaccid tool, she pulled off. “Yummy. You taste especially good: Jean’s pussy juice and your cum all mixed together. What a nice cocktail.” She went right down on him again.

Lloyd gasped, “That’s almost too much.”

Alice pulled off, “Oh, do you want me to stop?”

“No. I said almost.” He grinned at her, and then tugged at the top she wore.

Alice tugged the t-shirt over her head, exposing her generous breasts to Lloyd. She could see his cock surge and get larger as she allowed his hands to touch and caress her tits, pulling on her nipples.

Alice said, “Is this OK with you two? We don’t want to cross some boundary and mess you guys up.”

“No, this is good. We even fantasized about this happening, but didn’t dare think it would.”

Jean said, “Oh, yes. We want this.”

Matt moved and sat beside Jean’s nude body. The pair immediately started to kiss again, and soon were into a full-scale make out session, this time with no intent to stop. Less than ten minutes later, Matt had sucked on her tits, eaten some of the cum from her pussy, and stood nude and proud in front of her with his cock at full attention.

“Yes, fuck me,” Jean gasped.

Matt smiled, and slowly penetrated the pretty woman.

Next to them in the armchair, Alice was nude and had started to ride Lloyd in the reverse cowgirl position, his hands coming around her from the back to fondle her breasts as she rode him.

The orgasms started with Jean, in part because Matt kept toying with her clit and driving her from one climax to the next, even as he read her signals and hammered into her body with his engorged cock.

Eventually, everyone came again. Alice immediately cleaned up Lloyd and Matt with her oral skills, and then worked over Jean until she had one more cum.

Lloyd panted, “Wow. That was spectacular.”

Matt smiled and kissed Jean quickly, “I think so too.”

Jean said, “Can you come back once in a while?”

Matt said, “Well, we have to come back after I’ve processed the pictures, and I would like to see what you do with them. May I show them to my housemates? They won’t end up on the Internet or anywhere unless you put them there. Later, I’ll give you all of the good ones.”

Jean nodded, “That’s fine, but plan to spend some time with us when you return. This was a monumental day for us.”

“You’ve never done this before?” Alice asked.

“No, but we’ve talked about it for years. This is a milestone for us.”

Alice posed, “Would you like us to put you in touch with a swingers’ group we know and sometimes participate in? Nice people; about the same socio-economic level.”

Lloyd said to Jean, “What do you think?”

Jean nodded, “Yes. We could at least explore what it might be like with someone.”

Alice said, “I’ll get the information for you and give it to you when we come back.”

Matt stood and walked to one of the tripods. He lifted the camera off of it. “Oh, good. I think we got some good pictures of the four of us.”

“How’s that?” Lloyd asked.

“I set up the cameras to watch our foursome. Each took a photo every five seconds, so we have a whole set that I can sort through to see whether anything worthwhile will show up. It’s only a couple of thousand pictures.”

Jean said, “How many pictures did you take overall today?”

Matt glanced at the other camera, and then one he’d been using to photograph her masturbation session and their lovemaking session. “I’d guess around four or five thousand. I’ll have to let you know.”

“Thousand!”

Matt nodded, “These two cameras were taking shots every five seconds the whole time we were swapping. So right there is two thousand. I took about a thousand of Jean masturbating, and I’m guessing another thousand when the two of you were making love.”


Marty Graham, our contact at NBC, and the assistant to the producer of the TV show The Circle, called one evening. She got Bob, but asked, “Is Brad there? I have a letter I need to read to him.”

Bob got Brad on the line. It was one of the nights that he and Sandy were staying over at the house. Sandy was already cuddled up with Jim on one of the sofas after dinner.

Marty read Brad the letter than she’d opened that day from the backlog of fan mail about the show.

Dear Brad Ross,

I hope this letter reaches you, because it might be life changing for both of us. My name is Nancy Tilden, I’m eighteen, and I live in San Diego. To cut to the chase, I think I am your daughter.

So you can test this, I took a swab from my cheek and put it in the enclosed plastic tube and sealed it up. Please compare it to your own some way. I know from cop shows on TV that you can do this. If you let me know the cost, I’ll pay you back. I just wanted you to get the raw swab.

Mom was Ann Tilden. She died a year ago in an auto accident. A drunk driver ran a red light and T-boned her car. I was old enough to remain on my own, but I had to sell our house and fold up everything that had been our way of life.

Why do I think you might be my dad? Unbeknownst to me, Mom kept diaries when she was a teen, through when I was conceived and born, and after we moved out here. She talked about you (or someone with your name) as the baby daddy. She didn’t want you to know, because you two had broken up by then, and she didn’t want to be a burden to you. She continued to love you though even though you couldn’t be together. She did wed eventually but that didn’t last long.

I have lots more to share, but let’s find out if we’re related. I will be glad to talk to you too, but I only know how to contact you by sending this to NBC. My contact information is...

Brad had stood in a corner of the lounge mostly listening on the phone as Marty read him the letter. At the end, they heard him ask her to scan the letter and send it to him by email. He promised to follow up. They also heard him ask her to send the vial with the swab and the enclosed photograph, a statement that made them all look at each other full of questions.

Sandy sat forward as he ended the call, “What’s up, honey?”

Brad looked at everyone in the room. “I might have a teenager I didn’t know about until just now.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.