The Circle
Chapter 41: Jessica and Matt Make Love. Tammy's Breakthrough

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 41: Jessica and Matt Make Love. Tammy's Breakthrough - Three young men romance three ice princesses in an innovative way based on advice from sexy and horny 'Aunt Alice.' They win them over and succeed in establishing The Circle – a polyamorous group based on love and caring, and various events occur, many sexual. The Circle grows to over thirty people over time. Story is rich in characters, their adventures, and a plot that transcends years. Parts with much sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Jessica sat on her bed in a light blue pajama set, her top held together across her modest breasts with only one button, and the bottoms more of a bikini style pants than shorts or longer pants. She displayed considerable skin – chest, stomach, and good-looking legs that seemed to go on forever. She'd tied her hair back in a ponytail. In front of her on her bed was her laptop computer; she'd been writing up notes from a couple of the interviews she'd done that day: Jim and Monica.

When Jess looked up, there was Matt leaning against the door jam. He wore boxers, and had a warm smile for her.

Matt said, "You did leave the door open, or did you forget about the various meanings of door positioning?"

Jess smiled, "I didn't forget. Come in." She patted the area next to her on the bed, and closed the computer, pushing it aside.

Matt asked, "How'd your first day of interviewing go?"

"Sterling, and I learned so much about The Circle. One of my old boyfriends who was in the military would have called this a 'target rich environment.' The TV crew filmed me doing both interviews – Jim and Monica. So much of what they said was useful to me; I'm not sure about the TV show because some of it might be considered too adult for that media."

Matt shrugged as he sat near her, "They tell us they're getting good footage, so we'll see. The first few episodes start to air in eight weeks. Heck, we'll all be paying attention to ratings for the first time." He smiled.

Jess said, "I didn't plan on being part of your TV show, but I am now. Jim said it was all right with all of you, if it was OK with me. I'm fine with it."

"Oh, it's better than all right. You add some mystery and drama into our lives. Further, people who are seriously interested will find a way to your research paper when it's published."

"It'd be nice to write a best seller. Right now, however, I have other motivations." Jess leaned to Matt, hooked a hand around his neck, and pulled him to her. The kiss she started turned hot, electric, and explosive in a millisecond. Matt was at first caught off guard, but then got with the agenda.

"Yum," he said as they parted. "You taste good, and you kiss divinely. May I consider that an invitation to go further?"

Jess smiled as they had a shorter kiss, "You may. I'm told the term 'consenting adult' has some special meaning around The Circle. Well, I'm an adult, and I consent. Jim told me that because I was a guest I had to be explicit about what I wanted to have happen. Do I need to be more explicit?"

Matt rolled completely onto the bed and took Jessica in his arms. She stretched out and snuggled up next to him, exposing more of her body to him. As Matt kissed her, he ran one hand around the open skin of her stomach and chest, toying with the one button holding everything together.

Jess shimmied her upper body slightly; just enough to indicate to Matt that he should undo the button. As he did the front of the pajama top fell open exposing her beautiful breasts.

Matt smiled at her and said, "Double yum." He latched onto the nearest breast with his mouth, sucking on the teat when he wasn't romancing her entire areola.

Jess pushed her chest up into Matt, indicating her full and enthusiastic approval for what he was doing.

Jess said in a husky voice, "I've wanted to do this for days – ever since I met you." She kissed me again. "Matt, you had me at 'Hello' and I haven't felt so turned on or romantic since I started dating. Now kiss me and never stop."

Worried about how his presence in her bed fit with everything else in her research about The Circle, Matt suddenly stammered out a few words as he came out of the fog of passion he'd started to feel: "Jess, you don't have to ... I really like you – a whole lot ... but you're working with some of us like Ellen and Tammy ... and there's the interviews too ... and your research that maybe doing something with me would screw up somehow and..."

Jess put her finger on Matt's lips to stop his sudden blathering, and then kissed him rather hard this time as she threw leg over his and seductively slid her body on top, grinding her pussy against his thigh as she did. Her tongue slipped into his mouth in a passionate kiss that he took to mean that all the points he'd briefly mentioned had no bearing on this moment or those to follow. He kissed back, his worry quickly forgotten.

Jess could feel the immediate and growing hardness of Matt's cock through the thin material of her shorts and his boxers. This was what she'd wanted and had been missing in her life for so long.

Jess could give graduate-level courses in how to kiss, and Matt would sign up for every class. All that, plus she tasted and smelled divine – with a hint of jasmine. As they kissed, he stroked her back and her long hair just for the tactile sensation and to signal his willingness to continue as far as she wanted.

Matt's cock quickly swelled in appreciation of Jess's gorgeous and near naked body pressing against his own, and her passionate kisses. He felt her hand reach between them to grasp and massage his cock through his briefs. With little foreplay, Jess pressed her body down on Matt's until he felt the moist warmth and love of her body's core against his thigh. They both moaned in pleasure.

Jess leaned forward and used her erect nipples to crisscross Matt's chest before kissing him passionately again. "Mind, body, and spirit," she told him in a husky whisper; "Now, make love to me – now and all night, and all day tomorrow, and the next and the next. I want you. You and all your friends have seduced me, and I've only been here a day." Jess ducked down and drove her tongue into Matt's mouth almost to his tonsils.

Somehow without thinking about it, Matt's boxers, and Jess's top and bikini briefs ended up tossed on the floor. Totally naked, their bodies pressed together again. Matt tongued and kissed her lips, then ran his tongue down her neck to her breasts, trying to create pleasure for her. As they played 'up top' with hands and tongues, their bodies independently surged together and apart at their hips. A lot of moaning and groaning went on to signal the huge satisfaction we were each receiving from the encounter.

The more they made love; the hotter and more arousing the kisses, and the tactile sensations of their hands about mouths. Jess writhed and twisted her body on top of his as she journeyed through some landscape of ultimate bliss. She used every muscle in her body to make love to him, and he tried to return the favor.

Jess rode Matt at a slow and consistent pace, "Oh, God. I love having you inside me. You're so fulfilling, and I feel so much more than just our physical connection. Why didn't we just start doing this on the front steps when we arrived? Do you think the neighbors would have objected?" She ground herself into his lower body with extra force to reinforce her desire. His cock moved like magic inside her velvet tunnel.

Jess came first. As they kissed, she panted wildly, and then he felt her inhale one immense breath. For many seconds, she held her breath at the peak of her orgasm – a look of bliss on her face in the dim light of the bedroom as her back arched. He felt the subtle movements of her climax deep within her, and then she rejoined their fuck with even more enthusiasm after her orgasm had finished. Matt's own orgasm arrived and exploded in a shower of pleasure from deep within. He hung on for almost a minute suspended in warm feelings of love and wonder as he approached and then ejaculated his seed into her body.

As they lay coupled together, naked, slightly sweaty, and consumed in their passion, Jess looked over at the wide open door to her room.

She smiled, "Tammy, please come in." Jess reached an arm out and patted the bed beside where they'd just made love.

Matt turned, "I didn't realize you were staying tonight. Please come and sit. Be with us." He figured if Jess was ignoring their nakedness and the obvious fact they'd just fucked, he would too.

Tammy held up the little receiver that picked up sound from the nursery where some of the babies and toddlers slept. She said, "Zoey and Bob went out with Kyle and Ellie, so I baby sat. The kids are asleep, probably for the night."

Tammy was wearing a highly conservative pink robe that revealed little. She looked at the nude couple with interest, but her face held the blush of having watched the pair for some time.

Jess patted the bed beside the connected couple. "Come and sit, Tammy." This time her voice sounded more commanding.

Tammy said, "I didn't mean to interrupt. I was passing the room ... the door was open ... I watched you both. It was so loving. What you did was beautiful. I'll head back to..."

Matt patted the bed as well, "Come and sit."

Tammy reluctantly sat, but averted her eyes from the nakedness of the couple. They pulled apart so they could sit on either side of her.

Jess smiled, "You like to watch people making love, don't you?"

Tammy nodded without making eye contact. "It reminds me of what it was like when I was married."

"You have thirteen husbands now, if you want," Matt said. "I promise we'll not all gang up on your at once."

Tammy tittered at the thought.

Jess took one of Tammy's hands. "Tammy, put your hand right here. Feel what this is." She placed the hand atop Matt's all but flaccid cock, still moist with his cum and her juices. The shaft immediately started to swell with passion and interest.

Tammy said, "I shouldn't..." She looked at the love shaft with a longing.

Jess said firmly, "Yes, you should. You must if you're going to push back the blockages you've built in your head. Relax and take tonight as it comes. We are all consenting adults..."

"But you two just made love," Tammy protested. She tried to withdraw her hand, but Jess kept hold of her wrist and indicated that Tammy should stroke Matt's shaft.

Jess said, "I know enough about this house to know that just because the two of us made love doesn't mean that the two of you can't also make love ... or just be loving with one another."

Tammy said, "When Matt got home tonight, he kissed me. So did the other men."

"Did you like that?"

"Oh, yes. I feel so much like a family member."

Matt said calmly, "But without the sex that connects us deeply to one another."

Tammy said in a forlorn tone, "I know. Several of the others have talked to me about that aspect of The Circle and my presence. It scares me ... it's been so long ... and I have hang-ups about it."

Jess said, "Tammy, wrap your hand around his cock, and manipulate him a little. Turn him on."

Tammy's hand opened and reclosed, this time holding Matt's hardening shaft in her small hand. She pulled and pushed on him a little, feeling the surges of his lust fill his cock.

Jess reached over and toyed with the belt and buttons on Tammy's robe. "May I undo some of these?"

Tammy nodded, "Yes, I guess. I'm not as pretty as you."

Beneath the robe, Tammy wore a pink silk nighty that seemed to extend from mid-thigh to near her neck. The area around her breasts revealed two sharp and excited points of interest.

Jess reached in and stroked Tammy's breasts through the material, paying particular attention to her nipples. "Do you like that?" She knew what she was doing must be positively electric for the older woman.

In a nearly mute tone, Tammy's gasped, "Yes, a lot."

Jess turned to Matt. "Matt, you should stroke Tammy's breasts too, or maybe her thighs." She winked at her new boyfriend.

Matt moved slowly, afraid he'd spook Tammy and she'd runaway like a startled deer. He cupped her breast through the material, "You feel good, Tammy. You have a lovely body. From everything I've seen, you're beautiful."

"It's old ... not like Tracy or Ellie."

"So what? No one cares, so why should you? We enjoy beauty when it's with us, but we put emphasis on love and caring, not superficial things. You have a deep inner beauty that we all love."

Matt moved to sit closer to Tammy, and she resumed fondling his cock. With one hand reaching around her body stroking her breasts through her nighty, Matt rubbed the other up her thigh. Tammy moaned as he got higher and higher up her thighs, moving under the material of her nighty.

Matt said in a soft and seductive tone, "I'd love to make love to you." He nudged the pink robe from Tammy's shoulders. Jess pulled on the fabric from behind her until the robe cascaded away from Tammy's body and pooled around her.

Matt leaned in and kissed Tammy, following each kiss with more kisses – kisses that were deeper, more arousing, more seductive, and loaded with meaning. He ran a tongue in and around her neck and ear.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.