The Circle
Chapter 36: Sex in a limo. Tammy observes more

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36: Sex in a limo. Tammy observes more - Three young men romance three ice princesses in an innovative way based on advice from sexy and horny 'Aunt Alice.' They win them over and succeed in establishing The Circle – a polyamorous group based on love and caring, and various events occur, many sexual. The Circle grows to over thirty people over time. Story is rich in characters, their adventures, and a plot that transcends years. Parts with much sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Alex had scored eight tickets to the opening of a new play at the Paladin Theater in the city. Since more people wanted to go than eight, they did a drawing at dinner about six weeks before the performance. The result was that Alex, Don, Bill, and Jim, would escort Sheila, Zoey, Tracy, and Lynn on their group date.

The eight dressed to the nines, complete with tuxedos and evening gowns appropriate to the theater and restaurant. Alex had arranged for a white stretch limousine to be at their disposal for the entire evening for the trip from home to the theater, the theater to the exclusive Top of the Globe restaurant, and then for the trip home, perhaps by the long way because he had some fun plans for activities inside the limo.

Before they left the house in late afternoon on Saturday, Neil laid on some hors d'oeuvres for the octet, including some wonderful wine he'd discovered in someone's forgotten wine cellar. The eight then rode into the city, arriving in time to take their seats, and enjoy the new upbeat musical of the decade. After the show, the limo met them in front of the theater, and like royalty, they got in and were whisked several blocks to the base of the skyscraper that was home to the restaurant.

Dinner was truly a gala affair. Neil knew the restaurant and the chef, and had even suggested items to try. Midway through the meal, the chef came out to talk to the eight. Neil had called his friend and tipped him off about his 'VIP' visitors.

A small jazz quartet played in the restaurant's bar, so the group took advantage and joined several other couples in dancing, including making out on the small dance floor. The romantic dancing turned everyone on, and soon both male and female hands were wandering to erotic places on each other's bodies. The other dancers watched and even found inspiration to follow suit.

The eight of them were especially happy and amorous when they poured out of the restaurant and back into the limousine. They'd made an impression, especially because the intimate dancing had obviously been between couples who swapped partners on each dance. Several times the other dancers thought they might even get to watch someone have sex in a corner of the bar.

In the limousine, the driver made sure everyone was comfortable and then got in. Alex noted that the window between the passenger compartment and driver was open. He smiled, knowing that the driver would be watching their sexy trip home.

As Alex took a seat near the window, he said to the driver in a low voice, "Take your time getting us home."

Lynn got things started by practically attacking Alex. She launched herself onto his lips and then drove her tongue deep into his mouth in a fit of passion that caught the attention of the others in the car.

Jim pulled Sheila to his side and kissed her. "You know, Darling, way back in time I wanted to do you on a picnic table down at the village common. I held that fantasy for years. Eventually, Sandy pulled that from me, so a few of us went down there one night."

Sheila kissed Jim, "I'd love to get fucked there. I'm open to ideas like that."

"I substituted fucking you in this limousine with the others around, but soon we'll do the picnic table too."

"Oh, goody," Sheila said as she yanked down Jim's tuxedo pants. He kicked them off, and then lost sight of his cock as she devoured the hardening love tool.

Tracy made out with Don, and then sat upright, and pulled her dress over her head. To no one's surprise, she wore no underwear. Tracy's gorgeous nude body turned on every man and woman in the car. The driver needed every ounce of concentration to keep his eyes on the road instead of the rear view mirror.

Bill and Zoey had their hands on each other's intimate parts: his hand pushing up her long skirt so he could drive several fingers into her hot box, with her hand fishing out his long cock and then adding pumping action to bring him to a ready state for fucking.

Lynn's gown pooled around her feet, joining most of Alex's tuxedo. Without much foreplay she straddled his lap, sinking down on his generous shaft. She moaned, "Oh, fuck, this feels so fucking good."

Alex kissed Lynn. He whispered to her, "You are such a joyous surprise of passion and sexiness."

Lynn said, "I'm making up for lost time. I was such a goody-goody, and a traditional wife, in a traditional home, with traditional kids. I never realized what fun and satisfaction come from being a slut and loose woman. I'll never go back. Now, fuck me hard." The two of them drove their bodies into each other.

Since Alex and Lynn were beside the window to the driver, he had a very close view of the couple making love. Lynn saw his attention and winked at him as she pounded her body up and down on Alex's cock.

Tracy lay back across the rear bench seat. Don's mature cock was driving into her pussy making her entire body shake with joy, passion, and urgent physical need. The driver of the limo could see her large breasts sway enticingly as the older man fucked the youngest woman in the car.

On the side bench seat, Zoey had Bill's large cock pumping into her pussy, right next to where Sheila had mounted Jim. Bill and Sheila leaned together and kissed, swapping tongues between them as their partners watched. Zoey and Jim then followed suit.

The limousine cruised slowly along the Interstate highway towards Dillonville. Other cars would pace along side, oblivious to the lewd and pornographic acts being done only a few feet away.

The driver watched the men change places between the women, giving him an even greater hard-on. He reached to his groin, unzipped, and pulled his cock out so he could stroke himself as he watched the sex-crazed couples in his passenger compartment. This far exceeded anything that had ever happened in any car he had driven.

Lynn rode Don in reverse cowgirl, intentionally displaying her body and the cock-cunt coupling to the limo driver and the others in the car. He'd had couples go at it before, but never a small orgy.

Sheila knelt in front of the couple and started to lap at Lynn's cunt, and Don's cock, as Bill plowed into her cunt from the back.

Tracy had come up near the driver's window to mount Alex. She was spewing out dirty talk that drove everyone else to passion and distraction. The driver reached back through the window with his right arm; Tracy leaned forward into the window, allowing the driver to cup her breasts, albeit at an awkward angle. After a minute, she sank back down on Alex's hardness.

Jim had taken over the side bench seat with Sheila, fucking her in the missionary position as much as the narrow seat allowed. She had her sexy legs wrapped around his body, pulling him in on every thrust into her body.

Orgasms kept flying by each of the women, and then one by one, the men, forcing them to curtail the activities.

By the time the car pulled down the short street and into the driveway at the end of the cul-de-sac where The Circle's home sat, eight naked or near naked people sat temporarily sated. The driver yelled back, "We're here. You can stay in here for a while, if you want." He hoped they'd stay, because now he could watch without the distraction of having to drive.

Alex motioned for him to open the door. The driver tucked his cock back in his pants, hopped out, and opened the door for his passengers.

A flurry of activity resulted in clothes being retrieved from various parts of the car, and then the nude and near-nude people stepping out of the car. Sheila came out first, cum running down her leg; she kissed the driver; "Thanks for a safe ride home. I hope you liked the show."

Alex and Don came next, then Zoey and Lynn, both naked except for the gowns they carried in their hands. The women kissed the driver as Sheila had done. Lynn added a lot of tongue, and encouraged him to feel her boobs for a few seconds.

Jim and Bill came next, each carrying a bundle of clothing.

Tracy was the last out of the car, her pert nude body crying for more attention. She stood in her tall four-inch stiletto heels and looked the driver in the eye before passing the bundle of her sexy dress to Jim. She took the driver's hand, and brought it to her wet pussy as she kissed him.

The driver put two fingers up inside her sweet body with one hand, and cupped her breasts with the other. Tracy spread her legs, and her eyes closed at the erotic sensations.

Finally, Tracy said, "Allow me." She fished out the driver's cock, still hard from the scenes of the past hour. Tracy bent over and inhaled his cock, driving the shaft as deep into her mouth and throat as her position allowed.

The driver warned, "I won't last long. I've been watching you all fuck. You guys were so hot." She squirmed around with her legs spread wide. The driver had one hand gently on her head and stroked her bare back with the other.

"I'm getting close, really close." Tracy kept pumping and jerking his cock into her mouth.

"Ah, fuck, I'm cumming," he announced. His cum surged from his body into Tracy's mouth. She milked every last surge, adding additional sucking power to capture every drop.

Tracy rose up after the last ejaculation, opened her mouth to show the driver her mouth full of his cum. She swallowed some of it, showed him the rest, and then pulled his head to her and French kissed him, snowballing the residual cum into his mouth.

She felt his fingers again in her cunt, stroking her clit with his thumb. She hung onto his frame and panted as she started to crest.

In another minute it was Tracy who crested and arched her back as an orgasm ripped through her body. She hung onto to his body and then pulled away slightly.

"Thank you."

"No, thank you."

Tracy stood gingerly, being sure that she had her sea legs back. She kissed him one more time, and then went and took Jim's arm, allowing him to escort his sister back into the housel

As they reached the front door they turned. The limousine was just pulling away from the house. Tracy said, "Hey, Big Brother, I'm still horny; do you have any ideas about what I might do?"

Jim smiled, "Why, I do Little Sister. Why don't you come with me to my bed and let me see if I can resolve that problem for you. I'm feeling in a similar way."

Tracy grinned, "Oh, fabulous. It's been a couple of weeks since we've been together, and I really need some brotherly love."


Tammy was in the kitchen bright and early on Sunday morning. Alex was an early riser as well regardless of the time he went to sleep, and he found the nanny there with two toddlers and two babies.

"Good morning, Tammy," he said cheerfully as he kissed her on the cheek. "I didn't think you were working today."

"Errr, I'm not, but I stayed over last night to babysit because two of the babies had mommies who went to the theater with you – Zoey and Sheila." Tammy blushed, "I was here when you all got home ... and came into the house from the limousine. I even watched as Tracy did something sexual with the chauffeur."

Alex was unsure what to say, so he just nodded as he got out the makings for some bacon and eggs, a treat he gave himself on weekends. As he did he allowed the image of Tracy the night before to flash into his mind: Tracy was bent at the hips, straight-legged, wearing sexy spike heels and nothing else; she had her lips wrapped around the thick cock of the limousine driver as they all watched her give him a special tip. Later, he'd even gotten to fuck the cute housemate.

Tammy stated, "From the looks of things, I guess some of you made love in the limousine."

Alex nodded, "All of us did."

"Did you trade partners?"

The question surprised Alex, since he knew that Tammy had not been sexual with anyone in The Circle. Her question might have come from anyone on the street who knew of their sexual appetites and been less surprising.

Alex nodded again, "We like to do that when we're with each other. It's arousing and loving at the same time. The girls tell me they like getting poked by different men, and the men love to spread their seed around."

Tammy nodded, and went back to her bowl of cereal and the children.

After a few minutes, Tammy asked, "When Tracy gave a blowjob to the chauffeur, did that mean that he'd participated?"

Alex smiled, "No, only that Tracy was so sexually charged that she would have fucked a park bench. The driver had watched us playing for the entire drive from the city; Tracy had teased him a bit – even let him feel her tits while she was riding me in the car. Later, she and I made love."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.