The Circle
Chapter 32: Renee's Photo Shoot. Help for Ellen

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32: Renee's Photo Shoot. Help for Ellen - Three young men romance three ice princesses in an innovative way based on advice from sexy and horny 'Aunt Alice.' They win them over and succeed in establishing The Circle – a polyamorous group based on love and caring, and various events occur, many sexual. The Circle grows to over thirty people over time. Story is rich in characters, their adventures, and a plot that transcends years. Parts with much sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Monday morning, Renee was gone by the time the rest of the house got moving. That night she was home, looking tired and aching from posing all day long, including major costume changes every hour.

At the dinner table, Renee said, "I have been asked whether I know any handsome men who might be interested in being in some of my photographs that will be taken on Thursday and Friday. I need three men, preferably muscular, and they must be willing to pose in crazy ways around me, or with me. Probably they'll oil their bodies too. Any takers?"

Jim raised his hand, "Am I buff enough for what you need?" Of the three original men in The Circle, Jim had stayed in shape the best, doing free weights, and jogging most days.

"Absolutely, you're on. Who else?"

Steve raised his hand, and so did Mike. They'd both been part of the work crew that built the addition to The Circle's home, and they were no strangers to lifting heavy loads or working out. Of all the men, Steve had the most muscular physique.

Rene said, "Let's talk after dinner, and I'll give you some more details."

On Wednesday night, Renee brought Ellen back to the house for dinner. Jim thought it was a command performance. He also wanted to test his hypothesis that Ellen was a submissive.

As people milled around the house preparatory to dinner, Jim engaged with Ellen. "You look very nice, but you are over dressed for dinner. Please remove you vest."

Ellen looked at him, but took off her vest.

Jim took it and said, "Now, I want you to kiss me – quite passionately."

Ellen looked around the room, but no one seemed to be paying any attention to them. Others were getting kisses as they arrived home.

Ellen kissed Jim, and he deepened the kiss with tongue and pressure. Ellen moaned, and then released. She looked at Jim for further instructions.

Jim smiled, "I want you to go to Renee and kiss her just like you did with me."

Ellen quietly started to resist. "But I can't..."

Jim interrupted, "Now. Do it ... now!"

Ellen walked about ten feet to where Renee sat on a tall bar stool taking to Alex. She tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention and announced in a low voice, "Jim wanted me to kiss you."

On that note she instigated a hot sapphic kiss with tongue. Renee instantly got into the kiss as well.

As they parted, Renee said, "Wow, Ellen, where have you been hiding that? What brought that on?"

"Jim ordered me to kiss you. I liked it," Ellen said flatly, but the corners of her mouth twitched as though she wanted to smile.

Renee knew instantly what had transpired. Jim had talked about 'submissive testing' and this was part of his test. She nodded to Ellen, "Thank you, Ellen; you did well. Go back, kiss Jim, and if he doesn't need you come back." Renee was crisp in her 'orders, ' and Ellen obediently went back to Jim and kissed him.

Jim nodded at Renee. He said to her, "Ellen and I are going to talk for a short time, and then I'll give her back."

Renee nodded and gave a smile.

Jim led Ellen to the patio, and they sat in the late-afternoon sun beside the pool. He turned to her, "You're a submissive?"

Ellen nodded and looked downward.

"Talk about it."

Ellen said in low tones, "I have only ever had one ... mistress. She declared that I should be turned free, only I retain my dependency on someone like her."

"I detect it could be a man or a woman. What do you think?"

"I agree. When I started it was a bit of a joke, and it played to some inner needs that I didn't know I had. I was in college and joining a sorority. My 'big sister' became my dom, and we just kept it going for three more years – she had become a grad student, until she left and freed me."

"Do you want Renee to be your dom?"

"I don't know."

"Do you want me, or one of the other men to be your dom?"

"I don't know."

"Do you want all of us in this house to be your dom?"

"Oh, God. I'm not sure. I don't know how you'd you use me ... or abuse me."

Jim said firmly, "We would never abuse you. Were you abused before?"

"Yes. My dom and the other sisters of the sorority picked on me. They could be ... severe in my discipline."

"Are you ashamed of your body?"

"Yes. I was taught to be. The sisters only wanted me for themselves. They told me I was ugly and deformed."

"You were sexual with them?"

"Yes. I had to do things for them ... to them, constantly. I became very good at it as well, I was told."

"For men as well?"

Ellen sighed but still refused eye contact, "Sometimes my dom would tell me she needed to be fucked and that my strap-on dildo wouldn't do. She'd get a man, and make me watch, and then I'd have to clean her up while he fucked me." She paused and looked down; she said, "Sometimes I really liked it, but I never had a boyfriend. I wasn't allowed."

Jim sighed. "Ellen, you have been badly damaged and done a great disservice by your sorority sisters. They have hurt and abused you both physically and mentally. You are a very pretty woman, and very worthy of saving."

"Does that mean you won't be my dom?" Ellen sounded very disappointed.

"Not the way you expect," Jim replied. "Come and let's talk to Renee."

The two had an hour-long talk with Rene about what Ellen had told Jim, learning even more about the mental and physical abuse she'd endured during college. In the spirit of love in the house, Renee and Jim agreed to put Ellen in counseling, as well as to gently abide by her needs for a dom, but without taking advantage of her, abusing her, or putting her in jeopardy.

Jim talked to Steve and Mike about Ellen later that night, enlisting their help.

Two days later the three men joined Renee on the set. The day before Ellen had to collect all their physical measurements for clothing for the various photo sequences.

The men were given construction boots and tight jeans to wear. They were sprayed with a thin veneer of oil to give their bodies a glistening effect under the bright lights, and then an assistant described more about the shoot, the effects desired, the looks he wanted the men to have, and how they would be looking at Renee.

The first shoot site was at a partially destroyed derelict building. Everything was dusty, except for the thousand-dollar dress and equally expensive shoes that Renee wore.

Renee stood and looked at the place they wanted her on the debris pile. "How am I going to get up there?"

Jim reached down and picked up Renee. He said to Steve, "Climb up over that piece of concrete and I'll pass her to you." He turned to Mike, "You get up above him, near those old pipes; Steve can pass her to you; and by then I'll be above you for the last part of the journey."

Renee got passed along between the men, ending in Jim's arms atop a huge pile of debris. The other two men looked up at the couple just as they kissed.

The photographer was racing around taking shot after shot of what had just happened. He kept mumbling, "Fabulous."

The other two men clamored to the top of the pile too. One by one, each of them kissed Renee, and then the main part of the photo shoot continued with pose after pose of this sharply dressed supermodel being adored by three muscular construction men.

Later, the men brought Renee down to ground level the same way they'd gotten her up there. After that they went to a couple of other construction sites, one being on the twenty-first floor of a new high rise: no walls, no windows, and no nothing at the edge of the building floor except space and a long drop to the ground.

Friday, they were back again, and repeated another set of shots, this time with the men dressed in more business clothes, and the settings being in offices, lobbies, elevators, and an upscale restaurant.

On the way home, Ellen rode with Renee and Jim. They stopped and got a snack, and then drove by a professional building pulling into the parking lot.

Ellen asked, "Where are we? Why are we stopping?"

Renee said, "This is where your healing starts. Come with us."


A few minutes later the three of them sat with Dr. Eleanor Slarinsky, noted psychologist and author. What few people knew was that she specialized in cases of sexually abused women.

Jim started, "Doctor, our friend Ellen is here at our behest. Tonight our stop is a surprise for her. She is a submissive, and has been abused in many ways as she can tell you better than we can. We are committed to bringing her back to what you might call 'normal.' I explained some of this to your assistant on the phone, as well as our hopes."

Dr. S, as she told us to call her, turned to Ellen who had avoided eye contact the whole time, "Are you all right with being treated? Do you feel you need help of some kind?"

Ellen gasped out in a shuddery voice, "Yes."

Dr. S turned to Renee and Jim, "And what do you hope to get out of this? Why are you involved?"

Renee answered, "Ellen just came into our lives a week or so ago. She is beautiful and loving, and we love her. We want to restore her to what she wants to be – needs to be. Right now, in talking to her, we know that she is not in a good place. We feel she's a bit like an injured bird, and hope that you can heal her or refer her to someone who can."

Dr. S nodded, and gestured towards the door.

Renee and Jim rose and left the room. "We'll be in the waiting room."

Fifty minutes later, Ellen and Dr. S came out of her office. They shook hands, and talked about a next appointment. Dr. S turned to Jim and asked, "Would you talk to me for just a moment? You two can head on down to your car." She gestured for Renee and Ellen to leave.

As the door shut, Dr. S turned to Jim, "Do you live in some kind of a sexual environment – a commune or something?"

"Yes," Jim admitted. "A number of friends and I have formed a loving environment we call The Circle. There are about twenty-five of us, half men and half women."

Dr. S nodded. "Ellen was unsure about how to describe your space, but she knew it was very non-traditional. She's never lived in a traditional environment, even when she was a teenager, but yours holds special appeal to her for many reasons."

Jim said, "Renee is Renee Duval, the supermodel, who is just getting into high gear in her career. Ellen has been assigned to her by Renee's agent. Ellen has been living in a motel, and Renee lives in our house."

"And Renee is intimate with multiple men?"

"Yes, and Ellen has seen evidence of that, but I don't believe by direct observation. I take it this is bad news for Ellen."

"Oh no; I can't say. Ellen did tell me – even asked me – to share everything and anything with both of you. She trusts you. About the sex part, we're not sure, but she mentioned it multiple times, usually in a positive way. For now, I think it might be wise if you can keep your interactions with Ellen non-sexual until we figure out the rest of the landscape in her head. Your premonitions were correct; she has been left with some strange ways of thinking and dealing with others, and has very severe negative feelings and judgments about herself. I even need to do some homework about the dom-sub thing."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.