The Circle - Cover

The Circle

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 19: Realized Fantasy: Making Porn

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: Realized Fantasy: Making Porn - Three young men romance three ice princesses in an innovative way based on advice from sexy and horny 'Aunt Alice.' They win them over and succeed in establishing The Circle – a polyamorous group based on love and caring, and various events occur, many sexual. The Circle grows to over thirty people over time. Story is rich in characters, their adventures, and a plot that transcends years. Parts with much sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

The concept of a 'realized fantasy' really appealed to Jim after Brad had made that statement regarding his fantasy about fucking some hot babe on the picnic table at the town common at night had come true. He wondered what other fantasies people in The Circle had that hadn't been realized. Thus, he set as a short-term goal, the collection of fantasies of his friends and lovers, and the desire to help make them 'realized fantasies.'

As seven of The Circle sat around after dinner one evening, Jim asked, "OK, it's time to give up something about yourself." He paused and said, "What are some of your fantasies, especially those we might help each other realize."

Zoey said, "I want to become a mother. I know it'll happen someday, but I'm starting to dream about it."

Alex laughed, "Living in a house with about a dozen other sex crazed people who like to fuck all the time ... OH! WAIT! I DO live in a house just like that. Fantasy realized."

Ellie said, "I'd like to try some dom-sub stuff. I can be very agreeable, so I might make a great submissive. I wonder what that'd be like."

Nathan laughed, "I think I'd like to try a cuckold fantasy sometime. I don't know how, given this open environment, but still."

Alice looked at Marlene, who sat next to her, and said, "I have always wanted to do a porn film – to be a sex star of some kind."

Marlene smiled, "You might not like the whole scene – or rather what goes on behind the scenes: drugs, STDs, alcohol binges, getting beat up or gang raped. You really are a whore and get treated that way. It can be pretty dark sometimes, but there are a few exceptions. When I came to my senses I got out. Doing the movies was the fun part, and I wouldn't mind doing that again. I guess my fantasy is to do that without all the negative shit."

Jim nudged her. Marlene said, "I have a hard time thinking about things that I haven't done sexually. In the adult film business, I got called on to do just about anything you can think of. I'll have to think about your question."

Tracy was next to talk, sitting next to her brother, "I like the idea of doing a porn video. Maybe we could all star in it, and do one just for fun. How about you big brother?"

"I like the idea of porn to, and I also like the dom-sub thing, although I don't know if I could be a submissive. I could only role play that game." As an afterthought he added, "Remember that Matt is a great photographer, and I bet he'd be a great videographer too. Maybe he could make a movie with all of us, and we could skip the dark side of that profession as Marlene mentioned."

Alice lit up, "Oh, I like that idea. We could do a great gangbang scene too, if a few others agreed to play with those of us interested."

The others in The Circle that hadn't commented on doing a porn video reacted, "Hey, just because we didn't mention it, doesn't mean we're not interested."

Alice hopped up, "I'll get Matt. Let's talk to him."

She appeared a moment later with Matt in tow. He wasn't sure why he was being led before the casual tribunal.

Alice enthusiastically said, "Thanks for coming. We want to do a porn video. Would you do one for us; you know, be the cameraman?"

Matt reacted, "Whoa. Are you sure? What would you do with it?"

Tracy said, "If it's any good, we could put it on the Internet. There's a porn site for amateurs where you can post your videos. Most are only a minute or so. We want to do a full-feature film with lots of sucking and fucking." She looked to the others to see if they agreed with her aggressive recommendation.

Most of the heads nodded.

Zoey said, "I don't want my face to appear if we put it on the web; it could affect my job and my parents would go more ape shit than they already have with this living arrangement. The rest of me is fine, especially my furry friend." She patted her shorts over her pussy.

Matt said, "Are you sure? This is not a trivial exercise, at least for me. We have to plan out the scenes, any plot lines, get better lights, and so on. I was thinking of upgrading my video camera anyway, so I can cover that. When are you thinking? And just so you know, I think it'd be a gas to do."

Alice asked, "How much time does it take to get an hour of video for something like this?"

Matt shook his head. "In this case I have no idea. I'd guess a day to get an hour. How long were you thinking about?"

People looked at each other.

Marlene said, "To get a two hour porn video, I think you should count on one day to get about thirty minutes of film. You might do better, but that's been my experience. Don't forget there's makeup, costumes, lighting, sound, the set, backgrounds, scripts, dialogue, and on and on."

Matt said, "I'd prefer to do it over a few weekends. We could do a trial run, review it, see what we liked and didn't like, and then start and do your feature film." He thought and added, "I'll order my new lights now and they should come within a week so why don't you guys think about what you want to do, and we could do a trial shoot weekend after next."

In the intervening days, Alice was beside herself with happiness and glee that one of her fantasies was going to happen. One night while making love with Matt, he challenged her about why.

Matt started as they lay there panting, "You know I love you, so don't take this the wrong way, but why on earth would you ever want to make a porn flick, especially one that might go public and even go viral if we do a good job."

Alice said, "You know the pieces of that puzzle. I was raised a 'good girl.' I didn't get to act up or out or anything that didn't pass muster with my parents. By the time I was fourteen, I was like a pent up tiger. I went and lost my virginity to an older classmate, and became a bit of a slut, but even trying to be one my parents kept the lid on really tight. Later, when I actually fell in love with someone, I got badly burned and became an ice princess just like Sheila, Zoey, and Monica were when you first started to date them.

"After a couple of years of being celibate, I realized I wasn't having any fun. A little more cautious, I started to let myself go, little by little. It took a year for me to get back on the circuit, and by then I was only slightly less of slut until I met you three. I'd had sex with a few guys at the same time before we did, but you guys turned me on like no one else had. I was in lust with you all, and then I was deeply in love, as I still am."

Alice added, "For me, doing a porn video is the ultimate middle finger to my parents without actually rubbing their nose in it. I realize how horrid they were to me now that I'm older and have some perspective. Personally, I don't care if they see me, although they probably won't. I love sex – more than the rest of the house combined. It's rare that I miss a day ever since we started to really get it on, and usually it's three or four times a day. The movie would be just the culmination of all these crazy feelings and cravings I've had. I want something to remember these days when I'm in a rocking chair with a dried out old cunt."

Matt laughed, "Good enough. I wish I could run the camera and be part of the film too. I'll figure out a way to be in at least a few of the scenes. When I'm at that stage where even Viagra doesn't work, I'll want a copy of this DVD too."

Saturday morning of the shoot, Matt was up early. Alice had explained that she wanted to start shooting in the family room. The outdoor lighting would be good because the sun wouldn't have hit the windows until late afternoon. Matt set up his new lights, and took a whole bunch of light meter readings around the room, including against his own skin.

At ten o'clock, after many in The Circle had shown up for breakfast, the entire circle and all the associates and guests showed up for the filming. Matt did a headcount: eight men and ten women stood around.

Tracy came up to Matt and kissed him. When you start filming, I want you to get some really good shots of someone's cock cumming in my pussy. I want to remember this weekend for a long time."

"I'll try. I think lots of people may want the same thing."

Alice addressed the group. "Today we are going to shoot scenes with two guys along with me and Tracy. Tracy I want you to put your schoolgirl costume on with your white undies. I'm going to play the role of your mother. Kyle and Derek will play some of your classmates. They're going to come home from school with you, and you all seduce each other. Just as one of them starts to fuck you as you suck off the other, I'm going to arrive and catch you; except I won't be mad, I'll be horny. We all suck and fuck, and then we do money shots, catching their cum in our mouths and swap it back and forth until the movie fades out. The rest of you are behind the camera as spectators for this one. You may also suck and fuck, but be quiet about it. IF this works out we'll do more videos. Any questions?"

There were no questions, so Tracy raced off to her room to change clothes and get sexy. Some of the others drifted off, but not before asking Alice to include them in a longer and more significant film that they seemed certain would follow this trial.

Jim adjusted the lights and some wireless microphones that he had working through a small soundboard sitting on a card table just outside the family room. As he worked, Alice spent some time with Kyle and Derek explaining to them how she wanted them to behave with Tracy and her.

Tracy came racing back looking exactly like a fourteen-year-old teen from a catholic parochial school excited about the prospect of making out with her boyfriend. The makeup and pigtails capped off the rest of her usual outfit.

Alice gathered Matt and the rest of the actors, gave everybody a pep talk, and then set up the scene. Matt started to move around with the camera to get a little more comfortable with how the scenes might be captured.

Matt finally said, "OK, I think I'm ready. I'll catch them as they come in the patio door and you guys can go from there."

Alice led Tracy, Derek, and Kyle went outside. Matt started his camera, and then the three 'teens' came through the door as though they were coming home from school. They maintained a chatter about classes, teachers, and tests. Tracy tossed a couple of books on a side table.

Tracy turned suddenly and bumped into Derek. He was a good foot taller than Tracy, so she looked up into his eyes and he kissed her with a heck of lot of passion. Matt could feel himself getting a stiffie just watching the couple. Kyle stood off to one side and looked interested.

Tracy said, "Oh, Hank [Derek's name for the film], you kiss so nice. I hope you can spend a lot of time this afternoon doing that. My mom won't be home until late because she said she had meetings."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.