The Circle
Chapter 15: Graduation Party Gets Sexy

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Graduation Party Gets Sexy - Three young men romance three ice princesses in an innovative way based on advice from sexy and horny 'Aunt Alice.' They win them over and succeed in establishing The Circle – a polyamorous group based on love and caring, and various events occur, many sexual. The Circle grows to over thirty people over time. Story is rich in characters, their adventures, and a plot that transcends years. Parts with much sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Sandy was more relaxed the day of the party than she'd been doing all the prep work leading up the big day. She explained it was like directing a play, because on the big day when you opened all you had to do was sit back and watch it all unfold and pray it went well. There were so many things going on simultaneously, you'd drive yourself crazy trying to be next to all of them.

She did buzz around with a couple of her magical checklists, often reminding a server of this, or tweaking something slightly.

About nine o'clock Sandy came up to Alex. "You happy? This seems to be going well."

"It's fabulous. You outdid yourself on our behalf. I hope you've gotten to have a little fun yourself."

Sandy grinning, "My fun will come later, I hope. Say, if you're happy with the current crop of guests I could have the waitresses be a little sexier. Would you like that?"

"I'd love it, and so would all the men."

Sandy strolled away, "Just watch."

She went from girl to girl on the wait staff and whispered to each, often with a laugh. The girls disappeared and when they came back the knee length skirts they'd been wearing were gone in favor of a very skimpy little skirt that ended just below their crotch. They all had fabulous looking legs, so the effect was startling. A couple of the women wore dark stockings, and the tops were obviously visible as they moved around the house and patio.

Sandy brought one of the prettier girls over to Alex. "Alex, this is Steph. Steph would you care to show Alex what's under your skirt?"

Steph smiled at him in a sexy way, and then hiked up her skirt. Under it was the briefest thong one could imagine. Her bubble butt was clearly visible when she turned his way, and about the only thing the thong really covered was the opening to her pussy. She dropped her skirt as she turned back to Alex. "Does the gentleman like what he sees?"

"Very much," Alex said, glancing at Sandy.

Steph strolled away saying, "If you need anything, just let me know. I am here to please."

After she was out of earshot, Alex said to Sandy, "Did I just get propositioned? Are they really all right with this?"

Sandy chuckled. "They're fine. Most are college friends of mine, and even from the cheerleading team – the ones who stayed in shape. They'll make themselves sexually available to people they like, otherwise they're just a cock tease. A few like women too, and they're good at reading the signals."

"Amazing."

Sandy sidled up beside Alex. "But don't get too locked onto Steph because I have plans for you for later. I want you to show me the ins and outs of The Circle, repeatedly; you know – in, out, in out, in, out ... ooooooh." She smiled and then danced away.

Alex found Monica talking to some young studs that Tracy had invited from her graduating university class. Monica broke away when Alex indicated he wanted to talk.

"Monica, I'm sure Sandy just propositioned me. What should I do?"

Monica laughed, "Why fuck her cute little cunt into oblivion, of course. I plan on doing her husband a little later, so you don't need to worry that side of things. Oh, and I'm sure she wants Jim to do her too."

"Wow. Really?"

"I think we're going to see the tenor of this party change very soon. I've had a couple of people ask me about the hot tub. I've been telling them that the house rule is no suits. That seemed to intrigue everyone. The pool has the same rule."

Just as Monica spoke, the pair heard a splash from the pool. They walked out to the patio, and there were two couples in the pool. From the shadows that the pool lights cast, it was obvious that they were naked.

Monica said, "I think the real party is just beginning."

As Alex and Monica stood there watching the swimmers play in the pool, Steph came up to Alex. "Excuse me, but a quick question. I couldn't find Sandy to ask. When we come off shift, is it OK if we go in the pool or hot tub too?"

Alex laughed, "Absolutely, but there's a rule."

Steph smiled, "Oh, I know. No clothes. I wouldn't want it any other way." She ran a finger down Alex's cheek and chest, and then danced away.

Tracy strolled by her brother a little after ten o'clock with the two studs Monica had been talking to earlier. "Jim, I'd like you to meet Cameron – or Cam as he prefers, and Teddy. They've been in about six or seven of my classes for the past few years."

Cam put out his hand to shake, "We were all business majors together."

Teddy greeted as well, "I'm into accounting mostly. I have a job with H&R Block starting a week from Monday."

Jim said, "Good, then you might be recovered from this party by then." He shook both their hands.

Tracy laughed, "We were just going to swim and then use the hot tub. See ya!"

"Enjoy," Jim chimed after them as they turned to one of the tables that seemed to be serving as a collecting point for a growing pile of clothing. They each started to disrobe, but the men's eyes were solidly locked onto Tracy's pert breasts as they became exposed, and then the manicured welcome mat for her pussy.

Jim glanced around the patio on the warm night. A number of men and women stood around nude or almost nude with a towel wrapped around their lower body, and showed no concern over their state of dress, even talking with others in groups mixed with the clothed and unclothed. The number of people swimming seemed to be going up by the minute. A glance at the hot tub showed it was full; mostly by couples making out.

Jim found Alice and Amy in the living room, and joined their conversation, getting to learn more about Matt's Aunt Amy, and the lure of the west coast. Alice promised they'd all get together later, after some of the 'physical stuff got underway' – a euphemism for fucking.

Bob discovered the first couple fucking, at least as far as he knew. He'd pulled a pretty little classmate of Ellie's named Lolly to the side to make out with her and feel her enticing breasts, and as they walked into the shadows in the back yard, they found a nude couple. The girl was holding onto a small birch tree, and the guy was plowing into her rear in a modified doggie style. They were trying to be quiet.

Lolly said, "Oh, I like what they're doing. Can we watch?"

Bob and Lolly stood there about twenty feet away from the couple watching them fuck. Bob kissed along Lolly's neck and ear as they watched, until she took one of his hands and thrust it into her cleavage and adjusted it until he was cupping her right breast.

Lolly whispered, "Now, you've got the idea. Do me. Fuck me too. I like you and I'm all primed up for it."

Bob fondled her breasts for a minute more. Lolly finally said, "Hey, Ginger, can Bob and I use the other side of the tree."

"Anything, doll."

Lolly led Bob towards the tree, shedding clothing as she walked. At the tree, she turned and pushed the shirt and pants off of Bob. He'd gone commando just in case.

When nude, Lolly leaned over and kissed her friend Ginger. She even made introductions to Bob. Lolly leaned into the tree and waggled her back end at him. Bob was balls deep seconds later, and bringing the young woman a lot of pleasure. He understood female anatomy and responsiveness apparently better than Chet, Ginger's partner.

After Lolly came with a series of little squeaks and moans, Ginger asked her if she'd share. Lolly shared, and Bob soon found himself fucking the red head, and quickly bringing her to orgasm as Chet pounded his cock into Lolly's cunt without too much regard for anything except getting his own rocks into space.

Wanting to be available to others at the party, Bob used his willpower to stop fucking the two women before he came. He disposed of the condom, and then kissed both girls, and strolled up towards the house, collecting his clothes on the way.

As he moved past one of the benches in the back yard, he passed by Zoey with a handsome older man. They were naked, and she was straddling his body obviously having a more than satisfying session as they made love.

Zoey held out her arms to Bob. "Come kiss me."

Bob went over to her. She said, "I love you. I love that we have the freedom to pursue this lust and exploration."

Bob kissed her again, "I love you. You look gorgeous when you're fucking someone. Enjoy. We'll have our time later."

They parted, and Bob saw a somewhat confused look on the man's face as he left. If you didn't understand the philosophy and wisdom of The Circle, it was hard to imagine what had just taken place.

Elsewhere on the patio, Jim stripped his clothing away, and slid into the pool to join Amy and Alice who were kissing one another. As he swam up to the couple he said, "Am I interrupting or might you want company?"

Amy lit up, "Oh, we want company. Alice said that you understand a woman's physiology to a fault."

Jim smiled, "We all try."

Alice kissed him, "Then put your tongue to work, and then your cock. Please show Amy that we love her too."

Jim led the two women out of the pool and up to a chaise in a shadowed section of the patio, slightly out of sight from the main section where more people stood around. Many were now coupled up and making out.

The three of them spread out on one of the large chaises, and hands and fingers roamed freely. Amy immediately grabbed hold of Jim's cock, feeling the turgid shaft harden to a magical consistency in her hands.

"Oh, I am so going to enjoy the next few minutes."

Jim chuckled, "What makes you think it won't be hours?"

Amy said, "I date a lot. No male can last that long."

Alice said, "You need to hang around this house. Stay here tonight. You'll be amazed. Our gentlemen all know how to pace themselves and make the women VERY happy."

Amy said, "Yeah, but I'm not talking about multiple men keeping you cranked up. I'm talking about how one guy can last and even handle multiple women."

Alice said, "Don't judge, at least until tomorrow morning. Jim might surprise you. Any of the men from The Circle might surprise you."

Jim slid down the chaise, and off onto a towel on the patio deck. He pulled Amy to the edge, and then toyed with her pussy with one hand, even sliding a couple of fingers into the skeptical girl's hot box.

"Oh, yes, very nice start to things," Amy said in a matter of fact tone.

Jim winked at Alice, and brought his mouth to Amy's slit. He lapped from her anus up past her clit multiple times. Each time his broad tongue passed by her clit, Amy jerked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.