Slut in Training - Cover

Slut in Training

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 2: The Lessons Continue

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Lessons Continue - This is my take on the so-called abduction of a young girl in the news a few years ago. There were just too many questions left unanswered by the cops, her family, and the media. This is just my opinion of what may have really happened.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

The first installment of this story documented how I had taken Leslie, a sweet, naive, and willing 16-year-old, virgin, and turned her into a horny, cum hungry, slut in a matter or weeks. She was a slut who could, and eagerly would, take it in her pussy, up her ass, or down her throat and ask for more.

A few weeks ago, she had been living with her parents. She didn't even know what, or where, her clitoris was. Now, she lives with me several hundred miles away in southern California, and this 35-year-old has opened her eyes and body. She loves sex of almost any kind. She is nearly insatiable.

Last Friday evening, we had a little party. Leslie was the star attraction. She serviced me and four young men. One of the young men, James, was a black man with a 10" cock. Leslie not only took that 10" cock in her pussy, but deep down her throat. Once during her party, she did three of us at one time. While I fucked her in the ass, she took a young man in her pussy, and sucked off another. After servicing all five of us all at least twice per man, she finished us off by taking four of us, one at a time, up her ass.

As I helped her shower and clean up, she asked to do it again. "I'm sore as hell, but I want to have another party real soon."

Together, we had created a sex hungry slut.

When I mentioned getting her home before school started, her reply was simple. "Fuck that! My pussy, asshole, and belly want a whole lot more cum than I could ever get back there."

At breakfast Saturday morning, Leslie realized how stressful her Friday night party had been. "I hurt all over and don't think I am up for another party just yet."

With a kiss to her forehead, I told her. "Honey, you have earned a rest." So, we spent all day relaxing around the house and pool.

That evening we went to the local mall and bought her some tight fitting and revealing new clothes. She said if she was going to be a slut, she might as well look like one. Her purchases included tight fitting shorts and T-shirts, in addition to the many sexy things I selected. Short skirts that barely covered her cute little ass, bras that accentuated her small, but developing tits, garters belts and stockings, and several silky blouses were the bulk of her selections.

It was getting late when we headed for the house. We stopped for take-out pizza on the way so neither of us had to cook.

We sat eating our pizza and drinking a glass of wine while watching TV. Leslie quietly talked about how much she liked being with me. "I know you only wanted to be my teacher, but I love you anyway. I'll do anything you want me to do. Anything or anybody!" She then cuddled close to me and finished her wine.

We went to bed shortly after dinner. We gently made love after she sucked me to the largest erection I had ever had. As our mutual climaxes approached, Leslie wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me hard into her snug pussy. She moaned. "Oh honey, I'll do anything, just keep me well fucked."

"Of course, I will, Baby." I replied.

I knew that, as 35-years-old man, I wouldn't have the stamina to keep up with a teenager's horny body's strength and desires. A steady diet of new men and experiences would be needed to satisfy my slut.

By the middle of the following week, Leslie had fully recovered from her Friday night activities. She began asking when she could be the entertainment at another party.

"I'll stop by the book store, and see if Nick and his friends will come over again next Friday night. Will that be alright with you?"

Leslie grinned ear to ear. Throwing her arms around my neck, she kissed my ear and whispered. "Oh thank you, Honey. That will be great."

Nick, of course, jumped at the chance to party with Leslie again. He promised to bring his friends as well.

While at the bookstore, I bought Leslie two large butt plugs. She had requested them after seeing them used on one the porno tapes we had watched.

Friday evening couldn't arrive soon enough for Leslie. All afternoon, she had been chattering about how she wanted her mouth, pussy, and asshole filled to overflowing with cum. She opened, and began drinking, a bottle of wine at about 6:00 PM.

By the time our guests began arriving at 8:00 PM, Leslie was sitting on the living room couch wearing one of her new short skirts and a thin silky blouse. Damn, she looked great! She had just finished the last of the wine, and had a nice buzz going.

True to his word, Nick had brought Jim, Bobby, and James with him. When they saw Leslie, they fell all over themselves complimenting her on how great she looked.

Leslie got up, hugged each of them, and said to them. "Sit down boys. Let me dance for you."

I served a round of beers, and Leslie put on some music. She swayed around the room to the music and slowly removed her clothes. It didn't take long before Leslie was nude, and her audience members were all sporting raging hard-ons.

Leslie gestured with her finger and said. "Come with me, boys." Even with her wine induced buzz, she seemed to be in full control of herself and her audience. We all followed her obediently.

Instead of heading for her bedroom, she went to the kitchen. She hopped up on the kitchen table and laid back. Her head was hanging over one end, while her legs draped over the other. Rubbing her pussy, she said. "James, put the big black cock of yours in my pussy. Go easy, please. Bobby, come here." She held out her hand to Bobby. He took her hand and she pulled him up to her head.

Her excitement, the wine, and her dance had her pussy practically dripping wet. James slowly inserted the head of his 10" monster into Leslie's pussy. Leslie gasped as James gave her a quick six or seven inches. He began stroking in and out. He shoved a little more cock in with each stroke. His full 10" cock was soon buried in the depths of her pussy.

As his balls lay on her ass, James held still while Leslie took Bobby into her mouth. With Leslie's head hanging off the table, Bobby easily slid his 6" cock into her mouth and down her throat.

The two young men began stroking Leslie at both ends. It looked like they were working a two man saw. As James drove into her pussy, Bobby pulled out of her throat. Then Bobby slid his cock back down her gullet as James pulled back. In just a few minutes, Bobby shot his load down Leslie's throat. She swallowed every drop.

James continued to slowly stroke in and out of her pussy.

Jim was next at Leslie's head. As his cock touched her lips, Leslie reached over her head, grabbed his hips, opened her mouth, and pulled Jim's cock deep into her throat. Holding him in her throat, Leslie started swallowing. About thirty seconds later, Jim's cum was added to Bobby's in her belly.

Nick and I added our loads to Leslie's belly in short order. It only takes a matter of seconds to cum when Leslie starts swallowing while your cock is down her throat. It feels like her throat is milking your cock.

James hadn't cum yet and was still pumping away at Leslie's pussy. She smiled at James and told him. "You're next. Bring that big black thing up here."

James pulled out of her pussy and came around to Leslie's head. His big cock was pointing straight out. He told her, "I've been saving this all week just for you, Babe."

She smiled and cooed as she opened her mouth for him. James inserted his cock's head and eased it to the entrance of her throat. Bending forward, squeezing both of her small tits, James slid his 10"er down Leslie's gullet in one smooth push. As he took short strokes, his balls bounced off her nose and closed eyes. After a couple of minutes, Leslie started swallowing. James' eyes opened wide, his nostrils flared, and he exclaimed. "Oh shit, Baby! I'm cuming already!" James shoved his cock as far down her throat as he could, and pumped his load into her belly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.