Stud Maker
Chapter 9: Iris - Coming of Age

Copyright© 2015 by Jaded Lady

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: Iris - Coming of Age - A college boy returns home and seduces his attractive Mom. As a lone parent she is torn between her natural urges and being a respectable mother. But it leads her to another world of SUB-DOM Lesbian-love and even horse- sex when she enters Iris's upper-class ways in leafy Hampshire: England. A measured yarn that hopes to entertain its reader. Thanks : J L

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   BiSexual   Mother   Son   FemaleDom  

Iris's upbringing had been enviable compared less well off girls.

She came from " a good background" or " a well bred family".

So when Iris as a pony-tailed thirteen-year old, pleaded to her father for a riding pony; he insisted it come from a well-bread source. It quite pleased " the major" that she would be part of the Pony Club set. It was good for one's social standing in the Shires.

Came the day when he accompanied the teen-aged Iris to a stud farm which had ponies for sale.

The head groom had shown them round as a prelude to making a sale; and in the process had unexpectedly witnessed a stud stallion serving a mare.

The stallion's lengthy shaft had penetrated deep into the screaming mare; seeding her.

Then he'd withdrawn it; dripping with slimy seamen.

A teen-aged girl-groom had led the stallion away with a smirk on her face.

Wow! No wonder schoolgirls were drawn to stable-yards; it's a girls fantasy wonderland!

Iris, agog, thought she must have the best job in the world. An image had burnt into her mind.

For the major with his daughter, the spectacle was somewhat disconcerting.

But Iris's cunt had juiced with arousal.

She could not have dreamt up anything so outrageous as that horse's cock!

Or that the mare was tightly tethered whilst being raped!


Then they were shown some smart young ponies from which Iris chose an un-gelded dark-bay horse. The head groom explained the the animal would need gelding in time.

That would ensure it made a manageable riding pony; unless they planned to breed from him as a stud horse?

Upon hearing this piece of advice, Iris had gazed at the leathery sheath between the pony's hind-quarters and felt her pulse quicken at the very idea of having her very own stud pony!

As the head groom chatted on with her father over delivery of the pony Iris's mind was in a delightful turmoil.

There was going to be so much more than simply jumping on the pony's back for a trot round the paddock or taking part in the local gymkhana.

Iris envisaged far more stimulating work for herself and her mount.

She would call him Lovejoy!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.