Stud Maker - Cover

Stud Maker

Copyright© 2015 by Jaded Lady

Chapter 8 : Star Studed

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 : Star Studed - A college boy returns home and seduces his attractive Mom. As a lone parent she is torn between her natural urges and being a respectable mother. But it leads her to another world of SUB-DOM Lesbian-love and even horse- sex when she enters Iris's upper-class ways in leafy Hampshire: England. A measured yarn that hopes to entertain its reader. Thanks : J L

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   BiSexual   Mother   Son   FemaleDom  

My experience with Ralph that evening was profound.

He'd came to my bedside looking so devilishly virile yet virginal.

A manly boy who knew about sex.

He stood there; an immature face, a soft white neck, a pale chest and a so-slim torso.

A lad I'd hardly spoken to; yet my lust had burnt for him since seeing that obscene photo.

He's here in his pyjamas; and between his legs lurked that overblown schoolboy cock.

I needed to see it harden for my juicy cunt. I needed that so much.

With a casual motion I peeled away the duvet, revealing my naked 36 – 24 – 36 figure.

I was 32 and I craved for this 15 year-old ; what would people think of me? A wave of shame flushed my face.

But my pulse was pumping, trying to keep up with surprise of the situation.

He smiled a disarming smile, " Your very sexy. Can we fuck Margot?"

"I'd like that Ralph." I whispered.

He casually pulled at his pyjama cord and let them fall from him.

His cock wast at half lob; drooping out lazily at five inches; fat and juicy.

A jolt went through my snatch as I saw it! A thick silver clasp held his balls in a firm bunch.

"That must be painful for you?" I murmured

"It use to be; but only when I come now. So I don't come too quick if I can help it." he said with a smile.

I was awed at the cruelty of Iris. His climax was deterred through pain!

Another jolt of pleasure which stiffened my nipples like door-knobs!

His hand stroked his belly as if he was about to take hold of it and it had stiffened up to 8 inches; and it was quietly throbbing! I was thrilled.

"My, you are a well hung lad. What is that shiny thing poking out the top?" I asked.

"Oh, that's the 3 inch pin-head. It's stops my muck shooting out until you want it."

My cunt lurched and juiced at this clever bondage. " Come to me here Ralph." I whispered.

He came putting his arms around me and began caressing my face and breast. "You have great nipples." he crooned.

My hands went onto him and began exploring. He felt almost girl-like in his softness. I ventured onto his buttocks. Those were firm and football-like. I was breathing heavy with want.

His hand was between my thighs; then inside me his finger quickly found my clitoris. I shuddered and came a little.

He chuckled gently and put my hand on his cock. It was massive now; just like the photo. "How long have you carried this around?" I asked him. "Iris got to work on it when I was 13. It was tough going but it's paid off."

I wondered what he meant as my hand roamed over it's veined contours causing me to quiver with excitement at the pain he must have suffered in the beefing-up process.

Then I dared to feel his balls and squeeze them softly. A satisfying grunt came from him.

So that was his soft spot! His breathing had quickened. It was time to get him inside me. I spread my thighs.

He needed no coaching. His hand held it to the entrance; for a moment he teased my slit before entering me in one slow, determined thrust, that took him all the way in.

I let out a loud cry! I clawed at his back. It felt I'd been shafted by a stallion.

He grunted with pleasure.

For the following ten minutes I was given the fucking of a lifetime.

His cock clipped my clitoris expertly with each thrust; his clamped balls slapping into my crutch. I was taken to hell; and then back to heaven; several times.

We were both lathered in sweat and I'd taken all I could, " I'll take your muck now Ralph!" I called.

I felt his cock departing from my cunt leaving an emptiness. " What's happening?" I cried.

"Need to pull out the pin and get my balls unclipped." he croaked.

I watched with lustful fascination as he slowly withdrew a slimy 3 inch pin from his spunk-hole.

Then he went to un-clip his clamped raw testicles.

Iris's doctrine kicked in.

"No Ralph! ... your not yet finished ... Dump your muck in my arse-hole first." I ordered.

He gave me a defeated look, but saw I meant business. "Yes Ma'm, be my pleasure, he whispered.

I lifted my hips and presented my butt-hole. Again his trade-mark entry- slow yet determined and all the way up my arse.

"God! " I exclaimed in ecstasy as Ralph immediately began climaxing. I grasped his balls and felt his testicles jostling to pump out his muck past the ring. I massaged them vigorously to aid their cause.

Ralph howled, as the exquisite pain and pleasure tore through him.

A fitting farewell for a depleted stud I thought as his desperate load filled my rectum.

He was doing it my way.

I had denied Ralph finishing with pride.

I had broken and defeated him.

Once again I climaxed; crying out; this time in triumph.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.