Stud Maker - Cover

Stud Maker

Copyright© 2015 by Jaded Lady

Chapter 4: A Bit of Discipline

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Bit of Discipline - A college boy returns home and seduces his attractive Mom. As a lone parent she is torn between her natural urges and being a respectable mother. But it leads her to another world of SUB-DOM Lesbian-love and even horse- sex when she enters Iris's upper-class ways in leafy Hampshire: England. A measured yarn that hopes to entertain its reader. Thanks : J L

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   BiSexual   Mother   Son   FemaleDom  

My first day at the Manor had been exhilarating but after a glass of wine I was redy to turn in and said goodnight to Iris.

"Remember Margo, regain your authority." she said kissing my cheek." "And I'll see you at breakfast."

Making my way upstairs and along the landing I entered the guest bedroom.

By 10pm I'd climbed into the comfy old bed, my head sinking luxuriously into the large puffy pillow.

Then I heard someone knocking softly at the door!

"Yes, who is it?" I called softly.

Guy appeared; "May I come in?"

I sat up, suddenly wide eyed replying, "Well yes, what is it Guy?"

Wearing only his pyjama bottoms, he came to stand sheepishly before me.

"Well, what is it?" I said perplexed.

His hands fumbled together behind him, his naked chest and torso on display.

Then Guy delivered his lines, "I was a chump being mushy with you at home. I appoligise for it Madam. I ... I wish to earn forgiveness."

I stared at him awhile before it came to me.This had all been arranged by Iris.

Iris had sent him in to me with instructions on how to behave!

So now I was Madam rather than Margot; a far better understanding.

But Iris had reminded me; I had to re-establish my authority over Guy. I had to make it plain who was in charge.

So I looked at him with some disdain and spoke coldly to him.

"Very well. When you are alone with me under disapline you will call me Madam Margot."

"Yes Madam Margot." Guy replied carefully.

"You can explain what caused you to violate me in my kitchen?"

"It was my sexual urges Madam Margot." He mumbled.

I stared at him. Then in the same quiet stern manner said, "Yes Guy; your sexual urges.

I shall teach you to restrain your sexual urges until I ask for them. Do you understand?"

"Yes Madam Margot" he mumbled.

I was humiliating Guy and it sexually excited me.

"Come and stand by me here." I ordered.

He did so and my snach fizzed with him being so close. My hand fondled his crutch slowly. "Stand very still Guy." I warned.

My hand slowly loosened his pyjama cord and they fell to the floor.

My son stood perfectly still and naked before me, his large cock glistening and pulsating. I want to suck it as desire shoots though my groin.

But it is time for his lesson.

"Now young man; let's make a start with lesson number one shall we?"

"Yes Madam Margot, lesson one." He replied with apprehension.

I lean towards him and with my index finger, teasingly tapped out my words on his beautifully stiff penis.

"Lesson –one - is - controlling- an - urge."

His cock bounced delightfully with each firm tap.

I saw he was already perspiring with the effort of restraint.

Reclining again onto my pillow I said, "Now Guy, you can masturbate for me till I say stop. Can you do that simple thing?"

"Yes Madam Margot" he said taking hold of his cock with a look of utter humilliation.

"Now, start slowly Guy." I said lying back into the pillow.

Guy's stroke began slowly but had begun increasing as his excitement grew. This was so sexy!

"Stop!" I cry.

His hand came away and he stood to attention.

His beautiful cock throbed with desire but he looked disressed.

"Now Guy, start again and keep it slow." I stated.

Within a few strokes he was trembling and moaning with effort. "Stop!" I cry, then give another order, "About face Guy!"

He obediantly swivelled round.

His beautifully full buttocks were now so close to me.

I slid my hand between them and took hold of his balls. He grunted. "Continue masturbating Guy!" I order.

Within a few more strokes I could feel his balls pumping out his spunk. I really tightened my grip on his testicals causing him to groan loudly in pain and ecstacy.

"Good Boy!" I wispered encorgingly as I turned him round to face me.

He stood almost dejectedly; his cock still pulsating and ozzing a cord of seamen.

I wound the seamen round my forefinger and held it up to his mouth. "Open up" I ordered.

His eyes opened wide in terror but seeing I meant it, opened his mouth. My finger brushed onto his tounge.

"Now! I'm finished with you. What do you say?"

"Thank You Madam Margot."

"Yes, I shuold so too. You can call on me same time tomorrow. Now get out Guy."

Guy left my bedroom.

I was ellated at my achievement. I had dominated my boy well. It had been a powerfull experience.

My hand slid down into my snach. I bought myself up to a suddering climax while fantisising on Madam Margot's next lesson.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.