Don't Change: Book 1 - Hope - Cover

Don't Change: Book 1 - Hope

Copyright© 2015 by Arquillius

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A special group of young people are chosen to, of all things, save the world. Why were they chosen? They chose to fight when no one else would. Who chose them? Well that's where it gets complicated... it was an alien. Inspired by the story Bait and Switch, this is the story of the Terra Warriors, six teens ready to put it all on the line to fight as the heroes of our planet, just like the ones they loved on Television.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Aliens   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence   Transformation   War  

"Alright, Chrys, are you ready?" Alex asks.

"Yeah." Chrys says.

Chrys is in the medical bay, completely naked, her membrane pentagon is sitting on a table nearby. She's standing in a tube. The reason for this is that Alex is trying to make it so that she can hide her cock at will as an extra ability. Using Chrys's DNA as an added template, Amy was at work all morning adjusting the suits for her, and switching sexes at free will like changing ages, but Chrys couldn't switch because she was technically both. Alex had told her he had a method of fixing it, but Chrys thinks that it'll just hide her cock...

"Alright, this might feel a bit weird." Alex says.

"I'm prepared." Chrys says.

"Beginning process." Alex says.

A bright light surrounds Chrys before the tube opens and she falls out coughing. She feels as if she was just kicked in the chest.

"What the hell was that?" Chrys asks as she gets to her feet.

"Well, your DNA was just altered. Don't you like the results?" Alex asks.

"What results?" Chrys asks before looking down at her body.

Her eyes go wide from the changes she's seeing. She no longer has a cock, and her boobs are two cup sizes bigger. Her tits are perkier, and her pussy is clean shaven now. Her hair is longer, and flows down to the center of her back.

"Just look." Alex says without looking at her.

"Holy shit. My tits are huge! My cock is gone!" She says. "I've always wanted to look like this."

Alex turns around and looks at her.

"What did you do though?" She asks.

"I removed some extra DNA that had merged with yours." Alex says.

"What do you mean?" Chrys asks.

"I'm guessing that you were supposed to be a twin at birth, but your cells didn't divide correctly." Alex says. "Fortunately the computer here in the super chamber can do a lot of things. Just hold on a second." He says before turning back to what he was doing.

The tube closes again, and then opens with a young man falling out. His skin is the same shade as Chrys's and his hair is short. The young man coughs as he gets up.

"Damn, Alex." The young man says.

"I'd like you to meet your male half." Alex says turning around.

Chrys turns towards him and looks him up and down. He in turn looks her up and down.

"Damn, you are hot." He says to Chrys.

She smiles and blushes.

"Now when my brother gets back, you two will get fused. So I suggest you discuss what gender you most identify with." Alex says. "Cause that will be the dominant form. You'll have access to the other sex if you want it, so essentially you will be able to grow breasts and a vagina as a male or vice versa, but It's all about which form you'll be more comfortable with. I'll leave you two alone for now."

Alex gets up and leaves the room.

"So, is it wrong to want you to suck my cock?" The male half asks.

"A little, but this is just too weird. I mean, we're the same person." Chrys says.

"Yeah, except I'm the male half." He says. "I was the part of you that was enjoying itself when it was cuming inside Amy and Clarissa the other night, whereas you're the half that was enjoying being fucked in the pussy hard by Joshua." He points out.

"True, but I wonder which one of us is dominant." She says.

"Listen, I don't mind being the alternate form at all. I mean you spent pretty much your whole life hiding my half, and now you're going to be able to control where and when anyone finds out, thanks to this." He says.

"Really? You don't mind?" She asks.

"No, I don't. However, I do want you to remember the feeling of your own pussy wrapped around your own dick." He says with a smirk.

She hits him in the chest and turns around so her backs to her.

"That's gross." She says with a smirk.

He wraps his arms around her stomach at first, but then has his left arm reach up and grope her tit, while his right hand reached down and started teasing her pussy.

"You know you want it." He says.

She turns back around and he grabs her ass.

"Yeah I do." She says before kneeling down in front of him. "And it's not like we'll have this chance again." She says before taking him into her mouth.

Chrys intended on doing everything to him, or letting him do anything to her that she wanted just so that she would know what it felt like after they had fused back together.

In the command room, Amy is hard at work, reprogramming the database to include the gender shifts properly. Joshua and Leiara stand behind her, but Leiara, try as she might, can't keep her mind, or her eyes off Joshua. Alex enters the room, making Leiara lose her train of thought.

"The last of the data you need is in the central computer core." Alex tells Amy as he walks over to her.

"Great, what're Chrys and her counterpart up to right now?" Amy asks.

"Well, I left them alone." Alex says with a smirk.

"Can he knock her up in that form?" Amy asks.

"Technically yes, but the fusion later today will cancel out the pregnancy as if it never happened." Alex explains. "That's the main reason I wasn't so worried about Joshua fucking her in her form prior, because even though he's extremely potent right now, the separation of the DNA would cancel out the pregnancy she may have had."

"How potent is my father, at the moment?" Leiara asks.

Alex turns to look at her.

"Well, not as potent as he was. And each of you have a birth control mechanism chip in the UTC that I implanted in the back of your necks. So unless you want to get pregnant, it isn't possible for him to knock anyone up. However, if he were in a scenario with someone who wasn't protected by that, then the chances are pretty much fifty-fifty." Alex explains. "Whereas back when he was first under the influence, the chance was miniscule that he wouldn't knock someone up."

"Thanks for the heads up Doc. When will I get my UTC installed?" Joshua asks.

"Not until after the effects wear off you completely." Alex says.

Zero appears behind Joshua.

"Hey guys. Sorry I took so long, the baby just wouldn't fall asleep." Zero says.

"How's she doing?" Alex asks.

"She's a bit fussy, but Amy's doing a great job with her." Zero explains.

"I can't believe there's another me in your dimension." Leiara says. "But then again, I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that my father is standing behind my father."

"Well, let's get this started." Zero says.

He turns and walks towards the elevator.

"Shouldn't we give them a few minutes?" Leiara asks.

"No, they are almost done." Zero explains.

"How do you do that?" She asks as she and the others follow him.

"Lots of practice." Zero says with a smile.

"Wait, how much practice." Leiara asks as they all get in the elevator.

"Didn't you ever wonder how they found out that the 'Time Room' was so dangerous?" Amy asks.

Zero and Alex glance at each other and smirk as the doors close and the elevator ascends to the medical level.

"How's Clarissa adjusting to your team?" Zero asks.

"She's been actually spending most of her time in the retreat in the mountains. She doesn't want to get to attached to the super chamber right now." Amy explains.

"Oh? Why's that?" Zero inquires.

"She's still in college. She's planning on picking a campus next semester, instead of doing the online thing." Joshua says.

"Oh. I guess that makes sense." Zero says.

"That, and she's a bit weirded out by the fact that Alex is her husband in your home dimension, but won't fuck her." Leiara says.

"Well, technically Joshua's her husband in another timeline." Zero points out.

"Yeah, but he was willing to fuck her." Leiara says.

"It's just not how we do things in our dimension." Zero says.

"I hoped that she would've understood." Alex sighs.

"Oh, I have no doubt that my sister understands, she just doesn't like the idea." Amy laughs.

The elevator stops and the group steps out after the doors open. The group makes their way to the medical bay. The doors open in front of them to reveal Chrys getting cum shot on her face by her male counterpart.

"Wow. Just in time." Leiara says.

"Hey everyone." Chrys says.

"Did you get sex out of your system for a bit?" Alex asks.

"Yeah, for the most part, though my ass is a bit sore." Chrys says.

Zero snaps his fingers and a towel appears in his hands. He tosses it to Chrys to clean herself up.

"Now which side is going to be dominant?" Zero asks.

"I am." Chrys says.

"Okay. Doable. It may take some getting used to calling your other form." Zero says as Alex moves to a console and gets ready to monitor the fusion.

"I'm more than sure that she'll figure it out. Will my consciousness still be there?" Chrys's male counterpart asks.

"Yeah, it'll be a lot like how normal fuses work, though this is a new process." Zero explains walking up to them as Chrys stands up.

"I'm recording on all systems." Alex says.

"Good." Zero says as he takes the towel and tosses it aside.

He takes Chrys's arm and extends it so her Palm is on her counterpart's chest.

"Now." Zero says, as he places his hand on Chrys's shoulder. "Empty your mind, close your eyes, and picture him becoming energy. Then force that energy into a ball and absorb it into your body. Don't force it, just let it happen." Zero explains.

"Alright." Chrys says.

She closes her eyes and focuses. In the blink of an eye, her counterpart becomes a ball of blue light in her hand. She slowly brings the ball to her chest and absorbs it into her. She opens her eyes.

"It ... it worked." Chrys says a bit astonished.

"You did well." Zero says.

"So can any of us fuse like that?" Leiara asks.

"No, this was a special case. They had shared a body before, we just adjusted the living arrangements." Alex says turning to her.

Amy walks up to the new Chrys and gives her a hug.

"You look great." Amy says only to feel the familiar feeling of a boner poke her.

She looks down to see that Chrys's cock and a pair of balls have appeared. The cock is fully erect and is only a little smaller than Joshua's.

"Sorry, Amy, it's still got a mind of its own." Chrys says.

"We can make sure it gets a work out later." Amy says with a smile.

"Alex, I have a question, where my different strands of DNA messing with my natural growth, you know, my tits and my cock? Is that why they're so much bigger now?" Chrys asks.

"Yeah, that's why you have gained a few cup sizes in your tits." Alex says as Chrys forces her cock to vanish.

"Wait ... a few? I thought I was maybe a c-cup, but I'm a d-cup?" Chrys asks as she cups her tits.

"Yep, small D-Cup." Alex says. "That's why your body feels a bit different too. If you haven't noticed yet, you have a more muscular tone now."

"No, I didn't even notice." Chrys says.

"It looks very good on you though." Amy says.

Alex gets up and walks over to his brother.

"Josh, we have to get back to Dimension Zero to check in." Alex says.

"You're right. Amy's gonna kill me." Zero says. "We'll see you all later. Don't have too much fun now." Zero says with a smirk.

Zero and Alex vanish in a flash of light.

"Well I'm sure you both wanna try that cock of Chrys's out." Joshua says as he turns to leave the room.

"Daddy, wait, I..." Leiara starts to say as she reaches out and takes his shoulder but then an alarm blares.

"Looks like we don't have time for fun." Joshua says.

"No kidding. Let's get to Command room Alpha." Amy says.

The four of them rush out the door and to the elevator. They climb in and head to command room alpha where Tamaya is working hard at one of the computers.

"What's the situation?" Joshua asks as they enter.

"Belphegor, He's back. He's terrorizing a small town in New Jersey." Tamaya says.

"Alright, Chrys, and Leiara stay here. Tamaya, you're with Amy and myself." Joshua says as he activates his membrane uniform.

"What's the game plan?" Amy asks as Tamaya gets up and Leiara takes the station.

"Hit him hard and fast." Joshua says as Amy and Tamaya activate their membrane uniforms.

They transform into their armor before vanishing in 3 glows of purple light. They reappear near Belphegor in the middle of the street.

"You humans will never learn. You should just surrender right now." Belphegor says.

"Not gonna happen, Belphegor." Joshua says.

Joshua holds out his hand, calling the Egg of Ares to it.

"Egg of Ares!" Joshua shouts.

He thrusts it up to the sky as it begins to glow.

"Activate!" Joshua shouts.

The egg gives off a blinding light as Joshua's armor changes in the same fashion it had the last time.

"Ares mode ... Active." Joshua says before calling his sword to his hand.

"You really don't learn, do you human?" Belphegor says as Joshua flies at him.

Belphegor reaches out and grabs Joshua by the neck.

"And now you will die for your mistake." Belphegor says.

"Tamaya, we have to help him!" Amy says.

"Right!" Tamaya says.

The two of them run at Belphegor. Belphegor delivers a spin kick to Tamaya, smashing her into a nearby building. He then swings his sword, putting it right through Amy's chest. The armor on her reverts to the pentagon, though it has the sword through it as she drops to her knees.

"NOOOOOOOO!" Joshua yells.

He grabs Belphegor's Arm and turns up the electricity as high as he can on the membrane uniform, shocking Belphegor with about ten thousand volts. Belphegor drops him and stumbles back. Joshua swings his fist as hard as he can at Belphegor, taking the suit as hard as he can at the Alien in front of him, knocking him clear down the road. Belphegor skids to a stop on his back. Joshua turns to Amy and picks her up in his arms.

"Superchamber, get us out of here now! That's an order!" Joshua yells.

The three of them vanish in 2 flashes of light. Belphegor gets to his feet.

"Damn human is stronger than I expected." Belphegor says before he vanishes.

Joshua, Tamaya and Amy reappear in Command Room Alpha.

"Chrys, get over here and heal her!" Joshua yells.

Chrys runs over to them and pulls the sword from Amy's chest, then pulls off her membrane uniform as Leiara checks on Tamaya.

"Are you alright?" Leiara asks.

"I'll be fine, but your mom..." Tamaya says.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.