Don't Change: Book 1 - Hope - Cover

Don't Change: Book 1 - Hope

Copyright© 2015 by Arquillius

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A special group of young people are chosen to, of all things, save the world. Why were they chosen? They chose to fight when no one else would. Who chose them? Well that's where it gets complicated... it was an alien. Inspired by the story Bait and Switch, this is the story of the Terra Warriors, six teens ready to put it all on the line to fight as the heroes of our planet, just like the ones they loved on Television.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Aliens   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence   Transformation   War  

"NO, I DON'T CARE IF HE'S SLEEPING, GET ZERO ON THE HORN NOW!" Amy commands as she walks into the command room where Leiara is sitting, along with a group of Asparians.

"Mom, calm down, we'll find Daddy." Leiara says without looking up.

Amy turns to her.

"Leiara, the only way that Joshua can be blocked is by electromagnetic interference..." Amy says.

"Or if he's with one of the chosen ones that we can't track." Saitx says as she enters the room with Ares in her arms.

Young Ares is feeding at her left breast as she enters. Amy turns around and looks at her.

"Wait what?" Amy asks.

"The super chamber computers are far more advanced than our Asparian ship sensors Amy. The only thing that we haven't calibrated them for is for the tracking of the other chosen warriors. We could track Joshua, even if he was between dimensions. He's not on the sensors, so that tells us he's either being blocked by Electro Magnetic interference, which is unlikely because his signal vanished in the park OR..." Saitx explains.

"He could be with one of the others." Leiara says.

"Great, but which one?" Amy says as she sits down, trying to calm down.

"Best guess would be to head back to the park in civilian outfits and see if we can track down where he went using our powers." Leiara says.

"That's..." Amy starts, "Not a bad idea at all sweetie." Amy says.

Leiara looks at her mom and smiles.

"Well, my mom is a genius after all, so I would think that I got some of her brains." Leiara says.

Amy looks over at her daughter and smiles.

"And your dad is tough too. We should get out and find him to find out if he needs medical attention." Amy says. "We should get out and find him."

Meanwhile, Joshua is still sleeping in the bed, with his cock fully erect. The young hermaphrodite at the foot of the bed jerks her own cock hard and fast, getting close to a release.

"Mmm ... fuck yeah ... I'm gonna cum..." She moans as Joshua slowly opens his eyes.

He makes no movement while she continues to jerk herself off, cuming on her own stomach.

"Damn that felt good." She pants before getting up and pulling off her underwear.

She turns towards her dresser, and opens a drawer as Joshua sneaks a peek at who is in the room with him. Of course he sees the phallus on her, but pays it no mind. She turns her back to him as she grabs a pair of panties, and bends over in front of him, giving him a nice view of her wet pussy lips and ass which makes his cock throb harder. She pulls them up and on as he sits up. Her erection having gone down, she turns to grab a Kleenex to clean herself up and sees him sitting up. She quickly covers her tits with one of her arms.

"Oh, um, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were awake." She says.

"It's alright." Joshua says before checking his body to find that he's no longer wounded. "I swear I just had a stab wound."

"Yeah you did." She says as she grabs a bra and puts it on, while he's looking over his body.

He notices his own erection is throbbing and tries to play it off for a second.

"So what happened?" He asks.

"I sort of have this power that lets me heal people." She says.

"Not what I meant." Joshua says.

"Oh, um ... I'm not sure if you're talking about your boner. I had to sit on top of you while I was healing..." She starts but is interrupted by Joshua laughing.

"No, not that either. That's stuck on auto because of the Aliens and a certain chemical they give off. I'll have that go hard randomly for the next couple months. I was talking about the battle and how I got here." Joshua laughs.

"Oh, well after you got stabbed, I brought you here to my house." She says keeping her eyes on his fully erect penis. "So you go hard at random?"

"When I'm in close proximity to a woman." Joshua says seeing his cum on her chest. "I'm guessing it went off on you."

"A little yes, and quite frankly, I've never been near a guy ... who's been naked..." She says, walking a little closer to him.

"I'm surprised you'd say that. You are quite attractive." Joshua says, making her blush.

"You mean that?" She asks.

"Well if I didn't have an erection right now ... I'd still have one." Joshua says.

"Chrystal. But everyone calls me Chrys." She says as she walks over to him and hold out her hand.

"Joshua." Joshua says taking her hand and giving the back of it a kiss.

"I know, you're all over the news. I've been rooting for you since the cybots first attacked my high school and then I saw you on the news. I was one of the few students to help my teachers escape." Chrys says.

"Well, Chrys, that makes you important." Joshua says. "So tell me, what can I do for you to pay you back for healing me?"

Chrys gets up quickly and walks to the foot of the bed.

"No, no, I could never ask for anything in return." She says as Joshua gets up.

He walks over to her and spins her around.

"Wait, what're you..." She starts.

Joshua pushes Chrys up against the wall and kisses her passionately. He's unsure of why he's doing this, it's as if his body is working on its own. He puts his hands on small breasts and begins massaging them.

"Wait stop. You're not going to want to." Chrys says after she breaks the kiss.

Joshua kisses her again and realizes why he is doing it. Because she wants it. His hand reaches down to her waist and into the band of her underwear and touches her pubic hair. She pushes Joshua away panting.

"As much as I want that, we need to stop. You'll hate me if you don't. I don't know why you're doing that." Chrys says.

"I think I know why." Joshua says.

"What?" Chrys says.

"My abilities, the ones that let me control my suit, are psychic in nature, and your powers, the ones that healed my wounds must have interacted and transferred some of my power to you." Joshua explains.

"That's crazy!" Chrys protests.

"No. Actually, my powers transfer through contact over a period of time." Joshua says.

Chrys stops to think about this. She was being given exactly what she wanted. Someone who wanted to be intimate with her, regardless of how she was.

"I understand. Because I've never had any guy kiss me like that, because I've never been intimate with a guy, these new abilities of mine are making you do that. I'm so sorry." Chrys says.

Joshua steps forwards again and takes her chin in his hand.

"If you want it, it's fine, it's the least that I can do." Joshua says.

"Are you sure? Cause if you knew..." Chrys says.

"I'm telepathic, Chrys, I already know." Joshua says.

"And you're not grossed out by the fact that I have one?" Chrys asks.

"No." Joshua says.

He kisses her again, and this time she doesn't fight it. His hand reaches into her underwear and takes her phallus into his hand. He moves her underwear down a bit then softly jerks her off as he makes out with her. She breaks the kiss with him.

"You're sure about this?" Chrys asks.

Joshua says nothing, and kneels down in front of her, and takes her rod into his mouth. Her eyes go wide as he begins sucking her member, bobbing his head on the small phallus. She had always wondered if anyone would do that for her, and now this guy that she had just met was willingly doing it. Her member was getting harder by the minute and her pussy was getting wetter.

"Joshua, how far are we going to take this? Are you gonna take my virginity? Or are we just playing at some oral?" Chrys asks.

He doesn't answer, he just stands up and leads her to the bed. He pulls off her underwear the rest of the way then sits on the bed, with his legs out and pulls her into a kneeling position over his waist. She reaches back, unhooks her bra and lets her bra fall off, which she tosses aside. She can feel his member pressing against her vagina, which only makes her wetter, and her cock feel harder. He puts his hand on her waist as she puts her arm around his head. He kisses her belly, right over her cock.

"I know what you want. The question is: Are you ready for it?" Joshua asks.

"You don't know how much this means to me. Before you came into my life, the last guy I even got close with found out I had a penis and wanted nothing to do with me. He called me a freak. I moved away, and started a new life, without letting any guys get close. I thought ... I thought I was gonna be alone forever." Chrys explains.

"Chrys, you're not going to be alone anymore. I want you to join our team." Joshua says.

"Really?" Chrys asks.

It was music to her ears. She was being recruited onto the team of her dreams, and They were accepting of who she really was.

"But I do have to warn you, sex comes with the role, and plenty of it. You are gonna drive my teammates nuts with your cock." Joshua says.

"Well, I'll be able to handle that ... in another minute." Chrys says.

Chrys reaches back as she raises herself up a little and positions him at her opening. She lowers herself a bit, just letting his tip slip inside her.

"Oh wow. It feels bigger than I thought it would." Chrys gasps.

She lowers herself a bit more onto his cock letting it push against her virginity a bit.

"Almost there." She says.

"Are you enjoying it?" Joshua asks.

"Too much. I'm trying not to cum from just feeling you inside me this much. It's overwhelming." Chrys moans.

"If you need to cum, then cum." Joshua says. "It's not gonna be over just because you had an orgasm."

"Okay, push it all the way inside me." Chrys says.

Joshua thrusts his hips upwards, taking her virginity, and burying himself to the hilt. Her cock twitches as cum begins dripping out of her tip onto his stomach. She looks down at the pooling cum on his stomach.

"I'm sorry." She says.

Joshua smirks and begins slowly thrusting in and out of her pussy causing her cum to drip out more and more.

"Ugh. No! I'm cuming!" She cries out.

The cum spurts from her tip, then stops as he continues thrusting in and out of her.

"Oh god that felt good. I've never cum that much." Chrys moans.

"Good." Joshua smiles.

Chrys climbs off of him and brings her face to his stomach and licks the cum off of him completely. She looks up at his face. He smiles at her.

"I know this is gonna sound crazy, Joshua..." Chrys says.

"Go ahead and ask." Joshua says.

"Will you cum inside me?" Chrys asks.

Joshua laughs.

"It's just I'm not using protection, and I'd like to feel it. Wait, why are you laughing?" Chrys asks.

"I already knew you were gonna ask." Joshua says.

"Then why make me ask it?" Chrys asks.

"It made you feel better." Joshua points out.

"Oh ... good point." She says.

Joshua pulls her back onto the bed next to him and begins making out with her again, rolling her onto her back, before shoving his hardened prick back inside her hot and wet pussy. She moans at this, and gasps as he begins thrusting in and out of her tight hole again. She lifts her knees up as he thrusts making her pussy tighter on him. It really isn't needed though as he has been holding back from cumming in her pussy that entire time. It isn't long before she starts feeling his seed shooting out inside her. After his cock stops spasming, he rolls her on her side, grabs her cock tightly at the tip so she can't cum and starts fucking her again.

"No, if you do that, I'll really explode." She moans at him in protest.

"Have you ever cum in your own mouth?" Joshua asks with a smirk.

"No ... you're the only one who has." She says, then realizes what she had said.

"Oh, don't worry about saying it, I know what you did when I was out. Your mind isn't strong enough to keep that from me." Joshua says. "But would you like to taste your own cum?" He asks picking up speed.

It was driving her nuts. She wanted to cum but he wasn't letting her.

"Y ... y ... ye ... ye ... yes ... yes ... oh god ... oh god ... oh god ... I want ... to ... cum ... badly..." She moaned in times with his thrusts.

He pulls out of her pussy, still holding her cock and turns her on her back. He lifts up her ass and points her cock at her mouth. She opens it as he releases his grip on it. She cums hard squirting her cum into her own mouth, which she quickly swallows down.

"That was awesome." She pants. "And you said there's gonna be more of this once I'm all joined up?"

"Yep, my team mates are gonna love you cuming inside their pussies." Joshua says with a smile.

Chrys smiles back at him. She felt good, and not just satisfied from having sex, but from being accepted for who she was for the first time in her life. She still wished that she had a normal body, but to have a group of people want to make love to her in this form was more satisfying than she could ever expect.

Amy and Leiara appear in the park in a glow of purple light. The two of them are wearing jeans. Amy in blue, Leiara in black. Amy is wearing a pretty standard white t-shirt with a black leather jacket, and Leiara is wearing a spegetti strap top that cuts off above her mid section to show off her abs. Leiara takes a step forward and tries to focus as a shadowed figure approaches behind Amy.

"Ames?" The person says.

"Not now Clarissa." Amy says without even turning around.

"But Ames, We need to talk." Clarissa says. "Wait ... how did you know it was me?"

"Haven't you been watching the news? My team is full of psychics." Amy says as she turns and takes a few steps to the right.

"Mom! Aunt Clarissa! Focus your minds, your thoughts are distracting me while I'm trying to detect Daddy's energy!" Leiara says.

"Did she just ... how is that..." Clarissa asks.

Amy finally turns and addresses her older sister. Clarissa is wearing an outfit similar to Amy's. The jacket is brown however, and she's wearing shorts instead of pants.

"Clarissa, I know why you've tracked us down. I can read your mind, and you already told me. I know about your special powers, I also know that you were among those who initially fought the Cybots. I know all of this because a version of you from the future told me. However, Leiara's father, my boyfriend, the leader of our group is missing. She's trying to do everything she can to find him, but we both need to keep our minds focused." Amy says.

"Anything I can do to help?" Clarissa asks.

"You're a lightning wielder right? What did you call it mom? Electro..." Leiara says.

"Kinesis." Amy says.

"Yeah." Clarissa says.

"Good, use your powers to adjust the local area's atmosphere a little. Just a little. It'll help me detect what energies are still visible around here." Leiara says.

"You can do that?" Clarissa asks.

"Yes, Aunt Clarissa." Leiara says.

"Okay, if it'll help, I'll try." Clarissa says.

Clarissa closes her eyes at the same time as Leiara. They're bodies glow as they focus. Suddenly in front of Amy and the others, what seems like ghosts appear. People walking, laughing, and playing all around them.

"Aunt Clarissa, just a little more, we need to wipe away the really old stuff." Leiara says.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.