Don't Change: Book 1 - Hope
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2015 by Arquillius

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A special group of young people are chosen to, of all things, save the world. Why were they chosen? They chose to fight when no one else would. Who chose them? Well that's where it gets complicated... it was an alien. Inspired by the story Bait and Switch, this is the story of the Terra Warriors, six teens ready to put it all on the line to fight as the heroes of our planet, just like the ones they loved on Television.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Aliens   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence   Transformation   War  

The day has finally arrived. The group stands behind the president of the United States as he prepares to announce his decision to the world.

"Five months ago, we, as a people, learned that we are not alone in the universe. We found this out in a manner that also told us that not all species out there are friendly. Multiple points around the world were attacked simultaneously. When these points were attacked, we stood up as a planet and said we wouldn't go down without a fight. Though our planetary soldiers, the ones each nation had prepared to fight each other were dispatched, it was the ones who many would've called weak, who stood up and fought back first. Some of these warriors are standing behind me today." The president says.

Joshua looks over at his teammates. He looks over at Leiara in her new armor. Much like her mother's but white as the main color. He is unable to read her mind or what she's thinking, due to her powers, but still she stands tall among the group. Joshua looks back among the crowd as the president continues.

"These young people, brought together by an alien race, and given the means to fight this enemy that attacked us, have fought long and hard so that we can have peace on our planet once again. But like with every freedom, this one will come with a price. A price, that isn't so hard to understand, or to pay. This time, it's not lives that shall be lost in this war. Most of our battles have been contained without a single life lost, and we owe it not only to these young people, the Terra Warriors, but to the Aliens that back them, who have given them the technology to fight back." The president continues.

To Joshua's right hand side sits a row of people, including Sabiex. He sits there wearing a suit and tie, ready to make his own speech to the people in front of them. A broadcast to the world as a plea for help for his people.

"I mentioned a price in this war, and I'm sure our people will have no problem in paying up. The alien race that is fueling our fight in this war, helping our new warrior team to fight back, is dying. Their population has been plagued by the effects of over one thousand generations of inbreeding, and is now dwindling. This may seem like it is not our problem, but shouldn't we repay the debt that we owe? Shouldn't we stand up and show these friendly aliens that we will do what it takes to make ourselves a better race? Their race needs a fresh infusion of DNA, and our race is compatible with theirs. I am not forcing anyone to have relations with an one of their race if they choose not to. I am only asking those who are willing to make a contribution to a dying race." The president says. "As I have stated, it seems like a small price to pay. And now, speaking on behalf of the Terra Warriors, Joshua Maximus."

The president steps back and looks at Joshua, and begins clapping, joining the crowd in approval. Joshua steps forwards and reaches up. He unclasps his helmet and takes it off, setting it on the podium in front of him.

"A lot of you know me as the guy who was dressed as the Red Ranger, who put up a fight against the Cybots at the convention. Some of you were there, and have been telling stories. I don't doubt this. Social media has lit up since the incident, with both approval and denial of rumors that have been flying. I wish to put some of the rumors to rest today. First off, I'm completely human. I was born here on Earth, right in upstate New York. Honestly, I never dreamed I'd be following the president in a speech. I was raised watching television shows and reading comics where the hero would face a challenge and always win. When I was approached by Saitx and the Asparian people to join the fight against the Empire and their Cybernetic Army, I thought that all my fan boy fantasies had come true, but it's been a hard fight. I've needed to recruit others, and along the way, yes, I did impregnate the alien who recruited me. She gave birth in half the time a human would, and I was blessed with my son, who I named after the god of War, Ares. When Ares was born, my fiancée was impregnated with our daughter. Leiara Ailee Maximus, and through some of the technology that we have gained through the Asparian race and other sources, she is now a vital member of our team." Joshua says. "What the Asparian race is asking for in return seems so small considered to all the things they are offering. They're not just giving us the technology of their world, but teaching us how to make it and harness it, so that we won't need help to repel invaders in the future. This is giving our planet new jobs, a new knowledge, and a new purpose." Joshua explains. "Like the president, I'm not asking you to do anything you wouldn't normally do. Now, for a direct word from the Asparian people, one of their elders, Sabiex." Joshua says.

He steps back as Sabiex stands up. He walks over to the podium as Joshua shakes his hand and then steps back.

"Ahem ... I'm sorry, I am not used to speaking to groups of people. My people share their thoughts and finding through our natural abilities, so please, forgive me if I stumble in my words today. I am Sabiex, elder of the Asparians. I am the only male on a counsel of twelve. My people are Matriarchal in nature. So, being chosen for the council was a great honor. My daughter, Saitx was dispatched to Earth's solar system to track the Empire about a half of a year ago by the council. The empire had dispatched here in hopes that they would find a world that would become fodder for resurrecting their leader, known only as Master. At first my people were not going to interfere, only try to observe and gain intelligence. But then, my daughter saw your people fight back, and knew that you were the ones who would not only stop Master and his forces, but put an end to the Empire's invasions. When I first found out my daughter was mating with a human male, I was infuriated. You were an alien species, and I thought, in my ignorance, that you were beneath us. Thanks to Joshua, I have learned that you are far from being beneath us, and when my daughter became pregnant with my grandson, I became overjoyed, not only by the fact that your race had uncovered the key to saving my own, but the fact that I would be a grandfather. My prejudice was set aside, and I have even asked Joshua to become the official ambassador to my world when he is finished fighting here. I..." The Elder says, "No, not I, My entire race, already owes so much to your people, I really wanted..."

The elder is interrupted by an explosion nearby as a general approaches the crowd.

"HUMANS! BOW BEFORE ME!" The General yells as an army of Cybots swarm behind him.

"Another general." Amy says as Joshua puts back on his helmet.

"Leiara, get the elder out of here. We'll see that the president escapes." Joshua says.

"I think the secret service has that under control." Tamaya says.

"Fine, then let's make sure that he doesn't harm any civilians." Joshua says as Leiara rushes over to the elder.

"Sabiex, sir, we should retreat to the super chamber." Leiara says.

"You are right, my dear, let us take our leave." Sabiex says before the two vanish in a glow of purple light.

The crowd disperses as the President is pulled out of view by the secret service.

"Who are you?" Joshua calls out to the general.

The general looks a lot like Monarch.

"My designation is Belphegor. Monarch was my brother." The general says as he draws his sword. "I have come to repay you humans for killing him."

"Hate to break it to you, but we didn't kill your brother, in fact, Monarch is still alive." Amy says.

"Enough of your human lies. Cybots, destroy them." Belphegor commands.

The group jumps off the stage into the group of Cybots and begins fighting.

((Pull them away from the white house.)) Joshua says telepathically to his team.

((Right. We can't let them do damage to this place.)) Tamaya says telepathically to the others.

((Don't push yourself too hard, Tamaya.)) Amy says telepathically to Tamaya.

((I'll be fine, Amy. Joshua, you must have really wanted to protect Leiara.)) Tamaya points out telepathically to the others.

((Can we put off this conversation until later? I'd rather not speculate right now on unimportant things.)) Joshua says to Tamaya psychically as he shocks a Cybot.

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.