Don't Change: Book 1 - Hope - Cover

Don't Change: Book 1 - Hope

Copyright© 2015 by Arquillius

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A special group of young people are chosen to, of all things, save the world. Why were they chosen? They chose to fight when no one else would. Who chose them? Well that's where it gets complicated... it was an alien. Inspired by the story Bait and Switch, this is the story of the Terra Warriors, six teens ready to put it all on the line to fight as the heroes of our planet, just like the ones they loved on Television.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Aliens   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence   Transformation   War  

It's been a long night. Joshua's been working at the super chamber computers all night trying to get into a certain section of the super chamber's computers which have been locked out to him. He's found out that it's not just a section of the computers that have been locked out but an entire floor. He has tried even transporting inside, but each attempt either left him a floor above or a floor below that level.

"This is insane." Joshua says, leaning back in his chair. "Why did that section suddenly lock out?"

Joshua had been working alone all night, and doesn't notice Amy when she runs into the room.

"Joshua!" Amy says with a huge smile on her face.

Joshua looks over at her. She is naked, as is he. Even though he wouldn't openly admit it, it had begun to feel natural to be naked around her.

"What's the matter Amy?" Joshua asks.

"It's time! Come to the Medibay!" Amy says.

Joshua's eyes widen.

"You're kidding?" Joshua asks.

"Nope!" Amy says before turning and running back through the door and down the hall.

Joshua gets up from his chair. It was finally time. He races through the door and to the elevator where Amy is waiting. He steps inside.

"Floor forty two!" Amy shouts in excitement.

The elevator doors close and the elevator begins to ascend.

"This has got me really excited, Amy." Joshua says as he puts an arm around her, and pulls her close to him. "It makes me want to try for a baby with you."

"Joshua, we talked about this, we're not going to try for one until the marriage." Amy says. "And I do want the full team here."

"Any luck on locating the other three?" Joshua asks before kissing her neck.

"Not yet. Saitx was right. Tracking them is close to impossible." Amy says.

"Any idea why?" Joshua asks.

"As close as we can tell is that something is hiding them from the scanners. It's not like they have the same kind of powers we do." Amy says.

The elevator stops and the doors open. The two of them rush to the Medibay area. Tamaya is standing there waiting for them. She is wearing full medical scrubs.

"You two are going to have to get dressed if you want to be in there for Saitx." Tamaya says as they run up to her.

She points to a small wall panel before turning away from them and heading back inside the room. Amy walks over to the wall panel which is down to her mid-section and bends over to start pulling out some scrubs as Joshua walks up behind her. She feels the all too familiar feeling of his hardened member entering her, and she turns her head to look back at him as he begins thrusting.

"Dammit Joshua! What the fuck?" She protests.

"I told you that it was turning me on." Joshua says.

She sighs then turns back to pulling out the clothing as he thrusts in and out of her like a mad man. She wouldn't admit that it felt good at this point, because she was so annoyed with how he wouldn't wait. As she pulled out there garments she realized something and turned back to him.

"You'd better pull out!" She warned him just before he gave one more hard thrust.

It was too late, and she could feel his seed filling her in wave after wave of release. He let out a loud groan as his seed continued erupting from his manhood, slowly filling her womb. She knew he wouldn't pull out now, not until he was done. She wasn't happy about it either. She was mad at him for getting off so fast, and she was mad at herself for not realizing that it wasn't a safe day sooner. When he was finally done he pulled his cock out of her hole for a moment, but before she could protest, he slowly began inserting it into her rectum. Knowing Joshua was far from done she braced herself against the shelving unit, and reached down to her clitoris, and as he fully entered her ass for the first time ever, she began stimulating her clit. He leaned in as he slowly thrust in and out of her ass and began groping her tits. She could feel his member throbbing in her ass, before he pulled out and shoved it back inside her pussy, just to cum again.

"Holy shit, Joshua. How much are you gonna cum?" Amy asks.

"I'm not sure ... something's wrong with me!" Joshua cries out.

"What's taking you two so long?" Tamaya asks as she pops her head out the door. "Oh ... I see..."

"No! Tamaya! Something's wrong!" Amy says as Joshua pulls out of her and lunges at Tamaya, forcing her to the floor and pinning her down.

Before Joshua can blink, if he was able to in this state of mind, Alex has him pinned against a wall. He forces Joshua into a nearby chair, and extends some reichi around Joshua's hands and feet.

"Holy shit." Tamaya says sitting up and catching her breath. "What the fuck was that?"

"That..." Alex begins as he turns towards Tamaya, and Amy who is now staggering to enter the room. "Was the pheromone that Saitx's species lets off when they're either aroused or giving birth, and what it does to the human male sex-drive."

"Wait ... how come you're not affected then?" Tamaya asks.

"The nanobots in my bloodstream are blocking what it does." Alex explains. "We got in touch with the Asparians shortly after we got back to Dimension Zero last time, and learned all about their race."

"So this only happens when they're aroused or giving birth?" Tamaya asks as she gets to her feet and helps Amy in the room.

"And it only seems to affect humans. Saitx doesn't even know it, but she's producing a powerful aphrodisiac. So powerful that Joshua will continue to try to fuck any woman in his path until the aphrodisiac works its way through his system." Alex says. "It's airborne too. So our first step is helping Saitx here give birth. I'll keep him contained in those bonds until she's done. Amy, get suited up. I'm gonna need another pair of hands."

"Sure ... just give me a minute to find my legs." Amy says.

Tamaya looks down to see the cum dripping on the floor from her pussy.

"Wow, he hasn't cum that much since..." Tamaya starts.

"That night with you, I know. Good thing you were on a safe day. I'm not." Amy says.

"Don't worry, Amy. If you don't intend on having a child soon, we can take measures for that. However, we do need to tend to Saitx." Alex says as he walks over to the chair that Saitx is in.

Amy turns to look at him, and realizes he's right. He wouldn't be able to help her, or Joshua until Saitx had been taken care of, and the baby had been born. Somehow she found the inner strength she needed and activated her membrane Uniform.

Several hours later, the child was finally born. Alex stands up with the child, who has blue skin, and has hair, and no pouch. He hands it to Saitx after clipping the umbilical cord.

"Congratulations. It's a boy." Alex says.

"Thank you doctor." Saitx pants, still a bit out of breath.

"What're we gonna name him?" Tamaya asks before giving Saitx a kiss on the cheek.

"I intended on asking the father of his opinion, but in his current state, there's nothing he'd say." Saitx says as she looks over at Joshua who's still bound.

"Don't worry, Saitx. He'll get over it soon enough. For now, I need to work on an inoculation for you and the rest of your race." Alex says.

"Inoculation?" Tamaya asks.

"Yes, it will re-write the pheromones so that they no longer are put off in such strong quantities." Alex says as he walks over to a wall panel.

"Whoa, wait a minute." Amy says.

"Let me guess, you want to know why I'm working on an injection for Saitx and her people instead of Joshua directly?" Alex asks without turning away from his work.

"Kind of, yeah." Amy says.

"Sorry, I guess I wasn't too clear." Alex explains. "When an Asparian woman either enters a state of arousal or enters into the final phases of pregnancy, she emits a pheromone, a smell, meant to attract males around her so that she can mate. This was written into their genetic code generations ago, and never removed, even though the males of their race have built up an immunity to it."

"So it effects Joshua because he's a guy?" Tamaya asks.

"It affects more than him. It's affecting the two of you as well." Alex explains.

"What?" Amy asks.

"The pheromone not only makes him want to breed, it makes you more fertile, pushes you into early ovulation, and keeps you there as long as physically possible." Alex says.

"So, I'm probably pregnant?" Amy says.

"And I could get pregnant?" Tamaya asks.

"Yes, on both accounts." Alex says. "Only letting it work through your systems will fix it now ... except you Amy. I'll have to run some scans to confirm, but you are more than likely already pregnant."

((Saitx, this is the perfect chance for what I discussed with you last night at dinner.)) Tamaya says to Saitx telepathically.

"Tamaya, are you sure?" Saitx asks.

"What?" Alex asks.

"Yes, Saitx, I'm sure. We've talked about this." Tamaya says. "Alex, if you were to lock Joshua and I in the same room, and we had sex until it wore off, would I end up pregnant?"

"That would depend. But unprotected sex in the states you are both in, though it wouldn't be pleasurable, you'd have a chance of 1 in about 87 quadrillion that you wouldn't get pregnant." Alex explains. "Tamaya, you have to understand, even though that's Joshua, he's not in his right mind right now."

"Actually ... I think I can help him with that." Tamaya says.

"What?" Amy says.

"I'm still not used to using it, but ... When we got out of the water that day on the beach, I could feel a new power inside of me too. I've been working with it bit by bit, but I think I've sort of got the hang of it down." Tamaya says.

"Are you sure?" Alex asks.

"Yes. I'd be willing to do it with Joshua." Tamaya says.

She walks over to Joshua and places a hand on his cheek. She leans in and gives him a kiss, which starts off as a small peck.

((Joshua, can you hear me?)) Tamaya asks him psychically.

((Tamaya, what are you doing? I'm not in control here!)) Joshua warns her.

((You will be in a moment.)) Tamaya tells him.

Their eyes close, he takes a deep breath through his nose before the kiss deepens into something of pure passion. Their tongues entwine as they kiss. Finally the kiss is broken. They both open their eyes, keeping them locked.

"How do you feel?" Tamaya asks.

"Extremely horney." Joshua says.

Tamaya smiles.

"Well, we'll see to that in a bit." Tamaya says. "Alex, you can release him."

"Alright." Alex says.

The bonds vanish as quickly as they appeared, and Joshua stands up.

"Tamaya, I'm not sure what you did, but thanks for letting me get control back." Joshua says as he stretches. "Oh and Alex, that was something else the way you moved there. I could see what was happening but I couldn't stop my body."

"It was the pheromone. I should have an inoculation ready in a few hours." Alex says.

"Hey, what about those nanobots, any way I could get some injected into me?" Joshua asks.

"No, we don't know how they'd react with the suit." Alex says.

"Alright." Joshua says.

"Now, Joshua, before you go running off with my girlfriend, do you mind coming over here and helping me name our son?" Saitx asks.

"Sure." Joshua says.

He walks past Tamaya and over to Saitx. He gives her a kiss on the forehead.

"So what should we name the little guy?" Saitx asks as the little boy in her arms yawns.

"How about Ares?" Joshua suggests.

Saitx smiles, "After the God? Considering he just majorly saved our butts in battle not too long ago, I think it's perfect. What about you Tamaya?" Saitx asks.

"I think he'd be proud if he knew we were naming the savior of the Asparian race after him." Tamaya says.

"Well I think little Ares needs to get his rest, and his mom does too. Why don't you two go enjoy the effects of the Pheromone, while I check Amy over and talk with her?" Alex suggests.

"Sure, Doc." Joshua says.

He and Tamaya walk out of the room, as Alex turns to Amy.

"Disengage your membrane uniform and have a seat please, I'll be right with you." Alex says.

"Alex when you gave Tamaya the numbers ... how accurate was that?" Amy asks as she looks at the floor.

"Well, I was rounding to the nearest number..." Alex says. "Do you not want this child?"

"It's not that..." Amy says. "Darn, I wish you had mind reading abilities like your brother."

"Unfortunately, I don't. So please, tell me what's on your mind." Alex says as he leans against a console.

"Well, it's not like I don't love Joshua. He's everything to me, I wouldn't want him to end up with anyone else. However, I don't know if I'm ready to have a kid." Amy says.

"Well we could always extract the embryo and store it for later." Alex explains.

"No, I think I phrased it wrong. I don't think I can wait 9 months. That's 9 months where I could get injured, killed or something could happen to the baby." Amy explains.

"Oh. Now I get it." Alex says with a smile. "I know how to solve this. But my question is, are you up for it?"

"Just tell me what I've got to do, Doc." Amy says.

Meanwhile, Joshua and Tamaya made their way to Tamaya's room.

"I hope you're ready for this, Joshua." Tamaya says before looking down at his manhood. "On second thought, I know you're ready for this."

"Sorry, it hasn't gone down since in the elevator with Amy." Joshua says.

"Don't sweat it." Tamaya giggles.

She presses the button to open her door. The two of them step inside her living quarters as the lights turn on. The door slides shut behind them.

"Guess I should get undressed..." She starts to say but is interrupted as Joshua picks her up in his arms and carries her over to the sleeping area, and lays her on the bed. "Oh my." She says as Joshua lowers himself so his face is literally a few millimeters from her body.

He lifts up the shirt of the scrubs that she's wearing, exposing her belly button and kisses her stomach passionately on the right hand side. The feeling sends shivers up her spine. She looked down her chest watching him slowly move the shirt up more and more, leaving a trail of passionate kisses until he was right under her breasts. Her chest heaved up and down as he stopped for a moment. He slowly licked down her lower chest and stomach to her navel with only the tip of his tongue sending another shiver up her spine. It made her wonder what he was doing. They both were obviously beyond aroused, and she had intended on just letting him fuck her until the arousal had worn off completely, but he was doing something more. She wondered if he had done this at any point with Amy, before he slowly pulled down her scrub pants a bit and starting to do the same process again, stopping right above her pussy lips on her right hand side before licking back up to her belly button. He circles around it with his tongue and then kisses it passionately.

"Oh Joshua, you're teasing me." Tamaya complains.

"You're not enjoying it?" Joshua asks.

"No, I am. Trust me, I am. I just am so aroused right now." Tamaya says. "It's hard to stop from tackling you and forcing you to fuck me hard."

"Tamaya, just lay back, close your eyes, and enjoy the feelings." Joshua says. "Remember, there's more to sex than just intercourse." Joshua says with a smile.

He was always like that to her, always acting so caring and careful. She wondered why it was that way with him. She lays back her head and closes her eyes. She just waits and feels him slowly working back up her stomach towards her breasts, then back down again, this time, licking down the center to her belly button. Thoughts began racing through her mind, as she wondered if he was trying to make love to her because he was aroused by the pheromones or if he had intended on doing it this way to her when they got the chance to be alone again. It had been so long since it had been just the two of them having sex instead of a group thing. Whereas the group scenarios usually dived right into the oral sex of pussy licking and cock sucking, this was more of a body worship thing. He again makes his way down the center of her body to the spot right above her pussy, then licks up the center to her belly button, before doing the whole thing again on her left hand side. He stops at her belly button and softly blows on it causing Tamaya to shudder. He kisses slowly up the center of her stomach and lower chest to the underside of her breasts again. This time he lifts her shirt a bit more, revealing her black lacey bra. To him, it was odd that Tamaya was wearing normal clothing, and not the usual pentagon on her chest, but he doesn't pay much attention to it, as he kisses between her breasts lightly, causing her to gasp. He moves her shirt to sit above her breasts, and undoes the clasp on the front of the bra. He pulls away each cup to find that her nipples are already erect. He takes her right nipple into his mouth, and begins to gently suck on it causing her to let out a small moan, before he begins to tease it with his tongue. He climbs on the bed, and positions himself over her as he teases her right nipple, only to feel her lift her legs underneath him and pull off her pants quickly. A smile spreads across his face as she does this, not wanting to make her wait too long. He then moves over to her left breast, giving it the same attention he gave the right side, then trailing a row of kisses down her chest to her stomach and finally to her underwear. He takes in the sight of her black laced panties before lowering his head to her inner right thigh. He begins licking and sucking on it, as she takes the opportunity to pull off her shirt completely and her bra.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.