Don't Change: Book 1 - Hope
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2015 by Arquillius

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A special group of young people are chosen to, of all things, save the world. Why were they chosen? They chose to fight when no one else would. Who chose them? Well that's where it gets complicated... it was an alien. Inspired by the story Bait and Switch, this is the story of the Terra Warriors, six teens ready to put it all on the line to fight as the heroes of our planet, just like the ones they loved on Television.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Aliens   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence   Transformation   War  

"This is the Medibay on this floor." Alex says.

"It looks similar to the one on Saitx's ship." Joshua says.

"I don't doubt it. Medical technology around the universe has stayed pretty much at the same state. Though the tools here are way more advanced than on Earth's surface. I'll be sending some data throughout the super chambers computer system about some of the other medical finds I've made after we finish dimension hopping." Alex says.

"That'll come in handy, thanks." Joshua says.

"But for now, hop up on the medical table, I want to chart your abilities." Alex says.

Joshua hops up on the table. Alex grabs a wand similar to the one on Saitx's ship and waves it over Joshua's body. On the screen on the wall data pops up in perfect English. Alex turns and examines it. He makes a swipe across motion as if he's using a touch screen but never touches the screen. The data changes. Alex does this twice more.

"Ah, here it is. Seems you're telepathic to the point that you can communicate with others, and an ability is lying dormant for the moment. You may have to be under extreme duress to unlock it." Alex explains.

"Which power is it?" Joshua asks.

"The ability to summon objects or people to your location." Alex explains.

"Apporation?" Joshua asks.

"You've heard of it before." Alex says.

"It's Tamaya's first ability." Joshua explains.

"Alex, is my counterpart a fuse?" The Joshua from Dimension Zero says.

"Unfortunately not. Nor does he have the discipline or training to take the other forms we can, or use reichi like we can. It'd take years of training, which is time we don't have, even here in the super chamber." Alex says.

"Besides we don't know how the time chamber would affect his abilities since they're not natural." The Joshua from Dimension Zero says.

"Exactly." Alex says.

"What do you mean?" Joshua asks.

"You gained your powers through transference. For them to grow, according to Tamaya, you have to keep up intimate contact. The time chamber would separate you from the girls for a number of years, though only a day would pass out here. You might lose those powers and your ability to change using the membrane uniform." Alex says.

"Well I wouldn't want that." Joshua says.

"Yeah, it's essentially a one or the other thing." Alex says.

"It's too bad we don't have more time to stay and study your abilities. We might find a way around it." The Joshua from Dimension Zero says.

"My thoughts exactly, bro." Alex says.

Tamaya and Joe reenter the command room.

"There wasn't much left of the Armaments in this dimension. I have a feeling that they're still locked up in a lower level." Joe explains.

"That blows. What did you find?" Zach asks.

"A few blasters but they're out of date, and a couple shorted out power gauntlets, along with some of the earth soldier armor we wear." Joe explains.

"Promising, but taking the time to repair any of it is out of the question." Zach says.

"The programming that you guys gave me will help us out though." Amy says.

"I just can't get my mind past the fact that not only have you three fucked your Joshua, but you do it on a constant basis, and walk around nude." Lee says.

"Don't get any ideas Lee. It isn't going to happen in our dimension." Joe says.

"Why not?" Lee asks.

"Because I don't want you to see my wife naked." The Joshua from Dimension Zero points out as he enters with Joshua and Alex in tow.

"Dammit." Lee curses.

An alarm begins blaring, and Zach hit a few keys on the computer, bringing up an image on the screen.

"Looks like Monarch is back." Joshua says.

"He must be mad that he lost his egg." Amy says.

"Looks like he brought a few friends with him." Joe points out.

"Cybots, Tlazo, and Hybrix. Wonderful." Zach says.

"Thoughts?" Tamaya asks.

"Alex, Joe, Zach, and Robo, stay here. Lee, Joshua, Amy, and Tamaya you're with me. Saitx, get back to your ship, we'll need you to monitor the Terra Warriors and feed them information about the enemy." The Joshua from Dimension Zero says.

"Alright." Saitx says.

"Alright, this time, we'll use my method of transportation." The Joshua from Dimension Zero says.

The Joshua from Dimension Zero extends his hand and opens up a portal next to them. The five warriors jump in before it closes. Joshua and the team appear behind the Monarch, who's ordering his Cybots to attack the people around. Tlazo and Hybrix are following behind him.

"Don't you three get tired of terrorizing people?" Joshua asks.

The three generals turn to face them as they approach. The group stops just feet from the enemy.

"You! Human! Return the egg of Ares to me and I might let you live." Monarch snarls.

"I don't think so, and for the record..." The Joshua from Dimension Zero says shaking his head before taking a battle stance "My name is Joshua Maximus! I'm the leader of the Aric Crew!"

"Why should we fight? It's pointless. If you join us, I could make it well worth your wild, humans. I am very adept in pleasuring those who join us." Tlazo coos at them.

"Tempting, especially after seeing women running around naked all day, but..." Lee says as he takes a battle stance, "I only serve one person, and that's ME. My name is Lee. I'm half demon and half Human."

"I'm sorry. I don't fuck scum. And you three are definitely my definition of the word. My name is Joshua Maximus, and I'm the leader of the Terra Warriors." Joshua says.

"You think I'd join you and help you terrorize the innocent? That's nuts! I'm Amy, and I'm the Technician of the Terra Warriors." Amy says.

"I could never turn my back on my family or my people. My name is Tamaya and I'm the heart of the Terra Warriors." Tamaya says.

"Ready warriors?" The Joshua from Dimension Zero asks looking at the others.

"Ready." The Group says looking back towards The Joshua from Dimension Zero.

Joshua, Amy and Tamaya activate their membrane uniforms. The three of them spread their arms and their new armor appears on them. Their helmets appear in front of them. They grab them and put it on over their heads. The eye plates slide into place, and the insides each light up and they can hear Saitx's voice coming through an ear piece.

"My counterpart and I will take Monarch. The rest of you take care of Tlazo and Hybrix, and try to get those Cybots under control." Joshua says.

"Right." The others say.

Joshua and his counterpart run towards Monarch, who draws a sword. Monarch swings it at the two of them, but they jump over him, landing on the other side of him, and spin around. Monarch turns towards them, only to get kicked by both Joshua in the chest. Monarch stumbles backwards, before regaining his balance.

"Joshua! The Cybots are attacking innocent humans! They have to be stopped." Saitx warns through the headset.

"Saitx, if you haven't noticed we're a little busy." Joshua says.

"I'll handle the Cybots. You take care of Monarch." The Joshua from Dimension Zero says turning towards Joshua.

The Joshua from Dimension Zero takes to the air, flying towards the Cybots, as Monarch charges again. Monarch swings his sword at Joshua, knocking him to the ground. Joshua looks down to see his left side is bleeding just below his rib cage. His armor has been sliced through like butter.

"I have you now, human." Monarch says.

Joshua looks up at him, as if time has slowed down. He looks over at Amy, who's trying to get past Tlazo and the Cybots, but they're holding her back. He stumbles but gets back to his feet. Monarch swings again, and Joshua blocks with his arms, the metal forearm guards deflect Monarch's blade. The blade flies from Monarch's hands, as Joshua spins around and delivers a spin kick to his chest. Monarch stumbles back, and quickly picks up his sword, using it to block another punch from Joshua. Joshua's arm falls back as Monarch delivers a hit to his jaw area. Joshua's helmet shatters, as he stumbles back, revealing his mouth area.

"Give in, human. You can't possibly win against me alone." Monarch says.

"You've seen the historical records. How often has the leader ever given in in a fight?" Joshua says.

"You can't possibly win!" Monarch says.

"I'll leave that to fate." Joshua says.

Monarch rushes at Joshua again, this time swinging his sword and hitting him in the shoulder, just inside his shoulder padding. The sword slices into his collar bone. Monarch puts his foot against Joshua's belt and kicks him back to the ground. Joshua grabs at his shoulder.

"Yield, human! And I shall allow you to die with some dignity." Monarch says.

Joshua puts his hands on the ground and starts to get up.

"Never." Joshua says.

"Then die like a dog, human." Monarch says.

Monarch flips his sword around, raising it above his head, and stabs it through Joshua's chest. Joshua gasps looking down at his chest. Amy pushes past Tlazo as Monarch stands over Joshua laughing. Joshua's helmet vanishes as he continues gasping for air. Monarch pulls his sword from Joshua's chest as Joshua falls back. Joshua's face turns white and his eyes go blank.

"JOSHUA!!" Amy cries out.

Joshua finds himself in the same strange world when he had went on the vision quest. The area around him is different shades of purple. He opens his eyes and blinks a few times. He's still on the ground, and he sits up and looks around.

"Joshua. Oh, Joshua." God says.

"Huh?" Joshua says.

"You're one tough fighter." God says.

"But how did I get back here?" Joshua asks.

"Oh, you're dead." God explains.

"No ... What about my teammates?" Joshua asks.

"At this rate, they'll be dead too." God says.

Joshua stands up.

"Darn. No! That can't be!" Joshua says.

"I assure you, it is." God says.

"Man, if I only had one more shot." Joshua says.

"The battle is hopeless if you fight like that." God points out.

"But I know that I could've made a difference." Joshua says.

"Let me get this straight ... you just were alive, you fought hard, and now that you've died you're sure that you could make a difference if you had another chance?" God asks.

"I know that sounds insane." Joshua says.

"To say the least." God says.

"But in the shows I watched growing up, the hero would always find a way to win. The villains, and the bullies, they'd never see it coming. The hero would find a new source of strength, a new meaning to what he had learned, or a new resolve, and win the fight." Joshua explains.

"Interesting. And what's the new way you'd win?" God asks.

"I don't know. I can't talk to my weapon for insight. I can't call on the people of the planet to lend me their strength. I can't find a different resolve, it's always been the same." Joshua says hanging his head.

"And?" God asks.

"What? What 'and'?" Joshua asks looking up.

"You're missing something." God says.

"I am?" Joshua asks.

"It is entirely obvious." God says.

"What are you saying?" Joshua asks.

"Your friends as of right now are going to lose this fight. The Aric Crew will leave, not wanting to interfere any more with how things play out in this dimension. Your home world will fall, and Saitx's involvement will be found out. Her world will be next, falling easily as it has no real military capabilities, and a limited population." God explains.

"I know all of this! What's the point in telling me what I already know?" Joshua asks.

"In the shows you're talking about, a hero has conversations with his sword to gain clarity. Another hero calls on the people of the planet to borrow power. The third hero finds a new resolve in what he's doing. Think about that." God explains.

"Wait, are you saying that you're trying to bring clarity to my resolve so that I can borrow some new power?" Joshua asks.

"I couldn't have put it better myself." God says.

"But what power could I possibly borrow?" Joshua asks.

"You and your friends obtained it a short while ago. Taking it from the very enemy you're facing now." God explains

"The egg of Ares?" Joshua asks as eyes go wide, "But we don't know what it is! Or how to use it!"

"That's where I come in." A Voice says.

Next to God, a shirtless man appears. His skin is Caucasian, but heavily tanned. His hair is black and long. He has a short beard and mustache.

"My name is Ares. At least that is how the Greek people on your planet referred to me. I am known as Kizzat by the people on your friend Saitx's home world, and I am unknown to your friend Tamaya's people. The only consistency among all the names I have is that I am always labeled as the God of War." The Man says.

"I'm ... honored to meet you, and speechless." Joshua says.

"As you should be. Having deities contacting you, even in this way, is rare." Ares explains.

"But why are you contacting me? I'm hardly worthy of meeting either of you." Joshua asks.

"Don't go selling yourself short, Joshua. You're a rare breed." God says.

"No. You know what? He's not worthy ... yet." Ares scoffs.

"Huh?" Joshua says.

Ares flies at Joshua, throwing a punch. Joshua finds that he can easily catch it.

"What the hell?" Joshua asks.

"Oh, you are right, he is rare. Even in a spiritual form, he can still fight." Ares smirks.

Ares pulls back his arm, and throws a kick that Joshua blocks, but the kick still pushes him off to the side.

"What're you so scared of, Child?" Ares asks.

"Scared?" Joshua asks.

Joshua stands up.

"It's obvious by the way that you've been fighting ... not just me, but against the cybots, and against Monarch. So I ask you, what fear do you have?" Ares says.

"I could lose everything, if I fail. My friends, my family, Amy, Saitx, Tamaya, everything. I don't want to lose it." Joshua says looking down at his feet.

"When I chose my warriors, I tell them to use their fear as a brace. It can make you get up again, fight harder, and even kill without a thought." Ares explains.

"But I don't want to kill." Joshua says.

"You don't get a choice. This isn't TV kid. If you don't kill your enemy, they will escape, come back and kill you, and everyone and everything you hold dear. Your counterpart from Dimension Zero knows that from experience." Ares says.

"I don't know if I can kill them." Joshua says.

"And why not?" Ares asks the young warrior.

"Wouldn't that make me as evil as they are?" Joshua asks as he looks over to Ares.

"Evil? Good? These are concepts that you get from those TV shows you watch. There is no evil and good here, there's only them and you. They want to invade your planet, enslave your people, and steal all of your resources. Unless you have the resolve to kill, then you'll be falling victim to them." Ares Says.

"Ares has a point Joshua. You will have to do this, it's the only way that your planet won't fall." God says.

"Joshua looks over to God, then back to Ares.

"So, I don't get a choice in this? There's got to be another way." Joshua says.

"Oh, no, you have a choice, we're just telling you the consequences of not killing them. This isn't one of the TV shows that you watch." God Points out.

"So, Ares, Monarch is obviously stronger than me, how do you suggest that I even the playing field?" Joshua asks.

Ares walks over to Joshua and places a hand on his shoulder.

"You'll know soon enough." Ares says.

A bright light blinds Joshua...

"Then die." Monarch growls at Joshua.

Monarch flips his sword around, raising it above his head, and stabs it through Joshua's chest. Joshua gasps looking down at his chest. Amy pushes past Tlazo as Monarch stands over Joshua laughing. Joshua's helmet vanishes as he continues gasping for air. Monarch pulls his sword from Joshua's chest as Joshua falls back. Joshua's face turns white and his eyes go blank.

"JOSHUA!!" Amy yells out as she is held back by the group of Cybots around her.

Monarch turns from Joshua and laughs loudly. Joshua's eyes regain their normal luster, as his skin tone returns. His body is healed. Joshua stands up. Amy stands dead in her tracks as everyone else stops to look at Joshua.

"Joshua?" Amy says as she forces herself out of a state of disbelief.

"I'm fine, Amy." Joshua says looking over at her.

"What?" Monarch growls.

He turns towards Joshua. Joshua puts back on his helmet. The helmet repairs itself, as does his costume. Joshua says nothing as he stretches before taking a battle stance.

"How is this possible? I ran you through!" Monarch protests.

Joshua holds out his hand, and his black katana appears in his hand. The katana glows and loses its black appearance. It becomes thicker, sturdier, no longer a display weapon but a real weapon. Its blade is now a regular metallic color. The handle seems to be the same, but the black color vanishes as if it were made of dust.

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.