Don't Change: Book 1 - Hope - Cover

Don't Change: Book 1 - Hope

Copyright© 2015 by Arquillius

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A special group of young people are chosen to, of all things, save the world. Why were they chosen? They chose to fight when no one else would. Who chose them? Well that's where it gets complicated... it was an alien. Inspired by the story Bait and Switch, this is the story of the Terra Warriors, six teens ready to put it all on the line to fight as the heroes of our planet, just like the ones they loved on Television.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Aliens   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence   Transformation   War  

Amy walks over to the console and sets the pictures on it. She presses a few buttons and the pictures vanish. She presses a few more buttons. After a few minutes of her sliding gauges and tapping the control buttons she turns to Tamaya.

"Go ahead and try it." Amy says.

"Okay." Tamaya says.

Tamaya lets her suit cover her completely, then she can feel her body shift and tighten as it changes her. After a moment, the change is complete. She looks down at her 9 year-old naked body. She covers up her nudity the best she can.

"Um ... am I supposed to be naked?" Tamaya asks.

"Yes. You are. I'll link you into the child's clothing database now." Amy says. "And you don't have to be embarrassed, it's just us girls here."

This makes Tamaya even more embarrassed. True she isn't interested in Amy, per say, but what if it had been Saitx? The thought of this makes her feel even more vulnerable. She blushes. She stops to think about it a little more clearly. She is obviously very attracted to Saitx physically, but what about ... Amy turns back to the console and begins hitting buttons and switches again. Tamaya probes a little deeper into her own feelings. Yes, she wanted a relationship with Saitx, but would Saitx reciprocate? Was Saitx even able to have these type of feelings? It was obvious that she could have sex, how else could she be pregnant with Joshua's child? A few moments later Amy turns her head.

"Go ahead and have some clothing appear on you now. Just think of what you want to wear and it'll appear." Amy says.

Tamaya snaps out of her train of thought.

"Okay." Tamaya says.

Tamaya lowers her arms and thinks about an outfit she wore as a child, and it appears on her. Amy turns to look at her as Tamaya examines the clothing.

"The clothing feels real." Tamaya says.

"It's supposed to. You'll look and feel like a kid again in that form. In every sense of the phrase. In reality, until you reverse it or revert to your normal age, you're a kid." Amy explains.

"This is so cool! I even sound like I did as a little girl." Tamaya says.

"The suit has de-aged you so that you completely fit the part. Remember, this change is cosmetic for the most part." Amy says.

Tamaya reverts to her older form and the suit reverts to its white state.

"I wonder what Joshua looked like as a little kid or Saitx." Tamaya says.

"We won't know until he puts his pictures into the database, as for Saitx, I'm sure she has that data in the database But we should get ready for our date with Joshua and Phil." Amy points out .2

"Did you have something in mind?" Tamaya asks.

"I have some cute dresses set up for us tonight." Amy explains.

"That sounds awesome. Are they in the database?" Tamaya asks.

"Yeah. Go ahead and load it up." Amy says.

"But I don't know..." Tamaya says.

"Just think evening dress and it'll appear." Amy says.

"Ah." Tamaya says.

Tamaya thinks the words 'evening dress' and her clothing vanishes, replaced by a lovely black dress, and high heeled shoes that match.

"You're right, this is cute!" Tamaya says.

Tamaya does a little twirl in it. Showing off some black panties as she does.

"Glad you like it." Amy says.

Amy's clothing vanishes and is replaced by a similar dress, though it's yellow in color.

"Can we change the colors on these?" Tamaya asks.

"Yeah, you can choose out your favorite color." Amy says.

Amy's dress and shoes change to a dark blue color.

"Neat! Tonight's going to be fun." Tamaya says.

Joshua and Phil stand outside the main entrance waiting for Amy and Tamaya to appear.

"Are you sure they're coming?" Phil asks nervously as he adjusts his tie, trying to make sure it's on straight.

"I don't see why they wouldn't." Joshua says.

Truth is, Joshua himself is a bit nervous. Even though he had already been intimate a number of times with Amy, this is their first official date. He wants to have everything to be perfect.

"I'm sorry man, I'm just nervous. I just met this girl and you got me a date." Phil says. "I mean not only is she a 10 in my book, but she's single."

"Well you can't hide your thoughts from a telepath. I could tell you liked her from just the way you looked at her though." Joshua says. "I mean, your thoughts don't immediately turn to sex, but rather you want to worship her."

"Either way, thanks man, it means a lot." Phil says.

"No problem." Joshua says with a smile.

Amy and Tamaya appear before them in a glow of purple light. Amy is in her thinner, tighter form. The two of them are wearing similar dresses, only different in color. Amy's is a dark blue, where Tamaya's is purple. Their hair is still in its normal fashion. Joshua steps forwards and takes Amy by the hands and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"You look amazing." Joshua says.

Amy blushes at his comment as he pulls away.

"Wow, smooth points for Joshua." Tamaya says.

"Very smooth." Amy giggles.

"So what's the plan guys?" Tamaya asks.

"Dinner and a movie." Phil says.

"Our table is waiting, shall we go in?" Joshua asks.

"Yeah." Phil says.

The four of them head into the restaurant and are quickly seated by a hostess. The hostess hands them all menus then walks away.

"So, you really like the changes I made to my body?" Amy asks.

"Yes. However did you do it though? Is it a disguise?" Joshua inquires.

"No. The membrane uniform allows us to reshape our bodies like we want as long as we don't try changing species or our sex." Amy explains. "I haven't quite gotten the coding right on that."

"That's neat. But I think I've got some more interesting news. I figured I should get you both together before I tell you." Joshua says.

"What is it?" Tamaya asks.

"During my vision quest, I met God." Joshua explains.

"Excuse me? You met who?" Amy asks.

"That's not the news." Joshua says.

"Then what is it?" Amy asks.

"God told me our powers will evolve the more contact we have with each other." Joshua says.

The waitress approaches again, and the group orders their food.

About half an hour later, Joshua, Amy, Phil and Tamaya sit around a table, set for four. In front of them are empty plates which once held food. The four of them have just finished eating.

"No, I'm serious Amy. I'm fine with you changing this to be your permanent appearance. I didn't even know the membrane uniforms could change our physical appearance permanently. This could end up being a great breakthrough for surgery and plastic surgery alike." Joshua says.

"Yeah, I stumbled across it while reprogramming everything along with a few other things we might find useful." Amy explains.

"That's amazing, that you've picked up the programming languages of Asparia so fast." Phil points out.

"There's really nothing to it, Phil. It's not that different from our own programming languages." Amy explains.

"But you were able to learn it so fast." Phil points out.

"So, Joshua, did God say anything else?" Amy asks.

"God said something about us needing assistance to beat an enemy. I'm not sure what God meant." Joshua says.

"Hmmm ... Direct, then indirect. Why do you think God spoke like that?" Amy asks.

"Again, not sure. But, God definitely gave us a heads up about the abilities." Joshua says.

As the waitress walks by, Joshua taps her arm to get her attention. She turns to look at him.

"Can we get the check?" Joshua inquires.

"Um ... you're Joshua from the back right?" The Waitress asks.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" Joshua says.

"Um ... you're not going to believe this but Mr. Waterless says the food is on the house, he just wants you to stop by the bar on your way out with your friends." The Waitress says.

"Is that normal?" Tamaya asks.

"For Mr. Waterless? No. In the five years that I've worked for him, he never put a table's meal on the house, or anything like that." Phil explains.

"Wait, you both work for him?" Tamaya asks.

"Yeah. We both started together five years ago." Joshua says.

"Well, let's go see him then." Amy suggests.

The group gets up and the waitress leads them to Mr. Waterless at the bar. The waitress taps him on the shoulder. Mr. Waterless turns to see the group. He gets up from his seat.

"Ah! My two favorite employees! How great it is to see you here! And who are these lovely ladies?" Mr. Waterless says.

Joshua and Phil exchange glances.

"This is Amy and Tamaya, two of my team mates." Joshua explains.

"Right! For the whole saving the world thing! And what lovely ladies they are!" Mr. Waterless says.

Joshua looks over at Phil and raises an eyebrow. Phil just shrugs. Mr. Waterless had always reminded Joshua of J. Jonah Jameson from Spiderman, with his constant bad attitude and cigar smoking, but now it seems that he's done a one-eighty, and it's leaving Joshua a bit confused.

"Mr. Waterless? Are you feeling alright?" Joshua asks.

"Never better. Let me tell you why I've done a one-eighty, Joshua, and I owe this to you." Mr. Waterless exclaims.

"To me?" Joshua asks.

"You actually broke my finger the other day, I went to the doctor to get it checked out, and what he told me, is that I've been living in such a way, that I would be dead in another year or two. My smoking, my drinking, my stress were all things that were killing me." Mr. Waterless explains.

"So, I saved your life ... by breaking your finger? Honestly, I'm surprised you didn't fire me on the spot." Joshua says.

"Absolutely! I would've met my maker. But now I've turned my life around. I'm eating healthier. None of that crap from before, and I'm enjoying getting to know my employees!" Mr. Waterless says.

"That's great Mr. Waterless. I'm really glad for you." Joshua says.

"Now tell me, which of these two lovely young ladies is your date, my boy?" Mr. Waterless asks.

"I am." Amy says.

Mr. Waterless walks over to her and whispers something in her ear. She blushes and smiles. He gives her a peck on the cheek before stepping back in front of the group.

"Now, my boy, I must insist that the four of you go and continue your wonderful evening. I've got to get in the back again and lend a hand with the dishes!" Mr. Waterless says.

With that, Mr. Waterless scurries away, taking the waitress in tow.

"That was..." Joshua says.

"Really odd?" Phil asks.

"Yeah." Joshua says.

"No, it was extremely odd." Amy points out.

"What?" Tamaya asks.

"He just offered to pay for our wedding when we get married. He also asked if he could give me away." Amy says.

Joshua and Phil turn to look at her.

"What the hell?" Phil says.

The four of them exit the restaurant and start heading for the sidewalk to continue their date.

"Ah, you must be some of the humans who have been a thorn in my sides! I should've dominated this planet in a matter of hours, but you have delayed my efforts." A Voice calls out.

The four of them spin around to see what looks like a large wolf man in heavy armor standing in front of him. They can only make out that his armor is silver in color in the light they're given.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.