Don't Change: Book 1 - Hope
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Arquillius

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A special group of young people are chosen to, of all things, save the world. Why were they chosen? They chose to fight when no one else would. Who chose them? Well that's where it gets complicated... it was an alien. Inspired by the story Bait and Switch, this is the story of the Terra Warriors, six teens ready to put it all on the line to fight as the heroes of our planet, just like the ones they loved on Television.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Aliens   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence   Transformation   War  

The birds are chirping loudly, signaling it's the next morning as Joshua opens his eyes, waking to the sound of laughter from Saitx and Phil. Joshua grabs his pillow and puts it on top of his head.

"Joshua! Wake the fuck up and get out here!" Phil calls out from the other room.

Joshua picks up his head, to find Saitx is no longer next to him. He gets off the bed and grabs a pair of boxers and pulls them on before leaving his room. Joshua is a bit panicked about the fact that the alien girl who he had screwed the night before hadn't stayed in his room until he had awoke, and wonders if she had donned her membrane uniform before exiting the room.

He walks out to the kitchen where he sees Saitx, fully naked except the pentagon on her chest, cooking like she's a pro. The sight of the naked alien cooking in his kitchen almost gives him an erection, and she turns her head to look at him and gives off a little psychic giggle. He looks over at Phil next, who seems in no way alarmed by the presence of a naked alien woman, none the less cooking at the stove like she has done it all of her natural life. The scent of her cooking has filled the apartment with a pleasant aroma.

"It's about time man." Phil laughs. "Saitx and I thought you were going to sleep the day away."

"Saitx, you're still naked? Didn't you plan on wearing your membrane uniform?" Joshua asks, still a bit in shock at the situation.

"She doesn't care and neither do I. It's not like the suit leaves anything to the imagination. I don't know what you taught her last night, but when I got back from class she was in your room using the net." Phil says. "But dude, hooking up with an alien chick after your first meeting? Definitely win, bro."

"So, you're okay with the fact that a naked alien woman is cooking you breakfast?" Joshua asks, raising an eyebrow as he asks.

"Why would I care? It's a bonus if a naked woman is cooking us breakfast, the fact that she's an alien shouldn't matter much when you're past that point." Phil points out.

Phil has a good point in Joshua's eyes. She is just another woman to him, in every sense of the word.

"I read your mind while you slept and learned how to use the internet. I learned many of your culture's habits. They are intriguing to say the least." Saitx says.

"She told me you two had sex last night." Phil says before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Oh my god, dude, I'm sorry..." Joshua says as he face palms.

"Dude, there's nothing to be sorry about. That's fucking hot. When I saw her at your computer, I thought it was awesome to see an alien chick, but to find out that you were not only fucking her, but the fact that you were her first fuck, totally awesome." Phil says. "I've always wondered what Xenophilia was like."

"It's not so different from normal sex ... So you walked into my room and found her?" Joshua asks.

"Yeah, I had intended on waking you up, but Saitx told me to let you sleep." Phil says.

"And you just openly talked to him?" Joshua asks.

"I read his mind. He seemed very open to the thought of an alien being, and very open to the thought of a naked woman talking to him." Saitx explains.

"Oh, so you figured, why not?" Joshua says.

"Yes. Then I came out here and began prepping breakfast for the two of you. Which is quite a unique thing. Our people eat mostly raw fish." Saitx explains.

"So you told me that Joshua was your first, but you've seen other males? Does that include other males that are human or just of your own race?" Phil asks.

"Both. I've seen, both you and Joshua and several other humans, in the nude, as you say it. My species only uses the membrane uniforms while we are off of our home planet." Saitx explains. "So we are normally in our natural form, or in our scaled state for swimming."

"So how do we measure up compared to your species?" Phil asks.

"You two are both more endowed than those from my planet, and thanks to my experience with Joshua, I can successfully say that you two care more about your mating than those on my planet." Saitx says.

"Was Joshua any good?" Phil asks.

"He was most pleasurable. But you must understand that I have not mated before, so I do not have anyone to compare him to." Saitx says.

Much to Joshua's surprise, Phil continues openly talking about Saitx and Joshua's mating, and asking all sorts of in-depth questions. Saitx seems very proud of mating with Joshua.

"Eat up Joshua, we will need to report to my elders in a bit, and I think I've come up with an idea about helping you and the others fight". Saitx says.

Saitx places a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon in front of him, and a cup of coffee next to that.

"You know, Saitx, if it turns out that humans and your race are cross compatible, there are other members of our species that wouldn't mind cross breeding, myself included." Phil points out.

"That is good to know, Phil. My people would be grateful with a population increase, even if we need to create a hybrid race to increase it." Saitx explains.

"What's wrong with your population?" Phil asks.

"It is tough to explain. Our mating cycles only come around every 10 of your earth years or so, but the matings don't always take." Saitx explains.

"So, is that why you took the chance of mating with another species?" Phil asks.

"No. Not at all. I mated with another species to experience it. The chance of impregnation is a bonus at this point. Though I will have to return to my ship to see if it took." Saitx explains.

"How are you going to get back to your ship?" Phil asks.

"It is in a cloaked orbit around your planet. It will transport Joshua and I up as soon as he has finished eating." Saitx tells him.

Joshua begins eating the food Saitx cooked. It tastes perfectly normal as if someone with years of experience of cooking had made it.

"So when you get up there, what will you do?" Phil inquires.

"I will submit my reports to my elders. After reporting to them, they will contact us, and let us know what we should do to prepare for the enemy." Saitx says.

"Will what you did with Joshua be addressed?" Phil asks.

"Yes. I have no doubts that will be one of the subjects they will talk to us about. There is undoubtedly a great amount of research to be done concerning this, not just from our crossbreeding, but with the transference of my psychic abilities to him." Saitx says. "That transference may be the key to saving your planet."

Saitx turns to Joshua.

"Have you had any other visions since last night?" Saitx asks.

"Well, I dreamt of your home world, saw your memories of your people and got some good insight on what to expect. I also learned that it's thanks to the membrane uniform that you speak English." Joshua says.

"What do you mean?" Phil asks.

"She isn't really speaking English. She's speaking in her native tongue. The membrane uniform, even in the current state cancels her voice, translates, and retransmits her voice to us with the proper language. In the reverse aspect, our words are canceled to her, translated and retransmitted to her in her own language. It's why she doesn't understand some words we use. There's no direct translation for some words." Joshua explains.

"That is awesome. You learned all that from the psychic powers you now have?" Phil asks.

"Yes. But it's not like I heard her say it, or read it on a screen, it's more like I just know it." Joshua explains.

"Interesting description." Phil says.

"That is how our abilities work. It makes me wonder if your powers will grow any further." Saitx says.

"What do you mean?" Phil asks.

"Records of our ancestors tell of greater abilities with psychic powers. They were telekinetic in nature. Our ancestors also started with these powers at birth, and then over time and with more contact they would grow significantly." Saitx explains.

"Do you think that the reason they degraded was because of the breeding?" Joshua asks.

"It is possible." Saitx says.

"What's wrong with the breeding on their planet?" Phil asks.

"Think about it logically." Joshua says.

Joshua takes a long drink from his cup of coffee as Phil sits there with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Huh?" Phil says.

"Saitx's race doesn't monitor who they breed with. They merely breed with the closest male when they enter the mating season." Joshua explains.

"So?" Phil asks.

"How much inbreeding do you think has taken place because of this? They don't build relationships or form families. So it would be hard to know your brother from an absolute stranger." Joshua points out.

"Oh." Phil says.

"Overtime, wouldn't it make sense that things like inbreeding would negatively affect their society, like ability impairment or physical impairment like the inability to breed regularly?" Joshua says.

"I see your point." Phil says.

"It would explain it. My people have no want for family structures, or ties of the sort. We don't look for emotional bonds when breeding, just the need to satiate the urges of breeding." Saitx says.

"One other thing, if this has been the case with your species, if the inbreeding continues without a fresh stream of DNA, your race may lose their natural abilities, and their ability to breed at all. There have been scientific studies on our planet where these things have been explored. It may be of great importance to your people to know it." Joshua says.

"We may need to adapt our technology to fully read your language. While using the internet, I was able to use my powers to read your mind for the translation of words and measurements, but your videos with the audio on proved most useful." Saitx says.

"We'll talk to your elders about it. Maybe they will be able to get it to us quickly." Joshua says.

Joshua sets down his fork and stands up. He walks over to Saitx.

"Shall we be off then?" Joshua asks.

"Of course, Joshua. Phil, if you will excuse us. We should be back shortly after the report is made." Saitx says.

"Have fun you two." Phil says.

Before Phil can blink, Joshua and Saitx vanish before his eyes in a glow of purple light. Saitx and Joshua appear in the center of the command section. A blue light projects from one of the panels and scans Saitx first, then Joshua.

"Subject: Saitx. Heath: Nominal. No anomalous data detected. Subject: Alien Life form. Species matches Human Data. Sex matches male human. Please state name for records." The computer says.

It speaks in a voice that seems to come from all around them.

"Designation is Joshua." Saitx says.

"Registration of Alien life form complete." The computer says.

All around them are control panels of various shapes and sizes. The room seems to be lit by an odd glow given off by the walls, ceiling and floor. Saitx walks forwards and places her hand on a cylindrical panel and it lights up.

"Prepare for report. Augment database to include thought and memory algorithms." Saitx commands.

"Report prepared. Awaiting command." The Computer responds.

"Download memories and thoughts into report and directly upload to the elders." Saitx commands.

"Download commencing. Downloading complete. Sending report. Report sent." The Computer responds.

Saitx removes her hand from the control panel and turns to Joshua.

"Place your hand on the console as I have. Including your thoughts and memories should help the report." Saitx commands.

Joshua did as he was told, taking Saitx's place at the console, and placing his right hand on it.

"Prepare for report addendum. Augment database to include thought and memory algorithms of Alien Subject Designation Joshua." Saitx commands.

"Report prepared. Awaiting command." The Computer responds.

"Download thoughts and memories, and send addendum immediately to elders." Saitx commands.

"Download commencing. Downloading Complete. Sending report addendum. Report sent." The Computer responds.

Joshua removes his hand from the console. A few seconds later a screen appears before the two of them and lights up. Three figures appear on the screen. These apparently are the elders. There are two that are obviously females, and one who seems to be male. The male stares at Joshua with intrigue.

"Greetings from Asparia, Saitx and Joshua of the planet Earth. We have received, reviewed, catalogued, shared and stored your reports." The First Female Elder says.

"Thank you for such a speedy reply, madam elder." Saitx says.

"You two will be honored as heroes on the planet of Asparia. Coming up with a solution and probable cause of the population stunting and degradation is not a simple feat." The Second Female Elder says.

"It is apparent that your people have studied what is damaging our population in great detail." The First Female Elder says.

"They have, Madam Elder. We would need a way for translation to take place before I could upload any research to you." Joshua says.

"We have been developing one for a while. The prototype program should be online within a few of your planet's cycles. Joshua, you should know that we took a sample of your DNA when you uploaded. We will see if your species is a match for ours for crossbreeding purposes." The First Female Elder says.

"Alright. That's fine, considering the outcome may be favorable for your species." Joshua suggests.

"We will not forbid the two of you trying to crossbreed in the meantime. As for the ability transferred to you after prolonged contact with Saitx. We believe the transfer may be permanent. Our historical records talk of this happening long ago. In doing so, you also may have given your planet a new advantage. Saitx, we want you to outfit the team of humans you have chosen with Membrane Uniforms, if they choose to join you. This will mean giving them the ability as well." The First Female Elder says.

"Joshua, you should know that anyone you come into cumulative contact for at least one hour should give them the psychic abilities as well." The Second Female Elder says. "Though you didn't begin to show signs of the abilities until after the mating, your mental algorithms show that it took one hour for your abilities to take root."

"If our species are compatible for crossbreeding, we will need you to act as a liaison between our worlds, Joshua. Will you be up to that?" The First Female Elder asks

"Madam Elder. First let us see whether or not we are compatible. We will take steps after to attempt to further your population. Before that, we have a team to recruit to face these aggressive aliens who have attacked my world. What can you tell me about them?" Joshua asks.

The male elder finally steps forwards so he can speak.

"They are from an area we know as the Torran Nebula. They are aggressive with any planet they think they can mine for resources, usually killing off any sentient inhabitants that may attempt to delay or stop them from taking what they want. You have already seen their advance robotic forces known as Cybots. Their next step will be to send in their generals for a formal attack." The Male Elder says.

"Hand to hand fighting?" Joshua asks.

"For the most part. They are unlikely to use ships as it would waste precious resources." The Male Elder says.

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.