It Happened One Day
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Lapi

"It may not be the style in your Paris 'little well-conformed girl' but for me they are just fine. I hope that you are Hope otherwise I owe Amanda a whole lot more of an apology."

"Relax Tex, she already told me a whole lot about you. Think back how you felt meeting Bianca and that about can apply how Amanda felt about meeting you."

"Hate to say much right now and it's your dime but I'm getting hungry. I told the other 'slave' in your harem to come down here her first chance and see what is left this year for breeding and if it suits her needs. Yes Jeff, we have plenty of pastures and some extra barns and line shacks. I bought the Thompson place last month. Since he died, his wife decided to sell and live in San Antonio with her sister. The sooner you can get down here the better. Let me know when I'll arrange things here. Got to eat, call me."

"Wow! I never dreamed there would be so many to breed. I don't know how we will go it."

"Usually we put a bull in the same pasture as the cows and nature takes over. It's pretty much the same with the horses."

From Hope, "Rumor is it's pretty much the same with humans. Nature takes over a bit. Will I be coming too, Oh Master of the pasture."

"You better be careful 'little well-conformed girl' or we might breed you too,"

"Oh, promises, promises. Pooh! Your other slave is already gone; I'm the only one still giving you a hard time until you give me a hard time maybe."

The pretend spank to her butt resulted in her sticking her tongue out.

"A Freshman huh. What; you 15 or 16?"

"17, 18 in November."

Amanda was still sitting down and from the look on her face, she either did not hear our banter or was deep in-thought.

"Let's eat Pizza, we Asst. Professors don't get paid and I'm not sure how much this new slave eats."

Nope, still no reaction. Hope took one arm, I took another and we almost had to carry her to my car. When we got there that started an entire new line or questions.

"Wow! Nice Wheels Tex. Sort was expecting a set of long horns on the hood and cattle hide seats, but this is nice."

"Keep your panties on, the MB here is my Aunt's, I told your sister I lived there while studying. By the way, your English is perfect, like a native."

"Duh, the 'Silent One' never told you?"

"What; that when you started talking that you'd never stopped, No!"

"I don't stop lot of things, 'Master', I was born in D.C., citizen here even. Pops and Mommy split. Bianca stayed in Stockholm. Amanda went back and forth, I stayed here. We each had our reasons for what we did.

"I have an idea, let me make a call."

"Gee Tex, an idea and you know how to use the big buttons on the phone too."

"Listen Pixie, I can put you over one knee and spank you silly."

"Oh! More Promises."

"Shh! I'm going to see if I can get Amanda some time to see Mom. Hi! Sam? It's Jeff!"

"Hey Cowboy! You finally decided to go for that ride after all.'

"Sam, were on speaker here. I have one of your Chem students here and wanted to ask you to lunch to discuss a favour."

"Probably Amanda."

"Yep, she said you thought I could help out. She has a question on breeding and..."

"Any 'breeding' to be done, tell her I saw you first and to get in line."

"Sam, her 'younger', teen sister is here too so..."

"Tell her to get in line too. No cuts."

Not the time for this to happen, I'm in trouble big time now.

"He's starting a Harem. Amanda hasn't said a word since she found out he was taking her home to Texas. He said I was 'well-conformed' too. Is that good?

"JEFF>>>>Pick me up now, we need to talk buster. I'm gonna call you 'Clark Kent' if I don't kill you first. Miss 'Well-Conformed' teen Mama Sam is going to explain the facts to you and they're not the facts of life. Jeff your house, we girls will cook and talk some.

Sam had seen the car before. Yes, she could have been the schools mascot if we changed from an owl to a fox. I think we were both about the same age too. Dating her would have been an easy choice had I not thought it would cause problems working for her.

'Dumb, Dumb, Dumb' was about all I could think as we pulled into the drive leading to the house. I told you things were big in Texas. Millie's home was like 23,000 sq feet. My Aunt's was more like mine, near half that size maybe 14,000 sq feet.

Hope shrieked when she saw it, Sam closed her eyes and hit me and Amanda actually had a 'Cheshire Cat' grin on her face. Rather than pull into the garage, I stopped in front. Jacob came out and opened the car door on one side I got my side.

The near fight began as a stand-off when Belle told the girls, in no uncertain terms that, 'NO ONE' cooked anything in 'HER' kitchen, just say what they wanted and lunch would simply be served on the Veranda or we could BBQ on the Patio should we care to swim.

I guess those girls really wanted to cook. Discretion though won out.

BBQ on the Patio it was, no pool though, this was 'serious business' Sam said.

For two-bits I would have called Millie again. Aunt Betty came out; she came out all right in like an inch of thong. Those kiss from her and the casual comment that suits were in the poolroom must have changed their minds. It became a race. They had no idea where the 'poolroom' was until Aunt Betty pointed it out.

Hope came out first, just holding out the top to a thong that did not match the bottom. "Hey Tex, can you make this top fit, otherwise I can't find anything that's big enough for me. I'll have to go without one. (I did say she was 'well-conformed')"

Sam and Amanda were standing by the door. Suddenly, Voila, no tops on them either. "We can't seem to find any either." I turned towards Aunt Betty (Like she was 33 maybe but looked 23) who was removing the 'postage stamp' she had wore on top. Cattle and horses are not the only things that grow 'big' in Texas.

"T R O U B L E and I knew it, without a doubt. A 'Bobble Head of Tony went around less than my head now, both of them.

I just knew I was going to Hell, and it was not in Texas or Michigan, when Hope jumped on me, face to face, settled herself and stuck her 46 DDD's into my face. "Can you make them fit?" and there was nothing she was holding. I did not think this was funny at all. Nice but not funny. All but Sam seemed to be laughing.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.