The LA Connection - Cover

The LA Connection

Copyright© 2015 by aubie56

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a direct continuation of "Regrowth" and "Expansion." Please read those stories first or this one won't make sense. Here, Billy and Jenny continue the battles against the bad guys, this time in Los Angeles. They go after drugs and human trafficking, with an interesting side issue no one expected.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   First   Violence  

That night just after we had finished making love, Jenny said to me, "Billy, what do you think of giving Susan the same treatment as you gave Carmen? There's no question that she needs all of the help that she can get. Pancreatic cancer is a sure death sentence, and it must be a painful one. I think that we owe a lot to Susan. Can you do this for her?"

"My God, Jenny. I feel like I betrayed you with that one night with Carmen. Now you are suggesting that I do the same thing with another woman. Dammit, I don't know what to think! How will you feel about me months or years from now if I do what you suggest?"

"Honey, I will only love you more because I understand how you feel. Please know that I will only love you more if you do this for Susan. I say for you to go for it. I know that your loving nature will let you have sex with Susan for exactly the right reason. I'm not worried that you will develop an infatuation with her with only one experience. After all, it didn't happen with Carmen, so I don't see how it could happen with Susan."

"Okay, for the sake of argument, think of this. Susan will have to be told all of our secret. Surely that will be the only way to convince her that there is a chance of this working. What do you think of that? You know the old saying that a secret is no longer a secret as soon as it is known by two people."

"Yes, I had thought of that, but I trust Susan implicitly. Don't you? She must know that there is something unusual about us—we would only be verifying it."

"Yeah, I trust Susan to keep our secret. I guess that I am really looking for excuses not to do it because I worry about how you will feel about me."

"Don't worry about that, Honey. As far as I am concerned, you would just be doing the kind of thing that you do best: taking care of your friends. Please agree so that Mary and I can approach Susan about this."

"Okay, go ahead. I should have know that I could not win this argument with you. I never do!" We both laughed at that and cuddled and kissed some more before she got up to find Mary. Jenny was the best one to approach Susan with the offer, but Mary would make a good backup.

That was the last time I saw Jenny until breakfast. She and Mary had already thrashed out the details by then, and Jenny was going to approach Susan at breakfast. She wanted Susan to have all day to think about the offer. At some point, we would all have to demonstrate our powers, but that wouldn't happen until after Jenny had talked with Susan.

After breakfast, Susan, Mary, and Jenny moved into one of the sitting rooms and closed the door. They were in there an hour before Jenny hunted me down. "Okay, you handsome brute, it's time for you to show off for Susan. She is convinced that she wants the treatment, but she wants you to show her some of the things that you can do. I think that it is a last-ditch effort on her part to punch a hole in the argument. Of course she wants a cure, but she is afraid of what it will do to the rest of her body. I have already told her that she will lose all of her hair but her eyebrows and eyelashes."

"How did you do that? Pull your wig off?"

"Yeah, that really shocked her, but she was also shocked by the fact that she had never noticed that I have worn a wig practically since I first met her. You are bald, but she had never registered on that because men are supposed to go bald. By the way, we had better warn Carmen about the hair loss. I had completely forgotten to say anything to her."

"Okay, where is Susan now?"

"Mary is with Susan in the kitchen where all of the sharp knives are. We are supposed to meet them there."

We adjourned to the kitchen, and I asked, "Susan, are you absolutely sure that you want to go through with this? You do understand that there is no known way to reverse the effects if and when they start? What I'm saying is that there is no 'morning-after' Pill for this if you do catch. By the way, you do also know that there is no way for you to get pregnant from this. All the evidence says that would take three years after your first exposure."

"Yes, Billy, Jenny and Mary have been all over that for what to them must be ad nauseam. Jenny said that you could best demonstrate some of the effects of the treatment. Please, I would like to see them."

That was when I went through the routine of trying to drive a knife through my hand and having it bounce off. I did say that Jenny or Mary could shoot me with a Glock if she wanted to see what a bullet would do. Susan turned that down, so I went on to demonstrate my strength by bending a steel bar that I had detoured to pick up in the garage. "If you want to see me run at 40 MPH, we will have to go outside because there is no room for that in the house."

"No, I guess that I am convinced. Okay, when do you want to do it?"

"Honestly, Susan, I don't care. I am ready now, or I can wait until later. However, I would like to finish before the kids and Carmen get back from the beach. I don't want Johnny to suddenly get the idea that he can have indiscriminate sex when the mood strikes him. He is too young now, but he has a good memory, so I had rather not give him any ideas on that subject."

Susan giggled a little at that and said, "Okay, I guess that I am as ready now as I will ever be. The next question is where?"

"How about the bed you slept in last night. I'm sure the sheets have not been changed yet, so that will save a pair of sheets from this week's laundry. We can promote a towel so that we can be sure not to get the mattress wet."

"Ah, I like a man who is sure of himself. Okay, Big Boy, let's go do the deed."

To both of us, this was strictly a medical problem that needed an application of medicine. Therefore, we did not fool around. Jenny handed me a tube of lubricant as we headed for the bedroom. I had no idea that we had that sort of thing in the house. What else don't I know about?

Neither one of us exhibited any passion, all we wanted was for me to impregnate a willing but unaroused woman. I'd never tried that before, so I was not sure how to go about it. I explained my problem to Susan, and she agreed that she had something of the same problem.

We did strip, and Susan lay back on the bed. I got between her legs and looked down on a totally bare set of pussy lips. Her inner lips were protruding a good inch beyond her outer lips, and that was also something new to me. Susan said, "I saw Jenny hand you some lube, so we will use that. Hand it to me so that I can apply it, then you can do the same to yourself."

Dammit, I was not even fully erect yet. I never thought of myself as needing foreplay, but I wondered if this time was the exception. Well, I would play along with Susan's lead until I found a good reason to change.

She spread her pussy lips and squirted a generous dose of the lubricating jelly into her vagina. She then pushed her finger in and moved it around as if she were masturbating. That certainly got me erect the rest of the way. At least that problem was resolved.

"Okay, Billy, that's as far as I can reach with my finger. From the looks of you, you will have to provide a couple of inches additional depth. Also, your diameter is impressive, so I hope that you will fit. I have not done this in over eight years. I doubt that I have forgotten how, but I will leave the mechanics up to you."

I grinned and said, "Yes, ma'am. I'll do my best to provide satisfactory service."

I generously coated my cock from head to base with what I considered an excess of lube, but I didn't want to hurt this woman. "Susan, since it has been that long for you, perhaps we should treat this as a first time for you. I'm going to rest your legs on my chest and shoulders so that I can push against you and raise your vagina so that it points toward the ceiling. I think that will give me the best angle. I'll push your legs almost to your breasts to get some arch in your back. Have you ever done it this way?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.