The LA Connection
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2015 by aubie56

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a direct continuation of "Regrowth" and "Expansion." Please read those stories first or this one won't make sense. Here, Billy and Jenny continue the battles against the bad guys, this time in Los Angeles. They go after drugs and human trafficking, with an interesting side issue no one expected.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   First   Violence  

That was the first time that I had slept in months, possibly in a year. The last time it happened was in a similar session with Jenny. Oh, well, I had nothing on my mind at the moment but satisfying Carmen and making sure that she got enough semen to catch whatever it was that had changed us.

I must have moved too much because Carmen came awake and wanted a repeat of the spectacular orgasm that she had just experienced. "Carmen, there is no way that I can guarantee another experience like that. In fact, that may be the only one you ever experience. Sure, you will orgasm with other boys and when you masturbate, but a feeling as intense as that one is very rare. If you like, we can try again, but don't bet on the same result this time.

That was all of the encouragement that Carmen needed. She immediately rolled onto her back and raised her legs for another try. I went through the same routine as before with Carmen, and we both had orgasms, but nothing like that first one of the evening. Of course, Carmen was disappointed. "I told you that you only get intense orgasms like that very rarely. Jenny and I don't get them very often, as much as we try."

"That may be, Billy, but I want to try as often as you will let me. How long before we can do it again?" I tried to explain to Carmen that my recharge rate was faster than normal, but it still took me at least half an hour before I could shoot again.

"Okay, but please wake me when you can do me again. This is the kind of opportunity that I may never get again, so I want to do it as often as possible." Oh, my God, I had created a monster! Well, the basic purpose of this exercise was to impregnate Carmen with my DNA or whatever it is that would change her body, so I figured that I should mate with her as often as we could.

Carmen had dropped off to sleep, but that was no longer possible for me. At least, I was able to keep track of the time and wake her when I was recharged. We went through that routine six more times that night until Carmen started to cry when I penetrated her. Her vagina was now so irritated by the friction that was unavoidable, no matter how much lube there was, that she just could not stand to have me inside her one more time.

The result was that she cried herself to sleep. The obvious consolation was that she'd had an orgasm every time she had been penetrated. How many women could say that? I chalked her disappointment up to inexperience and let it go. There was certainly nothing that I could do about it.

I got up and took a shower. As I was toweling off, I heard Carmen crying. Still nude, I went back into the bedroom and asked her what was the matter. "Oh, Billy, when I woke up and found you not beside me, I was sure that you had already left me because I was such a disappointment to you."

"Don't worry about that, Carmen. I just felt that I needed a shower to greet the new day. I figured that I must smell like a brothel, and I didn't want to inflict that on anybody else in the house. Why don't you take a quick shower? We can go get some breakfast then."

Carmen agreed and started to swing her legs out of the bed. That produced a scream of pure pain. "Billy, why do I hurt so much between my legs? Does this always happen after sex?"

"No, that is not the usual result of sex, but you are new to it and your body has not adjusted to it yet. You will probably be sore for a day or more, but then you will get over it. After all, your vagina had a lot of rubbing last night. Here, let me help you to stand ... Can you walk now that you are on your feet?"

"Oh, God, NO! I can't move! I hurt so bad that I am afraid to take a single step."

"Okay, let me help." I carried Carmen to the toilet so that she could relieve her bladder, then I held her up in the shower while she washed herself as well as she could. I dried her off and helped her dress in a bathrobe and slippers. She could not stand to wear panties. There was too much pain when they rubbed against her pussy lips.

I also dressed in a bathrobe and slippers before I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen. Matilda broke into laughter when she saw how sore her daughter was. "Carmen, honey, please forgive my laughter. That's exactly the way I felt the morning after my wedding night. My husband had rubbed me raw, but it had felt so good that I didn't care."

I put Carmen down on a pillow brought to her by Jenny, and Carmen was able to tolerate sitting in that chair at the breakfast table to eat her breakfast. Matilda fixed some food for us both, including my favorite omelet. I was unusually hungry, and I did appreciate the wonderful breakfast that Matilda fixed for me.

Matilda sat down with us to drink a cup of coffee. "Well, honey, did the sex cure your diabetes?"

"Don't jump to conclusions, Matilda. I expect that it will be at least six months before we know if last night did any good."

"Oh, good, Billy. That means that we might have to try again?"

This time, I laughed. "I don't know, Carmen. That will depend on what Jenny has to say."

Jenny walked in on that part of the conversation. "Carmen, we will keep trying as long as necessary to make sure you catch. The problem is that this is the first time that we have tried this form of cure, and we don't know how many doses of that special medicine you will need. We also don't know how long it will take for the results to start showing up. All we can do right now is to wait and see."

"Oh, God, Jenny, I don't know what to hope for. I certainly want to get rid of this awful disease as soon as possible, but I sure did like Dr. Billy's bedside manner when he gave me his special treatment!" That produced a laugh all around the table. I caught Mary and Jenny giving each other significant looks, but I didn't think much of it at the time. That shows you how dense I can be about women.

A couple of days later, we got a phone call from Liz asking if we still wanted her to come help us hire a staff to take care of the mansion. I suggested that the whole family come to live with us for a while. That way we could all be together, and things were so quiet in Phoenix right now, there was no need for Dad to stay there.

"Okay, I'll be there in a couple of days. I don't know what Jimmy will say, but Johnny and Judy should enjoy seeing you folks." We left it at that. Carmen was back on her feet by the next afternoon and helping Matilda to take care of the mansion while Mary, Jenny, and I went back to chasing the Sharks.

We decided to forget the small-timers right now and go directly after the Sharks boss in each sector. Deliberately, we selected next target at random. We didn't want the Sharks to figure out where we would strike next. We weren't worried about the opposition, but we were worried that they would start hiding information and money from us.

As far as money was concerned, we figured that we had taken the vast majority of their money when we stripped the Swiss numbered account, but their day to day operating capital would still be worth acquiring. Also, that would severely inconvenience them and their operations. We were trying to put together a coherent picture of their drug and slave trade so that we would know who to attack at the other end of the line. We had leads from the first place that we had hit, but we wanted to verify it and to find out if there were others involved.

This hit was almost a disappointment after the previous one. The office was a store-front with only two rooms. The front room had a secretary/receptionist, and the rear room was the boss' office. They were the only two people there—there were not even any bodyguards in the office with the boss.

The receptionist recognized us and fainted immediately upon seeing us, so the boss had no warning when Mary and I waltzed through his door. Jenny had stayed behind to guard our rear. The boss had been going over some mundane paperwork and had his office safe open when we showed up.

Mary was a little rough in her questioning, but the boss did survive. He told us where to find the safe with the cash they had on hand and how to open it. We wound up liberating the cash on hand and a few books that included the contact information for the people outside the USA. Most of those were in Mexico and were brothels and drug cartels that we already had the addresses for.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.