The LA Connection - Cover

The LA Connection

Copyright© 2015 by aubie56

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a direct continuation of "Regrowth" and "Expansion." Please read those stories first or this one won't make sense. Here, Billy and Jenny continue the battles against the bad guys, this time in Los Angeles. They go after drugs and human trafficking, with an interesting side issue no one expected.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Paranormal   First   Violence  

I was so upset by what had happened to Carmen that I really didn't pay much attention to the long conversation between Mary and Jenny. I was still pretty much oblivious to them when Matilda was added to the conference. They must have talked for an hour with Matilda, but finally the three of them came to me.

Jenny said, "Billy, we have a serious matter to discuss with you, and we need your undivided attention. Can you give that to us?" I couldn't imagine what could be so important, but it obviously meant a lot to these three women, so I agreed to pay attention to what they had to say.

Jenny continued to do the talking for the group. "Billy, we are all as upset as you are about what happened to Carmen, but Mary has suggested a possible solution. I want you to listen to her all the way through before you make up your mind, but I want you to know up front that I agree with her completely."

I said that I would listen, so Mary started talking. "Billy, you know that none of us who are related to Dad ever get sick, and we are always in perfect health. Whatever is making our bodies like they are is also protecting our health. You also know that Jenny has also gotten this characteristic ever since her body began to change.

"Well, her body didn't start to change until after you started having sex with her. It must be your semen that has changed her the way she has. You also know that Carmen's body can't fight the diabetes by itself, and she could die at any time from an attack like she just had. However, I believe that you could give her what she needs to fight off the diabetes.

"What you need to do is to have sex with her. We believe that if you inject Carmen with your semen, you will start her body to change into what we are, and that will cure her of the diabetes. Jenny agrees, and wants you to do this. We all believe that it is the only way to save Carmen's life.

"Please agree to have sex with Carmen so that she can live as normal a life as possible. Sure, if this works, she will become like us, but she will die pretty soon if you don't do it. Please find it in your heart to give her this chance to live and not die. All three of us beg this of you. Can you do it?"

"Oh, my God, Mary, I can't betray Jenny like this. There has to be another way."

"Yeah, name it! You know that we are right, and Jenny is in agreement that she wants you to help Carmen by having sex with her."

Jenny said, "Billy, Mary is right. I love you like nothing else that I can imagine, and I want you to give this gift to Carmen. You won't be betraying me; you will be saving the life of someone we all love. Please agree to do it, I beg of you. Please, please, please!"

"Matilda, what do you say. You have already made a lot of trouble for yourself by protecting Carmen from predatory men. Will you think of me that way if I have sex with your daughter?"

"Oh, Sr. Billy, you are such a thoughtful and wonderful person. I thank you for thinking of my daughter and me in this way, but I love my daughter too much to lose her for such a selfish reason. Yes, I said selfish, because I think that it would be selfish of me to maintain my dignity by denying my daughter her chance to get well from this terrible disease.

"I understand that what your wife and your sister are proposing might not work, and if it turns out that way, I will not blame you or anybody else. But if they are right, I could never forgive myself for standing in the way of a possible cure for my Carmen. I still think of her as my baby, even though she has become a woman. Please help her, I beg you."

"All right, all right. I'll do it if Carmen agrees, but I will not rape her just to prove a point. If Carmen tells me herself that she wants me to try to cure her, then I will have sex with her, but only under that condition. Does everybody agree to that?"

I didn't need a verbal answer. All three women simultaneously grabbed me in hugs and kissed me any place that they could reach. At that point, I knew that I had made the correct decision. If the experiment didn't work, then I would live with the consequences, but if it did work, nobody would be happier than me. Now, all we had to do was to wait for Carmen to be released from the hospital so that the women could tell her of the plan. I was going to stay out of that part of the operation.

We were still so upset over Carmen's hospital stay that we spent as much time as possible with her and let our war with the Sharks slide until Carmen came home. That painful interlude lasted three days before Carmen was released. I paid the bills while the women fussed over Carmen and got her dressed to come home. She rode with Matilda and me in the red pickup while Jenny and Mary used Mary's pickup to get home.

There was a great hustle and bustle as they got Carmen into bed with orders from the doctor to take it easy for the next three days. Finally, things settled down and Carmen was moving around as she normally did. That was when the campaign began to get Carmen and me into bed together. I figured that I was lucky in that I did not have to listen to the sales pitch about how good I was in bed and how much Carmen was going to enjoy what I could do for her.

Well, to nobody's surprise but my own, Carmen was all in favor of losing her virginity to me. After all, I was the big hero as far as she was concerned. The fact that her diabetes might be cured by a session of sex with me was secondary as far as Carmen was concerned. The thought of sex with me, her hero, was the driving force as far as Carmen was concerned.

Carmen was ready the moment that Jenny gave her blessing to the coupling, but the women wanted to make an occasion of the event. I got the idea that this was to become something like a second birthday for Carmen. The only step left was for Carmen to ask me to have sex with her.

As quickly as she could get past the women, Carmen approached me. She had chased the women away and came to me with something close to awe and trepidation. "Sr. Billy, my mother, Jenny, and Mary told me what you were willing to do for me, and I am so thrilled by your gift. Please have sex with me so that I can get rid of this terrible disease. Please, let us do it soon. I have wanted you ever since that night we first met, but I had no hope of a mighty person like you having any interest in a lowly person like me. Please, I can hardly wait now that I know that you are willing."

"Carmen, you are a wonderful young lady, and I feel honored that you would want sex from me, but I do have one more requirement. I will have sex with you only if you will stop called me 'Senor' all of the time. Just call me Billy and everything will be fine."

With that, Carmen jumped at me to hug me and dance for joy. Frankly, I was caught by surprise because I had no idea that she felt that way about me. I told all four women that I was available whenever they were. All they had to do was to pick the time and date, and I would be there.

That rang everybody's bell, and the next day was selected as THE DAY. There was a flurry of activity, including Mary taking Carmen on a shopping trip to Fredrick's of Hollywood. My God, they were making a real production out of this. I began to wonder if I should rent a tuxedo to keep in tune with everybody else. I mentioned this silly idea to Jenny, and the next thing I knew, I was at a fancy shop renting a tux. Dammit, when will I learn to keep my mouth shut!?

The night came, and we ate supper in the main dining room. You wouldn't believe how fancy that place was, especially with all of the candles that were placed around the room and on the table. I sat at one end of the table and Carmen sat at the other, with the women along the sides.

Matilda had spent all day cooking with the other three women to help. Let me tell you that they had outdone themselves. Most of the food was Mexican-style dishes, but with the spices toned down enough for my delicate American taste buds. Everything was brought to the table at once so that the women did not have to pop up and down to bring in the next course. They had found some warming units that kept the food from getting cold, yet did not overcook it either.

To be truthful, most of the time I had no idea what I was eating, but it was all delicious. I don't think that I have ever had a meal that I enjoyed more. I had to be reminded continually not to overeat so that I could not perform at my best. I did take that warning to heart. I wanted Carmen to have the evening of her life.

When we finished the wonderful meal, we were conducted into one of the suites that no one had previously used since we moved into the house. This was decked out with new sheets and pillow cases and anything else that the women could think of to make the event special to Carmen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.