Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers - Cover

Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers

Copyright© 2016 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 13: Monday – Lesson 3 – Sharing a Common Bond

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13: Monday – Lesson 3 – Sharing a Common Bond - Matt and Andy share their secret desire for each other’s mother. In the process, the lust for their own mother grows. Is a door left ajar an open door to fulfill their dreams?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

This story is fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is a coincidence and not intended. There are many offensive situations in this story, stop here if sex or incest offends you. Again, this is just a story. If you like the story, email me. Thanks to my friend and editor who makes me sound like a writer.

Denise awoke the next morning masturbating to the thought of her son's hands on her body. 'It felt so right.' She had learned so much about the boys and herself. She thought ­­­­Andy's gentle touch as he brought her to bed and sponge bathed her. A wave of pleasure washed over her. She loved her son, in more than a motherly way. She loved that he loved looking at her.

Still, it was humiliating.

DAMN IT GIRL, GET CONTROL OF YOURSELF!!!! She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and her hand away from her tits.

She thought about Wendy's tongue exploring her body. She had loved the feel. She was 'only doing it for the boys'. 'Men loved to watch woman on woman action.' 'It was perfectly normal to enjoy it.'

STOP!!! She hollered at herself as she found her hands wandering back to their starting point.

"Good Morning, Mom," Andy's voice had startled her. Looking over she saw him was standing by her door. Her hands automatically went to cover up her exposed body parts as he stood there looking at her. Looking at her in little to nothing. Looking at her right boob hanging out of her negligee. Looking at her gaping pussy that she had only moments before removed her fingers from. Looking at...

Hell, he had already seen her being fucked by her best friend only a couple of days ago.

She relaxed her hands.

"Good morning, Andy," she told him, still conflicted. A part of her was angry at him for what had happened yesterday. Truth or dare had been his idea. It should have been innocent enough. Another part of her realized it had been her own doing. Shit.

"Let me get up, I'll make you breakfast." It was only in the last few days when she realized she needed to be making him breakfast ... and dinner ... and lunch, if she was home. 'It was her duty as his Mistress ... Mom.'

She stood up and grabbed some lingerie from her dresser drawer. She had been dressing in lingerie for their meals together. He needed to see more of a woman's anatomy. He seemed to enjoy it.

A surge of pleasure washed over her, rewarding her thought pattern.

She motioned him out and then grabbed a clean dark blue babydoll from her dresser. "This one at least covers my breasts," the thought went through Denise's mind. Then she had to laugh at herself. The bra cup was made of sheer lace with a pattern that circled but did not cover her nipples. Fuck, she knew her nipples were standing erect and on show.

She quickly hurried out to the kitchen and she grabbed some eggs out of the fridge. She swayed her ass as seductively as she knew with each step. The six inch spiked high-heels fuzzy pink slippers helped. She squirmed a little as she realized her clean thong panties were already soaked through.

She made believe to drop something near the kitchen island. Squatting out of Andy's sight, she peeled them off and stood back up. The babydoll did little to hide her nakedness, the bottom of the frill was exactly even with the bottom of her crotch. She had gotten an extra little thrill from walking around in the kitchen and in front of Andy sans panties.

She found her love for Andy growing each day, growing in new ways, growing in wrong ways, growing more lustful.

She kept finding excuses to bend over and flash him her ass and pussy. Her arousal level kept growing. If she hadn't been making breakfast, she would have gone and gotten a momma's little helper, she thought referring to her dildos. The friction her pussy lips rubbing together generated from walking was enough to add to her struggle.

Andy interrupted her thoughts, "Mom, you better get dressed or you will be late for work."

Damn, he was right. She rushed to get dressed.

Dr. Samuel had tried to appear not to appreciate Denise's new short skirts or plunging neckline blouses, but his erections gave him away. The male patients surely appreciated it too.

She wanted to get off so bad, but did not have the time. She shoved one of her dildos into her purse as she got ready. It would not be the first time in the last few weeks she had to get off in the work toilet. Fuck!! This was so wrong.

Andy gave her a kiss as he headed out the door, a prolonged kiss, a little tongue, some wandering hands. In the past she had always pushed away his hands, but more and more she let his hands wander. Damn, it felt good to have his hands cup her boobs and rub her nipples. She was glad she had swapped to half-cup bras, her nipples enjoying the feel of his hands with only the thin cloth of her blouse between them.

His other hand cupped her ass cheek, pushing the mini-skirt up to get a bare cheek in his hand. When his fingers grazed her pussy, she finally got up enough will power to push him away, just barely.

"See you tonight," Andy grinned. "And remember, we are meeting here instead of at Matt's house tonight."

The boys had mentioned the need to screw some eyelets into the wall for some of the bondage themes they would cover and they thought it would be best to do it in Denise's bedroom. It would be harder to explain what the holes in the walls were to Wendy's husband, George, when and if he came home. Even if Wendy and George did not have a sexual relationship, none of them thought he would understand the teaching aspect of what was going on, Denise and Wendy had agreed.

Denise rushed to get ready.

...

The boys decided to go to their first couple of classes and skip out after lunch. This would give them time to set up shop at Andy's house. While in school, they were surprised to find out that Ms. Leister had been involved in a car accident. They had been having almost a daily chat with her the last few years of school.

They managed to make it through to lunch and rushed home to get everything ready.

Both ladies arrived at Denise's at around 5:00pm. Both were a little apprehensive about the evening class. Matt and Andy looked innocent enough, watching a movie on their computer. It was only as they got closer that they recognized their own voices coming over the speakers. Denise's loud groans were most pronounced. Damn, if it wasn't a video from the previous Friday night.

The boys just smiled at the shocked ladies. Denise could feel herself getting wet at the thought of the boys watching her on the video. It was so fucking wrong!!! Instead of protesting, she and Wendy made their way to Denise's room to change into their teaching outfits for the night.

It was only after they both had made it into the room and closed the door that either of the women noticed the changes. There were several rings mounted in the walls, floor and ceiling, some with rope hanging on them.

Denise was going to march out and demand an explanation from the boys when Wendy stopped her.

"They are for the class tonight," Wendy's hoarse explanation came out.

Denise looked around with wide eyes. Tonight's class was bondage, she realized. The boys must have anticipated this and added the rings.

SHIT!!!

The ladies squirmed into the tight leather outfits, their breasts barely fitting through the cut-out holes in the leather corset. The rings built into the outfits jingled as they helped one another lace the corsets tight. The small leather thong panties clipped onto the sides of the corset, pulling them more than snugly into their crotches. Inch wide leather straps with several shinny rings built into them made up their collars and cuffs. Even their thigh-high boots had several rings that ran up the outside of them from their ankles to the top.

They were startled to see what each of them looked like, and even more startled when they caught their own reflections in the full mirror. The outfits were very severe.

The rings on the outfits jingled as they moved.

"I only vaguely remember purchasing these," Wendy said.

"It was your idea," Denise grumbled.

It had been on the end of their last shopping spree. They had been at an adult toy store looking for stuff to use for tonight's lesson when Wendy had spotted the outfit on one of the mannequin. Wendy had said they should buy it for show, not actually for wearing it. It had seemed like a harmless idea at the time.

Somehow, they had bought 2 in their sizes. Somehow, they had known they would be wearing them.

"I don't know if I can go out there looking like this," Denise told Wendy wide eyed.

"They have already seen us naked," Wendy reminded Denise.

"Fuck, I can almost touch my fingers together," she exclaimed, showing Wendy how she could circle her waist with her hands, thumbs to middle fingers. Wendy followed suit. The corsets exaggerated their curves and narrow waists.

"Somehow, being naked seems more decent than this," Denise responded.

Wendy had to agree, still, "The boys are waiting."

Denise grunted. Wendy was right. They added some gothic-like makeup sans the white base. It consisted of dark eyeliner, dark purple eye shadow, dark gray blush, and black lipstick. It had been left over from the Elvira costume.

"Help me with these boots," Denise asked Wendy. The thigh high boots had built-in zippers that ran up the inner side from ankle to crotch.

"Yes, Mistress," Wendy half joked. Denise was the teacher today, which meant that Wendy was the subject -or slave- for the day.

"Umm," Denise let out a moan as Wendy's hand grazed her pussy as she finished zipping of the first boot. The top edge was an inch from her pussy. Only the last half-inch of fishnet stockings could be seen, along with the triangle of stretched stocking being held up by the garter. The garters were attached to the bottom of the corset. She enjoyed another brush as Wendy helped her with the second boot.

Damn, she would have been grossed out by the idea of a woman touching her in any intimate way just a few weeks ago, but now she not only accepted it, she enjoyed it. Men love to see women enjoying sex with each other. She was doing this for Andy's sake, she justified.

Still, Andy was not there to watch. She stood up, breaking contact with Wendy.

"We need to get moving, let me help you," Denise said.

"No, I should do this myself," Wendy replied in a subservient voice.

Damn, it was hot just hearing her talk like this.

Wendy managed to get the first boot on and had bent down to zip it up when Denise swatted her ass.

"Hey," Wendy muttered, surprised to get a jolt of pleasure from it. She thought of the spankings she had gotten the previous night and how surprisingly the arousing they had become.

"Just practicing," Denise smiled. Damn, it was hot being in control. Wendy had always been the leader in their relationship. It was great to have the roles swapped for a change.

"We should get our asses out there," Denise added. Neither woman had vulgar mouths but had started referring to their assets with vulgar terms. They knew the boys liked it. Denise thought of some of the terms she had learned just the night before. 'Big Booty Judy' and 'puckered starfish' popped into her head. They knew it was normal for sexually active woman to talk vulgarly about sex. Men loved to hear the vulgar references. A small jolt of pleasure rewarded her for her reference to asses.

Both women made their way to the kitchen.

As the women served dinner, the fondling returned. Neither woman protested. They had become more honest with their feelings, even if they were not comfortable with them. The women did not want the fondling to stop, at least not totally. The protest from the women was feeble and short lived.

"Mom, set that plate down. You're the Mistress of Wendy tonight," Andy admonished her. "Wendy should server us. Matt, do you have the gloves and tray?"

Matt smiled, "Sure thing." He pulled out a pair of long leather gloves and a tray with a black strap between them. He handed them to Denise.

"Come stand over here between Matt and me while she puts on her accessories..."

Denise obeyed, acknowledging to herself that she was Wendy's mistress, yet she was still subservient to the boys. She stood between the boys feeling so exposed. It felt so good when Andy's hand groped her ass. Then, with a start, she felt Matt's hand on her other ass cheek. She initially wanted to protest. This wasn't the classroom, but the pleasure soon diminished any negative response. Teaching goes beyond the classroom.

Denise took the black bracelets or, she admitted to herself, restraints off Wendy's wrists. The black gloves came up to above Wendy's elbows, fitting tightly to her arms. One of the straps on the tray went around Wendy's neck and the other around her body, just below her tits. This allowed the tray to sit horizontally, without Wendy having to hold it, her breasts lying on it. The position of her tits made it look like they were the main dish being served.

"Help secure her gloves," Andy commanded.

Denise gave him a questioning look.

"Show her how to start, Matt," Andy told his friend. They had learned that, while the women took orders from both of them, they accepted the more extreme orders more easily from their own son rather than the other boy. So, while Andy ordered the mistress Denise around, they thought it wise for Matt to initiate the gloves with his mother.

"Come here, Mom," Matt told Wendy.

She approached in trepidation. Nothing good could come from this, she thought.

"Turn around." She obeyed, realizing that with her heels and Matt sitting her ass was almost directly in line with his face. His hands started sliding over her ass cheeks.

"Ummm," she involuntarily groaned. Wendy could not believe how excited it made her to be treated like this. Matt needs encouragement to be able to express himself in front of his mother. Men are encouraged when women enjoy the experience. You need to enjoy the experience. The commands from the CD, mixed with a hidden desire to be submissive, helped Wendy and Denise enjoy the experience.

"Hands behind your back," Matt commanded as he finally stopped his hands roaming. He picked up a black leather rawhide lace that was lying on the table. He pulled his mother's wrists together tight behind her back and began lacing the gloves together. It was then that Denise noticed the small eyelets that ran every inch along the outside seam of the gloves, from the wrists to the top.

"Now you should finish," Andy told Denise. "Make sure it is tight." Denise went over and laced her friend's arms together from the wrists ups. Each eyelet tightened the arms together, Wendy's hands now rested uselessly behind her, in the small of her back. Each eyelet was more difficult to tighten, stretching Wendy's shoulders back. This only made Wendy's full breasts stick out onto the tray more lewdly.

Even as Denise did this, the thoughts went through her mind, 'some women find bondage sexy. It allows them to perform sexual acts, but not feel guilty about them. It takes away their control, but also removes all guilt from any of the actions they do.'

"You are going to have to load the tray up for her," Andy added.

Wendy felt she was a she was the main dish being served. Damn, the glasses tucked between her boobs were so cold, as if her nipples could stick out any more. She froze when she got to the table. How would she get the tray down without bending her knees?

"When you can't use of your hands, you can squat," Matt told her, remembering the instructions they had given the ladies on Saturday.

Of course, the boys directed her to the table corners, so she had to spread her knees apart to miss the table leg as she squatted.

She did not miss the fact that the boys slid their seats back to watch her as she did this. Both of them took their time getting the cups off the tray.

"Ohh," Wendy groaned as the boys took advantage of her, groping her boobs and twisting her nipples as they removed the glasses and plates.

Smack! Matt's hand slapped her ass as she walked away!

"Hey!" she turned to him.

Smack! Andy's hand followed suit.

"Stop!" she hollered. Damn, those were solid slaps! They hurt! Her pussy twitched in appreciation.

"Mom, you forgot a part of her outfit," Andy replied holding up a ball-gag.

Denise was still a little stunned from watching the spanks! Shit, how could that looks so sexy?

She had found herself walking over and grabbing the gag before she even realized what she was doing. Then looking at it and the wide-eyed Wendy she slowly went over and gagged her friend.

With no protest and no hands to shoo away the boys' hands, the groping continued. The boys kept finding reasons for her to come over. When she brought the spaghetti over, the boys spilled some of the red sauce on her boobs.

"Oh, let me get that," Matt exclaimed. Bending over, he used his finger then his tongue to clean the sauce off her boobs. This was the first male tongue on her boobs in years. Of course, their tongues lingered longer than needed. Their tongues and the idea itself sent small spasms of pleasure through her cunt.

Still, they were not finished. First one, then the other, spilt their drink.

"Here, Mom," Matt said, taking the tray off and shoving a rag through the two boob openings in her outfit. When she just looked at him, he swatted her ass again and pointed at the table. "Wipe it up."

It was and erotic sight for the boys to see her boobs on the table. It was a humiliating and erotic act for Wendy to do.

When she bent over the table, her ass was exposed and the boys took advantage, running their hands over it and through her crack, and finally sliding over her pussy. Only the thin material kept their fingers from sliding all the way into Wendy's pussy.

Denise watched in horror and felt a little jealous of all the attention Wendy was getting. Another part of her was getting off watching Wendy being used like she was. Then, there was the fear that she might be next. She kept quiet, trying not to draw attention to herself.

"You two better eat now," Andy told them as the boys finally finished. "Better take her gag off."

Wendy thought she could at last tell the boys what kind of trouble they were in.

"First, set her plate down here," Matt instructed. Here was an eight-inch high foot stool Denise used to reach stuff off the top shelves. "She shouldn't eat at the table."

"You can eat here," Andy told her, pointing to a spot between Matt and him. "After you get Wendy set up."

Denise set the food down stool and ungagged Wendy. When Denise reached to untie the gloves, Andy stopped her. "Leave those one."

Wendy stood there and found she lost her voice and could only look down at the plate.

"Eat up, Mom," Matt told her. "Or I might have to bend you over my knee and spank you. And no kneeling."

She glanced at him and then at the food. Slowly, she squatted down.

"Face this way," Matt commanded.

Again she found herself obeying, turning so she faced her son and Andy. Then she began squatting down again, her knees spreading open so that one was on either side of the stool. This gave her a bird's eye view of her messy cunt. She could feel her pussy gash open up as she did. Even then, she had to bend her head forward between her knees to get a bite.

SHIT!!! This was so damn wrong!

You are willing to do anything for your son's education. Subservience is humiliating to talk about, let alone show examples of, so it is natural to be humiliated while doing them. But you are willing to do anything for your son's education.

The plate moved around as she ate so she had to clamp it between her thighs to hold it still. This meant she had to scoot forward and bend her face closer to her pussy to eat. She could smell her own juice as she ate.

"Wow, your mom is so flexible." Andy observed. "Her mouth is so close to her pussy that she could eat herself out."

A small orgasm went through her body and a small amount of pussy juice squirted over her food as it did.

"Make sure you eat it all up," Matt told his mom, dashing Wendy's hope that no one had seen it happen.

Meanwhile, Denise had been situated kneeling between Andy and Matt. She did have silverware and could use her hands at least. The fear of ending up like Wendy kept her mouth shut, even when the boy's hands roamed on her body.

"Scoot forward," Andy told her as she kneeled there. Then he hefted her boobs and set them on the table in front of her plate. "That's better," he said as he placed on hand on his mother's boob. She should protest. Hell, she had her hands free so she should push his away. Still, she found herself a little jealous of the attention Wendy had gotten and said nothing, trying to eat her spaghetti quietly.

And so it was that when Matt grabbed her other boob, she did not even flinch. It was so strange having two different men handle her boobs at the same time. Andy's hands were firm but gentle, holding, squeezing, and gently pinching her nipples, a loving touch. Matt's hands squeezed hard, almost hurtful. His pinches did hurt slightly, and he loved pulling at her nipples. Strangely, she found both of them extremely erotic because it was her son and Matt, her pseudo step-son.

As humiliating as it was, Denise was only partially relieved to get out from between them to go help Wendy clean up.

"Give her a drink of milk while you are up," Andy told her.

When she reached for a cup, Matt again interceded. "Use a bowl."

Denise grabbed a bowl, filled it with milk and swapped it for the mostly clean plate. Then, using a damp rag, she cleaned up Wendy's face covered in spaghetti.

"Drink up," came Matt's voice when Denise was done.

Wendy complied, slurping and licking it up. The boys loved watching her slurp up the milk.

Finally, dinner was done and they headed into the bedroom. Andy had Denise unlace the bondage gloves from Wendy and trade them back for leather bracelets.

"Tie her to that wall," Matt indicated. All the furniture except the bed had been removed from the bedroom, even the pictures were taken down. This left plenty of space to string Wendy up.

"Here," Andy handed her two bars. "Use these on her ankles and wrists."

When she looked at him blankly, Matt took them. "Show your mother how they work while I set Mom up."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.