Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers - Cover

Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers

Copyright© 2016 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 11: Saturday - On Display

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: Saturday - On Display - Matt and Andy share their secret desire for each other’s mother. In the process, the lust for their own mother grows. Is a door left ajar an open door to fulfill their dreams?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

This story is fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is a coincidence and not intended. There are many offensive situations in this story, stop here if sex or incest offends you. Again, this is just a story. If you like the story, email me at bendherovr@yahoo.com. Thanks to my friend and editor who makes me sound like a writer.

Fuck!! Fuck!! Wendy screamed as Matt pounded her pussy. Then she felt the slap of Andy thighs on her ass cheeks as he crammed his cock in her ass.

Yes! Harder! Give it to me...

"NOO!!!!" Wendy yelled as she awoke from her sleep, most of one hand shoved inside her pussy, several fingers of the other hand shoved inside her ass.

At least she had had her tubes tied after Matt. It was a subject both mothers were glad they had done, though their reasons had been different then than they would have been now. Back then she had not wanted another burden to hold her back. Now she was glad to have protection in case...

IN CASE!!! THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR!!! THIS HAS TO STOP!!!

The memories of the last class with the boys flashed through her mind. She had fucked her best friend with a strap-on while her son and Andy watched. How could she have done that? She had to call Denise and apologize.

She crawled out of bed.

Digging through her dresser drawers, she looked for some underwear to wear. She held up a G-string. She shook her head. "I can't believe I threw out all my normal underwear."

Matt needs the stimuli. It was natural for a young man to want to lust after a woman. It was healthy for a growing man to want to look at scantily clad women.

Alright, maybe it was OK to wear some sexy clothes.

Still, she picked out a pair of white yoga pants and a long sleeve t-shirt. They covered the most skin of any of the clothes she now possessed, only they were two sizes too small. Shit, you could see her nipples poking out. Why did she buy all those shelf-bras? None of them covered her nipples. And why had she thrown away all her other underwear?

Speaking of which, maybe it was a good thing the most conservative panties she had were thong panties. The yoga pants were not only tight, they were also thin. She could almost make out the waist band from the meager material that consisted of her panties. Looking in the mirror as she bent down, she realized they were semi-transparent, like she was wearing stockings instead of pants. Damn, she could see the folds of her pussy. What had Matt joking called it, 'camel toes'?

Why did she put up with it?

I want Matt to grow up normally. It is normal for a growing boy to want to look at women. I understand his desire. I want to encourage this desire.

She shook the thoughts from her head. She had to stop thinking like that.

It is sexy to have a man admire me. Matt has become a man. It is sexy to be looked at by Matt. It makes me feel young to be desired by a young man.

Damn it, this has to stop.

She could feel her excitement rising and her will wane. She rushed from her bedroom, lest she changed into something sexier. She picked up her cell phone and dialed Denise.

...

Meanwhile, Matt had been watching his mother on the video feed.

Fuck, she was fighting it again. He had to do something about it. And she had grabbed her cell phone. That meant she was poisoning Denise.

He dialed Andy.

"Hey, is your Mom on the phone?" he asked him when he picked up.

"No hello?" he answered.

"Mom has backslid and I think she is trying to detox Denise."

"Shit! Let me check the camera," Andy told him.

The boys had started a command that made the mothers not necessarily forget about the hidden camera, but not have it come to the forefront of their minds when they weren't 'performing' for it. It worked well for the mothers to no necessarily be on camera 24/7, but it was also fun for the boys just to spy on their mothers.

"Yeah, she is. And she is nodding. And she is changing," Andy gave the play by play.

"Well, we better not act surprised," Matt said. "We may need to push up the dominance thing a little. Not far enough to make them break, but help them back on track."

"The servant thing?" Andy asked.

"Yeah. Oops, it looks like they have hung up. Better make this short. And remember, don't let her get started on her tirade."

...

And Wendy was worked up indeed. After talking with Denise, she knew the boys were taking advantage of them! This was going to stop today!

"Matthew Titus Truie," Wendy barked.

"Mom?" Matt interrupted her tirade as he came in the room. Whenever she called him his full name, it usually meant trouble. He had to act fast. "What are you wearing?"

"Clothes," she answered, somewhat taken back by his reaction.

"But you promised to wear lingerie while serving meals," he with a sincere face.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"Remember when you served dinner in your lingerie last night?"

Wendy blushed. Damn it, this is what she was talking about. She was getting worked up just thinking about it, and not mad, but aroused.

"We never said we would do that all the time," she came back.

"Not with words, but with actions. We need to understand a woman's body more. You are the best ones to teach us about women and sexuality."

"Yes," she agreed, hearing the words from her conditioning being spoken back to her.

The thoughts, it is normal for a growing boy to want to look at women. I understand his desire. I want him to grow up normally. I want to encourage this desire. It is sexy to have a man admire me. Matt has become a man. It is sexy to be looked at by Matt. It makes me feel young to be desired by a young man.

She did want to be the one teaching him.

"You want me to find out from the Internet?" Matt was working on the earliest suggestions given to the ladies since these were the most deep rooted already.

I want to be a good mother. I need to teach Matt about 'the birds and the bees'. Matt should learn about sex from me and not from some tramp or the Internet. It is better and safer for him to learn sex from his mother than from some floozy.

"No," she told him.

"Well, strip then," he pointed to her room. He had never been this bossy with his mother. In the past, he would have gotten her full wrath for talking like that.

This outfit she had been wearing was so tight it was almost as good as her being naked to Matt, but he knew he needed to get her to strip.

Wendy was speechless. Her hands reached the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. Then she slipped out of her tight yoga pants. Damn, it was erotic to do this. It made her so hot to submit to him.

A cool breeze on her pussy made her realize how moist she already was.

"I'll get you some heals," Matt told her. "You can start cooking eggs."

She blushed as she complied. Hell, up until recently, she had not cooked for him since he was in high school. Damn, she had been so mean to him as he became a man. She had to make it up to her son, even if it was humiliating.

She was scrambling eggs when Matt came back and slapped some shoes on the counter top.

She stopped to put them on, and then the stocking and garters that he had included. Damn, those were six inch heels. She had only just started wearing them; she still had problems balancing on those spikes. At least the black stockings and garters matched her lacy panties and bra set.

Matt's eyes remained glued to her as she put them on.

"I think your panties are soaked Mom," he told her. "You better take them off."

She looked at him. He was right. And he did need to learn more about the female anatomy. This was for his education, she tried to tell herself. She unclipped the garters, slid her panties off and clipped the garters back on.

Matt held his hands out, she handed her panties to him.

Holding them to his nose, he smiled. "Damn woman, you smell good."

She found herself blushing at his compliment even as she wanted to feel mad at him for talking to her this way.

"I'll just sit here and watch as you finish cooking."

Shit! She just about lost it thinking of him watching her.

She could feel the cool air on her naked pussy. Soon enough, her inner thighs were dripping with her juices.

"We should figure out how to bottle that," joked Matt, drawing attention to the copious amounts of pussy juice flowing from her.

When she dropped a fork on the floor and bent to pick it up, Matt told her, "Don't bend your knees. It is bad manners for a server."

Bad manners my ass, Wendy thought. You just like to see my ass sticking up in the air. Still she did it, partly because she was trying to teach him about a woman's anatomy, partly because she was very horny and lastly because of a new submissive streak that was coming out in her. She was not ready to admit, even to herself, that last reason.

Matt did not press her further or touch her at all during breakfast. He had to allow her to feel some control over her situation as Andy had impressed on him when they had talked about a strategy for just this type of relapse.

By the end of breakfast, Wendy was so worked up she headed directly to her room to masturbate. Remembering the hidden camera, she put on quite a hot show. It took two orgasms to bring her back down.

Maybe it was OK to let Matt ... and Andy ... see her naked. Just so long as they don't touch.

She reached for the phone. She wondered how Denise is doing.

...

"We have to keep pushing them," Matt told Andy over the phone.

"You're right, but we need to be careful," Andy agreed.

"Careful how?"

"We need to stick with the first instructions we gave them, you know, stuff from the first CD."

"Willing to show their bodies off," Matt mumbled. "It is normal for a growing boy to want to look at women. I understand his desire. I want him to grow up normally. I want to encourage this desire."

"That's it," agreed Andy. "Work on pushing them along these lines."

After a minute pause, Matt chimed in, "I have an idea!"

...

Wendy couldn't believe she had let Matt talk her into this. But at least she wasn't alone, Denise stood there too, shivering with her. Both had on long trench coats, but the fall wind cut through them. They were standing in front of Jason's door.

Jason was a friend of the boys. The boys had remembered it was his birthday today and they had wanted to go to his party and hang out at his indoor pool.

"He is going to be there just by himself with his mother," Matt had told her. "We want to make it a fun birthday. Maybe you and Denise could come."

"I am not sure," Wendy had began.

"Don't be a crab," Matt told her. "Loosen up."

Damn, she was being a crab. She wanted to be more like a friend to Matt.

"OK, I have wanted to talk to Tammy for a while anyways." Tammy was Jason's mother.

Wendy wasn't surprised to hear that Andy had talked Denise into going also. It seemed innocent enough until it was time for Wendy and Matt to leave to pick up Denise and Andy, when Matt had looked at her strangely.

"What are you wearing?"

Wendy looked down at her short skirt and tight blouse. Was it too revealing?

"I thought you would like this outfit," she said defensively.

"It's a pool party, you should wear a swimsuit," he told her, pointing to his own swim trunks.

She grimaced. She and Denise had bought new swimsuits and they had thrown away there old ones. The problem was there was no way she was going to wear that thing in public. She had only bought it to model it for the boys.

"I threw away my old one," she had protested.

"And you bought a new one; I saw it with the other things you bought the other day."

"No way," Wendy had protested.

"Yes way. Tell you what, you can wear the yoga pants and shirt you had on this morning on top of it. Now go change."

Damn if she didn't find herself going back into the bedroom to change.

"You can keep the heels on," he hollered after her.

At least he had let her wear her trench coat.

A similar scene had erupted at Denise's house. Wendy took solace in the fact that, at least, both of them were dressed the same way.

Jason opened the door.

"Let me take your coats," he offered politely. Wendy was going to hold on to it, but sensing Matt's frown, she relinquished it to Jason.

She fought the instinct to cover up. She could see Denise was uncomfortable with this too.

They put on their best faces and thanked him.

"And thank you," Jason said. "I really appreciate you doing this."

As he left, Wendy looked at Matt questioningly.

"Well, we didn't have time to get presents," he started as he and Andy guided their mothers down the hall. "And his mother was out of town."

"Tammy isn't here?" Wendy thought.

"So we volunteered you and Denise to serve at the pool party."

"What!!?" her face red

"It is just serving ice tea and cake," he said.

"Why didn't you ask first?"

"It is no big deal," he continued. "Now smile." He opened the door to the indoor pool room.

"We'll do it this time, but we are going to have a long talk," she muttered through a smile and clenched teeth.

FUCK!!

They would have bolted at what they saw if Matt and Andy hadn't grabbed their hands and let them into the pool room. About fifteen teenage boys were hanging at the pool, all friends of Matt and Andy, all boys she had watched grow up with Matt. Wendy and Denise were the only females in attendance.

"Thanks for coming to Jason's party," Tim told the ladies. "It is so cool you decided to do this."

"Like going to hooters," one boy added.

Wendy wanted to kill Matt. His shit eating grin let her know that he wasn't innocent in this.

Boys like to show off their toys. Women are boy toys. I am flattered he wants to show me off. I love that he likes to show me off.

This was a fairly new command added to the CD and had not taken as deep a root as some of the others. But with the suggestion about loving to show off their bodies, it already was having an effect on them.

It is normal for a growing boy to want to look at women. I understand their desires. I want to encourage these desires. It is sexy to have a men admire me. It is sexy to be looked at by men. It makes me feel young to be desired by young men.

Fuck!

"Oh, I forgot the ice tea in the kitchen," Jason said, "I better go get it."

"No," Andy insisted. "It's your birthday. Sit down, Mom will get it. She's one of the waitresses for today."

"Thank you Mrs. Myers," Jason smiled.

"No problem," Denise was happy to get away from the stares for a little while.

"I'll go with you," Wendy said.

"No," Matt commanded in an authoritative voice. "You stay here. We need at least one waitress out here at all times."

"Him and his rules today." Wendy did not understand why, but she obeyed.

It is good for the boys to get more confident. It is good for Matt to become more aggressive.

Wendy smiled at the wolfish grins on the boys. She could feel the boys' eyes strip her naked. Despite herself, she found she was getting more and more aroused.

Matt led her around and greeted each of the boys. Each step she took in the yoga pants and swimsuit seemed to wedge it deeper into her softening pussy. The friction was not helping her either.

She breathed a sigh of relief as Denise came back out with a tray, two pitchers of ice tea and glasses.

"Mom," Matt spoke up. "Why don't you help Denise serve the tea?"

Wendy was only too glad to be doing something.

She came over with the first glass for Matt. He was in the pool with his elbows along the edge. She bent down to give it to him. He did not take it.

"Mom!" Matt said under his breath. "Remember what we talked about this morning. Remember your manners."

She looked at him questioningly. Then she remembered. Don't bend your knees. Wendy stood back up and bent down to Matt without bending her knees. She knew this was just a pretense for him to show off her ass but she went along with it.

Denise looked at her but understood. Andy had given her the same spiel this morning. She bent over like Wendy had.

"Fuck, Denise has one hot ass," Wendy thought. The yoga pants were stretched transparently across her ass cheeks, her swimsuit was buried deep in her crack, and only the brass ring at the top of her ass crack could be seen. Otherwise, Denise's ass was on public display.

Wendy looked around and, sure enough, all eyes were on Denise as she bent over.

And look at all those hard-ons!!

After a half-dozen times of doing this, Wendy was less inhibited in repeating the performance. She was getting aroused knowing all their eyes were on her and Denise's bodies. While she was bending down to Rob, who was in the pool hanging on to the side like Matt, it happened.

"Watch out!" came a yell. Wendy looked back in time to see Tim running to catch a ball. She didn't even have time to blink when he bumped into her. Still it was enough of a warning that, as she soared over Rob, she was able to turn it into more of a dive than a belly flop. She landed in the pool still holding onto the glass of what had been ice tea. A few ice cubes floated around her.

Coming up sputtering and ready to holler at Tim as she looked around, all the eyes were on her, waiting to see how she would react.

I feel bad about how I treat my son. I want to be his friend. I want to fit in with his life...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.