Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers
Chapter 10: Thursday to Friday – The Social Positions of the Female Sex

Copyright© 2016 by Bend / Japa

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10: Thursday to Friday – The Social Positions of the Female Sex - Matt and Andy share their secret desire for each other’s mother. In the process, the lust for their own mother grows. Is a door left ajar an open door to fulfill their dreams?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

This story is fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is a coincidence and not intended. There are many offensive situations in this story, stop here if sex or incest offends you. Again, this is just a story. If you like the story, email me at bendherovr@yahoo.com. Thanks to my friend and editor who makes me sound like a writer.

"NO!!" Denise hollered to herself as she woke up the next morning from another erotic dream of her son. Sweat poured off her as she sat up and wiped the tears from her face. A sob escaped her lips.

The CD continued playing in the background.

How could she have done all those perverted things in front of her son and Matt? She could only think of how Matt had fucked her face! How fucking humiliating!!

Well, she had agreed with Wendy to help the boys learn about women. She didn't want them to learn from the internet or some skank.

Still ... Still she and Wendy were the only ones she would trust to teach them.

DAMN IT!!!

The CD kept on playing and Denise took a deep breath.

It was not like either of the boys had fucked her. Well maybe you could say they had fucked her face.

It was not as if she had had sex with Wendy either...

Andy had awoken to his mother's cry. He turned on the video to see what was happening. Seeing his mother cry caused him to rethink what they were doing. How could he do this to his own mother? He had to stop this.

Then thoughts of how his mother had humiliated him whenever he showed interest in women flooded him. He remembered her belittling him ... His thoughts were a little mixed up. Still, she deserved it. He hardened himself to the tears on her face.

Then he noticed she was lying back down and her hands had started stroking her body once again.

"See, she likes this," he consoled himself.

...

The boys could hardly wait for Friday night.

Denise should not have been surprised to find a hot pink dildo on her front seat. After all the fun the boys had had the night before, toys were probably on their minds.

A mid-morning text surprised her. However, it was only an explanation about how to install a new video feed program. "This makes it possible to record longer videos on the phone. She cringed. Videos? Then she rationalized that the boys already had seen damning videos of the women from the 'secret' cameras in each of the women's closets.

The noon time sexting, while bizarre, was easy for Denise to perform. Setting the camera up, she used the video program for the first time. It captured her in the stall as she fucked herself with the dildo for the camera. Damn humiliating.

Of course, the afternoon message ramped it up. Andy wanted to see her use it in public. She was to continue until she reached and orgasm. She nearly peed in her pants in horror. "This cannot be happening!" she thought. Why did she keep giving into his demands?

She found herself at the public library. It was the only public desks she could think of. It was also the quietest place which was not in her favor.

She was surprised to find there were so many people here on a weekday afternoon. Still she was able to get a desk that faced one of the nearby windows. They used a desk which had a front near the windows, for modesty. She laughed at that thought.

She had grabbed a couple of magazines to pretend to look at. She attached her phone on a small hot pink gorilla tripod that had been on the seat next to the dildo in the morning. After she sat down, she pretended to drop a pen and crawled under the desk to get it. She snagged one of the flexible legs on the desk hardware in the back. It was all about getting the pussy height right. She had put the phone on wide view so, hopefully, it would capture the images of people behind her.

She got back up in the chair and looked around. No one was paying any attention to her. She slid the dildo out and slowly slid it down into place, hiking her skirt up to give the camera a better view as well as easier access for her. She also wiggled the bottom of the skirt out from under her. She did not want a wet spot on it when she got up. The cold seat on her bare ass only made the whole experience more erotic.

She almost lost it when it touched her pussy lips. The whole situation had her so worked up. She clicked the Bluetooth remote she still had from the selfie stick. She was so moist, still the dildo felt a little tight. It took several strokes, stretching her out, until she was able to receive the whole length of the dildo.

Her eyes constantly searched around her, seeing if anyone was getting suspicious. Damn, it was so quiet in there that she could hear the squishy sound of her pussy as the dildo slid in and out. Fuck, she was sure everyone in the place could hear her heart pounding or how her breath was getting more ragged.

She continued, each stroke binging her higher. Her fingers fondled her clit on every downward stroke. She could feel her face become more flush. The occasional whispered voice or shuffle of pages behind her reminded how sound travelled in a place like this.

Luckily for her, all this stimuli and fear of humiliation brought her to her peak in less than five minutes. She managed to keep her voice down to one "Ummmph' as she peaked. She quickly put her hand on the desk, in case anyoe looked her way, the dildo still wedged inside her.

From her peripheral vision, she saw several faces had looked up. Most went back to reading, except one. An older lady kept her gaze on Denise. Shit, she had hoped to be able to remove the dildo and get out of there quickly. Fuck if she wasn't sitting in a puddle of her own juice. She had to get out of there

She dropped a magazine and scooted off her chair to pick it up. Without crawling under the desk, she could not get out of that woman's euesight but, at least, she was able to free the camera and tripod form the back of the desk and fold it into the magazine she had picked up.

She bunched it up with her coat and started to walk out. Each step was an effort of concentration and perseverance. She had to try to walk normally while trying to keep a pussy juice soaked dildo from sliding out of her. Damn if the situation wasn't running her on. She had not even come completely down from the last orgasm.

When the lady who had been watching her got up, she headed toward where Denise had been just sitting.

Denise picked up her pace. If it weren't for the puddle of juice she had left behind, there would be no incriminating evidence.

She hit the outer door and jogged towards her car. She managed to hold onto the dildo until about the last three steps. The popping release sent waves of pleasure down her spine. Getting in her car, she was waiting for the woman to come out screaming and pointing at her! No one came out.

She pulled from the parking lot sucking the dildo clean with her mouth. The realization of what she was doing caused her to toss in onto the floor.

...

She couldn't believe it when she awoke. It was Friday, another class tonight. Even as she thought this, she wondered what else would be required for her today.

The strap-on butterfly vibrator gave her some ideas.

Lunch came with instructions to eat at a specific fast food restaurant. She was to text back when she arrived. Pulling into the parking lot, she recognized one of the cars parked there. Wendy came out of the car as Denise got out.

Wendy pointed to her phone. "So the boys are in cahoots with this?"

"It appears so. We should compare notes later on about what adventures we have been on."

"My messages started coming last Monday," Wendy said.

"Mine too. At noon and at three."

"We should put a stop to this," Wendy said half-heartedly.

Denise looked at her. "I think we both know we are going to keep teaching them." And enjoying it, she left unsaid.

Denise looked at the bag in Wendy's hand. "Is that... ?"

"Yes. Same as yours," Wendy nodded to Denise's bag.

They both sighed and then replied to their sons' messages to get more directions.

After looking at them, Denise volunteered. "I'll go first."

Coming into the restaurant, they both headed to the ladies room.

Wendy's voice came over the stall door, "Did you get it on?"

Denise looked at the vibrator strapped to her. It looked like some type of alien insect wrapped around her ass and legs, trying to suck her pussy dry. She shook her head. What she did for her son's education.

"Yeah. How about you?" Denise pulled her skirt down as she asked. At least it was not visible with her skirt in place. The fucking thing rested directly on her clit. Even walking was going to be stimulating.

The ladies came out and took their places. As instructed, Wendy took a table with a good view of the ordering counter. Denise went up to order some food.

As she stood there, she got her first jolt. She looked over and smiled at Wendy, who was recording this. She imagined Andy and Matt in Matt's car watching as she did this. She hoped it was Andy who had the remote in his hand. She did not understand the technology of it but, somehow, the camera program allowed him to access the remote from where he was.

Denise could hear a slight buzzing sound could be heard as it sent vibes to her clit. She hoped no one else could hear it. She had to close her eyes to this prolonged assault. Denise was bouncing on her toes, wanting to grasp her crotch and scream. Then it eased off to a light massage. She knew this would be short lived. Sure enough, a few seconds later, the assault on her pussy resumed.

It took several minutes to get up towards the counter. The last couple had taken their time ordering. She wanted to shove them out of the way, and it took all he will power no to.

Finally, it was her turn.

"Can I take your order?" the young man in front of her asked. She wondered if he could hear the vibrator, or smell her moist pussy.

"I ahhh," her voice quavered. What the hell did she want? She could barely remember where she was. "The salad," she finally got out.

"Anything to drink?"

"An ice teaEE!" Damn if he hadn't cranked it to full for a second. She blushed at the confused look on the boy's face. Wouldn't he like to know what is under her skirt?

"Ice tea, ' he replied. "Any flavor?"

She looked at the ordering board as another large jolt went through her.

"Cough!" She faked a cough to cover a groan. Damn, he was a foot or two from her, looking right at her. How could he not know what was happening to her?

"Regular," came her hoarse answer.

"Ok, that will be..."

She shoved a five at him.

It seemed to her it took him forever to count the change and give it back to her. Fucking shit, her juices had already soaked the top of her thigh high stockings, and the juice continued its path downward.

"Your number, 55," he told her, handing her change and an empty cup.

Fuck! It wasn't over yet.

She leaned against the wall and waited.

Her eyes were closed in concentration when she heard the number. "55". Shit, she was sure he had called her a couple of times. She was sure the look on her face must have been priceless.

"Are you alright, miss?" the young man behind the counter asked.

"Yeah," she smiled at him. She was sure there was a 'come hither' look on her face. Shit!

She slowly walked over and picked up the tray with her salad on it. Then she made her way to the beverage dispenser. Her hands were shaking as she filled the cup.

She had to stop several times as her body climaxed on the walk over to the table. How she had managed to stay on her feet, she was not sure.

She sat down and Wendy handed her phone back to her. "I guess it is my turn," she groaned.

Denise had to admit, it was hot watching Wendy go up there. She could imagine Wendy's skirt had a slight vibration to it. She was sure she could hear the slight sound of the vibrator, though this may have been her imagination.

When Wendy made it back to the table, she muttered, "I am going to have to keep a second set of clothes in the car."

"Or a third set," Denise whispered back in a conspiratorial tone.

Then, both women laughed at the total ludicrousness of the situation.

While they were eating, they received another text. "You have the afternoon off. Just be ready for class tonight."

Both women were relieved and disappointed at the same time.

They met at Denise and Andy's for supper.

"Things have gone a little out of hand these last two classes," Wendy started. "We are going to rein it in a little."

"Could you change already?" Matt asked. "We could start observing while we eat. That will help us get done faster."

Wendy and Denise looked at each other. They knew the excuse was thin, but so was their resistance to their own desires to teach the boys about sex, show off their bodies, wear sexy outfits, and an ever increasing desire to obey their sons.

Shit! They capitulated, heading to Denise's room to change.

When they came back, the boys hooted their approval.

Their outfits covered very little. The ensembles consisted of one-inch black leather straps with a few strategically placed metal rings.

The straps formed a diamond in the front, with the four tips ending at the neck, crotch and each underarm. At the neck, a collar held the top of the triangle together. One additional strap ran vertically from the collar to a three inch diameter metal ring just below their boobs. Two more straps, each attached midway to one of the top edges of the diamond, stretched diagonally downward to this same ring. The arches in the strap outlined the top of their boobs.

Below their tits, a horizontal strap ran below each boob form their underarms to the metal ring. A forth strap continued directly downward to connect to a second, somewhat smaller ring outlining their belly buttons. The remaining two straps connected to the ring under their boobs and went at a diagonal to the midpoint of the lower two edges of the outer diamond. Here, a horizontal strap ran along the top of their hips, connecting where the last straps intersected the diamond and continuing on to connect to the ring outlining their belly buttons.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.