Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers - Cover

Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers

Copyright© 2016 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 6: A week later - New Tastes

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: A week later - New Tastes - Matt and Andy share their secret desire for each other’s mother. In the process, the lust for their own mother grows. Is a door left ajar an open door to fulfill their dreams?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

This story is fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is a coincidence and not intended. There are many offensive situations in this story, stop here if sex or incest offends you. Again, this is just a story. If you like the story, email me at bendherovr@yahoo.com. Thanks to my friend and editor who makes me sound like a writer.

The following week progressed with shows for the boys, each and every night. The ladies had to moderate what they wore to work to short mini-skirts. However, at home, micro-skirts, Lycra shorts and yoga pants were the norm. All the tops were either ultra-tight or loose with extra wide neck openings. Both women wore high heels all the time.

The boys could hardly wait to get their dicks into those two cunts.

On Wednesday morning, Matt volunteered to make breakfast.

"What do you want in your eggs Mom?"

"I don't know, surprise me," she told him.

Coming out of the bedroom, having just finished dressing, Wendy came out to see how her son was doing. She turned into the kitchen to see Matt masturbating. She had pulled back so he wouldn't be embarrassed. She found she couldn't turn away but needed to watch what he was doing. Damn, she loved the sight of his cock. It looked scrumptious. She was so busy watching his cock that it was only as he shot his load that she noticed where it was aimed. He shot it onto the eggs he was preparing. And a lot of it went in. He wiped his cock across the rim of the glass of milk, a few drops dripping in.

She backed away and thought about what she had seen. She couldn't eat those eggs. Well, yes, she had tasted a little of his semen on his underwear the other day, but this was so wrong. Still, she couldn't embarrass him. Maybe she could take a quick bite and then tell him she wasn't hungry.

She crept halfway down the hallway. "Is breakfast ready?"

"Almost," Matt hollered.

Wendy could smell it cooking, eggs mixed with a slight sent of spent cum as she re-entered the kitchen. As Matt flipped the omelet, she asked him innocently, "What did you put in it?"

"Cream cheese and pineapple," he told her. Bringing it over, he flipped it onto her plate. He picked a couple of bacon strips from a plate he had microwaved it on and put it on her plate. Lastly, he set a piece of toast down and a cup of milk.

"Aren't you going to eat with me?" she asked him.

"I have already eaten while you were getting ready." He sat down across from her to watch her eat.

She took a bite. "Umm," she plastered on a smile. "This is good."

"I added a special ingredient," he smiled.

Special ingredient! She only was going to take a bite ... or two. Still, it was good. She took a swig of milk. Yep, she could taste it on the rim. It was demeaning to be doing this with him watching her with such a smug smile. She found herself squirming in her chair. How could this be a turn on?

Still she kept eating, each bite tasting more scrumptious than the previous one. Each bite tasted more like his sperm that the previous one. It was a part of Matt, and she loved Matt. Therefore she reasoned she should love the smell of his cum. The more she tasted it, the more she would like it.

Her fork clinked on the empty plate. Shit, she had eaten it all. Damn, she could not restrain herself from licking the plate. She chased it down with the milk, surprised at how strong it tasted in the milk when he had only wiped his cock on it.

What she did not know was that Matt had saved up cum for a few days. Half of it had gone into her eggs and milk that morning. His shot this morning had only been an extra bonus so she would catch him in the act. He had had to keep himself on the brink for several minutes before his mom came out. He wanted her to know this. Now she would get a little taste with every meal eaten at home to keep her hungry for it.

"I filled your coffee thermos for you," Matt smiled.

"I am sure you did," she thought. "Thanks." She did not want him to be embarrassed. She had to pretend she did not know.

"I am off to school," he told her. Matt had enjoyed the rides to school with his mother, but it made things annoying in the afternoon. He managed to finally "fix" his car.

"I'll see you this evening," she grinned, giving him a big kiss. His hand cupped her ass as he hugged her. It was all she could do not to wrap her legs around him. It was getting tougher.

As he headed out the door she hollered, "Don't forget Saturday night. You promised you and Andy would help us decide on a Halloween costume. It's only a few weeks away now.

"Sure thing, Mom."

She looked at the thermos. She should pour it out now and he would never know.

She opened the cap and took a small whiff. Damn, it certainly smelled good. She decided to take one little taste. Half a cup later, she put the cap back on and brought it to work with her. She had finished it by mid-morning, wishing she had more.

Thursday evening almost found Wendy and Denise too disgusted with themselves to move forward.

"We can't keep doing this," Wendy was telling Denise just before the boys came home. "We are going to have to confront the boys about the cameras or 'accidently' disable them." She used her fingers to put quotes around accidentally.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.