Matt and Andy - Brothers and Mothers
Chapter 4: Wednesday - The Slippery Slide

Copyright© 2016 by Bend / Japa

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Wednesday - The Slippery Slide - Matt and Andy share their secret desire for each other’s mother. In the process, the lust for their own mother grows. Is a door left ajar an open door to fulfill their dreams?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son  

This story is fictitious. Any resemblance to actual people is a coincidence and not intended. There are many offensive situations in this story, stop here if sex or incest offends you. Again, this is just a story. If you like the story, email me at bendherovr@yahoo.com. Thanks to my friend and editor who makes me sound like a writer.

Wendy woke up in a sex fog. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?"

She rushed to the bathroom but, to her surprise, she wasn't feeling sick. She should be! Fuck!!!

She hopped into the shower.

As she cleaned up, she could hear music from the living room. Matt was so nice. She should do something nice for him.

Again, she thought about him, Andy, and all the other men who had checked her out. As those thoughts went through her mind, her hands started fondling herself. Soon, two and then three fingers were deep in her pussy. Damn, she needed a cock!

She started grinding at the bar of soap in her hands. Then, she slid it between her lips as her hips pushed forward. Fuck that was better, just not good enough.

Her hands found a bottle of shampoo. This was so wrong. Using the back end of it, a mere inch-and-a-half by one inch oval, she slipped it in. She had only ever used a dildo once, as an experiment. But this felt so good. She pulled the handheld shower out of its holder and directed it at her pussy. Damn, that was great.

Her pussy widened more as she kept up the pressure. The top of the bottle was about three-and-a-half inches by one-inch-and-a-quarter oval. It felt like it would split her, but she loved the feeling. She kept up a steady stroke, each time sinking it deeper into her crotch. Soon, the full ten inches of the bottle were in.

Her body was exploding, guttural groans coming from her mouth. She had to lean on the shower wall, just about collapsing as she reached her climax.

Just then Matt knocked on the door, "You OK Mom?"

"Yeah ... ah ... Just stubbed my toe," she hollered back.

Damn, she had to be more careful. She wondered if he really believed her as she looked down at the shampoo bottle wedged in her pussy. "This is so humiliating." A pop could be heard as he pulled it out and rinsed it off.

She dried off and put on her nightie and another pair of lacey thong panties. She could walk to her bedroom in this. It is not like it showed that much. Some bikinis showed more than this. She quickly opened the door and made a beeline to her room.

"Wow!" she heard Matt whisper behind her. She pretended not to hear. Then she heard him say out loud, "I will need another ride today. I will have to work on the car this weekend."

Shit! "That's OK," she replied. "It gives us more time to talk." Or for you to stare at me, she thought.

She stared at her closet for five minutes. Twice she picked out a pants outfit before putting it back. She had to go through with this, she reminded herself. She grabbed the second outfit she had modeled for Matt. The high waist skirt hugged her stomach and her generous ass. She was glad she had kept in shape. This skirt ended above her knees, though a side slit ran halfway up her thigh, flashing some more leg whenever she walked. It was dark red, and made of a stretchy synthetic material that clung to her ass. The white top was blousy, but it had a low neckline that would show off her yellow lacy bra if she leaned down to low.

She looked at herself in the mirror. This was stretching the usual dress attire for her office, but there were a few secretaries who wore even less.

Matt's comment of, "I can't believe I have such a beautiful mother," was a wonderful reward for her efforts. That, and the twinge of pleasure she got whenever she caught him looking at her.

She found that with the tight skirt and the slit, when she moved her knees slightly apart, the dress would ride up her legs. This worked whether she was sitting or bending down. She used this several times to tease Matt. At one point, while she was eating breakfast, she had spread her legs to give him a better view of her them. He had dropped his fork and was taking his time picking it up when she realized that, with her legs spread as they were, she was giving him a perfect view of her panties.

She had to fight her first instinct to yell at him, and her second one to close her legs. She tried to pretend not to notice so he would not be embarrassed.

When he finally poked his head above the table, the grin on his face helped reassure her she had done the right thing. It was normal for young men to lust after a woman and to want to look at woman. Wendy was glad it was her, and not some unkown shank, he was looking at.

...

When Wendy got home after work, Matt was gone. A note on the kitchen table told her he was at Andy's house and wouldn't be home until six. They were working on a school project.

Damn, she realized she had not talked to Denise since Monday; they usually talked at least once a day. It was her embarrassment of what she was doing and thinking that held her back. She would have to call her later tonight.

At work, she had tried to hide away in her new outfit. Still, she disconcertingly felt her arousal at their glances. This had to change. She had appreciated the looks and comments but it was so wrong. Allen, a coworker, had asked her if she had lost some weight, at which she just smiled. None of them had ever gotten to see how toned her body was since she had purposely worn loose fitting clothes to work.

On the way home, listening to her music, her conflicted emotions had waned. She wasn't sure about her current attire, but she realized she would not be able to wear those ugly clothes again.

With Matt not home, she decided to check his computer. She had never found anything before but she did it every week. She turned on the CD player by habit as she went to his room. Music was always playing in their house now.

Browsing his history, she found some sites that were definitely questionable. Some were labeled with a 'MILF' tag. Clicking on one, she found herself looking at a porn site.

She was pissed. After all that she was doing for him, he had the nerve to look at these types of pictures. She was going to kill him when he got home. He knew how she felt about porn. But even as she thought this, her anger began to subside. He was a growing man. It was healthy for a growing man to want to look at porn. She wanted the best for him.

But those sluts on this site were unreal. They were bent over, spreading their asses. Some had their pussy lips spread for the camera. Pussy is not a word she ever used, but it seemed appropriate looking at these pictures. Several even had dildos in their pussies and ... asses. Wendy shuddered at the thought.

And she did not even see the really nasty sites Matt had cleared from his history, leaving a few choice sites of what he thought of as mainstream porn.

Clicking on another site she found women deep-throating huge cocks. Some letting the man spray their faces and chests with cum. They looked like they were enjoying it. Some must be acting, they can't really enjoy that, can they?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.