Antonio - Cover

Antonio

Copyriught Uther Pendragon 2009

Chapter 2: Greg

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Greg - When you've just been someone's first sex partner, an obvious response is to tell them about your own first time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

“The first time for anyone is a major event,” Greg told Sylvia. “Maybe a bit more major for women, but mine certainly felt major. Top up my glass, and I’ll tell you about it.”

And this is the story he told:

Greg was elated. He’d taken Deb’s roommate, Janet, on a date to the movies. Enough of his friends had seen them there that the entire school would know that he’d had a date with a college woman! And, now, she raised no objections when he pulled off the road into a private spot. He’d get to make out with an adult woman.

Janet would never have gone on a date with a high-school boy at home. Visiting Deborah’s family over Christmas break, however, incurred a debt. Her parents were preparing for a divorce, and she did not want to go home. On the other hand, she had no reputation in this town; so she was losing none. And she was repaying not only Deborah but her family by dating her brother. Deborah said that he “had a few rough edges.” None had been obvious, but what conversation did you expect in a movie. And she had enjoyed “Same Time Next Year,” not ever having seen it before. She’d expected the parking; she knew what “date” meant. Above the waist, fine; below the waist, no. That was serious, and she didn’t feel serious about Deborah’s little brother.

Greg learned that Janet could really kiss. But it was the breasts he wanted -- the breasts of a real woman -- preferably the naked breasts of a real woman.

Janet was learning about the brother’s rough edges. His kiss was insistent. Tongues were fine, but a better lover worked up to them. She’d been willing for him to unbutton her coat and blouse, but she had expected him to earn it. Deborah’s brother went for the buttons much too soon. Even so, she owed Deborah. When her brother fumbled at her back, she leaned forward to let him reach the bra straps.

Greg was in heaven. He was about to fondle the bare breasts of a real college woman. When the bra came loose, he dug his left hand under the near cup. Nipple!

Janet had had enough. That hurt. She grabbed his wrist with both hands.

“For the love of God, Greg. Those are sensitive. You know, those aren’t the most sensitive parts of a girl. If you treat them like that, it’s a wonder your girlfriends let you into the parts that are even more sensitive.”

Greg blushed. Then he turned white. She would complain to Deb! Deb would razz him. She’d guess that he struck out with all his dates, even if Janet hadn’t.

Janet saw him turn pale. God! He hadn’t. He must have. He was on the football team, after all, even if he was no sort of star; he drove his own car. But, clearly, he hadn’t. Poor boy. She’d hurt him to the quick, although she owed his family. Besides, being a teacher had its own appeal. She’d been taught at about his age.

“Poor guy. They don’t, do they?” He shook his head, reached for the key. “Wait. Will you do what I tell you?”

“Anything, if you don’t tell Deb.”

“Neither of us is going to tell Deb. We saw a movie; that’s it. Now, fold your hands in your lap. Lean over towards me.” She took his face in her hands and kissed his lips. When she licked them, he opened his mouth eagerly. She drew back. “Not so fast. Do what I did. You can hold my face, but don’t use force.”

Greg was being kissed rather than being ratted out. He followed directions. The feel of her cheeks was nice, even if it didn’t compensate for the feel of her breast. The kiss was sweet, erotic if not a conquest. When he licked her lips, they tasted of popcorn and lipstick.

“Again. More gently.” The guy was learning fast. The kiss was beginning to provide an erotic frisson. Maybe not; maybe being the instructress provided the charge. She buttoned up her blouse. The bra would be too much trouble. She opened her lips the third time he licked them. She opened her teeth only enough to let the tip of his tongue in, but she let the tip of her tongue touch it. “Isn’t that more erotic than playing tonsil hockey?” she asked after she’d drawn back.

Greg was far from certain of that. On the other hand, he was getting a charge both from the kisses and from being in her hands. And ten more minutes of kissing meant that they would get home late enough that Deb wouldn’t know that he’d struck out.

“During this kiss,” Janet said, “unbutton one of my buttons.” He did. “Like what you see?” she asked when she leaned a little back.

“Oh, yes. You’re a pretty girl. I like all that I see.” Though he’d like to see more.

“Then why don’t you show your appreciation by kissing the skin that has been revealed?” God! She had to tell him every little thing.

“Gently,” she added before his lips touched her skin. And he was gentle. Rough edges, for sure; but he could learn. For that matter, the kiss began to feel good. She tipped his chin up for another kiss on her lips. She brought his hands up to the next button.

Greg was hard as a rock. With his lips an inch from her breast, he could smell her perfume. It was, somehow, an adult perfume. He kissed her again, touched tongues again, opened another button. This time, he was kissing a breast. He licked it -- gently.

Janet was getting turned on. The kid might be young, but he could learn. The tongue against her breast was arousing, and his own idea. They repeated the mouth kiss, button, kiss on her breast twice more silently. He’d learned that lesson. She held his head on the next kiss with her left hand while her right hand finished the unbuttoning. She raised the bra to neck level.

“Janet!” he said when he could see her. His hand went to her breast.

“Gently.”

“Of course. You’re beautiful.” He cupped his hand under her breast and approached the tip reverently. He took a good look at the nipple before his mouth touched it. He kissed it gently, licked it lightly, and took it into his mouth.

“We should really have gone more slowly,” she said. She was, after all, teaching this kid. “But you can suck it if you can manage gentle sucking.”

He managed gentle sucking. It was the peak erotic experience of his life. When he shifted his hand to hold, simply support, the other breast, she put her hands on the back of his head. It was wonderful. He suddenly came in his pants. He blushed, but she was still holding his head against her. Finally, she spoke.

“I’m getting cold. Can we stop?”

There never was a question whether he would obey her. He pulled back and zipped up his coat. He waited while she did the more serious restoration to her own clothing.

“Another kiss,” she said. They kissed with her mouth closed. “You’re a fast learner. If we had a place to go, I think I’d take your lessons further. But don’t worry. You’re a sweet kisser and a football player. Some girl in your class will let you go as far as you want to, as long as you’re gentle with her.” She meant it. The experience had been arousing. Teaching was fun. Maybe she’d visit again sometime when the weather encouraged more liberties.

Greg heard only the promise. What he needed was somewhere warm and private. He didn’t have any chance; his only privacy was in his car -- hardly warm enough and cramped even for petting. He had no privacy at home. He could keep his parents out of his room, but he could hardly invite his sister’s roommate in. He couldn’t even have a girlfriend in his room with the door open. Still, he thought as he drove home, this was the best date he had ever had. Even though he’d have to conceal his jism-soaked pants, it had been his finest night. He should probably be nicer to Deb this Christmas. She was Janet’s friend after all. Janet must know what she was talking about. If he couldn’t find a time and space to go further with her, he’d find a new girlfriend and try gentleness with her. He wouldn’t find any warm privacy for the new girlfriend in January either, but maybe he could bring her along slowly until they were both looking for the place.


“Your brother isn’t stupid,” Janet told Deborah in the privacy of their room -- well, Deborah’s room.

“I didn’t say he was stupid, just that he had some rough edges. Did you enjoy your date?”

“Very much.” And she went on to tell Deborah about “Same time Next Year.” This was understood between them as a hint that she didn’t want to talk about the parking afterward. Deborah accepted that. Talking about a date was one thing; talking about a date with her brother was something else again.

Greg was trying to be nice to the entire family. Family fights must look juvenile to Janet, and he owed Deb -- his number-one enemy in the family. When his mother wheedled him to go on the visit to Aunt Jennifer this year -- he’d skipped the last two -- he almost agreed. Then a light dawned.

“Sorry, Mom, I promised the guys on the team I’d do some things with them.” Janet wouldn’t possibly be interested in a visit to a nursing home to see a relative of her roommate.

He managed to get Janet where they couldn’t be overheard. He was steadying the stepladder while she was hanging the highest decorations on the tree.

“Beg off the trip to see Aunt Jennifer if you are asked. I’ll be out of the house when they leave, but I’ll come right back.”

“And then?”

“Then, you’ll continue my lessons.” He held his breath. She had promised, but he couldn’t force her if she had changed her mind.

Janet took a deep breath. The first lessons had been exciting. Being the teacher was really a turn-on. Still ... But she would be a good teacher.

“And if Deborah stays home?”

“She won’t. Please!”

“Don’t beg. It’s not masculine.” Now she was being the teacher already. And she had packed her diaphragm. But that was bad teaching. “If Deborah or somebody else interferes, it’s all off. No begging. And you have to provide condoms.” His puzzled look made her correct her vocabulary: “rubbers.”

The word gave Greg an instant hard-on. It meant that she would go through with it.

The hundred things which could have gone wrong didn’t. The drugstore clerk didn’t call the cops; he didn’t even blink. Deborah didn’t beg off so she could be with her guest. She didn’t even comment on his showering and shaving in preparation for a night with the team. When he got home, Janet was waiting in the living room of an otherwise empty house.

“Do you have the contraceptives?” she asked. She’d inserted her diaphragm. Teaching him that he had to provide contraception was one thing; risking pregnancy on his using them right was another.

“They’re upstairs.”

“Well, starting in your room is a bad lesson. You should spend at least an hour with the girl being social and another half hour petting before you even invite her up.” His face fell. “On the other hand, we might not have all that much time. Rushing sex is a greater evil. Lead the way.”

He led her up to his room.

“Well, you cleaned it up. Good for you! I’ve had sex in some raunchy places; but neater is more pleasant, and making it as neat as possible shows consideration for your date. Now show me.” He got the box of condoms out. “Take one packet out, but don’t open it yet. Put it where you can reach it from the bed.”

She looked receptive to a kiss. Greg didn’t have to be told about that. He walked over, tilted her head up, and kissed her mouth gently. When she put her arms around his waist, he held her by the shoulders. When he thought he’d put enough time into the kiss, he licked her lips. She opened them, and their tongues touched. He backed off. Maybe it was just the expectation of getting laid for the first time, but...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.