Big Time Switch
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Due to an accident and an illness a teen's best friend dies and he wakes up and finds out that his brain has been transplanted into her body. The new young lady has to figure out how to live her life and how much time to spend with the family of her body and brain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Pregnancy  

I couldn't move I was frozen in place inside my own home. I walked into the room next to mine and saw Mom and Pops examining a body.

I snapped back into the real world when I heard Mom say, "Cleo darling, we can explain."

I looked at her and blinked about what seemed like a million times then looked back at the body.

"Yeah I think that might be a good idea Mom." I slowly said.

Steven spoke up, "This young girl suffered from the same condition of the brain as our Stacy did. However, it was at a more advanced stage. She passed away and since her father had heard about what happened with you; he wanted us to do the same thing for her. He wanted the world to see his daughter grow up, even if it was somebody else's brain and mind in her body. It was the last wish he made before he passed on."

"But that thing has been here for months. Don't tell me that's how I spent my time after the brain transplant." I said.

"No it's not; it's just that we didn't have an available brain to put into her body. That is until now. We're preparing her body for the transplant tomorrow," said Mom.

"Where is the brain from? And why did you keep the body here? Can I help in any way?" I asked.

"The brai is from an eight-year-old girl from Texas, she was the same age as the girl we have here. We kept the body here for observation and study. We were trying to figure out how to prevent some of the issues you had." Mom looked over to the girl. "For the moment, there isn't much you can do. Except maybe watch over her while your father and I make a call to check the status at the hospital. We both should be involved in the call and we can't use phones or other devices for about three feet from this room."

"So that's why my computer stopped working when I had it against the wall. Okay I'll look after her. Just tell me what to do." I said.

"If she has any major twitches or muscle spasms call us immediately. Also see those colored gages down there where her feet are? They can't be into the yellow. Press this red button, and run and get us after you call 911. Better yet how about having Angela run and get us while you call 911," instructed Steven.

I watched over the little girl; she may have only been a little child who hasn't reached double digits in years, but it was obvious just from looking at her that she would be beautiful if she were to grow up. If she were my daughter, I'd do the same thing her father did. My heart felt sorrow for her. I wanted to grab hold of her and hold her in my arms until she got better. Without realizing it, I started singing the song Steven always sang for me to the little girl. After Mom and Pops took over watching her I stayed up for hours wondering what her life would be like once she woke up, if she did. After all, they had tried the brain transplant at least twice since me. I didn't realize it when I fell asleep, but I dreamed of when I first woke up as a female. I had to work so hard to overcome the habits I had as Ben since I became Cleo. I still have trouble with some things. I just hope that since she isn't going to be changing genders this time around that things will be easier for her than they were for me.

I woke up around noon, and I was worried because Angela wasn't in the room with me. When I got down stairs, I was thrilled to see Aunt Glinda was there.

"Well it's about time you woke up. I'm surprised you stayed asleep while they transported the pod past your room. They drove little Angie crazy. By the way, I have something for you." Aunt Glinda said as she handed me a nice sized envelope.

I took the envelope, looked around the room, and asked, "Where is Angie?"

"She's in the pool. Now are you going to open that or not? I'm dying for you to see it," stated Aunt Glinda.

I pulled out some papers and on the front page it read "The Return and the Mysterious Newcomer." And on the top it said, "Powers Lost" with my name under the name of the show.

I looked up at my aunt and for a moment I was at a loss for words, "Is this some kind of joke? You can't be serious."

Her smile only slightly faltered, "It's no joke. That's your script. You start rehearsals a week after graduation."

"They do know I'm pregnant don't they?" I asked.

"They do. And they even made some adjustments to the character. Of course, you still aren't going to be a series regular this season. Mostly because one you're new to the business and two because you're so young and pregnant. They don't want to stress out your body. However, if the audience likes you enough there is a chance you'll be a regular for next season." Aunt Glinda was practically giddy.

When Angela came out of the pool, I read through the script with her and my aunt. It was awesome. Glinda even gave me some pointers. We were still excited when we got a call from Mom and Pops.

I was in shock Glinda was the first to notice as she asked, "What did your parents have to say?"

"They uh ... They said the operation was a success. But the girl is still in critical condition. So Mom is going to stay there for a while, and Pops is coming home." I told them.

I collapsed on the couch and didn't move until Pops came home. He took a shower and fell asleep on his bed. I walked by his room and noticed his door was open, and he didn't have the covers on, or even clothes. So I closed the door behind me as I looked at his body and then touched the cock I hadn't touched since I took the shot to cure my wild horniness.

He was half asleep when he said, "Not tonight Cleo. Today was a very busy day. Maybe once things calm..." He fell asleep.

As he slept, I still played with Steven's cock for a little bit. I expected my want for his body to disappear with my other feelings. But it hadn't. I wondered if the baby in my belly was his, or if it was someone else's. All I knew was that I loved the baby already. I had almost from the moment I learned of its existence.

On Wednesday of the next week, first everyone at school then the town found out who the father or possible fathers of Trish's baby were. Even everyone who watches the news reads a paper or the Internet or listens to anyone found out then too. I was confused when I saw police at the school that day. I was especially confused when I saw them take away several of the teachers, including the guidance councilor. Apparently, her parents worked it out of her who the father could be. Obviously, the school day was cut short that day. Because our parents were gone for the day Angela, Jake, and I went to my Mom and Pop's place since Steven had the day off.

I know Jake was impressed with the house, I could see it in his eyes, but what he said was, "So do you have any video games or anything?"

I rolled my eyes, "This is the first time you've been to my other house and all you can say is that?"

"Well duh. After the crazy week I've had, I need me some good fun and relaxation. And you can tell a lot about people from the kind of video game systems they have," Jake stated.

I took him to a room in the house that I knew he would love, "Okay here is the video game room, pick any system and play to your heart's content."

Jake had the biggest smile on his face as he said, "I've died and gone to heaven. I could spend my life in here. You have pretty much all the home game systems in here from the early Atari to the PS4." He gasped and ran to one of the systems. "This system isn't even supposed to be out until Christmas. And you have all the games too. How cool is this?"

I grimaced; I had forgotten about that system, "Actually could you not tell anyone about that system?" He nodded his head in such a way I could have sworn it would fall off. "Well, I've got to find Pops and let him know we're here."

It goes without saying that Angela went with me. She never stays alone in the same room as Jake anymore. She knows he promised not to touch her in a sexual anymore, but she still doesn't get too close to him whenever she can help it.

As I walked Angela to the changing room for the pool I said, "You know you're going to have to start trusting Jake eventually." Angela crossed her arms and shook her head. "Or at least tolerate him or pretend to."

She didn't say anything until we got to the changing room. And when she had something to say she said it with her hands, "I do enough of that when we're around our parents. I won't change that until he earns my trust, or when I stop having nightmares about what he did to me. When he stopped doing those things I thought I could start to trust him, but the nightmares make it impossible."

We picked out some swimsuits from the bunch; I talked Pops into getting us for days like this. After I slipped into my one piece, I headed to Steven's office. And in this case when I say one piece I mean just the bikini bottoms without the top.

I knocked on Pops' door, and he called out, "Who is it?"

"It's me. They let us out of school early. I thought I'd stop by and say hi." I called through the door.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.