Big Time Switch
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Due to an accident and an illness a teen's best friend dies and he wakes up and finds out that his brain has been transplanted into her body. The new young lady has to figure out how to live her life and how much time to spend with the family of her body and brain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Pregnancy  

A few weeks later, I had an audition for a recurring role in the TV series Powers Lost thanks to my aunt Glinda. If I got the part filming wouldn't start until way after my graduation. That left me plenty of time for school work, and I was really excited about that. I still loved school. However, I was also nervous about the audition and for a few days I had been feeling sick. We just thought it was because of the nerves. By the time the audition came around I was feeling great and super excited especially since I found out from an unnamed source that the episode my character first shows up in would be the episode my Aunt's character returns from the dead. And no, not as a zombie. After the audition, I went to stay the weekend with my Mom and Pops. The next morning I was sick again, and my mom Kat decided to run some tests.

And later that day when Steven came home, he found Kat sitting next to a very nervous and scared girl named Cleo Stacy Tanner.

He frowned, "Uh oh. Does this mood mean you didn't get the part?"

I shook my head no but Kat said, "Oh She got the part alright. But there is another issue."

"What issue is that?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant." I cried.

Steven just stood there stunned.

"Looks like you're going to be a father again," said Kat.

Hesitantly, I said, "Actually that might not be true. I've been having sex with someone else too. Well four others actually, although I stopped having sex with one of them four weeks ago."

Because I knew both Kat and Steven had multiple partners I was surprised at Steven's response.

"Why in the hell would you have sex with multiple strangers like that? Answer me young lady. You shouldn't be putting your body through that kind of thing at your age." Steven shouted.

I cried when he yelled at me. Kat tried her best to comfort me.

When I was finally calm enough I said, "I don't know why. When I was around them, I just couldn't help myself. It was like my pussy and hormones were controlling me."

"Oh so you're saying your hormones took over your body and made you fuck all those guys, including me? That's just perfect. You're blaming hormones for turning you into a slut." Steven's face fell into shock when he said that. "Listen Cleo I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that. I just got so angry."

I stood up and at first roughly said, "The only ones with dicks I ever had sex with because of the urges were Tom and my brothers." Now I was becoming louder with each word, "Except for you. You were the only "DICK" my body didn't seem to force me to fuck with. I fucked you because I wanted to and not because you had the biggest damn cock out of all of them. You were the best, the kindest, gentlest and the most wonderful lover I had. But I guess my hormones just screwed me over into thinking that."

I ran through the house to go to my room. But when I tried the door, it was locked. I put my hand against the door, and it was cold. I looked around and noticed I had gone one door too far. I started for my door, but Steven was there.

He tried to hug me, but I pushed him away and slapped him once. Then when I tried to slap him again he grabbed both my wrists.

I really shouted now, "Don't touch me. I don't want you to touch such a terribly disgusting SLUT like me."

He was successful in holding me to him this time.

He said in a hushed tone, "I said I was sorry. I was stupid. I never meant to hurt you like that. I will, regret that for a very long time. I can never apologize enough."

I was still crying as I started to say, "Well I'm sorry for h..." I passed out.

I woke up in a cold room I looked around and saw the pod that I saw those men bring into my house a few weeks ago. Then my hands shot to my belly. It didn't feel different than it had when Kat told me I was pregnant.

"You're fine and so is your baby. You were just under too much stress and passed out," said Kat.

"Oh thank God." I was surprised that I actually was afraid I had lost the baby. I looked around. "Where's Pops?"

"He went out." Kat moved closer to me and held my hand. "He feels really bad about how he reacted earlier. I don't think he'll be back for a while."

"He didn't leave us because of me did he? He will be back won't he? I don't think I could handle it if he didn't return." I paused. "But then maybe that's just my hormones. I mean maybe it's just."

"You thought it was the thing that drove you to have sex with your dad and brothers," Kat asked, and I answered with a nod. "Well you don't have to worry about that. He will be back. He still loves us too much to stay away for long. And he knows we love him too. Listen, there's something I'd like to discuss with you. I ran some more tests on you. In a way, you were correct. There was something inside of you that drove you to have so much sex. Something went wrong with the brain transplant and let's just say, for now that; there was a glitch in your system. There is a way to fix it, but I have to warn you."

I freaked out and cried, "No. I won't do it. If it'll hurt my baby, I won't do it. The baby is mine, and I want it."

"No it has nothing to do with that. It's completely safe for the baby. The only side effects will be that your morning sickness will get a bit worse than it would have been for a few days. And of course you won't feel the same need for sex. You could still want sex, but it won't be an irresistible urge anymore, at least not like before."

Kat let me cry for a minute.

"I'll do it. I don't care if it'd make me sick for the rest of my pregnancy. I'll just take the cure if it means my baby will be safe." I insisted.

Kat laughed, "If you really were sick like you're going to be for the next seven months you might regret those words and taking the cure. I know I was regretting having sex with Steven when I was pregnant with Stacy and throwing up every morning while I suffered from morning sickness."

And so my mom gave me a shot, and I was throwing up when Steven came back two hours later. I had only been preparing dinner when i got sick again. So sad I guess this means I won't be able to eat chicken for a while. I was able to make peace with my Pops. However, I was frightened when he brought up the fact that we needed to tell my other family. And so we were all gathered in Steven and Kat's living room. I was nervous as Tom and Jenny watched as we told them I was pregnant. At first, they didn't believe me.

Then when they did my mother Jenny asked, "Who is the father?"

I looked first at Kat then at everyone all around me. All the men were looking nervous. This was the one time I thought it was best to tell a lie, "Remember about two months ago when I visited Joe at his school? Well, I snuck out one night and met a guy. Then again, it could have been with several guys I was with shortly after I came home from that trip." My way of telling Tom and my brothers I didn't know which of them knocked me up without letting my mother know I had slept with them.

"Oh. I see," Jenny looked disappointed in me. And she should have been that and so much worse.

Kat spoke up, "This isn't completely Cleo's fault."

Kat had everyone leave except Tom and Jenny. Then she proceeded to explain what had happened to me. This time she used much more scientific and technical terms for just about everything. And of course Steven backed her up in what she said. It was all a bit much for Jenny. She got up and told us she needed to go to her room and lay down.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.