Susan & Ray - Cover

Susan & Ray

 

Chapter 8

“No ... you didn’t. I wanted it just as much as you did. Anyway, Charles left home, and a year later so did Laura. He set up a place for them to live together. She brought me along, so grandpa wouldn’t have a little one running underfoot. Charles and Laura had you, then decided there would be no more kids.”

“So, what happened to Dad and Carol,” I asked.

“Apparently, around the time you turned either six or seven, Laura found out that Carol was back in town and told Charles to pick one and only one. This started a very loud argument out in the street in front of our neighbors.”

“But dad got shot... who did that?“ I said getting loud.


“Raymond, you need to calm down because the next part may be tough to hear and understand,” my sister said to me.

Wrapping her arms around me, she continued, “Apparently, we had a loaded gun in the house. I didn’t know it at the time, but you must have seen where daddy kept it!”

“Oh, god ... oh god, Oh my dear god,” I said. “D-Did I kill Daddy?”

Holding me even tighter still she said through tears, “Yes, you did. You dropped him with a single shot. The police came. You were in shock, and they took everybody’s statement. They couldn’t put you in jail, and nobody else even knew the gun was in the house, so there were no charges filed and the case was buried deep in the archives of the Provo police department.”

“All of that work we did together. You helped only so you could keep me from finding out that I killed my own father? Now, I know that you love me. Thank you for telling me all of this.”

That was mom’s cue to come out with hot cocoa and little marshmallows.

“I hope you don’t hate me for keeping this from you, Ray. The therapist said that you had forgotten what happened, and I was told to reinforce the lie,” mom said.

Although shook up a lot by all this information, I answered back, “I think I understand why you did what you did. I hope that you also understand ... I am not willing to give up my sister as my life partner until the highly improbable happens that someone better comes along.”

I apparently shocked both of them.

Susan gave me a big hug pushing her great tits into my chest. I heard her giggle, and we kissed each other.

“Susan, Raymond ... I have no moral ground to tell you not to do this, but I do have one request of Susan.”

“What’s that mom?”

“Keep your brother satisfied, so I don’t find him in my bedroom wanting to fuck his old mother!”

“Oh mom, you are really pretty, but I’ve never even seen you ... naked. Don’t worry, if I show up at your door, it would be to make love—not fuck!”

“He already sounds just like his father,” mom said. “And he’s hung even more.”

That very night, after dinner, Susan and I walked into the master bedroom, and I took off my boxers and crawled into bed with my mother. She had an apprehensive smile on her face, but she didn’t stop me from giving her a big kiss on the mouth.

“Susan wants to watch, if that’s OK with you, Mom?” I said, taking a moment to breathe deeply.

Touching my face very softly, she said, “Make love to me, Ray?”

As I rolled over on her, Susan pulled back the sheet to get a nice view of our deeply incestuous act.

My mother grabbed and pointed my fully hardened dick at the entrance I exited over fifteen years ago.

“Push Honey, but go slow, please?”

What a remarkable feeling came over me, as I did go slowly. A few times she asked me to stop, until I was fully installed inside her.

She pulled me down, and said, “Fuck me hard, please?”

EPILOGUE

I moved into Susan’s room, at least to sleep every night. I would go back to my room to do homework and other stuff.

We did get some emails from people remembering a little boy was somehow involved, but no one had any specifics.

Mom started dressing nicer; a gentleman at work asked her out. They became quite the couple. We got to meet him, his name Harold S. Potter. He just told us to call him Harry, which was weird.

Susan stayed on the pill, and we fucked every night. Oh, the joys of being 15 years old!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.