Susan & Ray
Chapter 7

 

Once we were home, after we were up the stairs, I picked her up and went through the doorway into her room. I threw her on her own bed. I saw that she was aroused now, and she stripped off her T-shirt and kicked off her panties, showing me that fantastic naked body. I tore off my shirt and pants showing her how big, and hard I was.

“You want me to eat you first, or can we just fuck for a while?” I asked.

“I’m so turned on Ray, and that dick of yours will feel so fine inside my pussy, fuck me ... Fuck me until you cum deep inside your older sister’s pussy.”

I lowered myself as she spread those nicely toned legs. I pulled on my dick making sure it was hard enough, and then I plunged, deeply inside Susan.

“Auuuggghhh, Oooohhh, Ray, Ray, Ray, go ahead and fuck me!”

I partially pulled out then pushed hard back in. She liked it. I leaned forward and began to suck on those large breasts. Proving I could multi-task, I started to rhythmically fuck her and kiss her at the same time. I made sure I was hitting bottom while her nipples were being sucked on. The feeling of being inside my older sister was remarkable. I moved from her tits to her mouth, kissing her with all the fervor I could muster.

I was surprising myself, wondering how I was able to last so long without cumming. Her hands went to my butt, as I felt her pushing trying to get every last millimeter of me as deeply as she could.

“Susan, are you sure it’s alright for me to cum inside you?”

“Yes,” she said breathlessly.

“Well, here it goes ... I’m ... I’m ... I’m cumming, oh dear Jesus god bless America, I’m cumming inside my beautiful sister Susan. Do you feel me inside, giving my love eight inches at a time?”

“SUSAN ... RAYMOND! What the fuck are you doing?” mom asked, no she yelled!

“It’s really hard to explain,” I said pulling out and spurting one additional time.

“Oh my god, I didn’t know my little boy wasn’t so little,” she said looking at my spent cock. “Soft, he’s bigger than his father was hard. Get dressed you two, and come downstairs. We had better talk!”


“First, Susan ... you are the older one. What possessed you to seduce your brother?”

“What?” Susan said, “He seduced me, well actually, we were kind of flirting a lot over the past week or so.”

“That answers my next question, which was how long has this been going on?” Our mother Laura said.

“Mom,” I said nervous as all hell, “What you just saw ... was our first time together. Susan had been spurning my advances, willing to kiss and shower together, but nothing happened until today. I had been trying my best to seduce her in the hopes we may have ended up fuc ... sleeping to together. I practically had to force her to do what we were just caught doing.”

“Susan, that sounds like rape! Did your brother rape you against your will? From what I just walked in on that looked like lovemaking, not fucking. Oh, dear god ... have you two fallen in love?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.