The Neighbor's Daughter - Cover

The Neighbor's Daughter

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A sixteen-year-old beauty and her mother ask an older neighbor to teach the teen the was of love, not just sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Big Breasts  

Henry's life had settled down considerably after initiating 16-year-old friends, Candy and Tasha, into the world of sex. Even with the little blue pills, those two teenagers had nearly worn out his 50-year-old ass. Tasha's mother, Helen had become Henry's girlfriend and a frequent visitor as well. Henry and Helen enjoyed maintaining the fantasy of her being the student to his sex teacher role. They had a very full sex life.

Then, one Saturday morning, another woman knocked on Henry's door. When he opened the door she said, "My name is Mona. May I come in and speak with you, Sir?"

Henry stepped aside and replied, "Come in, Mona. How can I help you?"

Mona was the middle-aged mother of April. She described April as a seventeen-year-old girl who attended the same high school as Candy and Tasha. Mona said, "April is nothing like the two cheerleaders. She stands about 5'6" and weights a little over 200 pounds. Even though she is rather heavy, she is not an unattractive girl."

Mona hesitated a moment then continued to speak. "We understand you have, shall we say, 'trained' a couple of the girls from the local high school. We thought you might do the same for April."

Henry put on a good surprised act, "Whoa, Mona! I don't know what you're talking about. Just what kind of training are you alluding to?"

Mona continued, "April is so sad. She's seventeen and can't seem to get a boy interested in her enough to even ask her out for a date. As I said, she's over weight. She's tried losing weight but hasn't been successful. She is ashamed of herself and is showing signs of depression. We've been to all kinds of councilors. They just depress her all the more. Can you help her, Sir?"

"Mona, please call me Henry. I am not a shrink, nor am I a councilor. Perhaps that is where you should go. I don't have the expertise to address depression." Henry tried to be gentle.

"Sir, er Henry, we know what you do. Knowledge of you, and your special training, is all over the high school. We want you to try to help April. Please, Henry." Mona was practically begging.

"Mona, let me be blunt. At the parents request, I fuck young ladies of legal age. I teach them how good sex can feel and to enjoy different sexual acts by fucking them. Is that the kind of thing you want for your daughter, April?"

"We've tried about everything else. I'm afraid we'll lose her to drugs or health issues if we don't do something soon. Please, we don't care how you do it. Just do something to help get her out of her depression. I know Tasha's mother Helen, and I've seen the drastic change you've made in her life. Please Henry, try to do the same for April.

Henry asked, "Have you spoken with April about this?"

Mona replied, "Yes, she's actually the first one to tell me about you."

Henry used his sternest voice. "And did she also tell you how your must convince me you're serious and the $100.00 per hole fee payable in cash in advance?"

Mona hung her head and replied, "Yes sir. I'm

married, but my husband knows you want me to give you a blowjob. He's not happy about it, but agreed if it would help April."

Henry inquired, "Where is April now, Mona?"

"Waiting in the car. Would you like to meet her?"

"Have her come in and we'll talk some more."

Mona quickly went to her car and brought April in to see Henry. In the mean time, Henry quickly set up his video camera.

When Mona and April returned, Henry greeted the teen, "Hi April. I'm Henry. I understand you've been talking to a couple of my young friends."

April shyly nodded yes. She then hung her head.

Henry reached out and gently lifted April's chin. "Let me take a look at you, please."

April's round face was framed by long, silky, dark brown hair that hung straight down her back well past her shoulder blades. Her best features were her bright hazel eyes. Her eyes captivated Henry right away. She had a large set of tits with a belly and butt to match. April and her mother stood quietly while Henry looked April over.

Finally, Henry spoke, "What a lovely young lady you are, April. I find it hard to believe the boys aren't chasing after you all the time. April, if you'd like, I'd enjoy entertaining you for a while and maybe teach you a few things. I just love a young girl with big breasts. April, may I see yours?"

April had lifted her head as Henry spoke to her. She even had a bit of a smile on her lips, but didn't move.

Realizing April was probably shy and very self-conscience, Henry turned to Mona. "How about you Mona. You've got a nice set of tits as well. If you don't mind, let's see 'em."

Mona slowly and nervously opened her blouse and shrugged it off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. She then unhooked her bra and dropped it to the floor as well. Mona wasn't exactly a light weight herself, and she sported a heavy D set of tits that drooped to her belly.

Henry reached out and hefted a tit in each hand, "Nice tits, Mona. Very nice tits. Now, April why don't you let me see your breasts like Mom here?"

Very slowly, April lifted her pull-over sweat-shirt and tossed it to the floor. She then slowly removed her bra. She stood stock still while trying to cover her large tits with her crossed arms.

Henry approached April, hugged her, stroked her arms, and whispered in her ear, "April Honey, you have a beautiful set of tits. Please don't try to hide them from me."

April lowered her arms to reveal a set of D tits that, despite their size, had just a little sag. Her tits were topped by half dollar sized aureola. Her nipples were quite small, especially for large tits.

"That's a beautiful set of tits, April. They're not nearly as saggy as Mom here. I love big firm tits like yours. Never try to hide such a wonderful pair."

As April began to grin, she asked, "You really like my boobs?"

Henry continued. "No Honey, I love your tits!" He gently kissed her lips and said, "Now April, why are you and Mona here?"

She softly replied, "Candy and Tasha said you could make me feel real good."

Henry asked, "Did they tell you how?"

Lowering her head, she softly answered, "Yes. They said you'd show me how to have sex."

Henry asked her, "Do you really want me to do that, April?"

"Yes! I really want to stay with you for a while."

Turning to April's mother, Henry asked, "Mona, are you okay with this?"

Mona responded, "Yes! April needs a little pleasure like anyone else."

"How do I know you're serious about this?"

Mona seemed a bit miffed by the question, "We're here aren't we?" She knew where the questions were leading.

Henry continued, "Yes, you're here, but I need proof. As April's Mom, how am I supposed to know you really agree to this? I know! Mona you can provide that proof. Why don't you get on your knees and show April how to suck a cock?"

Mona baulked. "But ... I ... I'm a married..."

Henry ordered, "That's fine. Ladies, get dressed and go. No harm done."

Mona instantly changed her mind. "Wait! Alright! I'll do it!" She immediately fell to her knees, unzipped Henry's pants, and pulled out his flaccid cock. She easily sucked the flaccid member fully into her mouth.

April stared at her mother in disbelief.

Henry's cock grew rapidly with Mona's licking and sucking. In no time, she had a mouth full of his fat seven and a half inch cock. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard and rammed the cock's head into her throat. In a short time, Mona had Henry about to cum.

Henry warned Mona of his impending eruption, "Mona, I'm about to cum. Don't swallow until you show April your mouth full of cum.

Mona seemed to double her efforts and quickly had a mouth full of Henry's cum. April grinned broadly when Mona showed her the gob of cum lying on her tongue. Mona then closed her mouth and swallowed.

Mona had stood and reached for her clothes when Henry spoke, "Very nice Mona. Now finish stripping."

Mona complained, "WHAT? You said I had to give you a blowjob. Nothing more."

"You heard me. Strip! I want to see how well you've held up. Besides, your attitude makes me question your sincerity. Now, STRIP!"

Mona pushed the elastic waist band of her slacks down her legs taking her white cotton panties down at the same time. When they were at her ankles, she kicked off her shoes and stepped out of her pants. Mona then stood buck naked before Henry and April. Poor April had taken after her mother. Mona's tits sagged badly and were laying on her belly. Her ass sagged too. Her belly wasn't too big but it was flabby.

Henry patted Mona on her ass and stepped over to April. "April Honey, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes! I'm sure. Please, I know I'm not as pretty as Candy and Tasha, but I really want to learn about sex from you."

Henry kissed April and squeezed her tits. "OK Honey. Put your top back on and run across the street to Candy's house. You can wait for Mom there.

After April left, Henry gave Mona some instructions. Mona, take April shopping. Buy her some sexy nighties, not slutty but sexy. Get her some sexy underwear, a low cut dress, a bottle of Obsession, and have her hair done. In short, lose the cover up sweats. Have her dress and act like a girl. Before you bring her back tonight, have her shower and shave her legs and pussy. I like bald pussy. Agreed?"

Mona replied, "Okay! Here." She then handed Henry an envelope from her purse. It contained $300.00 in cash.

"Alright then. Now what are we going to do about your poor attitude? I know! Bend over. I'm going to fuck you before you go."

"WHAT? That wasn't part of the deal." Mona bitched, but bent over.

Henry stepped up behind Mona's fat droopy ass with his reawakened cock ready to spear her pussy. Patting her big ass, he said, "Nope! That thing is probably sloppy as hell. Maybe some other time." Swatting her right cheek, he ordered, "Get dressed and get out of here. You've got a lot of shopping to do."

Without a word, Mona dressed. As she turned to leave, she glared at Henry and said, "I am not sloppy!" She then walked out.

It was almost 8:30 PM when April knocked on Henry's door. He barely recognized her as he let her in. Her hair had been cut, curled, and styled and was laying softly on her shoulders. She was wearing a tan print off the shoulder dress that was low cut enough to show off some of her cleavage. The hem was just above her knees. She had on nylons and patent leather shoes that matched her dress. She wore just a bit of make-up and smelled deliciously like his favorite perfume, Obsession.

"Wow! April, you look great. You look and smell delicious. Please come in." Henry held out his hand and led April to his couch.

Over April's shoulder, Henry saw Mona start her car and slowly pull away.

As she stepped in, April smiled and said, "You don't mean that, but it's nice to hear anyway."

"April, I do mean it. You're a lovely young lady. Working with you will give me a great deal of pleasure. I especially like your lovely eyes."

She stated the obvious, "But I'm so big. Candy and Tasha are so small and cute."

"True on both counts. You are a big girl. You're a lovely big girl with wonderfully large tits. If you so choose, you can loose some of your weight, but don't do it for me. As for Candy and Tasha being small and cute, that's true as well. Their butts are too small. When having hard sex, there's no meat there to protect their pelvises. So, it sometimes hurts to screw them hard."

Henry continued, "You on the other hand have a beautifully large set of tits. I look forward to playing with them for hours. Also, once you're into it, sex with you promises to be a very comfortable ride. Now, come and sit on the couch with me."

April couldn't believe someone really wanted her, "You really mean it don't you? You like my big bo ... tits? Do you really want to ... ahh ... er ... screw me?"

"Yes April! I really want you!" Henry then firmly hugged April and kissed her with passion. He then bent and kissed the exposed portion of each tit once. "April, would you like a glass of wine?"

"Yes, please, if you don't mind."

Henry led April to his couch, held her hand as she sat down. He then went to the kitchen to get the wine. While getting the wine, he popped one of his little blue pills.

Returning to April, Henry sat close to her and put his arm around her shoulder. They chatted and sipped wine for a couple of hours.

By then April had consumed several glasses of wine and was a little buzzed. She didn't remember turning to lie in Henry's lap, but there she was. She hadn't noticed when Henry unbuttoned her dress from her tits to her navel, or when he unhooked her new front closing bra, but her tits were completely exposed. Henry was eagerly sucking one of her tits and its hard little nipple while fondling the other. All she really knew was she was thoroughly enjoying the attention, caresses, and kisses Henry was lavishing on her face, ears, neck, and erect nipples.

April gasped when Henry sucked as much of one nipple and tit into his mouth as he could and firmly squeezed the other. She brought her hands up and, with a moan, pressed his hands and face to her chest.

Henry sucked even harder. April's nipples were fully erect and still only the size of peas. Regardless of their size, they were very sensitive and April was constantly moaning as Henry ministered to them.

Henry helped her sit up and got on his knees on the floor in front of April. He firmly squeezed both of her tits. She continued pulling his face tightly to her chest. He then proceeded to place a large hickey on her chest between the large tits he was enjoying.

As he sucked on her chest, Henry pinched her nipples and placed his knees between April's feet. She soon spread her feet and her knees naturally followed. As he continued to suck on her chest, Henry lifted her dress and crawled forward between her knees. He was pleasantly surprised to find stockings and a garter belt instead of pantyhose. They allowed him to rub the hard cock in his pants against her crotch.

April's legs were soon spread widely around Henry's hips. Her new silky white panties were soaking wet with her pussy's natural lubricating juices. Henry released a tit and placed his hand between his hips and her drenched crotch. As she felt the contact with her pussy, April laid her head back on the couch and moaned deeply. As Henry fondled a tit and petted her crotch, she scooted her butt nearly off the couch and spread her legs as wide as she could to give better access to her pussy. Almost unconsciously, she was rocking her hips as Henry petted her.

Not wanting to take her virginity on his couch, Henry stood and kissed April's lips and softly said to her, "Come on Baby. Let's move to the bedroom. We'll have more room to pet you there."

April held out her hands, and he helped her to her feet. She stumbled a little and said, "Woowee! I think I have a bit of a buzz going.

Henry pulled her tightly to his chest crushing her tits between them. He told her, "That's okay, Baby. I'll help you along if you need it." He then hugged and gently kissed her before leading her to his bedroom.

Standing next to his bed, April let Henry finish undressing her. The wine had done its job. April was no longer nervous. She was horny. A few more buttons, and her dress fell to the floor. Her loosened bra fell with the dress. Kneeling in front of her, he unhooked April's stockings and rolled each of them down her legs and off her feet. The garter belt followed. Taking the elastic waistband of her soaked panties in his fingers, Henry kissed her pubic mound and pulled the panties down and off. Her freshly shaved pussy was revealed to Henry's appreciative eyes.

April stood quietly, completely nude, before Henry. She was no longer shy about her body's size or shape. She was just horny.

Still on his knees, Henry pulled her hips toward him and again kissed April's pubic mound. He inhaled deeply and told April, "Baby, there's nothing like the smell and taste of a fresh, young, virgin's, pussy. I especially like them shaved bald like yours. Yummy."

April giggled and said, "Tasha and Mom both said you liked shaved tails. So I shaved mine for you. I hope you like me."

Standing, Henry took April's hands and stepped back to survey his prize, "Honey, you are a lovely girl. I'd like you whether you shaved or not, but I do prefer shaved pussy. April, I am really going to enjoy our time together."

April was smiling broadly as Henry helped her sit then lay on his bed. He crawled in next to her and resumed playing with her large tits. April's nipples responded and were quickly erect again. She was again firmly holding Henry's head to her chest as she moaned her approval.

In a short time, Henry slid a hand down April's belly until he was petting her bald pussy. "Very nice indeed, April."

When he began stroking a finger through her snugly closed slit, she slowly spread her legs. Henry began stroking a second finger along her split and gently pried her outer labia apart. Her lubricating juices were flowing heavily. Not only was her pussy soaked and slick, even her chubby thighs were glistening with her juices. As Henry lightly teased her clitoris, April's breath became ragged. She spread her legs wide so Henry could enjoy her treasure.

Henry rolled onto April and passionately kissed her. She eagerly returned the kiss. He slowly kissed and licked his way down her body until he was kissing her bald mound. Reaching up and firmly squeezing both tits, Henry dove to what had become one of his favorite activities, eating fresh young virgin pussy.

April was loudly moaning and rolling her head from side to side. She was holding Henry's head by his hair and pulling his face tightly to her drenched hole. When he licked then sucked her clit, April gasped and cried out. "Oh yes! Keep doing that. Oh my God!!!"

Henry happily did just that. He eagerly continued eating April's pussy. When he again sucked her clit into his mouth, April repeatedly thrust her pelvis up to meet his tongue. Flicking his tongue rapidly over her clit quickly had April writhing in orgasm. She went wild. She clamped her legs around Henry's head and neck and screamed, "Oh God yes!! Eat me, Henry! Eat my pussy!!" April thrashed for some time before thrusting her hips high in the air and shuddering to a climax.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.