Scent Seduction - Cover

Scent Seduction

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - He buys a house and finds that any female that he invites into the master bedroom or ensuite becomes sexually active with him. He finds that the previous owner has created a powerful aphrodisiac that is pumped into these rooms.... along with multiple cameras that record the sessions. He had also installed cameras into the neighbour's houses - it was a voyeur's paradise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

I was surprised when I opened my front door. There was plain clothes detective Shana in anything but her plain clothes attire. She was very casually dressed in a flowery dress that showed off plenty of skin, mainly her shapely tits which I could see were braless under her dress.

Shana was of medium height, with long dark hair just past her shoulders (It was in a bun last time that I had seen her two days ago). She had a beautiful pleasant face that was smiling back at me. Scanning down her body, I noted that the dress ended mid-thigh, and she had slip on sandals on her sexy feet. She had a beautiful tan - the absence of tan lines make me wonder if it was an all-over tan.

"Good morning sergeant ... are you working undercover today" I greeted her with a smart remark.

"Oh no ... it's my day off ... can I come in?" she informed me.

I stepped back and invited her inside, closing the door behind her.

As soon as the door was closed she launched herself at me, plastering her body against mine, pressing her braless tits against my chest. Looping her arm around my neck she drew me into a passionate tongue-filled kiss.

I went with the flow, and returned the kiss until our lips parted.

"I want what you gave Taryn" she told me breathlessly. "She told me everything that you did to her".

I kissed her again, letting my hands slip down to grab her firm ass and pull her against my rapidly hardened cock. I lifted her and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked us carefully down to the master bedroom where I lowered her to stand again.

I suspected that the GO-GO spray would not be needed today, but it would not go astray in lowering her inhibitions even further.

Pushing the thin straps of her dress off her shoulders resulted in the dress falling to her waist, revealing her shapely tits with their pierced rosy red nipples. My hands were drawn to her tits, cupping and squeezing them, feeling their shape and weight.

I moved my hands to her waist and pushed the dress off her hips, letting it fall to the floor around her ankles.

"Fuck me" I gasped when I realised that she was bottomless too, and that she had a thin landing strip of dark pubic hairs across her mound. It was an all-over tan.

"I trimmed it especially for you this morning" she informed me with her hands zeroing in on the waistband of my shorts. Hooking her fingers into the band, she pulled them down slowly, catching my cock along the way for a moment before it popped free.

"Fuck ... that's enormous ... I thought that she was exaggerating when Taryn described it to me".

Given that all I was wearing was my shorts, I was as naked as her now.

Her hand grasped my cock around the base, finding that her fingers could not meet around my fatness. With my cock near to her face, she directed it to between her lips, running it along her lips before sliding it between them.

She bobbed her head back and forth, working in unison with her hand that milked my shaft. I could feel her taking more of me deeper in her mouth until my cockhead was at the entrance to her throat. Opening her mouth even wider, she pushed past her throat entry, overcoming her gag reflex to take me into her throat.

Her lips were around the base of my cock for a couple of seconds before she had to remove my cock from her throat.

"That was fucking amazing" I commented just as she repeated the feat again ... and again.

"I'm going to cum if you keep that up" I warned her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.