Scent Seduction
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - He buys a house and finds that any female that he invites into the master bedroom or ensuite becomes sexually active with him. He finds that the previous owner has created a powerful aphrodisiac that is pumped into these rooms.... along with multiple cameras that record the sessions. He had also installed cameras into the neighbour's houses - it was a voyeur's paradise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

It was two weeks since the new arrivals in the neighbourhood took up residence. I had noted that they were a young muslim couple - he acted all tough and she was subservient to him, dressed in that head to toe covering.

I had tried to engage them in conversation when I jogged past but he had just ignored me. She hung back in the background, but from what I could see she was very young (based on her hands which was all I could see).

I watched the cam footage from their house with interest. They had very little in terms of furniture and other possessions. I picked up nothing of interest from the bedroom, and the ensuite camera was obscured by a towel all of the time. That frustrated me.


I was waiting for the architect to come and do a final inspection on my ensuite renovations. I passed the time in the monitor room, watching what was happening in the various houses, which wasn't anything at all with most people at work.

My attention was caught when the young muslim wife entered the bedroom ... and started to remove her head covering. Without it I saw that she had short dark wavy hair which framed a very young and pretty face. I estimated her age at no more than15 years of age.

Then she really got my interest when she lifted the remainder of her clothes up over her head, leaving her in a white bra and pantie set. My eyes were drawn to her baby bump - she looked to be about 5 months pregnant.

She reached behind her back and unsnapped the bra, letting it drop to the floor before she slipped her panties off and stepped out of them.

She stood and admired herself in the mirror, twisting and turning. I loved the sight too. She had swollen tits with a dark areola and nipple. Her pubic mound was sparsely covered by dark straight hair.

I had a half mast hardon, which I was groping at when my front doorbell rang out.

"Fuck ... what fucking bad timing" I groaned as I shut the room door and headed to see who was there.


My visitor was from the architect's office - the guy that I had been dealing with had sent one of the junior architects. Her name was Keiko and she was Japanese and very petite - she looked like a young teenager.

"Hi ... I'm Keiko ... I'm here to do your final inspection" she explained.

She was about 5 ft tall, slim with almost no breasts., wearing a polo shirt with the company's logo and a pair of shorts that left her slim and shapely legs on display. She wore sandals on her small feet.

I showed her through to the ensuite and left her to do her inspection.

About five minutes later I thought "Shit ... the go-go spray is active in there ... she'll be horny by now".

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.