Scent Seduction - Cover

Scent Seduction

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He buys a house and finds that any female that he invites into the master bedroom or ensuite becomes sexually active with him. He finds that the previous owner has created a powerful aphrodisiac that is pumped into these rooms.... along with multiple cameras that record the sessions. He had also installed cameras into the neighbour's houses - it was a voyeur's paradise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

I had gone over the master bedroom and ensuite with a "fine tooth comb" looking for the possible cause that made women visiting the rooms sexually aggressive. I had found nothing, so I decided to climb up into the roof cavity and check it out from above.

Once through the manhole in the ceiling and using my torch, I crawled carefully across to the area above the master bedroom.

I found the normal sorts of things in the roof cavity, including spiders. Lifting the insulation was more productive - I found a small clear tube. I followed the tubing and it led me to a trap door in the ceiling. Opening the door, I directed the torch into the space below to discover an area between two walls with a ladder and two large tanks that stood over 8 ft tall.

I climbed down the ladder to examine the tanks. Finding a gauge on each tank, I noted that each tank was 90% full. I also found an inlet tube which went through the wall into the monitor room. I noted its position so I knew where to look in the room when I returned to it.

Climbing back up the ladder and closing the trap door, I followed the small tube to where it branched out. Following one, it lead to the air vent above the bed. I followed the other one and it led to the air vent above the ensuite.

Satisfied that I had found something, I exited the cavity space and returned to the monitor room. I felt around the desk and cupboards where the inlet pipe entered the room, and found a small catch that opened up a hidden panel.

Inside the hidden panel I found another book, and a strange rectangular device attached to the tube.

Taking the book, I returned to the comfy chair and sat down to read the book.


The book told me everything about the system, and also about the substance contained in the tanks.

It was an aphrodisiac that the previous owner had created and perfected. The rectangular box was the mixing chamber that was used to make more of the substance. It was a simple recipe that anyone could put together.

It explained the effects on women, and how much was needed to achieve the desired result. It also directed me to an application on the computer that controlled and monitored the tanks.

There was also a diagram that indicated that an outlet was included in the office. I looked closely at the air vent above the desk, and found the tube there too.

With a minor change to the application settings, the office outlet became operational. I now did not need to entice a woman into my bedroom/ensuite.

The book indicated that the tanks had a couple of years supply in them without any need to make more of the recipe up. There was also details about portable dispensers in the book, so I went looking in the monitor room and found a couple of portable dispensers connected to the system.

"Fuck me" I muttered "This guy had the ultimate setup ... It was a pity that he died".

"I wonder how and why he died"

I resolved to do some research to answer that question.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.