Scent Seduction
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He buys a house and finds that any female that he invites into the master bedroom or ensuite becomes sexually active with him. He finds that the previous owner has created a powerful aphrodisiac that is pumped into these rooms.... along with multiple cameras that record the sessions. He had also installed cameras into the neighbour's houses - it was a voyeur's paradise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size  

It didn't take me long to move into my new house. My furniture was past its use by date so I dumped most of it and donated the rest to charity. I just packed my clothes and personal items and moved in within a couple of days of the settlement.

I was sitting in the lounge when I got to contemplating the two sexual encounters that I had had in this house. Firstly, there was the real estate agent Jamie, and then the previous owner Tammy. Neither of them had given me any idea of their interest - and then once in the master bedroom they had become the instigators of the encounters.

"Hmmmm ... I wonder if its something to do with the ambience of the room" I wondered out loud.

"Maybe I should try it out.this afternoon" was my thought. I had invited Jamie (the agent) back to discuss some outstanding items relating to the sale process.

Jamie had ignored me since our romp in the bedroom despite all my efforts, so this might be a good test.


Jamie arrived as arranged. She was pleasant but very business like when we sat in my new office to discuss the items. She just wasn't giving me any ways of getting the visit on a more personal footing. As we drew the meeting to a close, I decided to ask her a question that would require a trip into the master bedroom/ensuite area.

"Do you think that the council would approve changes to the ensuite to make it bigger by extending out into the yard?" I asked then added.

"Come and I'll show you my thoughts".

I stood up and started to walk to the master bedroom, giving her no choice but to follow me.

She followed me all the way into the ensuite where I started to describe the changes that I had thought up that lunch-time.

Jamie immediately changed her demeanour, and was much more personal in her interactions. I flirted and she responded with equally risqué comments. I found ourselves in close proximity with me standing immediately behind her, pointing around her shoulders.

Her shapely ass rested against my front, and I pressed forward to eliminate any gap between us. I put my other hand on her hip to direct her attentions.

I could smell her intoxicating perfume. I moved to smell her neck and kiss it gently. She shivered with the attentions but didn't object or attempt to move. I slipped my other hand up her front and cupped her breast through her blouse.

Turning her slowly, I moved her so that she was facing me. My lips met hers in a tongue-filled passionate kiss with my hand desperately trying to unbeaten her blouse. With it opened, I slipped a hand under her bra to cup her naked tits and tweak her nipples.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.