Samantha's Sex Lesson - Cover

Samantha's Sex Lesson

Copyright© 2015 by IronBuddah

Chapter 7: What Samantha Really Learned

Erotica Story: Chapter 7: What Samantha Really Learned - Mandy is worried that her developing daughter Samantha will end up pregnant if she doesn't take action quickly. She recruits Aaron to teach Samantha a lesson about what teen aged boys want to do to her even though he's an adult now. But what lesson will Aaron teach and what lesson will Samantha learn?

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

"That's not fair. That wasn't the lesson you were teaching me!"

"What do you mean that wasn't the lesson I was teaching you? How many times did I tell you that you needed to make me cum in your mouth and that you shouldn't trust me? I shouldn't have put my dick inside you and cum like that, but I was trying to warn you that the lure of your pussy would eventually overwhelm me. I fought it for as long as I could. But after eating you, I just couldn't fight it any longer.

"Well, sure, that's what you were saying. But what you were doing was resisting the urge to cum in side me over and over and over again. Until you jizzed my pussy, I just thought you and Mom were being paranoid about the dangers of sex!"

"Ugh! Now I know why Mandy was so insistent that I might actually need to cum inside you to get you to realize what a girl's pussy does to a guy. Maybe if I had listened to her more closely I might have been thinking about a more hands on lesson from the start instead of things getting slowly out of control as we both got hornier and hornier. I should have jacked off on your tits at some point to show you how much a sexy body like yours affects a man. I really apologize for cumming in you. It felt so good I can't really say I regret it, but I know I shouldn't have done that. Are you mad at me?"

"Well, I really did want you to fuck me," Samantha admitted. "I think I would have been a lot more cautious about letting you put your dick inside me if I had seen it squirting all over my boobies. I'm more irritated with you for making it seem so easy to keep from cumming in me."

"I was doing something wrong if you thought it was easy to resist the urge to ejaculate inside you," Aaron explained. "Your pussy makes my cock feel so good. In the end, all I could think about was how much I needed to cum and how I would rather cum in your pussy than your mouth. I knew it was stupid, but I couldn't help myself. Fuck, I hope I didn't knock you up."

Samantha glared down at the cock still splitting her pussy lips, "I'm hoping that myself, despite what I said while you were cumming inside me. I know, you told me I shouldn't trust you; but I was convinced that you wouldn't actually ejaculate inside me during a sex lesson."

"Do you want me to pull out?" Aaron asked.

"No, I may not ever get to feel your cock inside me again after this. If my Mom had known that there was actually a slim chance of me getting pregnant, she would never had encouraged you to fuck me. She thought it was perfectly safe because I just had my period. All I hear is about how she was pregnant with me when she was sixteen and had me when she was seventeen. Fuck, I just turned fourteen. If you knocked me up, I'll still be fourteen when I have a baby! My mom will never let me hear the end of it if I am pregnant now."

"I'm so sorry Samantha. I knew things were getting out of hand, but they felt so good I didn't want to stop what we were doing."

"It's OK, I'm starting to enjoy the feeling of having your cum in my pussy. In fact, the more I think about it, the less worried about you knocking me up I get. Ugh! I actually think I'm getting horny again; does that make sense?"

"Oh no! It does. That's the science I said I would tell you about. I heard about a sex study that found women not using protection or who were on the pill trusted their boyfriends more and had more sex than women using condoms for birth control. The theory was that taking a man's semen inside her made the women trust the men fucking them and made them want to fuck them more."

"Shit! It might have been useful if you had remembered that before you had the biggest cum of your life inside my pussy," Samantha scolded. "Seems like something I needed to know, don't you think. Ugh! I think that study was right though. The feeling of having your sperm inside me is so soothing, I'm not really even annoyed at you cumming inside me any more. In fact, I don't think I'd mind if you left another big dose of sperm in my belly!"

"There's even more too it than that. Semen has a protein in it that can help induce ovulation."

"So you mean even though I just had my period, having sex with you means I'm more likely to ovulate early?"

"Yeah!" Aaron gasped. "That's another reason there is no really safe time to have sex!"

"Oh fuck Aaron! I don't know if it's that protein you're talking about, or just knowing that such a thing exists and I have a belly full of it, but I'm definitely getting horny again!"

"No Samantha, it's too dangerous!"

"Hear me out," Samantha protested. "You told me that I'm only going to get pregnant tonight if I ovulate early this cycle, correct?"

"Yes, that's correct."

"Also, you said you just had the biggest cum of your life, so presumably, there is already more than enough sperm inside me to do the job if I do happen to ovulate early."

"There's bound to be. That has to have been two or three times a normal load that I just shot inside you!" Aaron exclaimed.

"So, it's like you already had unprotected sex with me two or three times tonight?" Samantha asked.

Aaron responded, "I think it's reasonable to look at it that way."

Samantha continued her argument, "Therefore, if we have sex a second time, it's more like having sex for the third or fourth time tonight. I'm either going to ovulate early, in which case, there's already more than enough sperm inside me to knock me up. Or I'm not going to ovulate early, in which case it doesn't matter how much sperm you dump inside me."

Just the nature of Samantha's line of reasoning was enough to make Aaron start to get another erection. Then he realized that what the teen was saying actually made a perverse sort of sense and his cock started to become much harder inside the girl. Aaron only grunted as the feeling of his cock growing hard inside the girl he was supposed to be teaching about sex hit him.

"So, I see your cock likes my idea Aaron. What do you say? Can we fuck some more? Can I get another blast of your cum squirted inside me? Please say yes!"

Aaron pumped his hips back and forth to bring himself back to full hardness inside Samantha. "Ugh! I can't think straight while I'm fucking you girl. Your pussy just makes me crazy with lust!" Aaron pulled his cock out of the teen, making her whimper in protest. Aaron plopped down on the bed next to Samantha with his dick pointing straight up at the ceiling. After a few moments of consideration, Aaron spoke, "Samantha, I don't know if it's that you make a compelling argument or that my cock aches to be inside you no matter what the risk. Let's fuck some more!"

"Oh goody!" The teen exclaimed. "I was afraid you would say no."

"The lure of your pussy, along with the knowledge that the situation can't get any worse than it already is, has completely overwhelmed me again Samantha. However, I will suggest a different position. Why don't you straddle me and point my cock at your pussy?"

As she was positioning herself to mount Aaron, Samantha cooed, "I like the idea of being on top! Now what do I do?"

"Guide me inside your pussy; use your hands as much as you need to."

"It's not working!" Samantha protested. "Wait! Oh my goodness; I think you're about to go inside me. Yes! Oh yes Aaron, that feels so good. I love the thought of having you inside me with the intention of filling me full of cum again. I feel so good sitting on your cock like this; it's wonderful!"

"How do I fuck you when I'm on top Aaron?" Samantha asked. "There's a lot more to think about when I have to move myself around your cock."

"Just lift your body up slowly like you were going to stand up from kneeling," Aaron instructed. "Oh yes, just like that," he added as the teen followed his instructions.

"This feels really good Aaron. I like the way it feels to impale my pussy on your cock," Samantha cooed.

"If you really want to control the action, put your hand on my chest for leverage. Oh yes! I love your pussy Samantha. Ugh! I'd probably be cumming again right now if I hadn't just exploded inside you!"

"Well, I'm glad you're not," Samantha panted. "I want to make myself cum while I'm on top of your cock."

"In that case, I better do some of the work too," Aaron grunted as he thrust up at the teen riding his dick."

"Fuck me Aaron!" Samantha encouraged. "Aren't you glad you get another chance to fuck me and cum inside me?"

"I told you how much I love your pussy, didn't I? And can't you tell from the noises I'm making? But if you can't, yes I'm glad we're fucking again. And I'm glad I don't have to fight like mad to restrain my lust; not that it did any good to resist in the end. Before when we were fucking, I hardly dare look at your gorgeous tits. I love the way they bounce while you fuck me, and now I can fill my hands up with those growing twin mounds!"

"Yes Aaron! Play with my boobies while I fuck you! Do you think my mom would let me take my shirt off so you can at least feel and kiss my growing tits some time? She would probably watch us like a hawk since that's one of the ways to get a girl excited enough for sex, but it would still be a we could have fun together since you don't think she's going to let you fuck me again after tonight."

Aaron shuddered at the thought of sucking on Samantha's round tits while Mandy watched. He wasn't sure he could do that in front of Mandy, but by the same token, he wasn't sure he could resist if Samantha peeled her shirt off and offered up one of her plump tits to suckle. "I ... hmmm ... you see..." Aaron stammered. "Ugh! That's actually a really kinky idea. I think it ... might me me ... cum!" Aaron bellowed and he thrust up at the teen straddling him harder than ever.

"Oh yes Aaron! Cum inside me! I want to feel that thick baby making semen flowing into my pussy a second time."

"Samantha, don't say things like that!" Aaron protested. "We don't want you to actually get pregnant tonight, but as scary as the idea of knocking you up is, I can't stop cumming in you. It just feels to damn good to cum inside you!"

"Yes Aaron yes! Making you feel good makes me feel good! Thinking about having your baby makes me feel good; thinking about having your baby makes me want to cum!"

"Samantha, what is wrong with you? You sound like you want to get pregnant as a teenager."

"I don't really, but the idea of breeding with you makes me so horny," Samantha sighed. "Just feeling your potent sperm filling me up is going to ... UGH! Make me cum too!" Samantha collapsed on top of Aaron after achieving another orgasm to the thought of being impregnated.

"Damn Samantha, you are baby crazy when you fuck! You are going to need to be super careful about letting things get out of hand because of that."

"Don't worry, you probably haven't knocked me up tonight, even if having your sperm inside me makes it more likely for me to ovulate early." Samantha replied drawing out the word probably as she cuddled her body against Aaron's.

"Wake up Aaron," Samantha urged.

"Oh fuck! I thought it was a dream that I fucked your twice without protection. I must have dozed off after the second round."

"You fucked me several times," Samantha corrected. "You just came inside me twice."

"Don't remind me," Aaron groaned. "Mandy would have killed me if she heard you begging for my babies right before you came. The whole point of these lessons was to keep you from accidentally getting knocked up; not to encourage a guy to get you pregnant."

"You've succeeded," Samantha stated with an impish look on her face. "Because of your lessons, if I end up pregnant, it will on purpose."

"Samantha, don't you dare tell your mother that!" Aaron scolded.

"Don't worry, I won't get you in trouble," Samantha replied. "Seriously thought, I think my mom will be home from the movie soon. Do we have enough time for you to dump another load of sweet cum into my belly before she gets back?"

Aaron looked at the clock thinking it was doubtful, but his cock was already growing hard as a result of Samantha's question. "Unfortunately, I just don't think we have time. Ugh!"

Samantha had taken Aaron's swelling cock into her hands and was pumping on it. "Are you sure Aaron?" the teen pleaded. "Don't you think we have time for you to stick your hard dick inside me one last time knowing that you might never get to do it again? I bet if we've started before my mom gets home, she'll still let us finish."

"Oh shit! Let's go for it!" Aaron gasped as he surrendered to the teen's hand job. "I'm afraid of what your mom is going to say if she walks in the door to find us fucking, but the way you rub my dick just makes me want to put it inside your pussy!"

"Do you have some other position you can teach me about?"

Aaron thought for a moment before replying, "Yes, doggy style!"

"Oh, so I get on the bed like this?" Samantha asked getting on her hands and knees.

"Exactly!" Aaron exclaimed. "Then I get behind you like this and ... ahhh ... enter your sweet, sweet pussy once again!"

As Aaron sighed with pleasure at the prospect of fucking Samantha one last time before Mandy returned home, Samantha grunted with primal need, "Ugh! This is a position for raw animal sex. Fuck me like a bitch in heat Aaron! Breed me like an animal!"

"Yes! You're my little bitch in heat and I'm going to dump another potent load of cum in your fertile belly!"

Unfortunately for the couple on Samantha's bed, Mandy walked in the door just in time to hear Aaron's perverse statement. "What in the world is going on in there?" Mandy demanded.

"Oh fuck! I'm sorry Mandy; I didn't mean it. Your daughter gets a little baby crazy with a cock between her legs. She'll say she doesn't want to get pregnant before you start fucking, but after you get going she wants to be filled up with baby juice! I got caught up in the excitement and started going along with her." Aaron stammered.

"I take it from your earlier statement, that you did decide it was necessary to pump my silly daughter full of cum to prove to her that boys are only interested in one thing and this is a second round of sex."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.