Samantha's Sex Lesson
Chapter 2: The Lesson Begins

Copyright© 2015 by IronBuddah

Erotica Story: Chapter 2: The Lesson Begins - Mandy is worried that her developing daughter Samantha will end up pregnant if she doesn't take action quickly. She recruits Aaron to teach Samantha a lesson about what teen aged boys want to do to her even though he's an adult now. But what lesson will Aaron teach and what lesson will Samantha learn?

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

"So, there are basically two general tones a guy will take when talking to you. The more obvious one is to tell you how beautiful you are. Things like how they love your long blonde hair or your pretty blue eyes. The more tricky one is to give you a subtle insult. Maybe something like, you have the strangest looking pinkie fingers I have ever seen."

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with my pinkies!" Samantha protested.

"Exactly! But if you get worried about something silly like that, you might let a guy do more than you would otherwise in an attempt to disprove whatever he criticized about you. Some aren't even that subtle, some might actually come out and say a girl is stupid or ugly, then, once again, you might let them do more than you should in an attempt to prove them wrong.

"Man, that's really dumb! Why would any girl do that?"

"Well, when their self confidence is shaky, people do all kinds of weird things. That's why, in my opinion, you should institute a zero tolerance policy for that kind of manipulative psychology."

"Got it! Consider than lesson learned. Be careful of flattery and be doubly careful of haters."

"Good," Aaron stated. "Another way guys will try to get further than they should is by getting you hot and bothered."

Samantha giggled, "Girls at school say that some of the really cute guys make them all hot and bothered."

"Now, being teenage boys, some of them probably don't realize this, but once you get a girl hot and bothered she isn't thinking clearly. Guys are pretty much hot and bothered from the time they hit puberty until they turn thirty, or more."

"How old are you?" Samantha inquired.

"Twenty-seven."

"So, you're saying you're not thinking clearly when it comes to girls?"

"Of course not! If I had any sense I'd have refused to have anything to do with a sex lesson where the mom is OK with me banging her daughter just to get the point across of how much guys want to get into a girl's pants."

"So, you don't want to have sex with me during this lesson, but the only reason you're teaching this lesson at all, is because you do want to have sex with me? That doesn't make any fucking sense!"

Aaron grinned, "See, not thinking clearly. So the main way guys will try to get you not thinking clearly is by kissing you."

"I'm just not buying it. You're going to have to kiss me before I believe that just pressing your lips to mine is going to make my thinking all fuzzy."

"OK, if that's what you want," Aaron stated before leaning toward the teen's face. Samantha tilted her face up and to the side to allow Aaron to kiss her. Aaron lightly pressed his lips to those of the teen, then moved out of her personal space. The girl's face was flushed and she was smiling broadly.

"That was really sweet, and I'm glad I got my first kiss from you, but I don't feel like taking all my clothes off now. I mean, not any more than I did at the start of this lesson. Anyway, I don't feel like my thinking is fuzzy from that kiss."

"Well, what if I kissed you again?" Aaron asked. Samantha tilted her head up again and Aaron planted half a dozen kisses on her lips. Each one a bit more forceful than the last."

"Hmmm, that's really nice, and you can keep kissing me like that until Mom gets home if you want. However, you're not making my thinking fuzzy!"

Aaron found the teen's lips very kissable, and while that wasn't a bad suggestion, he knew Mandy wouldn't be happy with the quality of his lesson if he didn't impress on Samantha how kissing could indeed get you hot and bothered. He was already feeling a little that way just from the few kisses he had planeted on the girl, and the very idea of making the next suggestion caused him to feel increased lust for the teen. "How about if we French kiss?" Aaron asked. "If that doesn't get you hot and bothered, you're really a cold fish."

"I'm not sure. Letting you stick your tongue in my mouth, that just sounds gross!"

"Don't knock it until you try it," Aaron advised. "Besides, your mother said you have to listen to me, and if I don't teach you anything else, you need to know how it feels to get hot and bothered even if the idea of French kissing grosses you out right now."

Samantha sighed, "Oh, all right. Stick your tongue in my mouth."

Aaron didn't just ram his tongue into the girl's mouth. First he kissed her, then he licked at her lips a bit. This caused the girl to gasp, and only then did Aaron slip his tongue into her mouth. Even still, he was gentle with Samantha's first French kiss. When he pulled his mouth away, Samantha's eyes were wild and her pupils dilated. "Well?" he asked.

"That was ... amazing!" Samantha replied breathlessly. "I have to ... do that again!"

This time Samantha grabbed Aaron's face, and she did jam her tongue into his mouth. This started a tongue duel between the two. Aaron could feel her growing tits pressing against his chest as she pressed her body tightly against his. The action was making his cock hard, and he tried to shift to conceal that fact. Finally the girl came up for air. "You hadn't planned on doing that, did you?" Aaron asked rhetorically. "Still think kissing can't make you hot and bothered."

"Fuck no! I can see why Mom is worried. I'd do just about anything to keep a boy kissing me like that. You've convinced me that I'm not letting anyone French kiss me but you Aaron!"

"Umm, I'm not exactly sure that was the message I was trying to get across," Aaron protested.

"Shut up and kiss me some more!" Samantha demanded. Aaron obliged the girl, but this time he was too turned on to keep from pressing his erection against Samantha's body. Her big tits were driving him wild, and he wanted to feel them against his chest as much as he could through layers of clothing. The teen didn't seem disturbed by the feel of his hard cock pressing against her. If anything, she started kissing him even more urgently. Instinctively, he wrapped his arms around Samantha, and ran his hand up her back. Then he froze when felt the strap of her bra.

"What are you doing? It's just a bra you big dummy! You insisted that I wear one for this lesson; now get back to Frenching me!"

Aaron obeyed the teen's directive, but he couldn't stop thinking about Samantha's bra. From the feel of the girl in his arms, he didn't doubt that she had grown to the point that she really needed a C cup bra. As his French kissing of Samantha progressed to full blown making out with the teen, he kept playing with the strap of her bra. It was only a matter of time before he unhooked it, so he decided he might as well get it over with. Somewhere in the back of his mind, a little voice was saying that he hadn't intended to do this, but the little voice went unheeded. He grabbed both side of the clasp, pulled, then released. Just like that, Samantha's bra was unhooked!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.