Buying the Family Next Door - Cover

Buying the Family Next Door

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 8: Brittany Squirts

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Brittany Squirts - A wealthy middle-aged man takes advantage of his neighbor and her girls when she falls far behind with their bills. When she comes to him for financial help he turns her family into his sexual servants.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Light Bond   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Big Breasts  

Brittany came over to do her chores as soon as she got home from school. She striped and went right to work. As she finished making my bed, I gently patted her cute little ass. "Yum yum! That's going to be one tasty little ass and pussy some day."

She asked, "Do we have to wait? Please Gary, I want to give myself to you now."

"I know you do, Baby. Maybe your day will come soon. I have something special in mind for your first fuck."

"Really! What is it?" The teen was excited.

"Never mind that now! I hear you've been practicing with a dildo. Don't you dare put that thing anywhere near that sweet virgin pussy." I warned her.

"Oh no, Gary! I know my pussy and my virginity are yours when you want me. I've been using it in my mouth. Mom says I'm almost as good as she is. All I need is a cock that cums to finish my training. She doesn't want me to choke the first time you use my throat." Brittany was very proud of her efforts, as she should be.

"Hummm. A cock that cums, huh? I wonder where we can find one of those." I teased my young maid. I rubbed my crotch as my cock hardened. "Do you think you could find anything around here that would help you finish your training in that area?"

"Oh Gary!" Brittany, like the typical teenager, rolled her eyes as if to say I knew nothing about anything.

"Do your think this will do?" I asked while obviously rubbing my hard cock through my pants.

Brittany grinned from ear to ear. Her eyes seemed to sparkle as well. She giggled and answered. "Oh I don't know. It might!"

"Why you little imp. I ought to shove this cock down your sweet throat and leave it there, but you'd probably like that. Why don't you reach in my pants and take my cock out? I think it likes you already. See how hard it is for you?"

Brittany's bravado slipped a bit. Her hands were shaking as she knelt and loosened my belt. She opened the button, and unzipped my fly. As she lowered the zipper, my pants fell to the floor. She took hold of the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down. When she did that, my cock sprang free and pointed straight at her face. Her face seemed to light up with delight at the sight of my cock pointing at her.

Her mother was right. Brittany didn't just suck my cock, she engulfed it. She made love to it. She sensuously licked and kissed every inch of my shaft. I thought I'd lose it and cum when she swirled her tongue around the head of my cock. She didn't forget my balls either. Brittany lovingly sucked them one at a time into her mouth and swabbed them with her busy tongue. I think her loving oral attentions made my cock swell to new dimensions.

Only when she had thoroughly bathed my balls with her tongue did she return to my cock. A droplet of precum had formed on my cock's head. Brittany made a show of looking at it before lapping it up with a quick flick of her tongue.

My little nymphet in training kissed my cock's head, opened her mouth, and took half of my shaft in. Brittany hesitated only a few seconds. She shook her head as if seating my cock's head at the entrance to her throat. She took hold of my hips and used them to pull her face forward. She swallowed and took my entire cock into her mouth and down her throat. She pressed her nose into my pubic hair and shook her head again.

"Oh shit, Brit. Keep that up and I'll be cuming in no time." Damn this girl sucked cock like a pro. Of course, she had a pro for a teacher.

Brittany slowly pulled back. I thought she was going to take my cock out of the throat. Nope! She merely pulled back until my cock's head was all that remained in her gullet. Just as slowly, she pushed forward and sank my hard shaft down into her throat again.

It didn't take Brittany long to have me on the edge. I fought the urge to grab her head and fuck the shit out of her face. Instead, I wanted the memory of her first blowjob to be a pleasant one for both of us. I stroked her hair and warned her. "Baby, I'm about to cum."

"Ummm." She moaned and took my cock as deep as it would go into her throat. Her nose was nuzzled firmly against my pelvis.

I came like I hadn't gotten any pussy in days. I shot spurt after spurt of cum down Brittany's gullet straight to her belly. I groaned and pulled her head even tighter against my pelvis. "Damn baby, that's it! Suck me dry!"

Brittany did just that. She gobbled every drop of cum I poured into her throat. As the flow of cum ebbed to a dribble, she pulled my cock out of her throat but not her mouth. She gently, almost lovingly, sucked and swabbed the last remnants of cum from my spent cock. When she finished, she kissed my cock's head, stood, and smiled up at me.

With a sly grin on her face, she said, "I think I like cum fresh from the spout better than second hand from Beth's pussy. Did I do okay?"

"No Baby, you didn't do okay."

The poor thing looked devastated. Tears had begun forming at the corners of her eyes. I pulled her to my chest and hugged her tight. "You didn't do okay, Britt. You did absolutely fantastic. Your blowjob is much better than your mother's. I may never let her suck me off again."

Brittany's face lit up. "Really? Wow! You really liked the way I sucked you. I'm so glad you liked it. Mom will be disappointed if you don't let her suck you off now and then. I think we can share your cum for now."

Brittany was so very proud of her new skill. She had every right to be. She did indeed give better head than her mother, and she was just a beginner.

I bent over and hugged her tightly. I picked Brittany up and cradled her in my arms. She began nuzzling my neck until I laid her on my bed. "It's your turn, Baby."

"Oh, are you going to take me now?"

"No Brit, not today." I passionately kissed the young teen then continued. "You look so delicious. I'm going to return the favor you just gave me. I'm going to eat your sweet pussy."

Kissing my way down from her lips, nibbling her neck and ears, I paused to fondle her peach sized tits. I sucked her nipples until they were rock hard. Brittany was squirming on the bed from her arousal.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.