The Loser - Cover

The Loser

Copyright© 2015 by Capt. Zapp

Chapter 31

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Sometimes when everything seems to have gone wrong, something good happens. Or at least something unexpected. Loosely inspired by cmsix and others. Codes may refer to off-screen action or later chapters. There is no sex until well into the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Incest   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

“Just let me get used to it. Shit! I forgot how bad that hurt. Damn that Laarusk. Why didn’t he tell me they repaired that too!”

Suddenly we were elsewhere in a dimly lit room on what seemed to be a bed of some sort, covered by a very soft blanket. Kendra shrieked and released her legs from around me while grabbing at the blanket. I rolled off of her after my raging erection shrank like a punctured balloon and slid out of her.

“I did tell you it was restored.” came Laarusk’s voice from overhead. “Well, not specifically, but you were informed that your body had been restored to a time before your step-father began abusing you.”

“What the hell? Dammit Laarusk! Don’t you have any sense of decency? You can’t just grab someone while they are ... being intimate!”

“I am sorry Andy, but your message did say it was urgent to speak with Aleria or myself. We had just gotten your message and were preparing to contact you when we realized you and Kendra were ... At any rate, we decided to wait until you had finished when Kendra cried out in pain. It was not our intention for her to experience pain. We assumed you would be as gentle with her as you had in the past. Our monitoring of your interaction with your other mates indicated that this would be the case. Had you done...”

“Your monitoring? You mean that you have been spying on me and my mates while we ... had sex? What else have you been ‘monitoring’?”

“I don’t understand your anger, Andy. You were told at the beginning that you would be part of a research project. How can there be research without observation and monitoring? Our systems are able to record your actions at any time for later review. My colleagues and I especially enjoy reviewing your physical interactions with the others.”

“Reviewing my physical interactions? Why do I suddenly feel like the lead in some voyeur porn movie?”

“Lead in a ... Oh no Andy! I swear it is purely for scientific research. We have to know which stimulus leads to better enjoyment by the parties involved. Also, is one position the preferred position for coupling? Which position is most likely to result in conception? These are all important aspects of our assi ... project, to improve the genetic stock of the population.”

“I don’t care what the reason is for doing it, you shouldn’t just spy on people like that. Especially without their permission.”

“But Andy...”

“No buts, Laarusk. There will be no more observing or monitoring during our intimate acts without permission.”

“Andy,” Kendra cut in, “Laarusk did let us know up front that we would be observed once we were moved here and I don’t really have a problem with that. What I do have a problem with is being whisked away during the act and put on display. Laarusk, what were you thinking?”

After a brief discussion on impropriety and privacy, Laarusk finally conceded. “I’m afraid I was only concerned that we had inadvertently caused Kendra harm. I’m sorry for not considering the situation before transporting you.”

I shook my head. “Kendra is right. You did say we would be observed. I guess the big issue was being brought here without warning and then telling us you had been watching. As long as I didn’t know, it didn’t bother me. I guess if you are going to continue your observations, just don’t tell us you are watching or what you’ve seen, and especially don’t snatch us away while we are ... busy. Okay?”

“Very well Andy. I will make sure it is put in the project notes. Now, Mali said you urgently needed to talk to Aleria or I about something.”

I started to explain about the coach and students when Kendra interrupted.

“I’m sorry Andy, but I’m really hurting. Laarusk, would it be possible to get checked by the medical section? Oh, and could we get something to wear? I’d feel a lot more comfortable.”

“Of course, Kendra. I’ll have someone from medical bring you something to wear and to fix you up.”

I chuckled. “As long as it’s not one of those hospital gowns. And speaking of comfort, could you come in here to talk to us? I feel weird talking to the ceiling.”

Laarusk agreed and arrived a few minutes later accompanied by a tall woman that could have passed for an elf in ‘Lord of the Rings’. The woman spoke quietly to Kendra and handed her what appeared to be surgical scrubs. Kendra slipped them on and then kissed me, saying she would be back soon, before leaving with the Elven woman.

Laarusk handed me a similar bundle of clothes. I dressed and sat on the edge of the bed.

“So, you were saying something about arrivals?” asked Laarusk.

I explained about meeting the coach and his students, and how they seemed to have arrived without any preparation. He was surprised when I told how they had already lost two of their friends in an attack. He was more surprised when I told him that only three of them had joined my clan.

“It is possible that one of the other cl ... research teams transported them, although they are supposed to use different locations. Why didn’t you invite the rest of them to join you? It’s obvious they need help in adapting to their situation.”

“I probably would have invited them but I was given a warning of sorts. Emily said his aura indicated he couldn’t be trusted. The leader of the other natives we are camped with said basically the same thing. And there is something fishy about the way his last student died.”

When he asked what I meant, I explained about my ‘thrown spear’ theory. “I tried to throw the same spear that killed the boy and it wouldn’t even fly five feet accurately. I suspect that Coach Foust killed...”

“Did you say Coach Foust?” Laarusk interrupted.

“Yes, Coach Foust from NSHS. Why? Is it important?”

“It could be. Do you remember the names of the students?”

After I gave him the names and nicknames I remembered hearing, he excused himself and hurried from the room. He almost crashed into Kendra and the Elven woman as they returned.

“Now remember,” the Elven woman reminded Kendra, “you have to be careful this time.”

Kendra gave her a hug. “Thanks for everything Jin. I’ll remember. Um, Andy. Where was Laarusk going in such a hurry?”

“He didn’t say. He got excited when I told him about the coach - well actually when I said his name. Then he asked for the names of the others that showed up with him and took off after I told him.”

“Well,” said Jin, “It looks like you have some time to kill. Knowing Laarusk, he is going to do some research and consulting so he’ll be gone for a couple of hours at least. Why don’t you two take advantage of the free time?”

I shook my head. “That would be nice if we knew when he or someone else were coming. It was bad enough getting snatched here in the first place. To be caught in the act again would be too much.”

“I see your point. How about if I could guarantee two hours without interruption? I could set the ‘sensitive procedure’ locks to ensure your privacy for that long.”

“You can do that?”

Jin smiled. “Of course I can. This is a medical bay after all. It will take a few minutes to get set up once I leave, but once the lighting level drops, you will have two hours of totally uninterruptible privacy. The locks are usually activated when there is a delicate procedure in progress, but it works good for keeping others out when you need a little private time.” Her face flushed. “I’ve used it myself several times.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Really? Alone or...” Kendra slugged me on the arm. “ow! What was that for?”

“That is none of our business, Andy. If she wanted others to know she wouldn’t set the lock.”

Jin laughed. “She’s right you know, it isn’t any of your business. But no, I’m usually not alone. Now, would you like the time or not?”

“Andy, if you say no I will never speak to you again!”

Jin chuckled and shook her head. “I guess that answers that. Don’t forget, it’s only completely private from the time the lights dim until five minutes after they come back up. There will be lights above the door indicating the remaining time. Kendra, remember what I told you. It’s not every girl that experiences that three different ways. Anyway, you two have fun and enjoy yourselves. I’ll come back and check on you later.” With that she turned and left the room.

“What did she mean by that? Experiences what three different ways?”

Kendra smiled coyly as she slipped off her gown. “You’ll find out.”

I never even noticed the lights dim.

Our physical ages were much younger than they had been before our relocation and I spent what seemed like hours reacquainting myself with her body. It was as if I were exploring it for the first time. I ran my fingers along her cheekbone, across her neck, and down her side. Her curves were much softer where they existed at all. I moved a hand up to cup her breast. It was smaller than it had been since her body had been returned to a time when it was still developing. She tilted her head back as I kissed and nibbled my way down her body, pausing to lick and suckle her tiny nipples. I slid my hand down between her legs and felt the dampness of her puffy mound. A moan emanated from her throat when I slipped a finger between her pussy lips. When I tried to probe deeper she pulled my hand away and brought it to her lips.

“Mmm. I taste good.” She pushed my head towards her center. “Why don’t you have a taste?”

I didn’t need a second invitation. I dipped my head between her legs and gently applied my tongue to the source of her offering. Like a butterfly on a flower, I gently lapped at her nectar. She put her legs over my shoulders and locked her ankles together, at the same time entwining her fingers in my hair and forcing me deeper into her valley. When she reached her first peak, I could feel her muscles contracting under her silky smooth skin. Her heel dug into my back as her orgasm swept over her. Her grip was so tight I struggled to catch a breath. When she finally released me, I sucked in a lungful of air, kissed her mons, and laid my head down to savor the warmth of her body and the scent of her womanhood.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.