The Loser
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2015 by Capt. Zapp

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Sometimes when everything seems to have gone wrong, something good happens. Or at least something unexpected. Loosely inspired by cmsix and others. Codes may refer to off-screen action or later chapters. There is no sex until well into the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Incest   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

The rolling hills gave a nice change to the scenery and didn’t slow us down much at all. The native women kept pointing out things of interest, whether they were landmarks or wildlife. At one point we had to divert around what I swear was several thousand buffalo. I stopped to plant a pod when we reached the far side of the herd and I quietly said to myself, “I bet whoever lives around here doesn’t go hungry.”

I must have been louder than I thought as Keela spoke up. “I do not think anyone stays in this area all year, Andy. The herd will be gone as soon as they eat all the grass, and so will those that travel with it. It is too bad we only have one hunter. It would be nice to have some of this meat.”

I knew I could bring them down without a problem and we have plenty of room in the trailer, so I considered for a bit before asking, “Would two be enough for you or would you want more?”

Keela looked at me and smiled. “Two is enough for me. I will not ask how you plan to get one, much less two of them. I am coming to accept that you do more than I expect.”

I smiled and pulled her into a kiss before remembering she was not one of my mates yet. I broke the kiss and sat back. “I am sorry, Keela. I should not have...”

She silenced me by pulling our lips back together. When we separated, she whispered, “I was not expecting that, but I find it pleasurable and know it will happen again.”

As she moved away, I looked around and saw everyone else looking back at me. Keedo smiled at Emily and said “Soon.”

Emily grinned at me. “See, I told you.”

I’m sure I was red-faced with embarrassment as I grabbed my rifle and climbed out of the cab.

<Karen, can you grab your rifle and meet me at the trailer?>

<Sure thing, Andy. We have some kind of trouble?>

<No, no trouble. Keela just mentioned she would like a couple of buffalo so I offered to get two of them for her. Did you see the size of that herd?>

I could hear her laughing as she came around the back of the truck. “So you want me to help you get your mate price, is that it?”

“What do you mean?”

“You just asked her to be your mate. I mean that you offered two buffalo for her and she accepted. You did it in front of witnesses so there’s no backing out.”

But I don’t ... I don’t want any more mates!”

She laughed again. “You didn’t have a choice, Andy. It’s destiny. If it hadn’t happened now, it would have soon. There was no way to avoid it.”

“And how did you come to that conclusion?”

She gave me a big grin. “Keedo said so. Now, let’s go get your mate price.”

We went to our vehicles and let the others know our plans before walking back toward the herd. We picked out a couple that Karen thought would feed us for a few meals and dropped them both. When I turned to go bring the truck so we could load the carcasses, I was met by the entire clan.

Andrea spoke first, “We have come to clean and prepare the kills. It will probably take until the sun goes, so we need to set camp.”

I hadn’t planned on stopping yet, but I could see her point. I was about to agree when my ring suddenly grew uncomfortably warm.

“Just clean out the internal cavity of anything you do not wish to keep. We need to be on our way.”

The ring cooled somewhat.

“But the meat...”

“The meat will keep. Do you not remember how we store foods?”

“Yes, but that is far from here.”

“You will see. Please get these animals cleaned out and ready for when I return.”

Andrea bowed her head in submission. “Yes, my mate, I will do as you say.”

I lifted her by her chin to face me and whispered in her ear, “I have my reasons, Andrea, trust me.”

I kissed her lips then turned to go get the truck. I was almost to it when Emily called out to me.

“Andy, wait up!” I stopped and waited for her to catch up, then resumed walking. “What’s going on, Andy? I thought we were going to stop here since you killed the buffalo, but Andrea says you said we are going to keep going. Can you tell me why​?”

“There’s someone in trouble ahead who needs our help and we need to get there before it’s too late.” I said as I helped her into the cab.

“What are you talking about, Andy? How do you know someone needs help?”

I climbed into the driver’s seat. “I don’t know they need help, but I get the distinct impression that they do. Or at least that we need to keep moving.”

I made a U-turn and started back to the others.

Seeing the confused look on her face, I continued. “Yesterday, I received a mental message that I was going to find somebody during our trip. The message didn’t say at what point the meeting would take place or if there was any urgency to getting there. Then, when Andrea said to make camp so they could process the buffalo, I was going to agree until my ring got really warm. When I told her we needed to keep moving, the ring cooled somewhat, so I figured that whomever we are to meet needs us to get there as soon as we can.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.