The Loser - Cover

The Loser

Copyright© 2015 by Capt. Zapp

Chapter 27

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Sometimes when everything seems to have gone wrong, something good happens. Or at least something unexpected. Loosely inspired by cmsix and others. Codes may refer to off-screen action or later chapters. There is no sex until well into the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Incest   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

Sometime during the night, I ended up on my back with Andrea’s head on my left shoulder, Emily’s on my right, and Etala and Lita sharing my chest and stomach as a pillow. I kissed Emily and Andrea on the top of their heads, then breathed a sigh of contentment. It wasn’t long after that my mates began to stir and I greeted each of them with a touch and kiss. Once we were all awake, I suggested a shower before breakfast, then preparations for departure. I wanted to get moving as soon as possible, not just to get the trip out of the way, but to find Kendra, whom I knew I would find somewhere along our route.

As we all climbed out of bed, Andrea took my hand and held me back. She kept her eyes down as she spoke. “Andy, you must think I am a terrible mate for leaving you unfinished last night. I failed to satisfy you and am ready to accept any punishment you wish to give me for being a poor mate.”

I took her chin in my hand and tilted her face up to look at me. I made exaggerated motions of turning her face and looking at her closely. She finally turned her eyes to meet mine.

“Andy? What are you doing?”

I continued my silent examination by squeezing her breasts and flicking the nipples before running my fingers across her smooth, tight belly, finally slipping my hand between her legs and cupping her mound.

“Is something wrong with me? What are you searching for?”

“I am trying to find my mate, Andrea. You look like her and your voice is the same, but you act and speak like Kima.”

She cocked her head as she considered what I said. Suddenly, her eyes and mouth flew open in realization.

I smiled. “You see now. It is not enough for you to say ‘I am no longer Kima’. If you truly wish to be Andrea, you cannot continue to behave as Kima.”

“But I failed to please you with our joining...”

“You did not fail me, Andrea. You only think you failed because you did not do what you thought was required of you. I tell you now that I was not disappointed. It was my fault for giving you more pleasure than you were physically ready for after your restoration. I should have considered that you would be overly sensitive to stimulation.”

“I have never felt the way you make me feel, Andy. I hope I can do the same for you.”

“I am sure you will, Andrea, and we will have a long time to practice.”

I got off of the bed and, as I leaned back in to kiss her, she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. “Take me now, Andy, so I can give you your pleasure.”

How could I refuse? She relaxed her legs enough that I could reach between us and swipe my cock in her dripping pussy. As the head passed between her nether lips, I pulled my hand out and up to her breast. She clenched her legs and pulled me fully inside her. Between her enthusiasm and my unspent passion from last night, it wasn’t five minutes before I exploded inside her, filling her with my potent swimmers. It was another five minutes before either of us were able to get up and into the shower.

After breakfast, I made sure everyone knew about Kima now being called Andrea and everyone congratulated us on our mating. We then brought everyone down to the garage area and we split them up between the two main vehicles. Takim, Shahana, and Johnny would be riding with Karen in the pickup truck while Emily, Etala, Lita, Andrea, Jenny, Keela, and Keedo would be riding with me in the ‘deuce’. I am definitely going to have to train others to operate the vehicles. I double-checked to make sure we had all the supplies we would need, at least until we decided to hunt, and enough ‘emergency rations’ in case of ... well, emergencies. While doing the check, I found a crate I didn’t recognize. I looked inside and found dozens of light bulb size boxes.

“Hey Em, do you know what this crate is?”

“Which one? Oh, yeah. Mallie had me load that up. We’re supposed to bury one of the small boxes each time we stop. She says they’re some kind of communications relay.”

“Communications relay? Why does she need those?”

“Beats me. You’ll have to ask her.”

So I did.

<They’re not exactly relays, Andy. More like monitoring stations, but they do help us keep in touch. It’ll be like I am right there with you the whole time keeping an eye on you and your surroundings. They’ll also let me gather information about the areas you travel through. In a few years, they’ll work similar to GPS.>

<Why a few years? Can’t you do that now?>

<I can, but only through the orbiter. If anything ever happens to that, I will lose everything but short-range communications and scanning.>

<I can see how that could be a problem.>

<Not only that, but they will also analyze the composition of the surrounding area which will help us learn more about the history of this planet. The Organization has not really done much research along those lines.>

<You will share your findings with me, won’t you?>

<Of course.>

<Thanks Mallie>

<You’re welcome. Now get your butt moving!>

We loaded everyone up and hit the trail heading towards the lake Lita and I had visited yesterday. There were, surprisingly, very few obstacles of any kind. It was almost as if the path had been cleared. Once we joined the ‘main’ trail that my native family had used so many times before, Andrea started pointing out landmarks that seemed to have some significance to her old clan. I tried my best to listen to what she was saying, but was too intent on my driving. It wasn’t long before we were at the lake and I pulled to a stop.

“Okay everyone. I know most of you are not used to being still for so long, so let’s get out and stretch our legs. Try and stay together and be ready to load up when I call.”

Everyone agreed to stay close, so I sat on the front of the truck. Karen came over and sat next to me. “Why are you going so slow, Andy? This ‘trail’ is better than a lot of the places I used to go during survival training. Are you afraid you might drive into a ravine or something?” she added with a smile.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.