The Loser - Cover

The Loser

Copyright© 2015 by Capt. Zapp

Chapter 26

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Sometimes when everything seems to have gone wrong, something good happens. Or at least something unexpected. Loosely inspired by cmsix and others. Codes may refer to off-screen action or later chapters. There is no sex until well into the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Incest   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

During the flight back I couldn’t stop wondering what it was about the lake that had me mystified. Lita was carrying on about how wonderful it was to fly and how beautiful things were from up here. Listening to her excitement finally allowed me to put the lake out of my mind.

We landed back at the compound and I headed down to the garage area to decide which combination of units we would be taking on the trip. The tracked deuce was the best choice since it has the largest carrying capacity and was least likely to get stuck. I decided to put a travel pod in the bed to give us plenty of seating. Next I added a large all purpose trailer to carry anything we might need, such as tools for clearing any blockages en-route, and ‘native’ camping gear for when we arrived. Using the fleet inventory system, I located the segments I wanted and got them all hooked up. I was looking things over feeling quite proud of myself and didn’t hear when Emily came up behind me.

“What’cha doin’ Andy?”

I about jumped out of my skin. “Jeez Em! Give a guy a heart attack why don’t ya. I was just getting the truck ready for our little trip.” We walked around the setup as I explained what I had chosen to take and the reasons for my choices.

“That gives us, what, twenty seats? That should be enough as long as we don’t pick up too many strays.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

She chewed her lip for a bit before answering. “I didn’t mean that in a bad way, Andy. I just mean that you always seem to find the people who need your help. Not all of them end up staying with you like Kendra and I did. Well, here they do, but even back home. Karen, Robyn, Eris, the entire Girls baseball team, the couple at the yard sale, you find those that need help and you give it to them. There is an entire camp here that you managed to save. Just from that you have four mates, two step-sons, and a two daughters-in-law.”

“I see your point, but where are you getting four mates? I only count three. You, Etala, and Lita.”

“I wasn’t including myself, Andy, just the native women. When Kima returns, she will be your third. I’m not sure when it will happen, but Keela will be your fourth. Just ask Keedo.”

Five mates! I sat down, closed my eyes, and rubbed my temples. This was getting to be too much. I don’t need all these women! I enjoy the ones I have already, but I am just one man! How can one man take care of so many women?

“Andy, are you okay?”

I opened my eyes to find Emily looking into them. I put my arms around her and drew her onto my lap. “Yeah, I’m okay. I guess the numbers just overwhelmed me for a second. I’ll be alright.”

“That’s good,” she said as she kissed me, “because I’m sure there will be more in the future. Now, about the vehicles...”

By the time she finished, I had agreed to loading an ATV and two motorcycles on the trailer, as well as bringing the pickup with the trailer of furs and other native items for trading. If I did end up picking up ‘strays’, we had seating for over thirty of us. I hoped we wouldn’t need all the space. We got everything connected and loaded, then I headed to my room to rest while Emily went off to do other things.

I climbed into the middle of the bed, lay back on the pillows, and turned out the lights. I was still trying to wrap my mind around having so many mates. It wasn’t that I didn’t like them or have room for them, but how was I supposed to give them all enough personal attention to keep them satisfied? I guess I can give them a night each, but would that be enough?

<Relax, my love. We’ll be fine.>

I opened my eyes and tried to look around, but couldn’t see in the darkness. “Kendra? Is that you? I’ve missed you so much.” I tried to turn on the lights, but nothing happened.

<Yes, Andy. I have missed you as well. We will be together again soon. You must come and get me.>

“I’ll come right away! Where are you?”

<I ... I’m not sure exactly where I am. I only know that if you follow your heart that you will find me.>

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.